Author has written 16 stories for Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード, and Gravity Falls.
Hey everyone! Imma Princess Dia! Welcome to my profile!
If it's your birthday today, happy birthday!
Name: Her Royal Highness Princess Dia the Fifth. But you can call me Dia or Dee for short.
Age: You're all creative kids! Take a guess.
Grade: High School
Birthday: In between December 1 and December 7. Take a guess.
Horoscope: Sagittarius. GO CENTAURS! Although they look weird! XD
Eye color: Dark brown. And I wear black Christian Dior glasses.
Height: 5 foot 10 inches. Yeah, I'm a TALL girl.
Come join me on Tumblr! I've been on there for a little while now: choc-chip-pancakes.tumblr.com
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
Copy this into your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If there are times when you just want to annoy someone for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with the current conversation, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think the world should always recycle copy this on your profile.
If people say you talk too loud, copy this to your profile.
If you do not drink alcohol, copy this to your profile.
If you don't do anything illegal, copy this to your profile.
If you're a night person, copy this to your profile.
If you're a day person, copy this to your profile.
96 percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this into your profile
If you visit people's profiles because you're bored, copy this into your profile
Copy this into your profile if you feel drunk driving or txtng and driving is dumb
If you wonder who makes the "copy and paste" thingies, copy this into your profile
If you've hit yourself and or banged your head for no reason, copy this into your profile
If you've forgotten what you were going to say, right before you were about to say it, copy this into your profile
If you are weird, and proud of it, copy this into your profile
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas, but can't write them right yourself, copy this onto your profile
A large percent of authors don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", if you do copy this onto your profile
If you are the person who gets excited when you get, like 2 reviews that are positive, copy this onto your profile
If you believe in doing what you like, no matter what others think, copy this onto your profile
If you don't like giving up, copy this onto your profile
If you're laughing your head off or just smiling copy and paste this to your profile.
Help Pokemon rule the world! Copy and paste this into your profile. :D
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If people say you're too quiet, copy this into your profile.
If you're yourself, when with your friends/family, copy this into your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE- if you have ever listened to music in another language, and sung along having no IDEA what they are SAYING and PROUD OF IT
If you've ever talked to yourself copy this onto your profile
One early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
"When I was born I was black,"
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy this onto your profile and help stop racism.
- When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it
- When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate
- When life gives you lemons, throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eyes
- If at first you don't succeed, burn all the evidence that you tried
- Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered, "Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute, forget about the fruit! xD
- There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it isn't a train.
- Those who say nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
- Silence is golden but duct tape is silver
- I couldn't repair your brakes so I made your horn louder
Her name was Auroura
She was only five
This is what happened
When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk
Her mom was an addict
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic
Her only friend was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
She always talked to it
When no one's around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
Until her parents
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear
And softly cry's
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
She sits in the corner
Quiet but thinking," God, why? Why is
My life always sinking?"
Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Then one night
Her mom came home high
The poor child was hit and slapped
As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
She thrust the blade
Right in her chest,
" You deserve to die
You worthless pest! "
The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dying
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
Police showed up
At the small little house
They quickly barged in
Everything was as quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the sad little girl
Lying on the floor
It must have been bad
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms
Add this on your profile if your against child cruelty.
...S... Put this
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Everybody has a right to live at least once, to have just one time of their life, let them have it, help to stop abortion, everyone should have a chance to see this beautiful world, taking it from them makes you more of a monster than any soldier, at least they kill for a good reason. And for cheese's sake women! If you didn't want a baby in the first place then why didn't you use contraception! If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
Put This On Your Page If You Have Ever Felt..
[x] heart broken
[x] as though you're nothing
[x] not needed
[x] disappointed in yourself or others
[x] as though no one cares for you
The Stupid Test! (put an x next to the one that is you, than in the end, add up all of the x's. if you have 18 or less, then u r not stupid.)
