Author has written 13 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hello all my lovely Fanfiction Readers!!
Name: um... Awesomepossum328...
Age: Well, I'm... Wait. What's that? Coming! Sorry gotta go...
Appearance: Sorry, I can't find a mirror. Bummer...
Birthday: June 23rd (I only say this, because it would be awesome if my readers told me happy birthday)
QUESTIONS TO THE WRITER
Best advice I could give another writer?: Um. Follow your dreams and don't give up on it. Even if your stories don't get popular, there's always the next story and the story after that! And always be thankful for what you have and what you receive, because it could all go away just like that.
How Do I Know if I'm a Popular Writer?: Well. I guess if you get a lot of reviews and people like your writing.
Do You Think You're a Popular Writer?: Nah. A lot of people freak out when I review on their stories though or when I PM them. Like, "OMG! YOU'RE AW328!" I think it's cool, and flattering. I've got recommendations on other websites and people seem to like me. But there are so many other writers I look up to, like Mosgem and Cockapoo. They're the ones who are successful to me, and I hope to get a 1,000 review story like them one day. (Actually I'm not sure in Cockapoo has a 1,000 story, but she had a 1,000 step story series, which is AMAZING!)
What Is Your Biggest Pet Peeve as a Writer?: Grammar. I am a grammar Nazi. It's really the "your" and "you're" that gets me. And "their", "there", and "they're". Everyone had a mistake now and then, but doing it repeatedly gets on my nerves.
Do You Do Betas?: Currently, yes.
What's The Weirdest Thing that Ever Happened to You as a Writer?: I don't know. I'm boring.
Review Goal for the Future?: 1,000 (to me, that's when you've reached immortality)
Dream Job?: I want to be a script writer for a TV drama, like something on the CW, so I can get out all these BA phrases I've got locked inside. Or maybe a writer for a television talk show. Either or.
Why are you AW328 instead of AP328? Honestly, the first time I ever abbreviated my username was maybe a year ago in a PM to a fan and I signed it AW328 instead of AP328, and I shrugged it off, like "whatever. It's just a typo." But then I went to abbreviate my name again, and I did it right that time and put AP328. And it just looked so weird. So I just put AW328, and it stayed.
Favorite PJO moment: (From the Mark of Athena!!!!!)
"Very slowly, using only two fingers, Annabeth drew her dagger. Instead of dropping it, she tossed it as far as she could into the water.
Octavian made a squeaking sound. "What was that for? I didn't say toss it. That could've been evidence. Or spoild of war!"
Annabeth tried for the dumb blonde smile, like: oh silly me. Nobody who knew her would have been fooled. But Octavian seemed to buy it. He huffed in exasperation.
"You other two..." He pointed his blade at Hazel and Piper. "Put your weapons on the dock. No funny bus-"
All around the Romans, Charleston Harbor erupted like a Las Vega fountain putting on a show. When the wall of seawater subsided, the three Romans were in the bay, spluttering and frantically trying to stay afloat in their armor. Percy stood on the dock, holding Annabeth's dagger.
"You dropped this," he said, totally poker-faced.
Annabeth threw her arms around him. "I love you!" (Total Percabeth Moment!!!!!)
Second Fav. Moment:
"Lies! Perseus Jackson, Lies! Do not listen to him!" Chrysaor's voice rang out. "You're godly camp director is not here."
"Oh but he is." Percy insisted, walking over to a cooler.
"Behold!" Percy shouted. "The god's chosen beverage. Tremble before the horror of Diet Coke!"
The dolphin-men began to panic. They were on the edge of retreat. Percy could feel it.
"The god will take your ship," Percy warned. "Save yourselves! It is too late for us!"
Then he gasped and pointed to the spot where Frank was hiding. "Oh, no! Frank is turning into a crazy dolphin."
"I said," Percy repeated. "Frank is turning into a crazy dolphin!"
Frank stumbled out of nowhere, making a big show of grabbing his throat. "Oh, no," he said, like he was reading from a teleprompter. "I am turning into a crazy dolphin."
I loved these moments from the Mark of Athena. I am so Team Leo now...
Do You Want to be an Author When You Grow Up?
You talk to yourself,
You talk to yourself as if there is another person in front of you, but you know there isn't,
The Keyboard letters are fading because of over typing,
You love to read,
It's not hard to find paper and pen near you,
One of your Idols is an Author,
You spend most of your time on Fan Fiction,
If someone asks "What are you doing?" you'll answer either writing, reading or what not.
If the Library is one of your favorite places.
You want to be an Author when you grow up.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Your place or mine. I can't decide.
Woman: Both. You go to yours. I'll go to mine. Problem solved.
Man: What do you think
Woman: I think you could use a mint.
Man: What do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: What's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Friends: Lend you an umbrella.
Best Friends: Takes yours and runs away screaming, "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!!"
Friends: Never ask for anything to eat or drink
Best Friends: Are the reason your 'fridge is empty.
Friends: Would bail you out of jail.
Best Friends: Would be sitting there next to you saying, "THAT WAS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!"
Friends: Would help you up after you tripped.
Best Friends: Would help you up after you tripped, but only after their done laughing... yeah... don't count on getting helped up...
Friends: Borrows your stuff for a few days, then returns it.
Best Friends: Borrows you stuff, loses it, and tells you, "my bad... here's a tissue."
Friends: Know only your favorite things.
Best Friends: Could write an embarassing autobiography on your life story.
Friends:Will comfort you when your crush rejects you.
Best Friends: Will walk right up to your crush and say, "it's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will teach me how to drive
FRIENDS: Will go to the concert with me
FRIENDS: Will hide me from the cops
FRIENDS: Will let me make a fool of myself in public
Things I find funny:
The word "Perpendicular"
What happens in movies:
Girl dies in movie* HAHAHAHA! That's what you get!!!!
Guy dies in movie* You weren't a very character anyways!!!!!!
Dog dies in movie* WTH! WHY WOULD YOU KILL THE DOG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ducks. (They walk funny)
Peguins. (They walk funny, too)
The fact that scientists can cure small pox, create the Mars rover, and build an eco-friendly car, yet they cannot cure the common cold.
Vampires. I pity them. They can't see themselves in mirrors, their weakness is onions, and they have to be portrayed by Kristian Stewart. Oh, that must be a horrible life.
Kristian Stewart's acting.
That m and m superbowl commercial: "Oh, so it's that kind of party?!?! Hit It!" *I'm sexy and I know it!... Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!*
If you mouth "Pink elephants eating watermelon" over and over again, it looks like you're actually saying multiple things.
If you could go anywhere in Camp Half-Blood where would you go?
The lake: where Percabeth had their first kiss. :D
If you could marry any PJO character, who would it be?
Well, I don't know-*cough, Nico di Angelo *cough*- it's tough to decide. If I said Percy-ahem, Nico di Angelo- Jackson, Annabeth would kill me. And if-ahem, Nico di Angelo- I said Charles Beckondorf, then I'd be dead. And well, if I said Luke-*cough, Nico di Angelo *cough*- then I'd be insane. And Katie-ahem, Nico di Angelo,- has total dibs on Travis, thank you very much. And Conner's,-*cough* Nico di Angelo *cough* weird...
You know, I really outta get this-*COUGH* NICO DI, FREAKIN', ANGELO *COUGH*!!!!- cough checked out.
Why would you want to marry Nico?
What are you talking about? I never said anything about Nico. I was just coughing...
Is it because he's so freakin' sexy?
Which PJO character(s) would be your best friend(s)?
Thalia, Katie, Reyna, Piper, and Annabeth. Perhaps Bianca (If she wasn't, you know, dead) I really need to get to know my future husband's sister. And Zoe Nightshade (If she wasn't, you know, dead). Why are such awesome characters dead. Don't even get me started on Silena and Beckondorf...
Which PJO character do you really hate the most?
I should say Octavian, but honestly I love the evilness of his character. I'd hate him as a person, but I love him as a book character.
You accidentally get stranded on a deserted island... which PJO character got stranded with you?
Okay a few things:
1. That is a bit of bad luck to get stranded on a deserted island.
2. But it's awesome luck to be stranded with a PJO character.
3. Well, probably Nico. Not because he's so freakin' hot, but because he could shadow-travel me off the island. But honestly, who wouldn't want to be alone with Nico di Angelo, stranded on a deserted island... You know?
Favorite PJO pairing:
7. Rachel and Octavian (I know she's eternally maiden, but be honest, they were like made for each other. She could probably make him nicer...)
8. Thuke (I know he's evil and dead, and she's a huntress, but if I was writing a fanfiction on a couple and I had to choose between Thuke and Thalico, I would choose Thuke. Besides I have dibs on Nico...)
9. Clarisse and Chris (Don't know their match-up name)
Best news you ever got from Rick Riordan about the Percy Jackson characters?
I was watching a youtube clip of Rick talking at one of his book conferences and he said that the Stolls are real, Charles Beckondorf is real, Silena Beauregard is real, and drum roll please...
NICO DI ANGELO IS REAL!!!!! *FANGIRL SQUEAL!!!!*
(Meaning that there is a student of Rick's named Nico di Angelo, whom I will find and marry.)
Worst news you ever got from Rick Riordan about the Percy Jackson characters?
Ms. Dodds is real...
If you could be a child of any god or goddess, who would it be?
Uh. Probably Gaia. I think she's really cool, though I'd completely turn on her and be good, but I think she has really cool powers. Either her or Mnemosyne, who is the titan of memory, but I guess she really isn't a goddess... But she can alter memories and I think that's cool. So if I could have an immortal as a parent, I'd choose Gaia or Mnemosyne.
(Spoiler Alert! And now, after reading the House of Hades, I learn that Nico is gay. Gah! I'm dead. I am so dead. Rick Riordan just hates me...)
You know your in the 21st Century when:
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is because they don't have a screen name or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote then press the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job
7.) As you read this you keep nodding and smiling
8.) As you read this you think about sending it to all your friends
9.)and you were to busy to notice number 5
10.) You scroll back up again to see if there was a number 5
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly
12.) Put this in your profile, and you know fell for it too.
Thalia: Which character do you like best?
The Empire State Building
The White House
The Golden Gate Bridge
Percy: Which ocean do you like better?
Nico: Do you like Death?
I'm not telling you
Only if you do...
Ares: What weapon do you like best so that I can kill you?
Jason: Isn't my sword awesome?
I hate the sword
I love the sword!
Piper: on a scale of one through ten: how much do you like Drew?
Octavian: Which descendent/demigod of Apollo is better (me!)?
Leo: Am I hot enough for one of the Aphrodite girls?
NO! THEY CAN'T HAVE YOU! YOU'RE MINE!
I don't care
I don't know, I'm a guy.
THE HUNGER GAMES PLEDGE:
I promise to remember Rue when mockingbirds’ songs wake me.
I’ll think of Foxface every time I eat a strange new berry.
If my little sister pets a goat, I promise to think of Prim.
And if my best friend acts depressed then Gale; I’ll think of him.
When I toss some wood in the fire, I’ll think of Katniss every time.
And I’ll always think of Peeta when my birthday cake’s sublime.
The Capitol will cross my mind when someone is unfair.
I’ll be sure to think of Clove each time I pretend to care.
I’ll always think of Glimmer if someone’s pretty, but a dunce.
And Thresh will occupy my mind if I spare someone, something… Once.
Whenever I watch a reality show, I will think of the Hunger Games.
I’ll surely imagine Haymitch if someone calls me names.
I swear to think of Cato when I’m homicidally inclined.
I’ll make sure I think of Effie when there’s nothing on my mind.
I swear to remember the Hunger Games.
THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS AGAIN:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an proper title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office. (scratch office, leave it on her desk!?)
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
26. I will NOT tell Draco Malfoy to 'make like a ferret and bounce'
28. I will NOT go around and say that Seamus stole me Lucky Charms.
29. I will NOT joke about Remus Lupin's time of the month.
30. I will NOT wander in the corridors at night under the invisibility cloak singing the Pink Panther theme just to see what Filch does.
31. I will NOT buy Professor McGonagall cat food.
32. 'Ruling the world with an evil army of monkeys' is not a proper career choice.
33. Yelling "I'm Melting!" while in the showers is frowned apon, and it may scare some of the first years
34. The four houses of Hogwarts are: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Not the Awesomes, the Morons, the Smarts, and the Mini-Death Eaters.
35. Dumbledore is to be addressed as Headmaster, or Sir. Not as 'Dude', 'Santa', or even 'Dumbles'.
36. Ruling the world with an army of evil flying monkeys is not a proper job choice.
37. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if he knows a good scar removal spell.
Things I Find Annoying:
1. People Who Point At Their Wrist While Asking For The Time... I Know Where My Watch Is Pal, Where On Earth Is Yours?
2. People Who Are Willing To Get Off Their Bum To Search The Entire Room To Find The TV Remote Because They Refuse To Get Up And Change The Channel Manually.
3. When People Say, 'Oh You Just Want To Have Your Cake And Eat It Too.' Damn Right! What Good Is Cake If You Can't Eat It?
4. When People Say, 'It's Always The Last Place You Look.' Of Course It Is. Why Would You Keep Looking After You Found It?
5. When People Say While Watching A Film, 'Did You See That?' No Loser, I Spent 12 Dollars To Come To The Cinema And Stare At The Damn Floor.
6. People Who Ask, 'Can I Ask You A Question?' Didn't Really Give Me A Choice There, Did Ya Sunshine?
7. When Something Is 'New And Improved.' Which Is It? If Its New, Then There Has Never Been Anything Before It. If Its An Improvement, Then There Must Have Been Something Before It, So It Can't Be New.
8. When People Say, 'Life Is Too Short.' What Are You Talking About? Life Is The Longest Damn Thing Anyone Ever Does! What Can You Do That's Longer?
9. When You're Waiting For The Bus And Someone Asks, 'Has The Bus Come Yet?' If The Bus Came, Would I Be Standing Here?
I am that girl,
The one who likes books more than boys.
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one who won't give up
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most girls wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),
Who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more,
Who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
I am that girl
Annabeth : It's hard to believe you can teleport using a stick.
Hermione : This isn't a stick. It's a wand. You're the one to say. A cap that makes you disappear?
Annabeth : It's simple physics. Now tell me what is the science on the splitting of souls.
Hermione : Only after you explain to me the lack of DNA in all of you guys.
Annabeth : After you explain how to make things float with words and a wand.
Hermione : After you explain how a watch can become a giant shield.
Hermione : At least our boyfriends don't sparkle.
Annabeth : Right!
Random things you should try:
1) Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.
2) Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"
3) Walk up to a small child that resembles you, and tell them that you are them from the future.
4) Put a Dora doll in the middle of Walmart. When someone tries to pick it up yell "SWIPER NO SWIPING".
5) Run up to someone random on the street and slap them with a loaf of bread.
6) Go to Petsmart and buy bird seed. Then ask the clerk how long it will take the birds to grow.
7) Go to McDonalds and ask for a happy meal with extra happy.
8) Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.
9) Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"
10) Follow strangers around a store and spray everything they touch with disinfectant.
11) Come late to school and when the teacher asks why say your pet rock had a seizure.
12) Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!"
13) Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead.
14) Go to a library and ask for a book on how to read.
15) Go to Walmart and hide in a bathroom stall when someone opens it say WELCOME TO NARNIA!!
16) Go jump on a random guys back and yell (THE SKY IS FALLING RUN MAN RUN) and see what happens.
17) Run through a police station and yell " I finally escaped from prison!" .
18) Go to McDonalds and ask for directions to Burger King.
19) Go in a Dressing room at Walmart, and yell " OH NO, There's no toilet paper left !!"
20) Make a cardboard car and wait in a carwash line, acting if everything's normal.
21) Drive a tricycle past a cop while drinking a juice pouch screaming "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME".
22) Take a stuffed animal to the vet.
23) In a public place, hold up a box of cheerios and yell "FREE DONUT SEEDS!".
24) Go to McDonalds and ask for fries without the potatoes.
The Percy Jackson pledge
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go
Now swear it on the River Styx!
