Poll: what is your favorite pokemon type Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Minecraft.
copy and paste time
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
1 out of 6 people are insane. except when you're friends with me and my friends, then 6 out of 6 people are insane.
ADHD is Automatic Death by Hyperness Disorder.
On a scale of one to awesome, that was purple.
"Help! I've fallen and I can't -- Hey! Nice carpet!"
Gryffindor (The biggest heros in HP history as far as we know):
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of Idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention whores.
Slytherin (The Junior Death Eaters):
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We are Junior Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin: means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never wound what can kill you.
Hufflepuff (Some of the best people you'll ever meet):
1. I'm planning your death but in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. All we got was Cedric... and that didn't turn out so good, did it?
10. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
11. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
12. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
13. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
14. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
15. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
Ravenclaw (The smartest house with the only ones who don't blow themselves up):
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book. (Get it, their smart and they know every insult in the book!)
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated. (Seriously over-educated.)
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just dumb.
Camper Quiz find out who your Godly parent is!
1. You see a satyr in need. You...
(A) Laugh at that ugly loser – 1 point
(B) Help the poor guy up and offer to eat lunch with him – 3 points
(C) Help him up, but walk away – 5 points
(D) Help him up but then make him do something for you, because he totally owes you – 7 points
(E) Help him up, but do not let him or yourself forget that he owes you a favour – 9 points
2. When playing capture the flag, the position you play is...
(A) What position? I go where I want to. – 1
(B) Fighting with a partner, working together to guard your flag - 3
(C) Eh, I'm probably guarding the flag? I might have a partner. – 5
(D) Waiting in the shadows to ambush the poor sucker who comes by. CONSTANT VIGILANCE! – 7
(E) I'm Captain. – 9
3. During a chariot race, I...
(A) Try to make it to the finish line as quickly as possible, taking down anyone who gets in my way – 1
(B) I try to win, fair and square. After all, cheaters do not prosper. – 3
(C) I've got my weapons, and I'll try my best but I'm not going to kill myself to win this – 5
(D) Two words: Secret Explosives. Those fools won't know what hit them! – 7
(E) Before hand, I'd have analysed my competition and I've figured out which weapons I need to use to win – 9
4. I've got a date to the fireworks with that totally cute boy/girl I've been crushing on forever! Wait? What's that I see? My arch enemy's flirting with him/her! I...
(A) Take that little (expletive) out either by force or by spreading vicious rumors about them - 1
(B) Talk to my crush to find out what really happened. Maybe they were just talking? – 3
(C) The guy/girl's cute…but it's not worth getting worth the hassle – 5
(D) TP their cabin, put itching powder in their jeans, dye their hair green, spit in their food, and take all their chocolate – 7
(E) Devise a plan in which you end up looking better than your arch enemy in front of said crush. After all, intelligence is attractive. – 9
5. The Gods have accused you of stealing a highly important weapon. You...
(A) Blame it on someone else. – 1
(B) Try to talk it out with the gods and explain that it wasn't your fault – 3
(C) I didn't do it. Either you believe me, or you don't. – 5
(D) Heheh, of course I took it. But those losers don't need to know that – 7
(E) Create a plan to prove yourself innocent – 9
My Points add up to... 27
The possible results! The one you are is in bold!
0 points - You're Hera, lonely and ALONE.
5-14 Ares/Aphrodite/Dionysus: Your motto is probably me, myself, and I.
15-24 Hunter of Artemis/Demeter/Hephaestus: Helpful. The responsible kid that adults trust.
25-34 Poseidon/Apollo: Laid Back. You like chillin' and you look good while doin' it.
35-44 Hades/Zeus/Hermes: Cunning. Revenge is your middle name.
45 Athena: Clever. Knowledge conquers all.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Oh? Rock beats paper? Okay, you try defending yourself with paper when I throw a rock at you.