Poll: Read the FLutter High, Buttershy. Do you think it would be a good idea for Violet and Aoi to date and Aoi become perverted and do perverted things with her in public or for them to be a quiet couple? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Maid Sama!, Naruto, Soul Eater, and Kuroshitsuji.
Crap, my whole profile got deleted & I worked SOOOO hard on it ヽ(>Д *runs into wall*
Name: Ke-chan & Akatsuki (you can call me K, KK, Ke-chan, buru, buru-chan, kinoko, 'noko, ki-ki (Kinoko, 'noko, & Ki-ki for the people who know me from
Age: as if I'm tellin' you byetches! JK
Occupation: Writer, poet, artist, mangako, photographer, Akatsuki lover! (I LOVE YOU ALL), anime freak, jpop fan, jrock fan, rock music fan, kpop fan, pop music fan (don't love it as much as heavy metal and rock though), heavy metal fan, brunette (I don't know any blondes, but I want to meet one! XD), fanfictioner (that not even a wordXD), fictionpresser...er, School girl, deviant-art-er
Favorite music groups/bands/music artists(English speaking ones underlined): Morning Musume, Momoiro Clover Z, Fairies, Baby Metal, AKB48, 7 oops!, Fripside, Wonder girls, 2NE1, Tokio Hotel (speak both german and english), Three days grace, Paramore, Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Avril Lavigne (I only like two songs by her, most of her songs are annoying), Taylor Swift (Same with her), The XX, Passion Pit, Stereo Pony, Scandal, C-ute, Mixx, Skrillex (CALL 9-1-1 NOW!), Miss A, Girls Generation, Buono!, Ikimono Gakari, Beatles, Bloody Beetroots, Adele, Ariana Grande, BoA (She speaks both korean and english), Carly Rae Jepsen (I am not ashamed), Cascada, Breathe Califronia, Chris Brown, Coldplay, Ellie Golding, Emily Browning, Gumi, Hatsune Miku, Luka (I forget her last name), Florence and the Machines, Flyleaf, Kerli, Goyte, The Script, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Metric, Justice, La Roux, KT Tunsall, t.A.T.u, Meg and Dia, Nickleback, Perfume, P!nk, Rihanna, Shakira, Sliver Sun pickups, Smileage, SISTAR, Kelly Clarkson, Tegan and Sara, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Veronicas, Emimenem ( I'm pretty sure that how you spell his name), Garbage, Grimes, Aya Hirano, Foster the people, MGMT, Lilly Allen, Panic at the disco, Smile DK, Juice=Juice, The Runaways, Luscious Jackson, Vampire Weekend, Kelly Clarkson, Yamboo, Krary Pamyu Pamyu, LoVendoR (can't do the backwards R thing sorry), Pogo, FLOW,
I'll add more when I find more songs!
Favorite color: blue, purple, black, blood red
Buru & Akatsuki: Jinsei was sensaina hana, saikkeda! (Life's a delicate flower, psych!)
My super happiness excitement song!
You say BABY PINK
I say BLOOD RED
You say HANNAH MONTANA
I say THREE DAYS GRACE
You say ZACK EFRON
I say NARUTO
You say RAP
I say ROCK
You say Im WEIRD
I say YES I AM
Do you also have an irrational hatred of Sakura that you consider fully justified and not actually irrational? Then copy and paste this into your profile and add yourself to the list!: Codename-Shadowfox, vanorkt, WarFlower, Chris Rode, Aries akatsuki, Buru Akatsuki,
If you actually wouldn't mind school if it was Naruto-related, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, Xanie,NejiTenfanforever, Death Note Lover, NarutoLuver35, FDS-Sasuke-fangirl, SilentSinger948, Leaf Ranger, thymistacles, Trickster King Chaos, D3ATHS0NIC5, WarFlower, Chris Rode , Aries Akatsuki, Buru Akatsuki,
92 of the teenage population has moved on to RAP. If YOU are part of the 8 that still headbang and love rock then put this on ur site!
Fourty- Nine laws of Anime:
Originally compiled and edited by Darrin Bright and Ryan Shellito
1. Law of Metaphysical Irregularity The normal laws of physics do not apply.
2. Law of Differentiated Gravitation Whenever someone or something jumps, is thrown, or otherwise is rendered airborn, gravity is reduced by a factor of 4.
3. Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics In space, loud sounds, like explosions, are even louder because there is no air to get in the way.
4. Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion In space, constant thrust equals constant velocity.
5. Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion The larger a mechanical device is, the faster it moves. Armored Mecha are the fastest objects known to human science.