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
() Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
() You have run into a glass/screen door.
() You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
() You have run into a tree.
() It IS possible to lick your elbow
() You just tried to lick your elbow.
(x) You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same rhythm.
() You just tried to sing them.
() You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
(x) You have choked on your own spit.
() You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
(x) You didn't notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice
(x) You just looked at it.
() Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
() People have called you slow.
() You have accidentally caught something on fire.
(x) You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
() You have caught yourself drooling.
(x) You’ve fallen asleep in class
() If someone says “fart” you laugh.
(x) You just laughed.
(x) Sometimes you just stop thinking
(x) You tell a story and forget what you were talking about
() People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you
() You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
(x) You use your fingers to do simple math.
() You have eaten a bug.
(x) You are taking this test when you should be doing something important
(x) You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
(x) You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
(x) You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you.
() You break a lot of things.
() Your friends know not to use big words around you
(x) You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused
() You have fallen out of your chair before
(x) When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling
...18...I'm not stupid! XD
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Post this on your profile
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
The boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago.
You think you know them. Guess what? You don't! Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you're that 1% with a heart!
REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER (Copy and paste)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORSIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody ,tookieclothespen, GentleInAMoshPit, Gothic Tiger, Amras Felagund, TrixieStixs, Onar Toa of Hunger, Super proof, Artimus Howl, Rain C. Frosty, StarSapphireWolf, Black Rose Hokaru, Song Of Hope, beyblademaster, DragonFang2011, BlackCatNeko999, Princess Dia
If you have ever spent more than six hours straight on the computer then copy this into your profile, add your name to the list. PenguinYasha, leafninja345435, Tsukiko The Librarian, M-Warrior, BTM707, Dreamnorn, Sceptilelv100, Sam Leonhart, JadeKurosaki, Aqua girl 007, EgyptianSky,sukairaa-chan, The Thief King, RiverTear980, Marikshipper, Coolaloo, Eien Ni Ushinawa, Song Of Hope, Colorici74, DragonFang2011, BlackCatNeko999, Princess Dia
I was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back saying
1) Repost this message. (please do and spread the love)
I am not that girl,
I am that girl,
Got a problem with me? Solve it!
Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
So why bother? Every insult you make is only hurting yourself.
Friend vs. Best Friend -
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Don't like to disagree with you.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Would let you under their unbrella
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: lunch buddies)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will scar for life
"I will never be crushed! Not now or ever!" -- Kyoya Tategami
"Stars connect to other stars and a constellation is formed. Beys connect to other beys and bonds are formed! A bey battle isn't about destroying your opponent. It's about creating friendships through battling together!" -- Gingka Hagane
"A Beyblade's true strength doesn't have anything to do with Attack power or Stamina, it attacks with the feelings of the Blader that's connected with it, as if all the power in the cosmos was being poured into it. You must put your heart that is as big as the starry sky into it." -- Gingka Hagane
"When you're going through a tough spell, it's easy to think that's all your life is about. You forget the good things, forget the quiet places. But they're always inside of us and we can pull them up when we need to set ourselves right." -- Lester from Close to Famous
"I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be...than me." -- Wreck-It Ralph (A-MA-ZING MOVIE! :D)
"Turn's out I don't need a medal to be a good guy 'cause if that little kid likes me, how bad can I be." -- Wreck-It Ralph
"If you leave your game, stay safe, stay alert and whatever you do, don't die! Because if you die outside your own game, you don't regenerate. Ever! Game Over!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog from Wreck-It Ralph (HE APPEARS IN THERE!!!! :D :D :D)
Metal Fight Beyblade stuff:
Gingka taught me to never lose hope. And that as long as your friends are behind you, you can save the world and get a burger all in a day’s work.
Kyoya taught me to never give up and never stay down. You’ve got to get back on your feet, even when all the odds are against you.
Masamune taught me to keep reaching for number one. Even when checkered by failure, you cannot stop trying.