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't have this on their profile
Harry Potter Pledge
I promise to remember Snape, when I love someone who doesn't love me back.
I promise to remember The Maurauders, when I'm with my friends having the time of our lives.
I promise to remember Draco, when I have to make the hard choice between good and evil.
I promise to remember Hagrid, when I feel that everything in this world should be loved by someone.
I promise to remember Hermione, when no one thinks it's ok to be smart.
I promise to remember Ron, when I don't get any attention for myself.
I promise to rememeber Sirius, whenever I take a risk that may alter my life completely.
I promise to remember Fred and George, when I'm pulling pranks or being sarcastic.
I promise to remember Dumbledore, when I'm making the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
I promise to remember Lupin, when I'm affraid that people will judge me for what I am.
I promise to remember Cho, when I've lost someone close and can't let go.
I promise to remember Ginny, when I need to fight off my demons and be strong.
I promise to remember Percy, when I get too power-hungry and put work before family.
I promise to remember Neville, when I feel worthless inside, but have to keep strong for the ones I love and care about.
And I'll remember Harry Potter, when I need to be brave and make sacrafices for others.
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor.
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
You burn food to see if it smells good.
You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
You’re in a running/swimming race and you’re praying and sacrificing to Hermes/Poseidon.
You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo.
Someone close to you dies and you give them money (LOTS of it) just in case…
Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family.
You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood.
You’re in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won’t blast you out of the air.
You go to Aunty Em’s and say you’re camera shy.
You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you
You know Muse is the best singers. Get it, the Nine Muses??
Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere.
When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos.
You get a Greek mythology calendar for Christmas
You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies.
You sometimes try to control water.
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
Everytime you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armor.
You go to San Fransisco looking for the Old Sea Man.
You find yourself praying to Poseidon for rain.
Whenever your internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY DO YOU LOVE ANNOYING ME?!"
You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test.
And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth
You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear.
You curse a god/goddess a lot.
You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room.
You know PJO better then most sane people.
At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future
You wish you could find a rainbow and a golden drachma to see if Iris messages work
You give friends and youself a godly parent,
You are trying to learn Greek
You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
You think of Percy every time you see a dark haried green-eyed boy
You have an instant crush on Nico! (Dude! I FANGIRL SQUEAL ABOUT HIM!!!!)
You just have to research more about greek mythology
You want to learn Latin.
You copy/paste this onto your profile
Most of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross over
You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/should have, and your trying to get your friends to
You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO
Your friends (At least one), think you are obbsessed with PJO, and you agree
You have one or more things related to PJO on your school stuff, and if someone asks you why, you tell them
You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter (Or son if you're a guy) of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says daughter of Name of unliked god/goddess.
You’re nodding and smiling when you read this
You own every single book
You are planning on adding a lot more things to this list
You call yourself a demigod
You wish with every fibre of your being that the first page of The Lightning Theif told the truth, and the PJO series is real
You find yourself praying to a random god when you didn't study for a math test because you were too busy reading PJO
You've called someone you know a satyr.
You think the TLT poster in your room is a video camera, and they are secretly watching you.
And thats how you know your obsessed with PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS!
IF YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH PJO LIKE ME, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE. (Notice this is capitalized, italicized, bolded, and underlined. I am SUPER OBSESSED. And proud of it!)
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you think it's amazing to!
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose: me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says:
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
Try Not To Cry
Mommy... Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good boy, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Brittany; my girlfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actor, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Brittany, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
So, Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry and remember how blessed they truly are,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are...
It's ok to cry...
List Twelve of your favorite characters from PJatO, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
1. Nico di Angelo
2. Bianca di Angelo
3. Annabeth Chase
4. Percy Jackson
5. Leo Valdez
8. Grover Underwood
9. Travis Stoll
10. Katie Gardner
11. Jason Grace
12. Thalia Grace
Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Uh, no. That might scar me for life.
Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Not as hot as Nico, but hotter than Leo and Jason combined.
What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Um... isn't she maiden. That'd be awkward. :I
Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes! I wrote one! Go read it, it's called Faking It!!!!
Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Well, he's a god and she's dead... other than that... sure, why not?
Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Leo and Travis or Leo and Katie? Well, this is awkward. Leo and Travis would be insanely funny pranking everybody. But couple-wise, would be Leo and Katie... This was a weird question.
What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve 'doing it'?
Well if Artmeis walked in on Bianca and Thalia, Thalia would probably be turned into a deer or something, but then again, she did only swear off men... Oh this is giving me a headache!!! Bianca is dead, and Thalia is a Hunter, this wouldn't happen!!!!
Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Oh Hades NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
The Hidden Pain or The Hunter's Tears (I don't know! I've never considered Thalia upset.)
Do any of your friends read Three fic's?
I don't even know if my friends know if Fanfiction exists. Even if they did, they're not big Percy Jackson fans. I really need to rethink my choice in friends.
Do any of your friends write or draw Eleven?
Look at the answer above. I need some new friends.
Would any of your friends write Two/Four/Five?
Nope. (BTW: Bianca, Percy, and Leo. THAT WOULD BE SO EPIC!!!!)
If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
OMG!!!!! WAIT FOR IT... WAIT FOR IT... SO YESTERDAY!!!! (I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER!!!)
If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Contains horrible poetry.
When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
About two hours ago... I really need to get a life.
1 and 7 are in a happy relationship until 9 runs off with 7. 1, brokenhearted, has a hot one night stand with 11 and a brief affair with 12, then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 3.
Okay, so Nico and Artemis are in a happy relationship (...) Until Travis runs off with Artemis. (This is even worse than the first part) Nico, brokenhearted, has hot one night stand with Jason (What would Piper say?) and a breif affair with Thalia (She was following the example of her Leader) then follows the wise advice of Leo (Is this possible) and find true love with Annabeth. (Poor Percy...)
What title would you give this fic?
The Worst Fanfiction Written... EVER!
A guy and girl are speeding down the road at 100 miles an hour--
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not. Please, just slow down.Guy: Then tell me that you love me.
Girl: I love you, just slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself; it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into the wall of a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes weren't working, and didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him that she loved him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you loved.
Books and Series I reccomend
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan(DUH!)
Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan (DUH!!!)
The Limit by Kristen Landon (I commad you to read it!)
Unwind by Neal Shusterman (You have to read it, it's amazing)
The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare (Really good, if you can keep up with it)
Beautiful Creatures (YES! YES! YES!)
The Kane Kronicles by Rick Riordan (His take on Egyptian Mythology)
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (It's a modern spin on the tale of Persephone and Hades)
The Season by Sarah MaClean (AMAZING!! Not as cool at first, but amazing if you can make it through the first few chapters)
Maximum Ride by James Patterson (He finished it! I am so sad, Evermore was amazing, but still!)
Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson (It's insanely good!!!!)
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn (She also wrote Beastly)
The Seer and the Sword by Victoria Hanley (Another good one)
People call another Guy fat, No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight
People call an old man ugly, No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war.
Repost this if you are against bullying!
'At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deep he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART.
Just remember to be thankful for the little things, because one day they may no longer be there.
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
Mommy. I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs.The sound of your heart beat is my lullaby.
Mommy. Today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitly see I'm a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm here.
You know what Mommy? I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound do sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry too even though you can't hear me.
Mommy. My hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear the doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns!! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy, help me!!
Mommy. I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? What did I do wrong?
Every abortion is just..
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
Please if anyone out there is really thinking about abortion, please think again.
If you don't want the child, send it to be adopted, so it can find someone who will really love it.
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") Copy and paste Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination
HELP THE BUNNY!!!!
／l、 （ﾟ､ ｡ ７ Kitty is Bunny's nemesis. Or evil accomplice. Nobody really knows. l、 ヽ Either way, copy and
じ しf,)ノ paste Kitty as well or Bunny will get lonely
24 Things I owe to my Mother
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you two are going to kill each other, at least do it outside. I just finished cleaning!"
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week."
3. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you aren't coming to the store with me!"
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident.
6. My mother taught IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
7. My mother taught me about THE SCIENCE OF OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "Your room looks like a tornado went through there!"
