Poll: Okay, so I need a new name for my story. Vote which one you like best. The letters in parentheses are the abbreviations I'll be using. Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Avengers, and Star Trek: 2009.
Hey, peeps who read profiles. If you're not interested in the rambling thoughts of a teenage girl, you can scroll down to the BOTTOM of the page, where my stories are sparkling and pleading for people to read them.
Anyway, I'm homeschooled, short, early teens, and my favorite movie at the moment is Avengers, not to mention all the prequels and stuff.
I like to read, I have two younger siblings, one of whom is on Fanfiction. (district12seamkid, if you want to go check out the Hunger Games fanfic we co-wrote.) and a little tiny baby sibling, and I am slightly insane. I also like reviews.
(I know, I know, I'll stop advertising.)
A white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
(If you're against racism and/or want to high-five this guy, copy and paste this on your profile)
Copy and Pastey Things
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you think you can be pretty without being self-centered, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
Ninety-fivepercent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this
If you are obsessed with something childish for your age, copy this into your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you talk to yourself or fictional characters copy/paste this into your profile (I spend all my spare time hanging out with fictional characters)
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If Life hands you lemons, run like hell.--My little sister, who is funnier than me in person. (I'm a funnier writer though, so HA!)
"You've lost your muchness. You were so much... muchier the last time."--The Hatter, Alice in Wonderland 2010 (I use the word muchness all the time.)
"I've got a thing about flying!" "Yeah? Well I've got a thing about bullets"--Alice and the Hatter, Alice, 2009
"They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many peopleJust another one of those things floating around the internet.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that stuff up in two seconds. That's why when I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you"--Internet
Lord Cutler Beckett: You're mad!
Jack: And that was without a single drop of rum!
Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.
Jack: ...Is the jar of dirt going to help?
Jack: Where's the thump-thump?!
Jack: Come to join my crew, lad? Welcome aboard!
Jack: Where is that monkey? I want to shoot something!
Pintel: You're supposed to be dead!
Town Clerk: ...impersonating an officer of the royal Navy...
Will: You cheated.
Jack: I love weddings! Drinks all around!
Grapple: Say goodbye!
Barbossa:You know whose blood we need?
Gibbs: CURSE YA FOR BREATHIN, YOU SLACK-JAWED IDIOT!
Gibbs: Blast! I'm already awake!
Barbossa: Thank ye, Jack!
Jack: Stop blowing holes in my ship!
Jack: Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?
Jack: Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past, one of you succeeded.
--Pirates of the Caribbean
Mad Hatter: What a regrettably large head you have. I should very much like to hat it. I used to hat the White Queen, you know. Poor dear, her head was so small.
Stayne: If you're hiding her, you'll lose your heads.
Cheshire Cat: What do you call yourself?
Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Chesh: Goodbye, sweet hat.
March Hare: Spoon!
March Hare: Cup!
Alice: This is impossible.
Alice: I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched, and stuffed into a teapot!
Alice: Sometimes I think of six impossible things before breakfast.
Hatter: Why is it you're always too small, or too tall?
Alice: Hatter, why is a raven like a writing desk?
Stayne: You're all mad!
Hatter: Down with the bloody Red Queen!
Red Queen: Where's your champion, Sister?
Hatter: You could stay.
Hatter: I've been contemplating words with the letter M. Mutiny...murder...moron.
Alice: ((ending line)) Hello, Absolem.
--Alice in Wonderland, 2010
My Pinterest profile is http :// pinterest .com /prettycam3113/ without the spaces, obviously.
My Tumblr is Chasing Madness, and my username is kamryn who wanders, again, space-free.
You know you're obsessed with the Avengers when:
1. You play darts and all you can think is "Man, Clint would nail this game!"
2. You play Trivial Pursuit and you want Bruce on your team. Then you remember he's fictional.
3. Someone's being cocky and know-it-all-ish and you think "Oh my god it's a Tony clone."
4. You watch Brave and immediately think Merida looks like Clint and Natasha's kid.
5. You will never be able to watch Lord Of The Rings again without thinking of Hawkeye. "Better clench up, Legolas."
6. You wish your science teacher was Bruce.
7. You get WAY too excited whenever someone describes someone else as low-key.
8. Someone says there's a black widow in your backyard and you say: "It's all right, I won't let her interrogate me."
9. You're suddenly way more patriotic, in honor of Steve.
10. The 4th of July is now the date of TWO holidays; Independence Day and Steve's birthday.
11. You finish a drink and you have an urge to throw your cup on the floor and yell "ANOTHER!"
12. The Northern Lights suddenly get you WAY too excited.
13. You want a Starkphone for Christmas, complete with JARVIS.
14. You wear green and gold everywhere and laugh scornfully when people ask why. "Puny mortals, how dare you question my motives? I am a Minion of Loki!!"
15. Instead of saying, "That guy smacked you around like a ragdoll," you say "Wow, that guy really gave you the Loki treatment."
16. You really want archery lessons. And explosive arrows. And an excuse to use them.
17. You want to be a SHIELD agent.
18. You are convinced that the reason the Avengers aren't real is that you're in an alternate, more boring dimension.
19. You think the air vents are a viable mode of transportation.
20. You think the Hulk is awesome and Bruce needs a hug.
21. You're nodding and smiling as you read these.
22. You're going to put this on your own profile because of how (unfortunately) true this is.
Feel free to come up with your own!