Author has written 1 story for Hunger Games.
Heyo peoples of the world! Layla here! I started writing ever since I was little. At first it would be about my trip to "Alphabet Land" or whatnot. After I watched Peter Pan, my stories starteed to revolve around magic and Disney. Disney has been a part of me and always will be! So, anyway, I started reading in Kindergarden and I fell in love with it. I started reading longer books and it soon turned to novels. This affected my writing as well. Anyway, I have fallen in love with stories with crazy plot twists, secret identities, and other unpredictable things. I usually try to in corporate that in my stories. Also, I get obsessed with one thing at a time for about a month. Expect stories on random things as well.
Likes: My Candy Love, Hunger Games, Wizard101, Peter Pan, Treasure Planet, The Little Mermaid 1 and 2 and 3, Anything DISNEY, Once Upon A Time, Rise of the Guardians, Frozen, Teen Wolf
Current Obsession: ... STEREK!!!
Status: Have a OUaT story in mind. Editing the fourth chapter! EXCITED!
Why Do Boys Fall In Love With Girls?
(This was written by a guy) (Don't break this, its so sweet! :)
1. They always smell good even if its just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when their asleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms.
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even though its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the caller ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we won't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt anymore.
26. The way that she looks almost always happy around you
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they became everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitabley consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of mind but of the heart. A feeling.
This chain started in 2002. It is a love chain letter. In an hour you are supposed to repost this.
Now here comes the fun part. You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say "I love you," or "Will you go out with me?" NO JOKE!!
NOW THE CONSEQUENCES!!
The consequences are: If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships. If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!! Congratulations!! You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the internet.
Once you read this letter, you must IMMEDIATELY (meaning within the hour) post it with the title "Why do boys fall in love with girls?" After you send it, make a wish and it will come TRUE.
The Valley Song- We all know how Peeta fell for Katniss. But, it was never explained in detail. This is my take on how Peeta fell for the Girl on Fire. (One-Shot)