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I've told you once, I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate!"
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out of it too!"
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
14. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children around the world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home!"
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You're going to get it when we get home!"
17. My mother taught me about MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they're going to freeze that way!"
18. My mother taught me about ESP. "Put your sweater on! Don't you think I know when you're cold?"
19. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When the lawnmower cuts off you toes, don't come crying to me!"
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me about MY ROOTS. "Shut that door! Do you think you were raised in a barn?"
23. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you're my age, you'll understand."
24. My mother taught me JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
I was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back saying "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll." Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. "It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for this Christmas. She was so sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her." I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus will bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there." His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall." Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.''
''I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister." Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "What if we checked again, just in case you do have enough money?''
"OK" he said "I hope that I have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added "I asked yesterday before I slept for God to make sure I have enough money to buy this doll so that mommy can give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady came again and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article: 2 days ago, which mentioned of a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car, where there was one young lady and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-assisting machine, because the young lady would not be able to recover from the coma. Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young lady had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that this little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Please, think before you drink.
Funny quotes people say:
If you are what you eat, then cannibals are the only humans.
Boys are like lava lamps: fun to watch but not too bright.
10 years. Trillions of dollars. Thousands of soldiers dead. State of the art technology. The US finally found Bin Laden... In his house.
Dear America, Since you released upon us the horror that is Miley Cyrus (I actually like her a bit but I thought this was funny) , we have decided to retaliate. Its name is Justin Bieber (His songs are ok but I hate him.) and no-one will be spared. Yours faithfully, Canada.
When I die, friends will go to my funeral, good friends will cry at my funeral, but my best friend will change my facebook status to "Chilin' with Jesus"
Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!
I believe you should live each day as if it were your last, which is why I don't do my laundry. I mean, come on, who would wanna wash clothes on the last day of their life?
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Its always in the last place you look...of course it is, why the heck would you keep looking after I found it?
When you get caught looking at him just remember he was looking back.
When your down I may not be able to pick you back up, but I promise I'll be willing to lay down right next to you.
Sticks and stones may scar my skin but words slice through my soul within.
Its not until you're broken that you know what you're made of.
There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is filled.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
When your are in jail a friend will bail you out, but a best friend will be sitting right next to you saying "dang, that was fun!"
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
I'm going on a quest, to the deepest, darkest corners of my room, in search of what some would call a "floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me my friends, wish me luck, for I may not return alive
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
If something goes without saying, why do people say it?
Please note : Christmas is cancelled - apparently you told Santa you were good this year ... and he died laughing
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled Bang, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I was about to take over the world, but I got distracted when I saw something shiny.
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
God created man-THEN had a better idea!
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
You don't like me, well it's mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter.
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from strangers, yet on Halloween, its encouraged! Why is that?
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh,he just took a wrong turn,got lost,and is to stubborn to ask directions.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I like work. It fasinates me. I can sit and stare at it for hours.
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
I have CDO. It's like OCD but all of the letters are in alphabetical order...like they should be.
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
I'm not random, I'm just HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!
You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a cliff, I laugh.
A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Dang, that was fun!"
Anyone else having trouble getting to Narnia?
I've used up all of my sick days so I'm calling in dead.
Stereotyping? How do you type with a stereo?
People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People who do wish I was.
I didn't slap you, I high-fived your face.
You're a great friend, but if the zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
DEATH: the number 1 killer in the U.S (Or in my case UK)...tell your friends.
Hey stupid! Your sock is untied...
If my calculations are correct...slinkies escalator = EVERLASTING FUN!!
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
"To be is to do" Socrates
"To do is to be" Sartre
"Do be do be do." Sinatra
Ever notice that studying is "student" and "dying" put together?
Chocolate is the answer no matter what the question is.
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
We're so cool ice cubes are jealous.
Im not as random as you think I salad.
On a scale of 1 to crazy I'm a penguin.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
I don't get it...boys think girls are so complicatd. Haven't they met themselves?
I see no good reason to act my age.
Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls.
Be a dork!! Because being cool is overrated.
At this moment, you're the oldest you've ever been. Pretty deep huh?
Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads.
Hey you! Yeah you! No, not you, the other guy. You right there! Do you like tacos?
Worst time to have a heart attack; during a game of charades.
If you're reading this then you're not dead. Good for you.
I ROCK! Guitar hero told me.
I tried being normal, but I didn't like it.
I was going to kill the ugliest person alive but then i thought I'd let your mom live one more day
Smile. It makes the world wonder what you're up to.
There are two things that are infinite. The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe.
Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.
Normality will be restored as soon as we figure out what it is.
Be yourself. That's crazy enough.
You always get whats coming to you; unless it gets lost in the mail.
Flying is not inherently dangerous- crashing is.
The trouble with real life is that there is no background music
I have not lost my mind; its backed up on a disk somewhere
Beware the letter 'G'. It is the end of everything.
Forecast for tonight: darkness
If you try to fail and succeed, which one did you do?
I am reading a most interesting book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
How come when you mix water with flour, you get glue and then when you add eggs and sugar you get cake? Where does the glue go?
If everything seems to be going well, you obviously overlooked something
Hell is full of musical amateurs
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line
I'm not random I just have many thoughts
I'm the kind of person who walks into a chair and apologizes
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
If you had a life you would stop talking about mine
We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep on talking
The below statement is true
The above statement is false
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Take him into a round room and tell him to sit in a corner.
In a world of cheerios, be a frootloop!
When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
You, you, and you panic. The rest of you follow me.
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with nonsense
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor. Five tequila, six tequila, lock the jail door!
I'm mature and you're not. Nah nah nah nah nah nah!
If aliens are looking for intelligent life, why the hell are you scared?!
Looking for a perfect girl? Go buy yourself a barbie doll.
If idiots could fly this place would be an airport.
I know KUNG-FU and 42 other dangerous words
Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhh its a secret!
Quick, whats the number for 9-1-1?
By the time you finished reading this you'll realize you just wasted 5 seconds of your life
I burst laughing out in class today...I got that joke you told yesterday
Hi! I'm human. What're you?
Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?
Everyone has a right to be ugly, but you're abusing that privilege.
I'd like to leave you with one thought...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!
Life is like a circle. No wonder I'm so dizzy.
Yeah I'm a loser, but I'm the coolest loser you'll ever meet
One night, I looked up into the sky. I began counting the reasons why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
Last night I lay in my bed looking up at the stars and thought to myself, WHERE THE HELL IS MY CEILING!?
Its not that I'm not a “people person”... its just that I'm not a “stupid people person”.
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Weird Notes and Warnings on Things:
On a Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping. (Well when else would I use it?)
On a bar of Dial soap:
"Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners:
"Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
"Do not turn upside down." (too late...)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
"Product will be hot after heating." (Ouch. Hot! Oops, should've read to label)
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights:
"For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what? Outer space?)
On Sunsbury's peanuts:
"Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
"Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts" (And then what?)
On a child's superman costume:
"Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (Wait to crush the kid's dream!)
On a Swedish chainsaw:
"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (OMG! You saved my life there!!)
Your Celestial Sign
CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want. 20 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
AQUARIUS The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18) Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality. 11 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful. 8 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20th)Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous. 12 years of bad luck if you do not forward
GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally. 5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22) .Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward. (It's scary how accurate this is)
LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22) Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Likes boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leo's. Attractive. 13 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
VIRGO - The Perfectionist Dominant (Aug 23 - Sept 22) In relationships, very conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible. 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
SCORPIO - The Intense One Very Energetic (Oct 23 - Nov 21) Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional. 4 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21)Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Dislikes being confined - tight.
My Favorite Quotes
1. When you love, you feel as though you are alive. But when you love and are loved in return that, my friend, is when you truely start living.
