Poll: How long do you want Lost and Found to progress for? Is the plot moving too slow? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Magi/マギ, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Kay about me...
This about explains my work ethic, I'm really lazy, a procrastinator through and through. I only write in short bursts when inspiration strikes me...bout' every other month or so.
I am currently (perhaps permanently) obsessed with D. Grey-man. No seriously I am totally and utterly infatuated and possessed by this anime/manga. Its basically all I can think about. Although I do have other interests, D. Grey-man is it at the moment.
Just putting it out there but I really, really like the Noah Family. They're just so fascinating. They're not evil per say (albeit very creepy) just misunderstood.
Currently I'm writing:
Lost and Found: Red -the boy called monster- has an unlikely meeting with the Millennium Earl, he is offered the chance to escape his troubles IF he helps the Earl find the next incarnation of the 14th. What the Earl and the Noah don't know, is that their new family member and "Lucky Charm" is the very thing they seek, and has been hiding right under their noses all along. Not your usual Noah!fic AU
At the moment this is main story I'm working on, soon chapter 21 will be out.
Just make things absolutely clear I am a slow updater. Updates for this story frequent anywhere from 1 month to 2 months. There you have been warned.
Dark Horizons: It started out as hate, but somehow it got so lost and muddled along the way it became something else entirely. A story of love, hate and how nothing is as simple as it seems. Dark themes with a side of humour. Tyki/OC. Slow build. AU
Iridescent: She just wants to go home. He's still trying to figure out why girl from another world keeps stalking him. She thinks he's annoying. He's intrigued. She wants nothing to do with him...too bad he doesn't quite see it that way. Sinbad/OC
So I recently discovered the genius that is Magi and I just had to write a fic for it. I am particularly fond of Sinbad, so I thought 'what the hell' I'll write a fic with him in it. I have absolutely no idea where this is going, this is just something I'm doing for fun.
Jinx: Meet Jinx, the most notorious little thief in all of the outer districts. Her pranks are legendary and not once has she ever been caught, do you know why? Because she can teleport. And when a certain white-haired captain comes along, her whole life is turned upside-down.
Sorry to say but this story has been discontinued. I may continue it at a later date.
You know you're obsessed with D. Gray Man when...
1. You feel there is a connection between yourself and one of the characters.
2. You relate to this character so much that you roleplay him or her.
3. You start to call yourself the character's name.
4. When something happens to the character in the anime or manga, you react as well.
5. You memorise every single fighting move that character has.
6. Even the ones NO ONE knows.
7. In Japanese.
8. You find yourself quoting the character in everyday conversation.
9. Your friends call you the character's name on a regular basis.
10. Some of your friends only know you by that name.
11. You've gotten into the habit of saying "STRIKE!" when you see a pretty girl.
12. You can't stop saying "che" when you're annoyed.
13. Or in general.
14. Whenever you see people dressed up as demons on Halloween, you scream "AKUMA!" and try to purify them.
15. You think you can do anything with your left arm.
16. You get upset when you figure out you can't.
17. You accuse your non-DGM friends as being Noah and try to eliminate them.
18. When you find that isn't possible, you try to convert them into loving DGM.
19. You have succeeded every single time.
20. You insist the snitch in Harry Potter is just Timcanpy in disguise.
21. You have preferences with how to spell names ( eg. Yu vs Yuu, Rabi vs Lavi, Rinalee vs Lenalee ) and will fight to the death to defend them.
