Poll: Which way would you prefer "The Bet" to be written? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Maximum Ride, Thor, and Avengers.
Welcome to TheEmoVanity's page aka Me !
I'm undeniably and irrevocably a fangirl of Tom Hiddleston (and Loki) and Sebastian Stan (and Bucky/ The Winter Soldier) :) :P
17 years young and a high school senior, whoop!
I'm a TwiHard; DEAL WITH IT !
I "obsess" over Marvel (well, I am a Marvelite), SuperWhoLock, True Blood, Legend of Korra/ The Last Airbender, Maximum Ride, Twilight, Hunger Games, Divergent, Vampire Knight, Psycho-Pass, Death Note, and BLEACH. These are all just Pure Awesomeness, so they speak for themselves. :D
I am Probably the HUGEest Geek, Ever ! ':D Words cannot explain my passion for Comic books and/or their movies. Although I prefer Marvel than DC I love them Both!!! I Think Stan Lee is one of the greatest idealist/writers and I really want to meet him.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Emmett's the strongest.
But only Jasper can sit in a corner and STILL make everyone feel jealous.
You Are Pulling A Stunt Like The Flock Would When...
You have pulled a Max when: You make a snap decision without taking a lot of things into account.
You have pulled a Fang when: You are so deathly quiet it can be annoying sometimes.
You have pulled an Iggy when: You are given some string and a bunch of food, and you have the skill to either blow it up or cook something epic.
You have pulled a Nudge when: You can talk for 5 minutes straight without even thinking or letting anyone say anything.
You have pulled a Gazzy when: You fart super loud and the smell is capable of making someone pass out.
You have pulled an Angel when: You act sweet and innocent but in reality you are a plotting little villian.
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping. (why wait that long)
2) Thou shall not do drugs. (alcohol lasts longer, not to mention being cheaper.)
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart. (Walmart has a bigger selection)
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism. (destruction has a bigger effect, I can tell you all about this)
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents. (everyone knows grandma has more money)
6) Thou shall not get into fights. (Cat fight anyhow...just start them.)
7) Thou shall not skip class. (just take the whole day off)
8) Thou shall not strip in class. (Hooters pays more)
9) Thou shall not think about having sex. (like Nike says, "just do it")
10) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street. (just leave'm in the middle)
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Marvel is my main fandom but the shipping is complicated. Canon is one thing but the fans [probably] want another thing. And I find Natasha Romanov perfect and pretty much ship her with everyone. :/ I generally ship canon things though.
I love and absolutely admire the whole "forbidden love" thing. Zuko the hot headed prince and Katara the selfless water tribe girl. I don't know how people don't ship this. Oh whale.
I kind of am okay/neutral with the whole Korrlin, Makorra thing. I'd prefer if she ended up with Bolin, as my OTP will never happen. :(
Bolin and Korra have good, great chemistry and are practically best friends already so @.@ Guess we'll see what happens in book 3.
I don't hate anyone who ships it, I just despise the ship itself. I'm sorry. I honestly tried getting into it but I just can't I don't see it.
I don't even have an explanation for this.
Hi! I'm one of the friends that got her into yaoi, apearently XD So here, enjoy this picture: http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i327/tityanya/heeheeyaoi.png
Some of the stuff on here I got from (x)
Updates on my stories should be coming soon, along with some new stuff too.
Unsafe External Link