Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, Rise of the Guardians, Criminal Minds, and Sly Cooper.
I love Teen Titans, I love Star Trek TOS and Reboot but I mostly focus on reboot right now so... yeah. I ship Kirk/Spock. I've recently watched Rise of the Guardians and fallen in love with Jack Frost. I love Criminal Minds, Danny Phantom, and a slew of other things, though I go through phases which can be reflected in my favorites as one fandom gets a sudden influx. And quite honestly, I'll ship pretty much anything when it comes to most fandoms, but I usually have a preference for canon (except for with ouran high school host club but that's a different story).
I favorite authors when I like the majority of their stories because I try to keep my favorites reasonably small even though I know I fail at it.
Reviews are always appreciated but not necessary!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
!!RE-POST THIS IF YOU BELIEVE IN LEGALIZING GAY MARRIAGE!!
A writer for the new york times interviewed a series of people who had survived jumping off the golden gate bridge. Every person she interviewed admitted that about two thirds of the way down, they realized that every seemingly meaningless problem that caused them to jump was fixable. Every single one.