Poll: Question : How interested are you guys in an Almost Human AU or an Android AU? I'm really interested in writing something like this, I think Androids are the coolest thing ever, but I need to know if the readers [you] would be into that. If I do start an Android AU, it'll be a little down the road [as I have other stories in desperate need of updating]. I have no idea what fandom this would be in, I'll probably let you guys pick that too. So, Android AU, yes or no? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Star Trek: 2009, Hawaii Five-0, Sherlock Holmes, Suits, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, Hannibal, Fast and the Furious, Lord of the Rings, Teen Wolf, Merlin, and Doctor Who.
Primary Account :
Welcome to Hardwood Studios.
[slash: noun. genre of fanfiction involving pairing two male or female characters together; character names are commonly shown with a slash in between.]
Hey there. So I write slash of all sorts, with any/every couple or rating - mostly rated 'M' [for manlicious, if you didn't know] - I'm feeling. Be warned for plenty of lecherousness up ahead, or below [whatever]. Go forth and enjoy yourself, for a bounty awaits you!
Also, it wouldn't kill you to leave a review, now would it? It's nice to know when you're appreciated, people [-says the biggest hypocrite of all time-].
1) I procrastinate too badly to properly describe. Like, I'm pretty sure a few people have died awaiting my updates.
2) As mentioned earlier, I'm...not saintly. My mind is a filthy place, and not many should visit. That's exactly how I like it. However, if you are adverse to said filth that I most certainly plan to post on this account, I suggest you just button up your trousers and move on.
1) Freedman : [Teen Wolf] Derek/Stiles. Ancient Greece, AU. Stiles, the curious-minded Athenian. Derek, the Spartan King. I figured they were perfect for those roles. Yes, this will be a chapter story. God save us all.
2) Space & Time : [Star Trek] Spock/Jim. Series of oneshots, not really Drabbles, in which Jim finds himself in a different time or alternate dimension. They're individual oneshots, at least that's how I intended them, but I guess they're all a little bit connected...
3) Almost Human AU : [haven't decided]. So this is kind of a "maybe" project, as in maybe I will, maybe I won't. I've started watching the show Almost Human and I seriously dig it, I love the idea of Androids and their more-than-likely evolution into sentience. Plus, I've read a lot of great Android stories from a lot of different fandoms. I would love to write something like this, but I am just so shitty at keeping up with chapter stories. I don't know, I'll have a poll up and you guys can vote if you want to see something like this.
4) Untitled : [Hannibal] Hannibal/Will. By the time I get around to writing this, it'll probably be February, when the new Season is out. Someone has recently asked that I write more for this fandom, and my last story [that I've recently edited] got such a great response from you guys. I don't know, but I seem to be re-discovering my enthusiasm for this show and this pairing. The idea I had was a little bit of an AU-ish divergence from the previous Season. It's a bit canon, but ultimately will end up following my own "design" - and yes, it will be a chapter story. God save my pathetic soul. The idea was basically this: Will is starting to feel more like himself, he's recovering on his own time, and everything is just starting to look up. His peace, however, is fleeting. A new body is discovered, and the victim is eerily similar looking to Will. That's right, people! Stalker action! So that means there will be some whumpage in store for Will, but not the same type of going-insane-but-doesn't-realize-it-because-my-psychiatrist-is-secretly-destroying-me from Season I. Because that pissed me the hell off.
Jesus Christina, guys. Alright, today is 8/26/2015. Just so you know, I'm still here. I'm alive. I'm also an enormous asshole. I'm working on it, expect some updates. Don't lynch me, peeps.