2. Live plenty. Laugh often. And love all.
3. When my mind tells me to give up, my heart won't let me.
4. Don't fall for someone; unless they're willing to catch you
5. Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
6. Perfect girls aren't real, and real girls aren't perfect.
7. A successful girl is able to build a firm foundation, even with all the bricks other people throw at her.
8. Readers have the opportunity to live more than once.
9. Hearts are breakable. Very breakable.
10. Even the brightest of stars will fade.
11. Brown grass or green grass; barbed wire or picket fence...
12. You only live life once, but if you live it right, once is enough.
13. A break-up is like a broken mirror; it's better to leave it broken then to hurt yourself trying to fix it.
14. Life is like riding a bicycle, in order to keep your balance, you to have to keep moving. -Albert Einstein
15. Life is like an onion: you peel one layer off at a time and sometimes you cry. -Carl Sandburg
16. Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss
17. Life is a great big canvas, you should throw as much paint on it as you can. -Danny Kaye
18. A life without cause is a life without effect.
19. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
- George Bernard Shaw
20. Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.
21. Life resembles a novel more often than novels resemble life.
- George Sand
22. I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it.
- Jack Handey
23. In spite of the cost of living, it’s still popular.
- Kathy Norris
24. Life’s hard. It’s even harder when you’re stupid.
- John Wayne
25. My grandfather always said that living is like licking honey off a thorn.
- Louis Adamic
26. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein
27. It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.
28. Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
29. I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
30. I just broke up with someone. The last thing he said to me was: “You’ll never find anyone like me again!”
I’m thinking, “I should hope not! If I don’t want you, why would I want someone like you?" ;)
31. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
32. It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
33. Just because you don’t deserve my tears doesn’t mean I don’t waste them on you.
34. Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t cry over you.
- Lauren Conrad
35. Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.
36. If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
37. The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.
- Astrid Alauda
38. Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
- Victoria Holt
39. Better to have love and lost, than to have loved and be married to a psychopath.
40. The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
41. My biggest mistake wasn’t falling for you. It was thinking you had fallen for me too.
42. There’s a girl in my mirror crying, and there’s nothing I can say to make her feel all right.
43. I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.
44. My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you.
45. The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don’t love you back.
46. The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
47. I don’t want to keep being the girl that keeps crying about the same things.
48. You don’t realize how much you care about someone until you realize they don’t care about you.
49. If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
50. I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.
- Bill Cosby
51. No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.
- François de La Rochefoucauld
52. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
53. You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
- Leo Aikman
54. Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.
55. Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
56. Violence won’t solve a thing. If anything it makes it more challenging to solve.
57. If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.
- Albert Einstein
58. Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
59. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
60. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
61. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
62. Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change.
63. When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
- Japanese Proverb
64. The more I see, the less I know for sure.
- John Lennon
65. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
- Oprah Winfrey
66. Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
- Jimi Hendrix
67. Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
- Albert Camus
68. Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
69. Criticizing is easy, art is difficult.
70. The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
- Paulo Coelho
71. The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Tom Clancy
72. The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.
- Jordan Maxwell
73. The best mind-altering drug is truth.
- Lily Tomlin
74. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
- Mark Twain
75. Be wiser than other people if you can, but do not tell them so.
- Lord Chesterfield
76. Don’t look where you fall, but where you slipped.
77. Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry.
- Henry Ward Beecher
78. A winner listens, a loser just waits until it is their turn to talk.
79. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
80. He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.
- Lao Tzu
81. If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem.
82. The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them.
83. A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
- Albert Einstein
84. Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
- Jonathan Kozel
85. The best things in life aren’t things.
- Art Buchwald
86. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
- Benjamin Franklin
87. One should always play fair when one has the winning cards.
- Oscar Wilde
88. The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up.
- Albert Einstein
89. Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.
- Henri Bergson
90. Beware of a man of one book.
- St. Thomas Aquinas
91. Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
92. He who knows others is learned; he who knows himself is wise.
- Lao Tzu
93. Not to care for philosophy is to be a true philosopher.
- Blaise Pascal
94. No guy is worth your tears & the one who is won’t make you cry.
95. The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
- Harlan Ellison
96. The worst way to miss someone, is to have them sitting right next to you & you know you can never have them.
97. All kids are gifted; some just open their packages earlier than others.
- Michael Carr
98. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
99. Don’t waste your time on a guy that isn’t willing to waste his time on you.
100. Boys are like roses, watch out for all of the pricks.
101. Life is a lesson you’ll learn it when you’re through.
102. Always laugh when you can. It is cheaper than medicine.
- Lord Byron
103. Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
104. Behind every girl’s favorite song is an untold story.
105. Alter your attitude and you can alter your life.
106. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
107. Adults are just kids with money.
108. In order to be someone, you must first be yourself.
109. If love isn’t a game, then why are there so many players?
110. We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
- Winston Churchill
111. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways.
112. A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
- Fr. Jerome Cummings
113. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Walter Winchell
114. The things you do send me head over heels for you, but you seem to have no clue.
115. If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, then they're yours to keep. If they don't, then they were never meant to be.116. Sometimes the best way to stay close to someone, is just by being their friend
117. The only reason he puts up with you is because he loves you.
118. Sometimes I push you away because I need you to pull me closer.
119. Even if it glitters it's probably not gold.
120. I may be old enough to know better but I'm young enough not to care.
121. "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." C.S. Lewis.122. "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein
124. If you don't choose, love chooses for you.
125. Life itself is the most wonderful fairytale. -Hans Christian Andersen
126. You haven't failed until you stop trying.
127. I understand the fury in your words, but not the words in your fury. -Shakespeare
128. The school was the sun, but I want shade, the school is not gold, but I'm not greedy, the school is a window to the world, but I prefer doors.
129. Yet if you dropped the picked-up book,
To intercept my clockwork look —
Tell me, can love go on like that?
- Edna St. Vincent Millay
130. Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard
131. "If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." – Orson Welles
132. "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
- Ingrid Bergman
133. "A correct answer is like an affectionate kiss."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
134. "A smack a day, keeps idiocy away... Unless you're Percy Jackson."
135. "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
136. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm possible"
138. "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe
139. Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
140. So many books, so little time... -Frank Zappa
141. "Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." -Apple Inc.
142. "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Bernard M. Baruch
143. I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me- Harry Potter
144. "Life's confusing, but you still got to deal with it."
145. "Love is evil, spell it backwards, I'll show ya!" -Eminem, Space Bound
146. "Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck." -William Herondale, the Infernal Devices
147. Here's a bit of math: firegasoline= not good.
148. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it turned into a butterfly. - Proverb
149. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde
150. A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. - Steve Martin
151. "Meeting you was fate, becoming friends with you was a choice, but falling in love with you… I had no control over." –Unknown
152. Jealousy in romance is like salt in food. A little can enhance the savor, but too much can spoil the pleasure and, under certain circumstances, can be life-threatening. Maya Angelou
153. "The Dumber you act, the more surprised people will be when you kill them with who you really are.
154. "Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you."
155. "The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes."
-Charles R. Swindoll
156. "If it's not fun, you're not doing it right"
157. "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
158. "You're only as strong as the tables you dance on, the prinks you mix, and the friends you roll with." Anonymous
159. "No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying." Unknown
160. "Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end." – Anonymous
161. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him.
162. God is my strength and power, he makes my way perfect
163. I'm not bossy, I just know what you should be doing.
164. Those who think they know everything, annoy those of us who do.
165. Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. - Mother Teresa
166. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.
167. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller
168. "To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking."
169. "It is with our passions as it is with fire and water; they are good servants, but bad masters." Roger L'Estrange
170. "When love's well-timed 'tis not a fault of love; The strong, the brave, the virtuous, and the wise, sink in the soft captivity together." Joseph Addison
171. "The course of true love never did run smooth." William Shakespeare
172. "Then there's the two of us.
This word is far too short for us,
It has only four letters, too sparse
To fill those deep bare vacuums
Between the stars
That press on us with deafness.
It's not love we don't wish to fall into,
But that fear.
This word is not enough
But it will have to do.
It's a single vowel in this metallic silence.
A mouth that says O again and again in wonder
And pain, a breath,
A finger on a cliffside.
You can hold on or let go."
Margaret Atwood (excerpt from the poem "Variations on the Word Love")
173. Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
This poem sucks,
and so do people who don't review.
174. "Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven."
175. "A drop in the Ocean.
A change in weather.
I'm praying you and I might end up together.
It's like wishing for Rain, as I stand in the Desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most.
