hi guys!!! Just wanna say something...
HARRY POTTER IS AMAZING!
Favourite books: Hush Hush series, Harry potter (who doesn't?), There is no Dog, and LOADS others!
Favourite films: Harry potter (all of them!), Spirit (i know it's childish but i don't care!), Les Miserables!!!, Warm Bodies, The Woman in Black, and others!
5 favorite words: discombobulated, crisis, chaos, riot (are you sensing a theme here???) and nincompoop. hehe. call me crazy.
95% of teenagers would be terrified if Justin Beiber was about to jump off a building to kill himself, copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who wold have a video camera and be yelling 'JUMP!!' while laughing. 'ha ha
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drinking my water!
"God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made woman." - Adela Rodgers St. Johns
16 ways to maintain a Healthy level of insanity.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put a garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their Caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance to the Prophecy”.
7. Don’t use any punctuation.
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive thru order is “To Go”
10. Sing Along at the Opera
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON I WON!!”
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
15. Tell your children over diner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
16. Send this to your friends to make them smile, It’s called therapy.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!!!