Author has written 2 stories for Captain America, and Star Trek: 2009.
Are you from the future?
Do they still have sandwiches?
"I reset the co-ordinates"
"To the center of the sun"
"It shouldn't be hot. I mean, we sent her there at night and everything."
"Um, hello. Are you a confused female?"
"I'm sorry! I must have had you confused with someone that I know named Miss Takken, because this is a conversation between taco-" I say, gesturing at Alex and Adam. "and burrito-" I point to myself. "but nacho." I point my finger at her.
According to a British law passed in 1845,suicide is a very serious crime,death sentence of hanging is the punishment.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to your house!
くコ:彡 Squid. Your argument is invalid.
· If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
· What disease did cured ham have?
· Why do we say we “slept like a baby” when babies wake up every hour and a half?
· Why do alarm clocks “go off” when they start making noise?
· Instead of “All things in moderation,” shouldn’t it be “Some things in moderation”?
· Why do we yell “Heads up!” when we should be yelling “Heads down!”?
· Why is it called quicksand when it sucks you down very, very slowly?
· When French people swear, do they say, “Pardon my English”?
· Why is it called the Department of the Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
· If everyone lost five pounds at the same time, would it throw the Earth out of its orbit?
· What color hair do bald men put on their driver’s license?
· How do you know when it’s time to tune your bagpipes?
· How do you throw away a garbage can?
· Why do we put our suits in a garment bag and our garments in a suitcase?
· When two airplanes almost collide, why is it a “near miss”? Shouldn’t it be a “near hit”?
· How can something be both “new” and “improved”?
· Why do we shut up, but quiet down?
· How did the “Keep Off the Grass” sign get there in the first place?
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||General: All Categories|