Author has written 12 stories for Ratchet and Clank, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and How to Train Your Dragon.
'Ello there, my name is Wolfeh, I'm a gurl, Wales, and 13 years young :D
I love the following enough to write for:
Ratchet and Clank (duh), Fullmetal Alchemist, How to Train Your Dragon, Hetalia: Axis Powers, HetaOni, Ib, Soul Eater, Mad Father, Re:Kinder, etc.
I also like Creepypasta/Pastamonsters. I won't write creepypasta's, but I will draw characters .u.
My arts are on deviantArt under the name bluebunnywolf987, and includes shit for all of the above mentioned.
My OTHER (slightly crappier) arts on on mah personal Tumblr (same username as here)
Rarely Updated Wattpad account: TheFrostAlchemist (same as on creepypasta.net)
My Tumblr ask accounts: ratchet-hero-of-veldin (Ask Ratchet, obvs) and ask-lorna-cross (Angela's CANON mother).
My Biffles (In RL)
xxDarkeh995xx I do Roleplays with her via Facebook and deviantArt. They usually either MLP FiM or Ratchet and Clank related- And TOTAL crack XDD Melody Gallassia is her character, as is Ezio and Rayna. I'm in the middle of trying to get her to post her story on here...lol. If you're interested in MLP FiM, Ratchet and Clank, How to Train your Dragon or Assasin's Creed, then go and message her! Her deviantART is xxdark-wolf995xx.
chocolatiexx My other biffle :D She also hasn't posted anyting yet, but she's getting a deviantart soon. My deviantart :3
I stole this from yugiohfan163 who stole it from JazzyKat, who stole it from Crown-Daydreamer who stole it from Saphiress who stole it from Saciice who stole it from VampireWithTheGoldenEyes who stole it from Black7369 because it is EPIC
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
I AM ONE OF THE FEW SUPPORTERS OF RATCHARIOUS (RacthetxNefarious) AND ITABELA (ItalyxBelarus) AND PROUD
IB IS FUDGING SCARY AND MARY GIVES ME THE SHITS
P.S. My sister looks like Belarus (Hetalia) and Mary (Ib) SO YEAH
Hetalia Personality Test
North Italy (Feliciano Vargas)
[ ]You were bullied a lot in your childhood.
[x]You're a good artist.
[x]You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something.
Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)
[ ]You're very stoic and serious.
Japan (Kiku Honda)
[x]You're very mature (sometimes)
[ ]You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world.
[x]You can seem cold/aloof to other people.
America (Alfred F. Jones)
[ ]You love hamburgers.
England (Arthur Kirkland)
[x]You like tea.
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[x]You're very affectionate.
[ ]You had a very sad childhood.
China (Wang Yao)
[x]You're very mature.)
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
[/]You are very well-raised.
Canada (Matthew Williams)
[x]You're often ignored by people.
[ ]You smoke.
Hungary (Elizaveta Hédeváry)
[x]You have a potty-mouth.
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[x]You're very loyal.
Poland (Feliks Lucasiewocz)
[x]You're very flamboyant.
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
[ ]You're quite mean-spirited.
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
[ ]You are clueless about things around you.
South Italy (Lovino Vargas)
[x]You tend to overreact a lot.
You are: A mixture between Hungary and Lithuania?? xDD
f you live and breath Fan Fiction copy and paste this.
Love Hetalia? Copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
I am going to put an end to my procrastination problem. . . Tomorrow
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Don't follow in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
I didn't fall, I simply got better acquainted with the floor.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Being mature is overrated
I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I'm not.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
You know your obbsessed with Hetalia when...bold apply
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do and want to deck 'em, put this in your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you have an obsession, post this on your profile to tell all those who think that you aren't normal to get stuffed, because obsession RULES!
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile
If you've ever talked about your characters like they're real people copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, or anything else that applies, copy and paste this to your profile.
If your idea of fun is reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever laughed out loud when you were thinking something funny and people looked at you with a weird face, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love random things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are reading this, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're weird, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wonder who started the whole copy and paste thing on profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're quiet a lot but you're ALSO really loud, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have strange dreams that never, ever make any sense whatsoever, put this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever sang the "I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves" song copy this into your profile!
If you and/or your best friend are certifiably insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you forgot your phone number when someone asks for it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy this into your profile.
If you love to write copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever made a copy and paste thing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know there's more to good random humor than saying "cheese", "cookie", or "pie", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you've ever snuck on fanfiction when you were supposed to be doing something else, say, your homework, copy and paste into your profile.
If you've ever "studied" for your history test by watching Hetalia or reading Hetalia fanfiction copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile.
65% of teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read. If you are part of the 35% who read more than watch TV then copy and paste this to your profile.
Woah, lotsa copy and pasting!
-Wolfeh out xxxxx