Author has written 7 stories for Spirited Away, Maid Sama!, and Fairy Tail.
Hi! I'm Bloophearts! :)
20 facts about myself:
1. My first name is Shermaine :D
2. I'm a Christian hehe yay God and my amazing cell group!
3. I'm 155 cm... yes people it's fun-sized. Not. Short.
4. Food makes the world go round :D And I live out the "A hungry man is an angry man" expression; if I'm very hungry and I'm refused any food, I legit throw tantrums.
5. I'm in choir! No, singing is a lot harder than most people think; we don't just stand in an air-conditioned room and sing a few nursery rhymes or songs that make us sound like ghosts.
6. I love music, and I play the piano! I mainly listen to K-pop, some E-pop and maybe J-pop (only anime OPs/EDs). Classical music too! Debussy rocks :D
7. I hate haunted houses and anything to do with the horror genre (unless it's gore... my tolerance level for that kind of stuff is OK, I think).
8. I study three languages: English, Chinese and Japanese.
9. INFJ. Apparently only 1% of the world's population has this personality type, so I'm a rare one hehe.
10. As of now, Natsu (Fairy Tail) is probably my favourite anime character ever. He's childish and manly at the same time, like how is that even possible HAHA.
11. I do not cry reading or writing something sad, but my heart just shrivels up and dies in my ribcage.
12. OTP = Natsu x Lucy (Fairy Tail) I ship them so hard my heart just hurts.
13. I love running, but only in places where there's loads of greenery or near the beach though. It's not fun running at the treadmill at all.
14. Dog person!
15. Baby person too! (Secretly a pedophile.)
16. I'm just waiting for one of my cousins to hurry up and have a baby already sigh.
17. I like reading and writing sad stuff, like stuff that just tears your heart into pieces. I don't know why, maybe I'm secretly a sadist and masochist too.
18. My friends are all pretty amazing people, even if they can be little nasty shits like 100% of the time HAHAHA.
19. I chanced upon this site while looking for a sequel to Spirited Away because I was just like, "NO you can't just end it like this!!!" and starting this journey as a writer is probably one of the best things I've ever done!
20. And finally, I'm super thankful to my readers for all their support and encouragement that have brought me to where I am today. Every encouraging word counted and they have really pushed me to keep going (even though I knew my writing sucked big-time) and I know I have a whole lot more of stuff to improve on, but thanks for putting up with me hahaha. *makes a heart because I can't type a heart here*
When Fiction Meets Reality:
[Fan fiction for Fairy Tail] Main Pairings: Natsu x Lucy & Gray x Juvia; Genres: Romance, Humor
How To Be Brave:
[Fan fiction for Fairy Tail] Pairing: Natsu x Lucy; Genres: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Friendship
[Fan fiction for Fairy Tail] Pairing: Natsu x Lucy; Genres: Romance, Family, Action, Humor
[Fairy Tail One-shot] Pairing: Gray x Juvia; Genres: Romance, Humor
[Fairy Tail One-shot] Pairing: Natsu x Lucy; Genres: Romance, Humor
(29/3/15) A/N: Hey guys, sorry for being MIA for so long; I've been struggling with a lot of writer blocks and I still can't seem to find the inspiration to finish the first chapter of my new stories, so I'm afraid we'll have to wait for a while more before I can publish them. In the meantime, if you'd like, you could check out my activity on allpoetry.com. Recently I've been into writing poems. Who knows? Maybe I'll get inspiration to write stories after that. :)
Link to my account:
God bless and have a good day!
Unsafe External Link