Author has written 9 stories for Maximum Ride, Doctor Who, Vampire Diaries, Rise of the Guardians, Red Dawn, Maze Runner Trilogy, Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
*Formally Known As : Sky Austen*
Hello! My name is Amelia but feel free to call me Amy. I am so flattered that you have chosen to visit my profile, hope it's not too boring...
I'm not one for long winded rambling so i'll just cut to the chase. This is my profile for this website where you can find all my stories in one convenient place! If you are a fan of my stories let me take a second to tell you how much I appreciate and love the support that you all give me!
As my favorite REAL person (yes he is real don't deny it.) says:
In Case I forget I do not own any of the stories I base my stories off of...try and make sense of that.
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...(Bold the ones that apply to you!)
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of criticism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses' e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
19. If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/ grammar errors.
21. If you don't like criticism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/ write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
Favorite TV Shows:
Doctor Who (Tenth Doctor all the way! Okay so I liked Eleven too... an Nine... and all the rest)
Torchwood (Why did they kill EVERYONE!?!)
Supernatural (Castiel... Enough said.)
Teen Wolf (Stiles makes my day!)
Walking Dead (Best. Thing. Ever!!!)
Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch is a god.)
Agents of SHIELD (Anyone else 100% believe that Coulson is a cyborg?)
American Horror Story (Coven. Asylums scare me...)
The Blacklist (freaking amazing.)
Firefly (Nathan Fillion for the WIN!)
How I Met Your Mother (Neil Patrick Harris!!!)
Once Upon A Time
Lost (Can't stay angry.)
Lie To Me
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Willow!)
Eureka (I freaking love Fargo.)
Battlestar Galactica (Why do I love Gaius Baltar so much?)
Star Trek (All of them.)
The Dresden Files
Dead Like Me
(I need to stop because i've already gone over the limit I set myself to put on here... Got a bit carried away... I'm not even going to start on movies or books because this profile will be entirely too fracking long.)
A Link To My Polyvore Can Be Found Here: