Author has written 33 stories for Peter Pan, Kickin' It, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Avatar: Last Airbender, Iron Man: Armored Adventures, Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード, Kingdom Hearts, Doctor Who, Digimon, and Austin & Ally.
Hey! I am Blow Stuff Up For Jesus and welcome to my profile! :D
The reason I chose this name is because I absolutely love to watch stuff being blown up and I absolutely love my Jesus! Plus it's a John Cooper Quote. XD
I have a few previous names as well. :)
"I would rather someone hate me than pretend to like me"
Sooo, I love Doctor Who and Merlin! Pretty much anything British, Sci-Fi, or Fantasy! :D
Favorite Doctor on Doctor Who:
Doctor: David Tennant (But I still love Christopher Eccleston, considering he was my first Doctor)
Companion: Rose Tyler (Sad, I know. But she's the only one I know. I don't think I'll like Martha though.)
Favorite Merlin character:
MERLIN!!!!! I just love his sense of humor! Colin Morgan is the PERFECT Merlin! :D
By the way, if you like my stories, check out these gals!
If you like Avengers, Hunger Games, Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, or Percy Jackson, come here!: The Convergence Forum FanFiction
If you like the Avengers come here: The Avenger Roleplay Forum - Created by AngelicPie Forum FanFiction
If you like Spirit, come here: Spirit: A Horse Roleplay Forum FanFiction
I saw Skillet at the Rock'n'Worship February 6 2014! It was awesome! Dude, Korey and Seth played on their instruments wickedly!!! And John Cooper had his beard!!! And Jen was AMAZING!!! Did you guys go to a Rock'n'Worship concert?
Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God and 93 percent of the people who read this won't repost it? Repost if you believe in God.
God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this on your profile and don't deny this because the Bible says, "Deny me and I will deny you in front of my father in the gates of heaven."
I believe in the big bang; God said, "Bang!" and there it was! LOL. Copy/Paste this into your profile if you think evolution is pure nonsense.
Copy/Paste if you believe in the creation story that was told in Genesis chapter 1:)
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
When you carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache.
When you open it, he collapses.
When he see's you reading it, he faints.
When he see's you living it, he flees.
And just when your about to re-post this, he will try and discourage you.
I just defeated him.
Like, Copy and Paste this if you're in God's Army :)
The Doctor (10): My head! [groans in pain]
Jackie Tyler: Oooh, he hasn't changed that much, has he
If you believe in Christ our Lord,copy this and post it on your profile.
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile.
99% of the world's population is obsessed with the "Twilight" Sagas. If you're part of the 1% who isn't, paste this on your profile.
If you are HOMESCHOOLED, Copy and Paste this to your profile! (not many people are, though, so you don't see this one much).
If yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I wsa rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this into your profile if you can read this!
Do you like roleplaying? Here are my forums:
Avengers: Avengers RP Forum! :D Forum FanFiction
Jake and the Neverland Pirates: Jake and The Neverland Pirates: Next Generation of Heros Forum FanFiction
Legend of Korra: Legend of Korra RP Forum FanFiction
Digimon Digital Monsters: Digimon Digital Monsters RP Forum FanFiction
Bakugan(Not exactly a roleplay.): Favorite Couples! Forum FanFiction
Bakugan RP: Bakugan Roleplay Forum FanFiction
Pairings I love!!!
Least favorite pairings:
Dear Bullies, That boy you punched in the hall today; committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today; she's a virgin. That boy you called lame; has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day; is already being abused at home. You think you know them. Guess what, you don't. Copy and Paste this to your profile if you are against the mean bullying. I bet 99% of you wont
Mature Eyes Only
This may make you stop and think... very true
Why do we sleep in church, but when the ceremony is over we suddenly wake up?
Why is it so hard to talk about God, but so easy to talk about sex?
Why are we so bored when we look at a Christian magazine, but find it easy to read Playboy?
Why is it so easy to ignore a Godly myspace message,
Yet we repost the nasty ones?
Why are churches getting smaller, But bars and clubs are growing?
Think about it, are you going to repost this?
Are you going to ignore it, cause you think you'll get laughed at?
Just remember God is always watching you.
The Lord said: "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my father".
Repost this as "Mature Eyes Only."
90% of you won't repost this God loves you
Re-Post this if you are a Panhead or a Peanut
You know you’re a Panhead (Skillet Fan) When…
1) You check YouTube every day for new Skillet Podcasts
2) You get really excited when you see the word skills because you think it says Skillet
3) The only soda you drink now is Dr. Pepper (That's my mom, not me. XD, she doesn't enjoy Skillet, just DP)
4)You listen to Skillet 24/7
5) If you are not listening to Skillet, you are singing one of their songs
6) You know every Skillet song
7) You try to convince your parents to take you to the ‘Rock and Worship’ Concert even though it is in a city 2 hours away, and doesn’t happen for 2 months (No problem for me! I live in the city of one of the RnW!)
8)Your mom tells you to ‘turn down that song’ even though you are using headphones, and then your dad asks your mom ‘hasn’t she listened to this song multiple times before’ and your mom sighs and nods her head, but you barely hear a thing because you a rocking out to Monster (That is sooo me! XD)
9) You announce to the world in your loudest voice that you are a peanut
10) You want to go to Tokyo just to call people Japanheads, and see how many people know what you are talking about (That would be HILARIOUS!)
11) You can work Skillet lyrics into every conversation, and you do it so much, your friends (who are not Skillet fans) know what Skillet song you are referring to (Oooh yeah!)
12) You shorten sushi, coffee, movie, awesome, and wicked awesome to sush, coff, mov, awe, and wic awe
13) You randomly quote Skillet podcasts
14) Your motto is, “Kill it with Skillet”
15) You want to add to this list
"I'm gonna fight for what's right
Today I'm speaking my mind
And if it kills me tonight
I will be ready to die
A hero's not afraid to give his life
A hero's gonna save me just in time" - Hero by Skillet
"It's hiding in the dark,
It's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me,
It wants my soul,
It wants my heart
No one can hear me scream,
Maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me,
STOP THIS MONSTER!"- Monster by Skillet
You know you Love Duck Dynasty When...
1) You want a relative with a big beard
2) You saw 'Jack' in every declarative
3) You ask people if they're 'Happy, Happy, Happy'.
4) The only drink you drink is tea
5) You start eating bullfrogs just to marry a Duck Dynasty person
6) You want to move to Louisiana
7) Your motto is, "that's a fact Jack!".
8) Your YouTube name is JR1000, TheGodwin, or JepTheGuyWhoMadeThisVideo
9) You own every Duck Dynasty item you can get your hands on
10) You start hunting even if you're female
11) You start dressing ducks
12) You want to work at Duck Commander
13) You start annoying the crap out of your younger sibling like Jase does Willie.
14) You can't wait for the Jep toilet paper!
15) You start taking dating advice from Si
16) You want to add to this list
Copy and paste that if you love Duck Dynasty!
Things you should know about me:
1) I am a Christian, so if you have any questions about Jesus, PM me.
2) I'm very picky about spelling.
3) I love and care for you all! If you ever need prayer or need to talk about anything, don't be scared to PM me!
4) I may hide how I really feel. I tell you I'm fine and I might not be OK.
5) I am SUPER obsessed with Christmas Music!!
6) Love Love LOVE Skillet!
7) I am quiet and it's hard for me to speak up.
8) Love music! Someday, I wanna be a rocker!
Support Autism in Autism Speaks!! Repost this if you or someone you know has this disability! Remember that autism is something God created and you have to respect that!
In New York-
it is against the law to throw a ball at someone’s head for fun. (aw man...)
Citizens may not greet each other by “putting one’s thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers”.
Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 PM. (do not invoke the wrath of the slippers police)
Doors of all public buildings must open outwards.
It is illegal to sell your children. ( well I hope so!)
Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.
A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing. (Parachuting??? Seriously???)
If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle. (looks like I have to leave my elephant at home)
It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit. (Who would WANT to?)
Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs. (but where else can you put them?)
Signs are required to be written in English. (Anyone else speak Spanish???)
No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday. (at least you don't have to worry about sitting on it)
in South Dakota-
No horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants. (... not even gonna comment...)
It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory. (but they're so comfortable)
It is illegal to transport an ice cream cone in your pocket. (I don't even know what to say)
No one may eat ice cream on the sidewalk. (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'M NEVER GOING TO TENNESSEE!)
Illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians. (What??? What is up with women and driving???)
It’s illegal for frogs to croak after 11 PM. (I think that's up to the frogs.)
Frightening a baby is in violation of the law. (BOO!)
It shall be unlawful to provide beer or other intoxicants to elephants. (OK?)
Dancing is strictly prohibited. (What?!)
It’s illegal to sit on the curb of any city street and drink beer from a bucket. ( why a bucket?)
A milk man may not run while on duty. (RUN, MILK MAN, RUN!)
Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds. (that's a lot of candy!)
You may not fish on a camel’s back. (A CAMEL! this is not Egypt)
Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime. (...)
Residents may not fish from a giraffe’s back. (WHAT IS WITH THE ANIMALS AND FISHING?!)
The value of Pi is 3. (what does this have to do with ANYTHING?!)
Baths may not be taken between the months of October and March. (but you can take showers, right?)
It is illegal to make a monkey smoke a cigarette. (Um...)
No one may throw an old computer across the street at their neighbor. (did this happen a lot?)
Clowns beware! (:/ Wow.)
If two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed. ( they do realize that means neither can move, right? obviously not...)
Hitting a vending machine that stole your money is illegal. ( they obviously do not know of ZIM's temper)
No one may wear a bee in their hat. (Who would WANT to?)
No one may sing the alphabet on the streets at night. (Dang)
Please read-true story (This is not me)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP".
If Justin Bieber shaved his head bald, 95% of girls would cry. Copy and paste this if you are the 5% running up and down the street screaming YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Justin Bieber went missing, 97% of people would search 2% would cry and if you are the 1% poking your new prisoner with a sharp stick then copy and paste this into your profile.
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE:
1. We have cookies! (Last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, People: MWA HAHAHAHAHA Cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of the shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when your to lazy todo them yourself..Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money,Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer then the good side!
8. WORLD DOMINATION! And the dark side is sooo much better than the good side!
9. You get to wear a white lab coat (Ooh La La)
10. You can access our stock of cool evil gadgets 9Aka a blender and toaster..)
11. You get to wear tall black shiny boots and a black shiny belt (NO SUSPENDERS! WE'RE NOT FIREFIGHTERS! OR PEOPLE WHOSE PANTS FALL DOWN!)
12. You get to wear creepy masks.
13. Key word: POWER you get lots of it.
14. All of the black capes have cool inside pockets to hold my secret bunny collection. did I just say that outloud?
15. We get a vacation! Unlike the jedi's!
16. We can do dangerous things like sky diving or eating chili or sunbathing (Though it is hard to sunbathe when you are wearing black..)
17. We get to order our minions around!
18. When no one is looking, we have funny face contests
19. We love to mix stuff in the blenders and dare each other to drink it!
21. HOT BAD GUYS!!!
22. You get to act stupid any time and people are to afraid to laugh at you.
23. The reason you joined.
ONE DAY A DAD COMES HOME DRUNK AND MAD. HE PULLS OUT A GUN AND SHOOTS HIS WIFE AND THEN TURNS THE GUN ON HIMSELF. HIS LITTLE GIRL SITS BEHIND THE COUCH CRYING. THE POLICE CAME AND TOOK THE LITTLE GIRL TO A NEW FAMILY. HER FIRST DAY TO SUNDAY SCHOOL SHE WALKS INTO THE BUILDING AND SEES A PICTURE OF JESUS ON THE CROSS.
THE LITTLE GIRL ASKS THE TEACHER: How did that man get off the cross?
THE TEACHER REPLIED: He never did.
THE LITTLE GIRL ARGUED: Yes he did when mommy and daddy fought he sat next to me behind the couch telling me everything was gonna be alright...
66 of u won't repost this. BUT REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAID, ''DENY JESUS IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL DENY YOU IN FRONT OF MY FATHER."Repost this IF YOUR NOT ASHAMED. Let God's love spread
(Copy and paste these, if you laugh!)
Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone.
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
In order to lose your mind, you have to have one in the first place.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls.
Why does Life always give you lemons? Why can't we have something else for a change?
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
Don't hate yourself in the morning- sleep till noon
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit!
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more.
Don’t mess with me; I've got a stick.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks!
I'm smiling. That alone should scare you.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried.
I'm being nice. That means I'm plotting against you.
Sarcasm is just one service I offer.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
The buddy system is essential: it gives the enemy something else to shoot at.
If you think I'm weird, you should meet my friends.
Most people are stupid. It's mostly because they think they're smart.
I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Yeah, I'm a loser. But the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
Save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because, I mean, really? Who likes lemons?
When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
I talk to myself because my answers are the only ones I accept!
I live in my own little world. But it's okay, they know me there.
Your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a life time commitment for a pig.
The trouble with life is there's no background music.
I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
It's you and me versus the world... we attack at dawn.
I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
Have you seen my mind? I seem to have lost it.
If all else fails, try reading the instructions.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without owning a flamethrower. However, I own a flamethrower, and therefore, life holds more fun for me then just lying!
I'm not clumsy... The floor just hates me.
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
My imaginary friend thinks you have a very serious problem...
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
Ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies…
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Perfect men are only fictional.
When in doubt, make up words!
Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Some boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall down stairs.
I don't have a short attention span, I just - ooh, a kitty!
What girls don't seem to know: when a guy acts like he hates you, chances are, he likes you. What guys don't seem to know: when a girl acts like she hates you, chances are, she hates you.
Labels are for cans. And in case you haven't noticed--I'm not a can.
Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
Isn't it funny how people who want quiet are always the loudest telling people to shut up?
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
The statistics of insanity is that 1 of every 4 people have a mental illness. Look at your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.
When life hands you lemons, squirt the juice in your enemy's eyes.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
You laugh at me because I'm crazy, I laugh at you because there's an invisible leprechaun sitting on your shoulder.
Before you judge a person, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, it doesn't matter because you're a mile away from him, and you've got his shoes
Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door.
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
It doesn't matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, just drink it and get it over with!
Toes aren't needed for balance. They are just a helpful tool for finding items in the dark. Painfully.
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone
If you know me, chances are you hate me.
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCHthe fire to see if it's really hot
You can look at life in two different ways; You either wake up late and its time to get up, or you wake up really, really early and its time to go back to sleep
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
You know you're stressed out when you can hear mimes.
Embrace the inner rebel - don't sit up straight
Sure I have super powers! I just don't wanna show you...
I am not weird... just plotting
I don't obsess! I think intensely!
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
I'm not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
I see regular people! Run for your lives!
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
If you always stop to smell the roses, sooner or later you'll inhale a bee.
If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
If you are reading this then step 1 of my EVIL PLAN is complete.
You say pscyho like it's a bad thing (some people just don't understand)
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS!
I hear voices, and they don't like you.
Normal people worry me.
If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun!
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is my ceiling?
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
I don't need your attitude. I got one of my own.
Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later.
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms.
Panhead4Life's(From Fictionpress) Version:
You Say Pink
You Say Pink
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Edward; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my older brothers; That their the only ones now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an author & actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Edward, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
Hikari (Kari, Season 2): Do I cross your mind?
