Author has written 23 stories for Rise of the Guardians, Criminal Minds, Sly Cooper, Code Lyoko, Jumanji, Harvest Moon, and Ib.
I go through phases which can be reflected in my favorites as one fandom gets a sudden influx. I'll ship pretty much anything when it comes to most fandoms, but I usually have a preference for canon. I favorite authors when I like the majority of their stories because I try to keep my favorites reasonably small even though I know I fail at it.
Reviews are always appreciated but not necessary!
At the moment I have two current series- Together in Hell is a Criminal Minds series that is complete, and Within the Hands of Fate which is all the soulmate fics I'm doing for Code Lyoko. I'm also working on two more series and another long fic, not even mentioning my drabbles and the like. Welcome to writing hell. I live it, I breathe it, and occasionally it makes me cry. Do not expect fast updates- I usually go at least a month between updates unless I'm feeling particularly motivated and inspired. This is because when I really want to write I write even when I probably shouldn't, rather than just when I have the time.
If you're looking for my story Falling In Love, you'll have to go to AO3. Also, I highly recommend that if you're looking for Huniepop stories, you go to Cypher DS and check out their stories.
Together in Hell series: (Complete)
- Too Tired To Fight
- From A Warped Point Of View
- An Innocent Facade
Within The Hands of Fate:Strings of Fate (Ongoing) Soulmarked (Complete) Meant For More (Ongoing) I've Hunted For Someone Like You (Complete) A Slave To You (Ongoing) (TBA/TBP)
I've made playlists for several parts of this series which can be found on 8tracks under the same username.
Doubt Fic Recs:
-Hitchin' A Ride by Tifer14 (Hotch/Reid)
-Dumb and Ditzy by TimelessTears
-Rossi to the Rescue by United Profilers
-Past and Present by cr8zymommy
-Ballroom Dancing by cr8zymommy
-Father Figure by purplerayz
-Someone You Trust by purplerayz
-A Father's Love by United Profilers
-Driving Cars and Disliking Technology by United Profilers
-Decorations by United Profilers
-Darkness Without, Shadows Within by shadowblade-tara (first of the saga)
My gender change drabbles are being translated to Russian by chornayadrakoshig and posted on ficbook.net /readfic/ 3034605
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
!!RE-POST THIS IF YOU BELIEVE IN LEGALIZING GAY MARRIAGE AND PROTECTING THE RIGHTS AND LIVES OF THE LGBTQA COMMUNITY WHO SHOULD HAVE THEM AND NOT HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THEM!!
A writer for the new york times interviewed a series of people who had survived jumping off the golden gate bridge. Every person she interviewed admitted that about two thirds of the way down, they realized that every seemingly meaningless problem that caused them to jump was fixable. Every single one.