22. You've never found top hats sexier until you've seen Allen, Cross and Tyki in them.
23. You think the Millenium Earl is the most brilliant villian in anime or manga and love to hate him.
24. When everytime you hear the word poker you automatically look around to see if Tyki is there.
25. You stare at your arm and scream "ACTIVATE!" then wonder why it doesn't work.
26. Your left arm ached after you saw episode 56.
27. You'll never look at the words "Noah", "Innocence" and "exorcist" the same way again.
28. Straight pairings involving Allen, Lavi or Kanda have suddenly become an odd occurrence.
29. Your favorite flower is a lotus.
30. You have a habitual hero complex.
31. You cosplay as your favorite character all the time.
32. You dream of being your favorite character all the time.
33. You've become convinced you ARE your favorite character, regardless of what gender you are.
34. You're tickled pink that Lavi's commands involve "growing" and "extending" .
35. The only thing you think of when you see "DGM" is "D. Gray Man", despite what it was meant to stand for.
36. You've watched the anime over 20 times.
37. You've read the manga more times than that.
38. You were upset when you saw the word "Fin" in episode 103 and yelled at the screen that it wasn't true.
39. You know all the filler characters, no matter how obscure.
40. You can recall every event and name the episode it happened in.
41. You can do the same with the manga.
42. You're a horrible spoiler when you come across people who aren't up-to-date with the manga.
43. You know who Joyd is.
44. You know all the new Noah.
45. You've bookmarked the wikipedia page for your favorite character.
46. You removed the bookmark because you found you already knew everything.
47. You returned to the wikipedia page and edited something that was wrong.
48. You know your favorite character's birthday and celebrate it every year.
49. You realize that Allen and Kanda are so much alike that it's creepy.
50. You know what Yullen, Lucky, Yuuvi and Laven are.
51. Your convinced that Poker must be played by hot guys.
52. You've seen every single DGM-themed AMV on Youtube.
53. You think Tyki makes a great Winnie the Pooh.
54. You're laughing because you know EXACTLY what reference that was.
55. You know who TehExorcist is.
56. You've downloaded or otherwise illegally obtained all the songs in the DGM soundtrack.
57. You recognize one of those songs as your personal theme song.
58. You know all the words to The Musician's Song by heart.
59. You know their translation.
60. You find it uncannily ironic that Tyki broke Allen's Innocence.
61. Every time you see that part of the anime, the words "chest rape" come to mind.
62. You're now convinced that every dream you have is because of Road.
63. Swords win over guns, unless the gun happens to be Judgment.
64. You've seen the episode where Kanda gets a fanboy.
65. Flashbacks have become your worst enemies.
66. You think the flashback from chapter 190 was the only well-written one.
67. You watch for manga updates every day and spazz like a retard when you see it's been updated.
68. You wish Hoshino would just get over that sprained wrist already.
69. You found chibi Lavi and chibi Kanda to be the most adorable things on the face of the Earth.
70. You wish Komui would drop a neko potion on Kanda.
71. And a rabbit one on Lavi.
72. Some part of you, whether it be only a sliver, wants to see Road die.
73. You attempt to shoot your friend with your hand and wonder why you two didn't combine into a transexual hair monster.
74. Tyki's berserk form causes the words "tentacle monster" to pop into your head.
75. You just sickened yourself with how badly your mind ran rampant upon thinking that.
76. You've suddenly gained a huge appetite and can't get enough food.
77. You blame that on your left arm.
78. You cried when Cross disappeared.
79. You cried when you thought Kanda, Krory and Lavi died in the Ark.
80. You cried with joy when you realized they didn't.
81. You think Chaoji is a waste of life.
82. You can relate Chaoji to the character of the same name from Naruto.
83. You find Kanda and Sasuke oddly alike.
84. You're wondering why Allen hasn't been labeled a general yet.
85. You think Allen's "14th moments" are epically sexy.
86. Scratch that, ALL of Allen's moments are epically sexy.
87. You want to personally write a thank you note to Hoshino for all the times she drew Kanda shirtless.
88. You've gotten into the habit of calling people "Moyashi" and "Usagi" .
89. Your friends know you as "the D. Gray Man freak" .
90. You know EXACTLY why it's called "D. Gray Man" .
91. You just lied and you have no idea.
92. You draw DGM fanart.
93. You read and write DGM fanfiction.
94. You have your own DGM OC.
95. All of your stuff is covered with DGM related pictures and quotes.
96. Whenever someone in your family acts like an annoying idiot, you have the sudden urge to kick them in the head or hit them with a clipboard.
97. You find yourself reaching for Mugen when angered.
98. You've become worried every time you procrastinate that an old man will come from nowhere and kick you in the face.
99. You can never look at a panda the same way ever again.
100. You just read this entire list smiling and nodding to at least 30 of these.