6. Law of Temporal Variability Time is not a constant. Time stops for the hero whenever he does something 'cool' or 'impressive'. Time slows down when friends and lovers are being killed and speeds up whenever there is a fight.
7. First Law of Temporal Mortality 'Good Guys' and 'Bad Guys' both die in one of two ways. Either so quick they don't even see it coming, OR it's a long drawn out affair where the character gains much insight to the workings of society, human existence or why the toast always lands butter side down.
8. Second Law of Temporal Mortality It takes some time for bad guys to die... regardless of physical damage. Even when the 'Bad Guys' are killed so quickly they didn't even see it coming, it takes them a while to realize they are dead. This is attributed to the belief that being evil damages the Reality Lobe of the brain.
9. Law of Dramatic Emphasis Scenes involving extreme amounts of action are depicted with either still-frames or black screens with a slash of bright color (usually red or white).
10, Law of Dramatic Multiplicity Scenes that only happen once, for instance, a 'Good Guy' kicks the 'Bad Guy' in the face, are seen at least 3 times from 3 different angles.
11. Law of Inherent Combustability Everything explodes. Everything. First Corollary - Anything that explodes bulges first. Second Corollary - Large cities are the most explosive substances known to human science. Tokyo in particular seems to be the most unstable of these cities, sometimes referred to as "The Matchstick City".
12. Law of Phlogistatic Emission Nearly all things emit light from fatal wounds.
13. Law of Energetic Emission There is alway an energy build up (commonly referred to as an energy 'bulge') before Mecha or space craft weapons fire. Because of the explosive qualities of weapons, it is believed that this is related to the Law of Inherent Combustability.
14. Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude The destructive potential of a weapon is inversly proportional to its size. First Corollary - Small and cute will always overcome big and ugly. Also know as the A-Ko phenomenon.
15. Law of Inexhaustability No one EVER runs out of ammunition. That is of course unless they are cornered, out-numbered, out-classed, and unconscious.
16. Law of Inverse Accuracy The accuracy of a 'Good Guy' when operating any form of fire-arm increases as the difficulty of the shot increases. The accuracy of the 'Bad Guys' when operating fire-arms decreases when the difficulty of the shot decreases. (Also known as the Stormtrooper Effect) Example: A 'Good Guy' in a drunken stupor being held upside down from a moving vehicle will always hit, and several battalions of 'Bad Guys' firing on a 'Good Guy' standing alone in the middle of an open field will always miss. First Corollary - The more 'Bad Guys' there are, the less likely they will hit anyone or do any real damage. Second Corollary - Whenever a 'Good Guy' is faced with insurmountable odds, the 'Bad Guys' line up in neat rows, allowing the hero to take them all out with a single burst of automatic fire and then escape. Third Corollary - Whenever a 'Good Guy' is actually hit by enemy fire, it is in a designated 'Good Guy Area', usually a flesh wound in the shoulder or arm, which restricts the 'Good Guy' from doing anything more strenuous than driving, firing weaponry, using melee weapons, operating heavy machinery, or doing complex martial arts maneuvres.
17. Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability Minmei is a bimbo.
18. Law of Hemoglobin Capacity The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.
19. Law of Demonic Consistency Demons and other supernatural creatures have at least three eyes, loads of fangs, tend to be yellow-green or brown (but black is not unknown), and can only be hurt by bladed weapons.
20. Law of Militaristic Unreliability Huge galaxy-wide armadas, entire armies, and large war-machines full of cruel, heartless, bloodthirsty warriors can be stopped and defeated with a single insignificant example of a caring/loving emotion or a song.
21. Law of Tactical Unreliability Tactical geniuses aren't...
22. Law of Inconsequential Undetectability People never notice the little things... Like missing body parts, or wounds the size of Seattle.
23. Law of Juvenile Intellectuality Children are smarter than adults. And almost always twice as annoying.
24. Law of Americanthropomorphism Americans in Anime appear in one of two roles, either as a really nasty skinny 'Bad Guy' or a big stupid 'Good Guy'. First Corollary - The only people who are more stupid than the big dumb Americans are the American translators. (Sometimes referred to as the Green Line Effect.) Second Corollary - The only people who are more stupid than the American translators are the American editors and censors.
25. Law of Mandibular Proportionality The size of a person's mouth is directly proportional to the volume at which they are speaking or eating.
26. Law of Feline Mutation Any half-cat/half-human mutation will invariably: a) be female b) will possess ears and sometimes a tail as a genetic mutation c)and wear as little clothing as possible, if any.
27. Law of Conservation of Firepower Any powerful weapon capable of destroying/defeating an opponent in a single shot will invariably be reserved and used only as a last resort.