Cause you are my Heaven."
"A Drop in the Ocean" by: Ron Pope
176. "I met a girl with a graceful charm
When beauty met the beast he froze
Her pepper spray made it rather hard
For me to walk her home"
177. Unrequited Love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart.
178. Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
179. "When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you"
-When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne
180. "I know that's what people say – you'll get over it. I'd say it, too. But I know it's not true. Oh, you'll be happy again, never fear. But you won't forget. Every time you fall in love it will be because something in the man reminds you of him."
-Betty Smith, A Tree Grows In Brooklyn
181. "If you want to act, you have to devote yourself to it. Send out letters and photos every day, work all the hours under the sun, whatever it takes. If you're not determined, you won't get anywhere."
182. I'm stretching, but you're just out of reach...
I'm ready when you're ready for me
183. I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you.
184. It's funny when you find yourself looking from the outside
I'm standing here, but all I want is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe miracles could happen?
'Cause now I have to pretend that I don't really care.
185. Now, I know you're not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star just don't come true
'Cause now even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Because I liked the view when there was me and you.
186. You've got that smile that only Heaven can make
I pray to God every day that you keep that smile.
187. Twilight? Who needs twilight, when there's Percy Jackson?!?!?!
"I had died everyday waiting for you.
Darling don't be afraid, I adore you.
I've loved you for a thousand years,
And I'll love you for a thousand more.
187. It feels cold without you here by my side
I feel stranded without you here
A piece of me has been missing all these days
And you're missing, gone somewhere far away
I can't sleep no more
I can't think
I need you here with me
So that I may live
So when I saw you standing there
But I know that everything
Will be more than alright
188. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." —Dr. Seuss
189. "We were so different,
But opposites attract . . .
You're a trainwreck, but with you . . .
I'm in love."
-'Trainwreck', Demi Lovato
190. "I am trying not to tell you
But I want to
I think I'm falling for you . . ."
-'Fallin' for you', Colbie Caillat
191. Love, hatred, hope, and despair
Such is the story of this fitful pair
Love will always light the way
But hatred shall make it sway.
192. Fairytales tell, as their labels imply
Stories of magic, of beings that fly
There's romance and danger and plotting of schemes
There are good guys and bad guys, for that is the theme.
193. "If you think sunshine is happiness, then you've never danced in the rain"
194. "I think sometimes, you have to lose someone completely before you can figure out what they really mean to you."
195. Maybe I was just a silly little girl when I walked into this. I built everything on him and let him take all of that away. I broke into the very shattered pieces I never imagined I could be. But from that moment on — I turned into the strongest, smartest, and most helpful girl I ever knew or thought i could be." — Unknown
196. I owe you my heart not because I love you. It is because you love me.
My love for you will never die. I might be weak and old but my love will never.
I am proud to have found a person like you whose shoulder I can trust on, whose eyes I can find love into, and whose love I have faith in.
Love is a blessing and you blessed me with this precious gift in my life. Without you I can't imagine a moment I can live.
197. I'd like to run away
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.
by Shirley Bassey
198. When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
by Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973)
199. The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.
From "Unforgettable with Love" by Natalie Cole
200. Don't count your years, make your years count.
201. You said you loved me, you said don't cry
You said without me, you'd want to die
But you're a boy, you don't play fair
Should've known, you wouldn't care
202. This isn't a perfect world. You smile when all you wanna do is cry. You act like you're okay when you're really falling apart but you move on because there's nothing else to do even though it's slowly killing you.
203. Smiles are like band-aids. They cover up the pain but it still hurts.
204. I consider myself as a crayon. I might not be your favorite color but one day you're going to need me to complete your picture.
205. Never give up on something you can't go without thinking about.
206. Roses are red
Violets are blue
Did you actually think
I would cry over you?
I told you I loved you
You believed it was true.
Well, guess what baby?
You got played, too.
207. [Be]lieve in [you]rself
208. You laugh because I'm different. I laughed because you're all the same. You laugh because I'm not in style. I laugh because you wear the same name. You laugh because I'm single. I laugh because you've dated them all. You laugh because I'm not perfect. You want perfect? Go buy a barbie doll.
209. "You're crying. A friend will ask you what's wrong, but your best friend will already have a shovel to bury the person who made you cry,"
210. "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in people. For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness. And for poise, walk with the knowledge that you're never alone"
211. "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe and leaves before she is left."
212. "I may have been wrong, may have broken your heart, but once I apologize, can't I just have one last chance."
213. "Roses are red
Violets are blue
He's for me, not for you
If by mistake, you should take my place,
I'll take my fist and smash your face."
214. "Behind my smile is a hurting heart,
Behind my laugh I'm falling apart,
Look closely and you will see
The girl I am, isn't me."
215. One day, friendship and love met.
And love asked, "Why do you exist when I'm already here?
Friendship replied, "I'm here to bring smiles when you bring tears".
216. "Happy endings are just fairy tales that grown ups used so that little kids won't be afraid of falling in love.
Friends are forever
Boys are whatever
When worst comes to worst
My besties come first"
217. Having you was a fantasy, losing you was reality.
Hate is easy; love takes courage
I smile to hide my pain, and boy, do I hide it well!
218. Follow your heart, but don't leave your brain out of the equation.
219. Apologizing doesn't mean the you're wrong and the other person is right. It means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
220. If you like me, tell me. 'Cause i I won't wait forever.
221. Girls fall in love with what they hear and boys fall in love with what they see. That's why girls wear make up and boys laugh.
222. To be old and wise, you have to be young and stupid first.
223. There's always a little truth behind every "Just kidding."
A little knowledge behind every "I don't know."
A little emotion behind every "I don't care."
A little pain behind every "It's ok."
224. Go ahead. Take chances. Tell the truth. Spend all your cash. Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you. Laugh at stupid jokes. Cry, apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Tell a jerk that you think. Laugh until your stomach hurts. Live life. Regret nothing.
225. I don't want a perfect person. I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me more than anything.
226. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain.
227. If he's stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go.
228. It's better to be unhappy alone, then to be unhappy with someone.
229. I wish friends were like money. So you can hold them up to the light to find out which ones were real and which ones were fake.
230. My crush and I are talking today.
He asked me if I have had my first kiss yet...
I responded with NO, and I told him that I was too scared I might screw it up.
He told me that he knew how to make sure my first kiss is perfect.
I asked him how.
He responded with...
"You let me be your first kiss."
231. Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong. Hephaestus in The Battle Of Labyrinth
232. I can't pretend that it doesn't hurt. I'm a great actress, but I can't fool my heart.
233. If I spoke my mind, I would be in deep trouble.
234. No boy is perfect; so if he acts like your prince charming, he's just playing with your heart.
235. It's hard to trust someone the second time around after they already gave you one reason not to trust them.
236. One of the greatest mental freedom is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.
237. According to chain messages…I should've died 18 times, been cursed twice, been cut 10 times. Either chain messages are fake or I'm superman.
238. Dear Brain, sorry for overloading you.
Dear Tummy, sorry for the butterflies.
Dear Pillow, sorry for the tears.
Dear Heart, sorry for all the damage.
239. If you're going to be fake, just get some imaginary friends. You can do all you want to them, and it won't affect the world around you. But never, ever fake anything to a real person. Unless you're a magician.
240. The fact that music can induce goosebumps, draw a tear, inspire, and connect is one of my favorite parts of being a human.
241. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should & let go of what you can't change
242. The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve...
243. Near, far
Wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you opened the door
And you're here in my heart
My heart will go on
244. No matter what you do to hurt me, my heart will go on, because I probably expected it from the beginning.
245. "One of these days I'm going to find someone who is right for me. And when I look at tht person, I'm not going to be able to remember the guy who broke up with me in 26 seconds over the phone when I was sixteen."
246. Dear Guys,
You should've learned by now not to date and dump Taylor Swift.
PS: Don't you just love "We are never ever getting back together"?
247. Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime.
248. Love was when I loved you
One true time
In my life we'll always go on.