Kenta taught me to do whatever it takes to help your friends.
Madoka taught me to stand by your friends and cheer them on all the way.
Tsubasa taught me to overcome your dark side, and that being intellectual doesn’t mean you’re weak or boring.
Ryuga taught me that nobody is completely evil, and that even the strongest of us are mortal too.
Yuu taught me to find the fun in everything and not to take life too seriously.
Hikaru taught me that when one window closes, another one always opens and to never forget where you came from.
Ryuusei taught me that growing older doesn't mean you have to grow up.
You're a true MFB fan when...
You've bought at least one MFB video game.
You've given your friends nicknames now, just like Yu.
You've eaten jellybeans and thought of Masamune.
You see a lion and think of Kyoya.
You've raided the toy section just to see the beyblades.
Whenever someone says, "Let it rip!" you think of Beyblade.
You're beginning to say, 'What!' Masamune style.
You can recite entire episodes.
You have a new appreciation for unicorns.
You've actually sipped orange juice from a wine glass.
When you see an eagle, you think of Tsubasa.
You crack up hysterically when someone says, "Little boy."
Ice cream is your new best friend.
You compare MFB characters to people you know or other TV/book characters.
You never miss the new episodes. Ever.
At McDonald's, you've looked for a triple beef burger.
You sometimes say 'Crab-a-what!'.
Dragons make you think of Ryuga.
Your current desktop background is MFB.
You've written at least one MFB fanfiction.
When someone steps on your foot you yell at them for being "foot-stomping maniacs!".
You've spent over $50 on Beyblade merchandise.
People notice that you say, "Ya follow?".
You've gotten weird looks because you've worn a band-aid on your nose just to feel like Gingka.
You freaked out at the Zero-G preview. Season 4! (Not in a good way, though!)
You check Beyblade websites frequently.
You've drawn fanart.
You ship couples even though there's no mentioned romance in the entire show.
You've actually worn goggles in your hair like Madoka.
You've tried fish on a stick just because Tsubasa and Gingka liked it.
When you're annoyed at someone you yell, "You're in my way!".
Pegasus' are cool now.
You've had dreams about the anime.
At least one stuffed animal has been named after a favorite character.
You want a pet eagle. Badly.
Peacocks are creepy.
When someone's going insane you say that they're, "Having a Tsubasa moment''.
You find yourself going, "la la la la la," like Yu, a lot.
You've tried to find the meaning of the word Lovushka.
You're obsessed with Pheonix's.
When you eat steak you immediately say, "Best steak ever!"
If you've done or thought more than one of these things, copy and paste this into your profile.
The MFB Alphabet
A is for Awsome, which Ryuga is.
B is for Blader, which practically every person in the show is.
C is for Chris, the Seasonal Blader of Winter.
D is for Dark Nebula, the antagonist organization from the fist season. Also where Ryuga is (WAS) boss of the place.
E is for Emo, which is Kyoya, Ryuga, Chris, etc.
F is for Fall, which is the season of Ginga's bey.
G is for Gan Gan Galaxy, the name of Japan's representative team in Season 2. (Ginga, Masamune, Tsubasa and Yu. Though while Tsubasa and Yu were unconscious, Ryuga was a temporary member.)
H is for Hikaru, the first female blader in the series and Ryo's secretary.
I is for Idiot, in short, GINGA AND MASAMUNE.
J is for Johannes, the crazy yet hot cat guy!
K is for Kyoya, The blader of Spring!
L is for L-Drago, Ryuga's bey!WOOO!
M is for Madoka, the mechanic of the series.
N is for Nile, the hot Egyptian dude whom I think Kyoya has a crush on
O is for OC, seriously, I have so many of them for Beyblade alone.
P is for Pegasus, Ginga's bey.
Q is for Quit, which Kyoya will not do until he beats Ginga.
R is for Rago, who I hate with all I can give because he killed Ryuga.