28. Law of Technological User-Benevolence The formal training required to operate a spaceship or mecha is inversely proportional to its complexity.
29. Law of Melee Luminescence Any being displaying extremely high levels of martial arts prowess and/or violent emotions emits light in the form of a glowing aura. This aura is usually blue for 'good guys' and red for 'bad guys'. This is attributed to Good being higher in the electromagnetic spectrum than Evil.
30. Law of Non-anthropomorphic Antagonism All ugly, non-humanoid alien races are hostile, and usually hell-bent on destroying humanity for some obscure reason.
31. Law of Follicular Chroma Variability Any color in the visible spectrum is considered a natural hair color. This color can change without warning or explanation.
32. Law of Follicular Permanence Hair in anime is pretty much indestructable, and can resist any amount of meteorological conditions, energy emissions, physical abuse, or explosive effects and still look perfect. The only way to hurt someone's hair is the same way you deal with demons... with bladed weapons!
33. Law of Topological Aerodynamics, First Law of Anime Aero-Dynamics ANY shape, no matter how convoluted or odd-looking, is automatically aerodynamic.
34. Law of Probable Attire Clothing in anime follows certain predictable guidelines. --Female characters wear as little clothing as possible, regardless of whether it is socially or meteorologically appropriate. Any female with an excessive amount of clothing will invariably have her clothes ripped to shreds or torn off somehow. If there is no opportunity to tear off the afore-mentioned female's clothes, then she will inexplicably take a shower for no apparent reason (also known as the Gratuitous Shower Scene). --Whenever there is a headwind, a Male character will invariably wear a long cloak which doesn't hamper movement and billows out dramatically behind him. First Corollary (Cryo-Adaptability) - All anime characters are resistant to extremely cold temperatures, and do not need to wear heavy or warm clothing in snow. Second Corollary (Indecent Invulnerability) - Bikinis render the wearer invulnerable to any form of damage.
35. Law of Musical Omnipotence Any character capable of musical talent (singing, playing an instrument, etc.) is automatically capable of doing much more "simple" things like piloting mecha, fighting crime, stopping an intergalactic war, and so on... especially if they have never attempted these things before.
36. Law of Quitupular Aggultination Also called "The Five-man Rule," when "Good Guys" group together, it tends to be in groups of five. There are five basic positions, which are: a) The Hero/Leader b) His girlfriend c) His Best Friend/Rival d) A Hulking Brute e) A Dwarf/Kid Between these basic positions are distributed several attributes, which include: --Extreme Coolness --Amazing intelligence --Incredible Irritation
37. Law of Extradimensional Capacitance All anime females have an extradimensional storage space of variable volume somewhere on their person from which they can instantly retrieve any object at a moment's notice. First Corollary (The Hammer Rule) - The most common item stored is a heavy mallet, which can be used with unerring accuracy on any male who deserves it. Other common items include costumes/uniforms, power suits/armor, and large bazookas.
38. Law of Hydrostatic Emission Eyes tend to be rather large in Anime. This is because they contain several gallons of water, which may be instantaneously released at high pressure through large tear ducts. The actual volume of water contained in the eyes is unknown, as there is no evidence to suggest that these reservoirs are actually capable of running out. The reason water tends to collect in the eyes is because Anime characters only have one large sweat gland, which is located at the back of the head. When extremely stressed, embarrassed, or worried, this sweat gland exudes a single but very large drop of sebaceous fluid.
39. Law of Inverse Attraction Success at finding suitable mates is inversely proportionate to how desperately you want to be successful. The more you want, the less you get. First Corollary Unfortunately, this law seems to apply to Otaku in the real world...
40. Law of Nasal Sanguination When sexually aroused, males in Anime don't get erections, they get nosebleeds. No one's sure why this is, though... the current theory suggests that larger eyes means smaller sinuses and thinner sinus tissue (see Law #38 above). Females don't get nosebleeds, but invariably get one heck of a blush along the cheeks and across the nose, suggesting a lot of bloodflow to that region.
41. Law of Xylolaceration Wooden or bamboo swords are just as sharp as metal swords, if not sharper.
42. Law of Juvenile Omnipotence Always send a boy to do a man's job. He'll get it done in half the time and twice the angst.
43. Law of Quadrotriscadecophobia There is no Law #43.
44. Law of Nominative Clamovocation The likelihood of success and damage done by a martial arts attack is directly proportional to the volume at which the full name of the attack is announced.
45. Law of Uninteruptable Metamorphosis Regardless of how long or involved the transformation sequence or how many times they've seen it before, any 'Bad Guys' witnessing a mecha/hero/heroine transforming are too stunned to do anything to interrupt it.
46. Law of Flimsy Incognition Simply changing into a costume or wearing a teensy mask can make you utterly unrecognizable to even your closest friends and relative
The US government may take wolves off the endangered species list. that means hunters and anyone can kill trap and skin wolves or kill them for the fun of it. IF YOU BELIVE THIS IS DOWN-RIGHT WRONG AND WANT TO VOICE YOUR OPINON OR PUT A STOP TO THIS COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE WITH YOUR NAME AFTER IT!! 0x-i-Need-A-Hug-x0, darklightningdevil, 13IsTaLkThEaKaTsUkI13, RainLily13, Valleygoat,Naru-chan and Kashi-kun, miss-perfections, Mikie-From-Ireland, DarkIsRising, WarFlower, Chris Rode, Aries akatsuki, Buru Akatsuki
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed a door that says pull, copy this to your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you love cats, then you must hate dogs. If you love dogs, then you must hate cats. If you wonder why people think this, copy and pasted this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this to your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this on your
Paste this on your profile if you're the girl who writes fanfics instead of doing homework.
Paste this on your profile if the only reason you pasted this on your profile was to make your profile longer :P
Sealand: *England pulls out his cowlick* Ow, you big bully!
Hidan: OW! QUIT STICKING IT IN LIKE THAT!
BURN ALL THE BAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
I say MECHRO, you say MANCER. MECHRO! (no reply) ...You guys suck!- Gaige from Borderlands 2
You took to long, now your candies gone. That's what happens, KA-POW!- Bee from Bee and Puppycat
I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA!- Gaige from Borderlands
Fear me, bitches!- Maya from Borderlands 2
This seat is sticky; why is it sticky?- Maya from Borderlands 2
Criticaaal!- Maya from Borderlands 2
I'm back, bitches!- Maya from Borderlands 2
Come on iiiin, you are missing the Fuun!- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
That's Mushy Snugglebites' badonkadonk. She's my main squeeze. Lady's got a gut fulla' dynamite and a booty like POOOW!- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
Got the badonkadonks? Best day evaaaa. Bring 'em back here and I'll use 'em to make some fine-ass damsels who can hijack that train for yas.- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
I'm a little teapot, bloody and cut. Here is my handle and here is my butt.- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
You're cordially invited BITCH!!!- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
Make it RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit, the stalker thought 'twas all in fun - POP! Goes the bandit!- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
This here's Mushy Snugglebites, and this is Felicia Sexopants. These fiiiine-ass womens could stop that train for yas, but I'ma need their badonkadonks first, and they got stoled by the bandits a few days ago. Go get 'em!- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
Real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies, I'ma gonna get that tattooed across my back in Old English font.- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
Get his signature on this. Please. PLEASEpleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! If you don't get his autograph I'm gonna DIEEEEE. He's my favoritest. He killed every living person on the Bathymas with nothing but a rusty butterknife. If you don't take it I'm gonna start crying. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. [making a song out of it] oh-baby please please PLEASE! That was 'Please' by Tiny Tina with Vault Hunter on bass.- Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
Well played... bitch.- Maya from Borderlands 2
Hey, check me out everybody! I'm dancin', I'm dancin'!- Claptrap from Borderlands 2
Wanna hear a new dubstep song I wrote? Wub! Wub (beatboxing/dubstep)- Claptrap from Borderlands 2
Oh my God, I'm leaking! I think I'm leaking! Ahhhh, I'm leaking! There's oil everywhere!- Claptrap from Borderlands and Borderlands 2
NIPPLE SALADS!!!- Krieg from Borderlands 2
If you turn your light off, you're burying your face in Slenderman's crotch- Matt from Two best friends play (Slender)
We never said we were lesbians, but everyone said that we were and now everyone said that we lied. We simply love each other. Lena Katina, 2005 (from T.A.T.u)
There are other teenagers, some who are not straight, and they have lots of problems with parents and other people. We're helping them not to be afraid. That's what people like about us, I think. We're not afraid of anything. We just do what we want to do.- Lena Katina
My gu-ut, my gut!- Bee from Bee and Puppycat
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, UH UH!- Bee from Bee and Puppycat
I dunno, man, I'm just a bee! I'm just a little bee!-Greatest Warriors
MY FAV SONG LYRICS!
Wagamama ki no mama ai no jouku; onnanoko ni dake wakaru touku.
Kalinka, kalinka, kalinka maya,
I believe mane dakeja tsumaranaino
Unsafe External Link