249. Dancing is a mental sport, and we are all insane.
250. "I think being in love with your best friend is fearless," - Taylor Swift
251. "Every day people ask me 'Are you two going out?' & you don't realize how painful it is to say, 'we're just friends',"
252. I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk, let's play fight, let's talk. Let's tell each other good morning and good night every day. Let's give each other nicknames, let's hang out with each others' friends. Let's go on dates, let's talk on the phone all night long, let's hold each other's hand, let's kiss and hug. And whoever falls in love first? Loses.
253. You never know what true love is until you really feel it... and you never know what real pain is like until you learn the love isn't true.
254. Every time we touch I get this feeling. And every time we kiss I swear I can fly.
255. I'll be nicer when you're smarter.
256. Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most.
-Sandra Bullock, Hope Floats
257. When life gives you lemons, you make sure their organic and then you hide them from your hungry roommate.
258. Damn regret, I'll try to forget
Don't worry about me
'Cos I'm real fine
Cast my line
To see what's behind
Did you think you persuaded me to let you go?
259. "People are like slinkies: basically useless, but so amusing to watch fall down the stairs."
260. "Roses are red, Violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?"
261. "Never say 'Things couldn't get any worse', cause God takes it as a personal challenge"
262. "There's no I in TEAM, but there's a ME if you jumble it up"
263. "I don't know what's wrong with you, but I'll wager it's hard to pronounce"
264. "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
265. "Worst excuse for not doing homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy from"
267. "Best excuse for not doing homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy from."
268. "What happens if you get half scared to death twice?"
269. "A repair shop: WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR- THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)"
270. "There are two types of pedestrians: the quick and the dead"
271. "Love your enemies, it'll make them crazy"
272. "There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count and Those who can't"
273. "STUPID= Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand"
274. "When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then just sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."
275. "My mind is like lightening, one brilliant flash, then it's gone"
276. "Evil beware: we have Waffles"
277. "He who laughed last thought the slowest"
278. "The silent ones are always the deadliest"
279. "Lol, I just had a funny idea! Wait never mind...I lost it..."
280. A white man said, “Colored people are not allowed here.”
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: “Listen sir….when I was born I was BLACK When I grew up I was BLACK, When I’m sick I’m BLACK, When I go in the sun I’m BLACK, When I’m cold I’m BLACK, When I die I’ll be BLACK. But you sir. When you are born you’re PINK When you grow up you’re WHITE, When you’re sick, you’re GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you’re cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?”
282. "I want the whole world to know, you mean the whole world to me."
283. "People say sometimes that Beauty is superficial. That may be so. But at least it is not so superficial as Thought is. To me, Beauty is the wonder of wonders. It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances. The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible."
-Oscar Wilde, The Picture Of Dorian Gray
284. "I don't like being rumbled, I like to be invisible."
― Sebastian Faulks, Engleby
285. "You can just sit in here, impervious and invisible. So invisible you might even forget yourself."
― Charles Yu, How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe
286. "I wish I was as invisible as you make me feel."
-Fallout Boy, The Pros and Cons Of Breathing 
287. "If invisible people eat invisible food does invisible wind blow invisible trees?"
― Cecelia Ahern, If You Could See Me Now
288. "You're too good for this world, and because of that the world will eventually crush you."
― Paul Auster, Invisible
289. "It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons."
290. "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
― Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince
291. They were the best of friends, who promised never to date in fear of ruining the friendship.
Their friends all laughed and said they'd toast to them at their wedding.
292. "You see, the strangeness of my case is that now I no longer fear the invisible, I'm terrified by reality." ― Jean Lorrain
293. "That was a very inspirational speech."
"Thank you. I practiced it in my shower this morning. Love the acoustics."
294. You will never know happiness until you experience true love, and you will never know pain, until you loose it.
295. "The secret of getting ahead is
296. "Knowledge is Power"
297. "A witty woman is a treasure;
a witty beauty is a power"
298. Love is like playing the piano. First you learn the rules, then you play from your heart.
299. I'm not supposed to love you.
I'm not supposed to care.
I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there.
I'm not supposed to wonder where, you are or what you do.
I'm sorry I can't help myself...
I'm in love with you.
300. When you really love someone, age, distance, height, and weight are just damn numbers.
301. Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
302. Roses are red, violets are gray. Without you, my world is fading away.
303. You know that feeling… when you look at him and think, "Wow, I love him, but we're just friends." Or when he looks at her it hurts so much sometimes. When you're in love with him, and he's in love with her. You love everything about him, and he loves everything about her. You wasted all yourwishes on him. You kept it in for so long. No one knows how confused you are. Do you tell him or keep it in as usual? It's confusing or complicated is your answer when someone asks you what's wrong. When you look at them together, your eyes fill up with water. Because you love him so much, and sometimes you wish he knew.
304. According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with 4 arms, 4 legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.
305. I'm just an Annabeth questing for her Percy.
306. We're all just Bellas looking for our Edward. And most of us don't have vampire speed.
307. Forget the risk; take the fall. If it's what you want, it's worth it all.
308. Every time I try to talk to you, I feel like a prisoner who hasn't talked in years, and I just can't get the words out of my mouth.
309. One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.
310. When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
311. If someone's been a big part of your life, when they're gone, you can only make yourself believe you don't care for so long. Sooner or later you'll start to miss them.
312. Love me. Hate me. I promise you won't break me.
313. You can't break someone who's already broken.
314. I miss him. So much. But you'll never hear me admit it.
315. No one knows how it is that with one glance, a boy can heal a girl's broken heart...
Either that or break it worse.
316. The first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever. And no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away.
317. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.
318. Let me introduce you to my good friend: "no."
-Simon Lewis, City of Bones
319. Hater only hate the people they can never have or can never be.
320. If a star fell every time I thought of you, the skywould be black.
321. Too much was taken too soon.
322. "Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are."
323. "I used to be self conscious about my height, but then I thought: 'Screw that, I'm Harry Potter."
324. "To all the ugly ducklings everywhere:
Don't worry about those fluffy yellow morons,
They'll never get to be swans."
325. "Beautiful isn't it?" She asked.
It took him a moment to register the question, he had been too busy admiring the other view.
326. A man gave a women twelve roses, eleven real and one fake. With the roses he gave her a note: "I'll love you, until the last one dies."
327. One night, I looked up into the sky. I began counting the reasons why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
Ten Bucks says its been hours since you started reading my bio. (Get up and stretch. You're not even halfway through)
1. Don't make me get out my flying monkeys
2.Chaos, Panic& Disorder, my work here is done
3.Don't meddle in affairs of dragons because in their world you are crunchy and go good with ketchup
5. Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional
6. I do what ever my rice crispies tell me
7.you're just jelous because the voices are talking to me
8.obedient women are never remembered in history
9. I believe in dragons ,good men and other fantasy creatures
10. My mind wandered and never came back
11. Dear God save me from your "good people"
12. Don't stell the government hate competition
13. DO NOT start with me you will NOT win
14. God bless freaks
15. I know there is a hell... I work in retail
16. SARCASM a service I offer
FUN THINGS TO DO IN A ELEVATOR
1.When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2.Say "Ding" on every floor.
3.Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
4.Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
5.Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
6.Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
7.Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
8.Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
9.Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
10.Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
11.Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
12.Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
13.Ask, "Did you feel that?"
14.Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
15.When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
16.Swat at flies that don't exist.
17.Tell people that you can see their aura.
18.Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
19.Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
20.Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
21.Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
22.Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
23.Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
24.Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
25.Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
26.Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on."
27.Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
28. Tap a random person on the shoulder and ask if they've seen a black and red snake about this big (Spread your arms as wide as possible)
29. Stand in the middle of crowded elevator and as soon as the doors close, with your hands behind your back ask, "I assume you all know why I've called you here."
30. Tap someone on the shoulder and ask, "did you dispose of the body?" And for added effect pretend to realize you're talking to the wrong person and say, "you never saw me."
31. As soon as the doors open grab the person entering and scream at them, "What year is it?! What year is it?!" And when they give you the year, act stunned, then run down the hall screaming, "I've done it!" (Like you've time-traveled)
Random Phineas and Ferb Quotes
Perry hands Phineas pamphlet*
Phineas: Wait, I just realized you could've cleaned your litterbox this entire time! *Perry raises hands* Oh, we are NOT done with this conversation!