S is for Saggitarius, Kenta's bey.
T is for Tategami, Kyoya's last name which means 'Divine shield'.
U is for Yu, the ever so adorable Yu Tendo! XD
V is for Varieras D:D, King (4D)'s bey.
W is for Wing Wild Fang, the name of team Africa in Season 2. (Kyoya, Nile, Benkei and Demure.)
X is for Excalibur, the name of Europe's representative team. (Julian, Sophie & Wales and Klaus)
Y is for Yaoi, which for some reason Beyblade fans fill this site with.
Z is for Dr. Ziggurat, that crazy guy that made the Arrangement and made Team Star Breaker (Zeo, Damian, Jack and Toby/Faust) crazy with power.
More about me:
What can I say? I'm just a Canadian girl attending high school. I'm not like most teens here. I love anime/manga, reading and writing, watching cartoons and cartoon movies, my family and my friends. I stick to my morals and values and try to not let anyone change me. Seriously, some of my friends have tried and they failed.
I love video games. You can define me as a gamer girl.
I think shows that most people my age watch are stupid. But I don't hate people who watch them. I hate people who call me a loser for not watching.
If you hadn't noticed, I hate racism and stuff like that. I never judge someone by their race/religion/culture/likes/dislikes etc. etc. Unfortunately, I have constantly been judged before.
Sometimes I feel that people talk about me behind my back. It used to hurt me but now I just think "Screw them. I do what I want to do. They're the losers."
I LOVE Beyblade Metal Fusion. I was constantly called stupid and childish for loving it but who cares? It's an awesome show and so many people love it!
Sorry if I bored you. XD I guess the message I'm trying to put out here is be who you want to be, don't let others change you, and if you ever feel alone because you like things others don't, remember, someone around the world might be feeling the same way as you.
I follow the golden rule.
'Treat others how you want to be treated.'
-"When life gives you lemons, tell life you don't take things from strangers." -One of the awesomest friends I have ever known.
-If practice makes perfect, and no one's perfect, then why practice?
92 percent of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch or American Eagle said it was uncool to breathe. if you are part of the 8 that would stand there and laugh, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM……
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "THIS IS STUPID!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how cute the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
23. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
24. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
25. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
26. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
27. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
28. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
29. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
30. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
31. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
32. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
33. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
34. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
35. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
36. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
37. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
38. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
39. Dress like the professor.
40. If your a boy wear a hot pink dress
41. If your a girl wear a tux
42. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
43. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras
Repost this if you laughed!
You say English, we say Japanese
You say cars, we say Nyan Cat
You say Justin Bieber, we say Vocaloid
You say swords, we say Bleach
You say reality, we say anime
You say comics, we say manga
You say countries, we say Hetalia
You say hello, we say konichiwa
You learn Japanese from classes, we learn from shows
You cry if a character dies, we have a rainbow of emotions
You only feel what your favorite person feels, we feel what everyone else is feeling
You crush on pop stars, we crush on anime characters
You think we're crazy, but we think you're just normal
You say souls, we say Soul Eater
You Say Ocean, We Say ONE PIECE
You Say Guild, We say FAIRY TAIL
You Say Ninja,We Say Naruto
You say Family, We say Vongola
You say notebook,We say DeathNote
You say Gay, We say Yaoi
You say rabbits, we say Flying Mint Bunny
You think we're fangirls/fanboys, but we're all Otakus.
Re-post if you're a Otaku and proud
Welp, it's been awhile. Yeah, I can definitely say that I have changed for the better. 3-4 years ago, I was...an interesting individual. I'm a lot more mature now, so I kinda cringe looking back at everything. Yeah. XD
I kinda want to get back into writing, so I may post a story or two in the coming future. Maybe more. I have always really enjoyed writing. I still do. But a lot of stuff happened in the past couple of years, and I just lost my spark and motivation. I think I'm ready to start writing again.