Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, Tsubasa Chronicle, and Kuroshitsuji.
My name is Cloud :)
I'm just going to go ahead and warn you all: I'm a weird person. I'm not afraid of who I am. I'm not afraid to write what I want, what I feel, whenever I feel like it. I take criticism very well and am open to any opinions you have of my stories. I know there are typos. I know there are mistakes.
But just remember, I am human. And we all make mistakes.
Top Ten Things I Feel You Should Know About Me:
1) I am a strange strange person
2) I LOVEEEEEE writing, with passion! And I plan to publish some books
3) I have horrible memory. So if i tell you I'll do something, remind me several times or it will never get done.
4) I belong to no stereotype.
5) I have absolutely no life-whatsoever.
6) I live in my own little world.
7) I will one day rule the world with my army of penguins.
8) I am addicted to Mnt Dew and Diet Coke-literally, i have headaches and withdraws if i go without
9) I live with the Akatsuki :) and Deidara is MINE.
10) I'm currently in the midst of a horrid love triangle between two fictional characters. (Deidara and Kakashi)
Deidara: What the hell did you just write?
Me: *uses body to cover screen* Nothing...Why?
Deidara: I could've sworn you said something about me liking you, un.
Me: So...you're confirming it then...
Deidara: ...Go back to telling them about yourself, yeah. *goes back to watching soaps*
I do that often, mostly at the beginnings of my stories. Sometimes they are funny, sometimes they are just blah. Ignore them if you want. Read them if you care.
I do curse a lot in my stories and sometimes use derogative words/names and I apologize in advance. I don't mean to offend anyone and if you are offended, message me and I'll gladly apologize to you personally. I just write what I think, and I have very vulgar friends-they tend to influence my mood and the words I choose.
You say I'm insane. That's okay with me. But I prefer the term Mentally Hilarious.
Okay, that's all I can think of for now...
Message me :3 I don't bite...most of the time, anyways.
Unsafe External Link