Poll: Favourite Primeval Pairing Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Primeval, Wild at Heart, Primeval: New World, and Ranger's Apprentice.
My name is TheMusicKnows (I used to be musicgirl97) and I am 16 and live in AUSTRALIA, the best place to live.
I love music, incase you have not already noticed! I play the flute and the piano and love it soooo much!
I am totally in love with Primeval and Wild at Heart and recently became a fan of Primeval: New World. It is a great re-production of the original. Because I liked it I decided that I would try the re-production of Wild at Heart which is currently my favouritist show ever. It's called 'Life is Wild' and if anyone cares about my personal and honest opinion of it it is this: It was the stupidest thing ever, the characters were annoying and the vet's (Danny) wife had really annoying eyebrows. It was pathetic and I would not recommend it because it is roughly 13 hours of my life that I will NEVER get back!
But you should watch Wild at Heart. I am totally obsessed with it and that is probably, no sorry definitely an understatement. It will be hours of your life that you will be happy with. I am totally in love with the Character Danny and Alice, along with Rosie, Charlotte, Dup, Liv, Fatani, Nomsa, Thabo, Max, Jana, Cassidy and Tula, but I dont like Sarah, or Vanessa because Danny and Alice are meant to be and I dont like Caroline because she is just annoying!!!
I also Love Danny/Sarah, Nick/Claudia-Jenny (More so Jenny) and Jess/Becker. They are my favourites ordered 2,1,3 respectively, but I love the other couples too...well some of them. Some of them are not written about enough and I am going to attempt to change it. If you have not seen any of these shows, then watch them!
I love the Ranger's Apprentice Series and I love it so much and I decided to write my first story for that and I am enjoying it so much!! My favoutire Characters are Gilan, Alyss and Tug...one day I am gonna get a horse and call it Tug (I already have horses, their names are Mustang and Sally)
I am part of a joint Account called XilentMusic and we published our first story called Two Worlds Apart and I would love it if you checked it out.
MY STORIES (In order of Publish Date)
1. Series 6!: My series 6 for Primeval, where all the things I was curious about were answered, the reviews helped me to shape it with people who reviewed seeing their ideas in my story, featuring ideas seen through out 1-5, return of old character and things that we all hoped we would see. (Later I am going to Edit it)
2. I love you Alice Trevanion: An alternate ending to series 7 of Wild at Heart, where Danny Leaves, instead of staying, then they return and so do some old characters. (This one I am not too happy with and WILL be editied)
3. The Life and Lies of Matther Anderson: What can I say, its about Matt from Primeval and its about his life.
4. Abc Anders Du Plessis: For Wild at Heart, he was a character that did no appear in FanFiction a lot so I wrote about him. Thanks to DanH2010, for help with this one.
5. 12 days of Christmas: Wild at Heart Christmas, half finished which will be finished, in 2014 Christmas :) so sorta ON HIATUS
6. Fix You: Based on Coldplay's song, Fix You, Alice comforts Danny after the events of the Wild at Heart Christmas Special. One-shot
7. Wild at Heart: About a show called Wild at Heart and is a re-take on my old story Its called Wild at Heart, which has been taken down as I ran into a wall with it. STOPPED
8. The past can be Re-Written: Primeval: New World with a few Primeval Charaters in it. Set after the first series and is about what can happen to old friends if the past is Re-Written.
9. It could be the Making: Evan comforts Dylan after the events of S1E10 in Primeval:New World. A one-shot for Haylie Myers.
10. The tale of Two Cheetahs Two: I adopted GlassDragonflyOfDeath's story Tale of Two Cheetahs, finished and modified the story and posted it as a one-shot about Cassidy, Jana and Liv in Wild at Heart.
11. Helen's Motive: What I came up with for something that Motivated Helen in Primeval, One-shot with thoughts for more Chapters, but for now a one-shot.
12. Wild 100: 100 One-shots for Wild at Heart, each 100 words. IN PROGRESS
13. Lesters abc: Written for Primeval about James Lester, he is so funny for there will be 26 one shots about him each based on a letter. COMPLETE
14. Musing: The Royal Ranger: Story for Rangers Apprentice and seriously it is what it says on the tin. COMPLETE
15. Misplaced Affections: Story for Danny and Alice in Wild at Heart. IN PROGRESS
16. I Never Told You: Story for Primeval, a adopted bunny of DrGiggles. Jenny, when she feels guilty about what she never told Nick Cutter
17. Rings: Wild at Heart in the depth of despair Alice cheers Danny up with Rings.
18. Mackenzie: An O/C Character in the Primeval World. IN PROGRESS
And while I am here I have some thank-yous:
-Haylie Myers, for motivating me
-Rubytronix, for always reviewing, and being a big help.
-DanH2010, for being a huge, support, always reviewing and helping me when I hit a crossroad
-xNewWorld, my new partner in crime, for being brave enough to take me on as a partner and becoming XilentMusic with me
And Lastly: To everyone who has ever review, read commented etc on my stories. You make me smile, you motivte me, you push me to do my best, you make me feel good, you are just genuinley AWESOMELY AMAZING! You are the BEST!!!
Saw this on another site and just had to post it so here goes:
One day, a 16-year-old boy asked his father, "Dad, what are you going to get me for my 18th birthday?"
"Son," he answered, "that's still a long way away."
The boy turned 17 and one day he faints unexpectedly. His father took him to the hospital immediately. After the boy's diagnosis, the doctor revealed it to the father.
"Sir," the doctor said, "I am sorry to tell you this, but I must. Your son has a bad heart and may die soon. He needs a transplant."
The boy, noticing the conversation, asked his father a question after they finished.
"Dad," he said, "did the doctor tell you I'm going to die?"
The father just wept bitterly, unable to answer.
However, the boy got a heart from an unknown donor a few days later, and recovers by his 18th birthday. The boy was sad, because his father never came to visit him at all during that time.
When the boy got home, he found an envelope on his bed. He opened it and read what was inside.
It said, "Dear son, If you are reading this, that means everything went well. Do you remember that day when you asked what I would give you for your 18th birthday and I didn't know what to answer? I asked God what to give you when I took you to the hospital. God's answer came through the doctor's diagnosis. I gave you my heart. Happy Birthday, son."
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
If yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset cna be a taotl mses and yuo cna sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the hmuan mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If yuo cna raed tihs add tihs to yrou’e porflie!
Unsafe External Link