Author has written 13 stories for Law and Order: SVU, Once Upon a Time, NCIS, Descendants, 2015, Jessie, and Rizzoli & Isles.
I am a fangirl and proud. I am a part of so many different fandoms, and I love them all very much. My favorite characters are mostly villains because I feel that they are far more complex and interesting than the heroes and/or side characters because I feel like they have the potential to be great characters and do great things if they were just given a chance like the main characters are. Anyone else out there like that? Send me a message, and I'll be happy to talk with you.
Currently, most of the things on this profile are either Once Upon A Time or Harry Potter related. So, if you're taking the time to read it, I hope you enjoy. Feel free to message me at any time if you'd like to debate pairings or characters or whatever, just please don't message me if you're just going to be rude to me about my opinions.
Fanfiction. Because 87 percent of all original endings SUCK.
Fanfiction. Because 95 percent of all plot twists are either predictable or stupid.
Fanfiction. Because my favorite characters ALWAYS die.
Fanfiction. Because sometimes evil deserves to win.
Fanfiction. Because some (most) authors just have no clue which of their own characters go together best.
Fanfiction. Because most authors aren't willing to write multiple versions of their stories just so we can see every possibility that arises.
List your 12 fave OUAT characters:
- Cora Mills
- Regina Mills
- Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
- Captain Hook
- Robin Hood
- Roland Hood
- Ruby Lucas/Red
- Neal Cassidy/Baelfire
1) Have you ever read a 6/11 fic before?
Uh, no, and I hope no one else has either.
2) Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Yes, I do, very, very hot.
3) What would happen if 12 got 8 pregnant?
Not really sure. I'm pretty sure Rumple would have a problem with that, but Cora would calm him down.
4) Do you recall any fics about 9?
Well, I can remember a few with her as a main character, but none that are specifically Ruby-centric. Most of the stories I read with Ruby are either pairing her with Regina or she's just a side character.
5) Could 2 and 6 make a good couple?
No! He's basically her son!
6) 5/9 or 5/10?
I prefer neither, but I suppose I could deal with either.
7) What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 having sex? Is that even possible?
Yes it's possibly, but Zelena would have to talk some sense into her sister. Regina was just hurting because Robin left for a while (I refuse to believe he's dead, okay.)
8) Make up a summary of a 3/10 fic.
Finding his son and regaining his true love required one thing. One thing he didn't have. But she did. And he intended to get it at any cost.
9) Is there any 1/8?
10) Suggest a title and summary for a 7/12 hurt/comfort fic.
Siblings: Unwanted Yet Needed
Neal and Zelena discover that Rumple fathered her. This in addition to the revelation that he also fathered Regina just made everything worse. They both had more siblings than they had ever wanted or knew what to do with. But perhaps such a fact was what truly connected them.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted 4 to de-flower 1?
He found her on one of her father's worst drinking binges and rescued her from her fate at the drunk's hands.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read 3?
I believe so, though I'm not sure it's really a "friends" list. It's more of a "I read some story of yours and favorited you to be nice" list with the exception of a few.
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or read 11?
I'm not sure. Don't think so.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write 2/4/5?
Honestly, probably, but I don't know.
15) What might 10 scream in a moment of great passion?
Faith, trust, and pixie dust!
16) If you wrote a song fic about 8, what would you use?
I'm A Survivor by Reba
17) If you wrote a 1/6 fic, what would the warning be?
K for lots of fluff because she would be a frickin' awesome grandmother.
18) What would a good pick up line for 10 to use on 2?
I saved you from falling years ago, but no one could save me from falling for you.
19) 1 and 7 are in a happy relationship until 7 runs off with 4. 1, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night-stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 8, then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 3.
Cora and Zelena are in a happy relationship until Zelena runs off with Hook. Cora, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night-stand with Granny and a brief unhappy affair with Maleficent, then follows the wise advice of Robin Hood and finds true love with Rumple.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
In Remembrance of Severus Snape
A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor
without all the red and gold crap
In Remeberance of Lily Potter
Who died to protect her son
she made the ulimate sacrifice
to make the world a safer place
she'll always remain in our hearts
In Remembrance of Fred Weasley
Who fought bravely to the very end
And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half
And will loyally await his soul mate and brother
with many jokes, he's got forever to think of them, right
In Remenberance of Cedric Diggory
Who died before his time
and will be remembered for his bravery
In Rememberance of Sirius Black
The black sheep in his family
he died laughing at the hands of his cousin
he didn't deserve to spend the last fourteen years of his life
the way he did in Azkaban and on the run
In Remembrance of Dobby
Who was more free and full of love
than any elf, and most humans
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin
the last real Marauderer
who was not just a wonderful father
a incredible husband and brave hero
as well as a freaking awesome werewolf
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks
who died for ‘the greater good’
and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora
In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody
who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive
and scared the crap out of some kids too
In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort
who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger
but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore
whose past and wisdom confused us
whose seeming betrayal shocked us
but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end
despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange
because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra
She deserved everything she got and more
In Remembrance of Colin Creevey
who we really didn’t know too well
but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war
so he must’ve done something good
besides stalking Harry
In Remembrance of Hedwig
Harry actual first friend
OUAT: Rumple/Cora, Regina/Robin, Regina/Ruby, Regina/Maleficent, Regina/Ariel, Regina/Tinkerbell, Cora/Hook, Neal/Emma (even though I hate Emma), Regina/David, Cora/Blue Fairy (I'm not quite sure where this one came from. I read something where they became best friends, and in my head, it escalated from there)
Harry Potter: Lucius/Narcissa, Molly/Arthur, Dumbledore/McGonagall, Hagrid/Olympe, Remus/Sirius, Remus/Tonks, Snape/Rolanda, Poppy/Mad-Eye, Neville/Luna, Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Draco/Hermione
Well, if you took the time to read this unnecessarily long profile, you're either really curious or really bored. Either way, thanks for reading about my weirdness, and I hope you enjoy whichever of my stories you decided to read.