Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, Misc. Anime/Manga, Bleach, and Fairy Tail.
Name: I am whoever you want me to be (In your imagination of course)
Sex: I'm a guy.
Hobbies: Gaming, reading, writing Fanfics, sleeping, occasionally pissing people off in good fun, playing piano / violin / Tenor Sax
Likes: Music (Rise Against/Jamiroquai/Big Bang/All Time Low/Anything jazzy), artists, friends, family, soft things, reading Fanfiction, and the sciences.
Dislikes: Racist people, assholes, bullies, alarm clocks, liars, people who constantly talk very loudly, and politics.
Animes/Manga I like: Sakamichi no Apollon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Zetsuen no Tempest, Guilty Crown, Boku wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai, Angel Beats, Rosario Vampire, Air Gear, Code Geass, Highschool DxD, Assassination Classroom.
Movies/Series I like: WHIPLASH, City Hunter, Hangover, Rush Hour, Avengers, Red vs Blue, Back to the Future, Clash of the Titans, RWBY (Go Roosterteeth!)
Games I Play: League of Legends, DFOG, L4D2, Vindictus, Osu, Terraria, CS:GO. Looking for new MMOs
I'm Also on Wattpad now. FF.NET is going to be planned stuff (more for you guys), where as Wattpad is going to be purely for myself. Feel free to check it out if you wish. It's just a way to keep things more organized for me.
"Dear Humanity...We regret being alien bastards. We regret coming to Earth. And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!" - Sergeant Johnson, Halo 2
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit." - Doc (Dr. Emmett Brown), Back to the Future
"I am not a thing; my name is Leonard Church, and you shall fear my LASER FACE!" - Church, Red vs Blue
"That was the worst throw, ever... of all time" - Washington, Red vs Blue
"I now pronounce you... Man and knife!" - Lee, The Expendables 2
"How am I? I'm going somewhere." - ???
As a Fanfiction writer, I hate it when:
- I imagine awesome scenes/events for fanfiction stories, yet I have no idea as to how to lead up to that point.
- The lead up to a significant event would be so bad/dull that I might stop before getting there.
-I want to make an OC fic, without overshadowing the original protagonist and making a Mary Sue/Gary Stu or whatever the fk you wanna call it.
Just to let you guys know, I'll try to post as much as I can, though if it gets rushed, chances are it won't be as good as my other chapters. So my goal in terms of updates right now is going to be at least one chapter a month. Yeah that didn't work did it?
Hah I lied, hobbies don't exist do they? Yeah... Brb rewriting story notes. Got most of my life reorganized and scheduled out, now my Internet...
1) Naruto: Changing A Future
Chapter 8 done.
2) Naruto: Shinigami's Blade (Living Shinigami)
Chapter 7 done.
3) Random Ideas
Look Here for any ideas that I give a test run. They might not be the same as the ones below.
Plans Ideas (In order of Priority)
- Nisekoi (I want to try and stray away from the Naruto stuff I've been doing)
- OreImo (Honestly, didn't think I'd like this as much as I do. It has this lovely fluffiness that I haven't seen in my regular things. Same reason as Nisekoi above)
- Highschool DXD (I actually like this, and I think it's a good series past all of the hentai-ish moments, but it really wouldn't be the same now would it?)
- Arad Senki - Slap Up Party / DnF (Just cuz...)
- Rosario Vampire (Unsung Hero style, kinda like Itachi in canon Naruto. Also think its good aside form the harem moments)
Things to expect in my Fics
- Stronger, Smarter than canon Naruto
- Crossovers where Naruto goes to another universe generally occur during the Fourth Shinobi War
- Kyuubi will have a decent personality, or at least develop into one. (Sarcastic, good-natureish, etc)
- Naruto will almost guaranteed use some kind of weapon
- Naruto will have some kind of speed technique. Expect 'Shunpo' and its variants to be used often
- Weapon User (Usually)
- Musician of some kind
Custom Jutsu/Technique/Skill Descriptions:
Ice Release: Blade of Ice: Ice forms around the user's hand to create a very sharp blade. The user can determine how long the blade is by the amount of chakra used.
Ninja Art: Five Elements Dragon Fury: Five dragons of each standard element is created. The user can then control the dragons for a coordinated attack. A strong affinity to the elements is required for this.
Sword Technique: Ecliptic Strike: The user swings his or her blade parallel to the ground, cutting everything in a certain radius in whichever direction the user cuts. The user must be a proficient weapon user. (Think of the 'Draw Sword' Skill in Dungeon Fighter Online)
Wind Release: Sage's Wind Barrage: The user takes a deep breath, compressing all the air into a ball, and shoots it out of their mouth. The bullet divides into smaller bullets mid-flight and decompress on contact, causing a small crater. Using more chakra increases the number of divisions and power.
Wind Release: Wind Swords: Wind element chakra is channeled into the arms, forming a sharp blade of chakra. Essentially the effect is that of the Flying Swallow Technique.