Poll: Which story do you most want an update for? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Alex Rider, Hunger Games, Avengers, Sherlock, and Hobbit.
I'm TantalumCobolt (TaCo)
I don't know what I should put here... Okay lets start with my stories.
I don't have a lot of confidence in my writing abilities - even though people repetitively tell me I'm a great writer - so not many of the stories I write will actually get posted. Something you should know about the stories I do post is that I have a weird obsession with death - not in a creepy way - so characters tend to die in almost every story I write. I also have an obsession with cliffhangers so most, if not all, of my chapters will end on a cliffhanger. A horrible habit, but one I'm finding hard to cure.
I don't know what else to say right now. One day I'll probably be stuck by sudden inspiration and this page will be filled with amazing and semi-imformative facts and stuff, but I don't think that day is anytime soon.
I hope you read and enjoy my stories!
I've been bitten by a really interesting bug that I like to call inspiration! Which means, you guessed it, a profile update! I can imagine how weird it must seem to anyone who reads this because it's completely disjointed in the fact that none of the sections were written at any point close to each other (in time, not distance) and they talk about completely different things, but I don't care! If you think this is bad you'd hate to see my thought patterns... Yeah, lets not get into those, it'll just mess with my brain... But anyway, I had a legit reason for coming on here to update - and no, rambling about my profile updating methods was not that legit reason!
I've decided to share some of my favorite... expressions... with y'all! I feel so weird saying y'all, I'm not even from a country/state that says that... I just have moments sometimes where I feel like saying that stuff. In fact, one of the chapter in my story Live and Let Die (which I do plan on updating... eventually) has a French guy in it because I had the urge to speak/write French. Anyway, back to my original topic! I've picked up quite a few interesting expressions over the years and I love them so much so I thought you guys (my lovely, loyal readers) should enjoy them as well. They are:
- Upset the apple cart
- Boring as bat * (I'm sure you can all guess what goes there...)
- Whatever floats your boat
- Whatever fries your bacon
- Whatever makes your coffee in the morning
- Holy snapping turtles
- Useless as tits on a bull
- Like watching grass grow
- Like watching paint dry
- As slow as a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter
- As stiff as two coats of paint
I'll add more later, so if you're interested, check the list every so often! If you have any more great expressions please PM me or mention them in a review!!
Thanks for sticking with me and my rambling while reading my profile! Although many people probably don't bother reading profiles... Anyway, thanks for taking the time to listen to my rambling if you have read this far :D
Righto, I have a goal!
By the end of the year I want to have written and posted at least 15 stories. I don't care what of. So, if anyone has a plot bunny that they really want to read, but don't think they can write, please PM me (or review if you don't have an account) with the idea. Mention which fandom it is and I'll either accept or reject the idea - sorry, but I don't know all fandoms so can't please everyone.
A list of fandoms I do know and are happy to write for:
- Alex Rider
- Hunger Games
- James Bond
- Young Bond
- Protector of the Small
- Ocean's 11
- Trixie Belden
- Lord of the Rings
- Prison Break
If there is something you want to read from a fandom not on the list, PM me anyway and I'll see if I'm interested.
Inspiration has struck again - along with a recently developed obsession with all things Sherlock related! So I'm going to list some of my favorite quotes from the amazing television show Sherlock.
- People have died. - SH That's what people do! - JM
- Look at you lot, you're all so vacant. - SH
- The wall had it coming. - SH
- I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room. - SH
- I'm in shock, look, I've got a blanket. - SH
- What's it like inside your funny little brains? It must be so boring - SH
- Get out. I need to go to my Mind Palace. - SH
- Shut up - SH I didn't say anything. - JW You were thinking. It's annoying. - SH
- Have you talked to the police? - JW Four people are dead. There's no time to talk to the police. - SH So why are you talking to me? - JW Mrs Hudson took my skull. - SH So I'm basically filling in for your skull? - JW Relax, you're doing fine. - SH
- It was quite extraordinary - JW That's not what people normally say. - SH What do people normally say? - JW 'Piss off' - SH
- Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the entire street. - SH
- Are these human eyes? - Sgt SD Put those back! - SH They were in the microwave. - Sgt SD It's an experiment. - SH
That's enough for now (although I could go on all day!).
Til next time,
Unsafe External Link