The RANDOM me isss baaaaacccccckkkkk!!!!!! Peanut Butter Pomegrantes! XD
This is sooo me!
If you are so mad about TK and Kari not ending up together and want to strangle the producers and tell them to MAKE it happen, copy and paste this on your profile! (I was mad about it for more then a month! I'm STILL mad about it!)
WHY BOYS SHOULDN'T CHEAT
There was once a girl named Ashley who had a boyfriend named Jack.
Jack was the most popular guy in school.
The three most popular girls were Courtney, ASHLEY, and Emma.
Jack thought of Ashley as OKAY, but he REALLY liked Courtney.
Courtney liked Jack also.
Well, of course she did, everyone did!
Ashley and Courtney were worst enemies.
Courtney tried to steal Jack away every time she had a chance to.
One day, Courtney asked Jack if he wanted to go to the movies.
Ashley heard everything... What movie theater and what time.
Ashley approached the movies that night and followed Jack and Courtney.
Ashley sat right behind them.
She watched them get close to each other and kiss... Not only kiss, but practically get it on in the theater.
Courtney told Jack: "Do you want to come to my place and skip this boring movie?" He replied: "Hell, yes."
Ashley had peeked through Courtney's window.
Jack and her were messing around and Ashley watched the whole thing.
The next day at school Ashley wasn't there.
For the next few days Ashley wasn't there.
A week later her mother found her in her closet dead... She committed suicide because she had loved Jack so much.
Next to Ashley's dead body was a note.
A note that read:
"My dearest Jack, I watched you at the movie and at Courtney's house and I will continue to watch you.
I never thought you would do something like this to me.
I really loved you, Jack.
I died for you just like Jesus died for us.
Always with you, Ashley."
Please forward this or Ashley will haunt you and try to kill you because she wants everyone to know about Courtney
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
If you are against rascism, PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE, we will make our voices heard!
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...
when I was born I was BLACK,
When I grew up I was BLACK,
When I'm sick I'm BLACK,
When I go in the sun I'm BLACK,
When I'm cold I'm BLACK,
When I die I'll be BLACK.
But you sir,
When you're born you're PINK,
When you grow up you're WHITE,
When you're sick, you're GREEN,
When you go in the sun you turn RED,
When you're cold you turn BLUE,
And when you die you turn PURPLE.
And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism. Do your part to stop it!
What's Beethoven;s favorite fruit?
BA NA NA NAAAAA!!!!
Ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals
4. Don't bother doing your own shopping. Simply find someone with a full trolley containing roughly the items you need, and when they are not looking take it and go pay for it at the checkout. (This is not stealing, they did not own the items yet, they were simply 'moving them around')
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit, and then arrange them into erotic poses. (Be creative with the gift-wrap tubes used in point 6).
9. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly,
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I
11. Turn all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off
12. Re-enact a fatal incident involving the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself
15. When you leave the store, try your car keys in the door of every car in the car park until you get to your own. Then drive off as if this is perfectly normal. (Note- if you don't actually own a car and walked to the store, attempt the above by substituting car keys with your house keys).
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are
17. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet
18. Ask if you can test some super-glue before buying it, then walk around the store gluing random items to other items/customers/staff. For added fun: See how many cashiers you can glue to each-other before any of them notice.
19. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say "BEEP" in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers’ items. If the cashier protests, kill them.
20. Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,
26. Climb things.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello"
29. When someone asks you if you need help, begin to cry and
30. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between
31. Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any
32. Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale
33. Take bets on the battle from above.
34. Test the brushes and combs in Cosmetics on all the live animals in Pet-Care.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags against their will.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: Marco Polo.
43. Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's using an alternative alphabet of your choosing.
45. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look with
46. When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at
47. Relax in the patio furniture drinking beer until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to
49. Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax. Go to
51. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
52. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
53. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms..
54. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
55. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
56. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
57. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
58. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
59. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
60. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
1. When at Arby's:
A) Order a McDouble
B) Give a marriage proposal to the curly fries in front of everyone
C) Ask where the nearest Arby's is (remember, you're already in one)
2. When you go up to a bully and hit him, he says, "You hit like a girl!" You say:
A) "You could too, if you hit a bit harder."
B) "I do?"
C) "YOU hit like a boy!"
3. When life gives you lemons, you:
A) Squeeze the juice on someone's hair
B) Eat them raw immediately
C) Wing 'em right back, hit life in the head, and see how much life likes lemons then!
4. When you realize you never succeed on the first try, you:
A) Go skydiving
B) Try taming a wild lion
C) Eat a potato
5. If you can't convince them, you:
A) Get a machine gun
B) Play dead
6. You just got 3 eggs from the fridge. You:
A) Throw them at your neighbor's loud, annoying dog
B) Smash them on your own head
C) Put them in a baby sling and carry them around
7. While thinking, you realize:
A) You're supposed to be at school
B) You're thinking
C) You've never thought about thinking before
8. What is the trouble with life?
A) It has no background music
B) You don't have superpowers but there's always a villain
If you are Christian (and proud of it because I don't judge others on their religion or beliefs because we are all people of the same earth!), copy and paste this into your profile
20 WAYS TO ANNOY YOUR PARENTS!
10 Ways To Be S-T-U-P-I-D:
38 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
38. If someone looks at you, scream, "I swear! I only meant to knock him out for a little bit!"
I love Kickin It. I hear they are doing the 3rd season, April 1st. Jack and Kim are definantly going to be a couple. YAY!!
Random facts about some Kickin It characters: Leo Howard-He's homeschooled. Olivia Holt-She's a Christian.
Funny quotes from TV shows, Movies, Books:
1) Kickin It) I don't care if you're 12, someone please drive me to the hospital! Quoter: Rudy, Carson
2) Bolt) I pretended that mitt was a bicycle. And I rode it to school, everyday. True story. Quoter: Penny's agent.
3) Left Behind the Kids) We should start calling him Nicolae the Blowtorch. Quoter: Judd
4) Yogi Bear) I'm so smart it hurts! Quoter: Yogi
5) Aladdin) You're so old. Quoter: The Sultan
Favorite quotes from the movie, The Avengers:
1) Puny god. Quoter: Hulk
2) There's only 1 God ma'am, and I sure he doesn't dress like that. Quoter: Captain America/ Steve Rodgers
3) I have a plan. Attack. Quoter: Iron Man/Tony Stark
4) Are you ever not going to fall for that? Quoter: Loky
5) We have a Hulk. Quoter: Iron Man/Tony Stark
6) Hulk, smash. Quoter: Captain America/ Steve Rodgers
7) And he didn't invite me... Quoter: Iron Man/Tony Stark
8) What happened? Please tell me no one kissed me! Quoter: Iron Man/Tony Stark
9) I'll take that drink now. Quoter: Loky
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer then planned, and had to walk home alone. She hasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he was waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped around her, she felt though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley way just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recogize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she can identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man have been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they can do for her. She asked if they can ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
This is a true story. A ten year old girl named Hailey Owens was walking home from a friend's house Tuesday, Feb 18 2014. Little did she know her life was going to end through this, for a man, a coach for football, pulled over by her and dragged her into the truck. He shot her in the head and drove her to his house. The neighbors got the plate number and called the police. The police got there as soon as they could, but they were too late. Hailey's body was in two trash bags, the basement floor damp with bleach. The death was so saddening, that the newsman, the chief police, and even the youth group, for it was the youth paster's niece, were tearing up. Our hearts are broken for little Hailey Owens. The next day, everyone wore pink and purple in her honor. At least 3,000 people went to her memorial. Pray for Hailey!
Unsafe External Link