Phineas: I used to think that you couldn't spell platypus without 'us'. *walks away*
(Alternate dimnesion) Buford: I am SO in love with her right now.
(Alternate dimnesion) Buford: Man... I had my heart set on those nachos.
(Alternate dimnesion) Norm: I use my aggression to mask my insecurity!
Isabella: So, um, Major Monogram?
Phineas: So you're a secret agent?! Has anyone else been leading a bizarre double life?!
Candace: Does anyone need to potty?
(Alternate dimension) Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Hm… maybe we’re not so alike.
Dr. Doofenshmirtz: That cane be your catchphrase! *nudges Alternate Dr. D.* You’re the grumpy one.
Dr. D: Wait, I’m confused. Why does their platypus fight so good?
Candace: And why is Isabella suddenly fashionable?
Candace: Tell me at LEAST you think he’s cute!
(Alternate dimension) Dr. D: *puppet voice* Fix the machine!
Dr. D.: *referring to the keys* Oh great, you caught them! Unlock me!
Normbot: *sinking into the lava* Boy, I could go for a lemonade!
Random lady: *Normbots flying overhead* My watermelon!
Stacy: *on knees, raising hands, and closing eyes* PLEASE bring back Candace!
Phineas: Alright, let’s kick some robot jazzy!
Carl: Sir, what about Doofenschmirtz’s Amnesia-Inator?
Wisdom of Life - Quotable Quotes and Facts of Life
The quality of life is not determined by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Attempting to give a damn . . . . . Unable to give a damn. Stopping . . . . Process failed. Damn not given.
I'm not so good at advice; may I intrest you in a sarcastic reply?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
The trouble with alarm clocks is that they always go off when you're asleep.
WARNING: Do not follow in my footsteps. I tend to walk into walls and off cliffs.
Real girls aren't perfect, and perfect girls aren't real.
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh, the fun I will have. (I don't have ADD, I have SAS: short attention span)
What hair color do they put down on the driver's licenses of a bald man?
I'm not littering . . . just donating to the Earth.
It's funny--the people who want quiet are always the loudest getting people to shut up.
I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you... you're just not laughing.
I used up all my sick days at work so I'm calling in dead.
Be nice to your kids. They choose your nursing home.
It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
Note to self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
My favorite word is sarcasm.
Please don't drop cigarette buds on the floor, the cockroaches are getting cancer.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
If you want to look young and thin, hang around with old fat people.
If Wal-mart is lowering their prices everyday, how come the store isn't free yet?
Sarcasm doesn't work on a sarcastic person.
Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped. There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Don't think of your self as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.' (if I HAD one . . .)
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do."
Screw fire and save matches!!
Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic - Fear of long words.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
If two wrongs dont make a right, try three.
Borrow money from pessimists- they dont expect to get it back!
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that cant.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. . . if well-aimed.
One way to find out if something works: push all the buttons.
I hear your silence loud and clear.
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are utterly worthless.
Don't steal. The government hates the competition.
If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.
Tell the truth and run.
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Friends come and go while enemies never do; they just multiply.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
Generally, generalizations are wrong.
Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye mad.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be research.
Life is like a box of chocolates - it's full of nuts.
The Truth is out there. So what are you doing here?
Whatever you are, be a good one.
You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
The difficulty is not so great as to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.
Belief gets in the way of learning.
If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?
When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear.
Enjoy every minute of life. There's plenty of time to be dead.
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
We don't live in the world of reality, we live in the world of how we perceive reality.
If God had intended Man to smoke, he would have set him on fire.
A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die.
Education is important. School, however, is another matter.
When a finger points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every 2 months.
Cynics are made, not born.
What do we want? PROCRASTINATION! When do we want it? . . . . Next week.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?
My mind works like lightning . . . . one brilliant flash and it's gone.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
Don't underestimate the power of funny. It moves mountains.
Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
Always forgive your enemies- nothing annoys them more.
If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Growing old is mandatory . . . growing UP is optional . . .
When I'm stressed, I laugh. When I'm happy, I laugh. When I'm nervous, I laugh. If I find something funny, I can't stop laughing.
If you find any poisonous plants in your tea, just to let you know, it wasn't me.
Don't pop my bubbles. I'll get depressed.
Anatidaephobia: the fear that somehow, somewhere, a duck is watching you.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a cliff, I laugh even harder
People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do wish I was.
If your heart was really broken . . . you'd be dead so shut up.
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled "Bang", I don't think you'd kill too many people.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
Emmett's the strongest, Edward's the fastest, but Jasper can sit alone in a corner and still make people jealous.
They laugh because we're losers . . . . We laugh because they just figured it out.
The 50-50-90 rule: any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
The voices may not be real, but they have some pretty good ideas.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
Why be difficult, when, with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
Chaos, panic, pandemonium. My work here is done.
If you don't like me, there is nothing I can do. Newsflash, Honey, I don't live to please you.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
Being mature is overrated.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy, the floor just hates me.
Boys are like lava lamps: fun to watch but not too bright.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I believe you should live each day as if it were your last, which is why I don't do my laundry. I mean, come on, who would wanna wash clothes on the last day of their life?
Silence is golden . . . duct tape is silver.
When life gives you lemons . . .
Be insane- well behaved people never made history.
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
To the world you are just one person, but to one person, you're the world.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he took a wrong turn, got lost, and was too stubborn to ask for directions.
It's always in the last place you look . . . of course it is, why would I keep looking for it?
Happiness is just around the corner! . . . Too bad the world is round . . .
I'm not random . . .
I can only please one person a day. Today's not your day, and tomorrow's not looking good either.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that thing up in two seconds. When I play Rock, Paper, Scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you *!"
Rock beats paper. Always. But since we live in a world where paper may beat rock, use Cannonball; it makes a big hole in paper.
I hate it when people say there is no such thing as normal. There IS such thing, as normal means average, what is considered to be most common. Normal. Of course, I'm not normal at all so I have no idea what I'm on about. If you want to learn how to explode things, crush things, cause things harm, or whatever random things you need, I'm your girl. If you want to know about anything that you will actually USE in life, go somewhere else.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
Excuse me. Have you seen my sanity? I think I've lost it . . .
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drinking my water!
He said: I don't know why you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it.
"Sir, we're surrounded!"
Maybe this world is another planet's hell.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.
You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
I’m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Haikus are random
A Percy Jackson Acronym
Perseus Jackson. Savior of Olympus.
Electricity. That's what will shock you if you mess with Thalia Grace.
Riptide. Percy's lethal ballpoint pen.
Clarisse. That's who will go after you if you beat her in a battle. (And you don't want an angry Clarisse. It's bad enough when she's not angry.)
Yellow duffle bags. Helped Percy, Tyson, and Annabeth.
Jason Grace. Thalia's "lost" little brother.
Annabeth Chase. Percy's girlfriend and official architect of Olympus.
Chiron. Trainer of heroes.
Kaleidoscope. What Piper's eyes look like to Jason.
Son of Neptune. The book we can't wait for.
Olympus. Home of the gods.
Nemesis. Ethan's mother. Don't worry, she's getting her revenge on his death.
Atlas. Zoe's father.
Never back down. The phrase that reminds me of TLO.
Dionysus. The god of wine. (More like the god of Diet Coke.)
Thalia Grace. Hunter of Artemis and daughter of Zeus.
Hephaestus. The father of our favorite fire boy. ;)
Empathy link. What Grover and Percy have. Saved Grover's life a couple of times.
Octavian. Camp Jupiter's royal a-hole.
Lupa. The she-wolf we all want to know about.
Morpheus. The gods of dreams. Put NYC asleep during TLO.
Persephone. The kidnapped wife of Hades. Believes every hero is brave and wants to give them a chance.
Iapetus. Percy's Titan friend who is called Bob!
Artemis. Goddess of the Hunt. Has hunters, including Thalia.
Nothing lasts forever. Even the gods.
Switched. Percy and Jason are switched. Jason at CHB, Percy at Camp Jupiter.
A STORY ABOUT A GIRL WHO LOVED GOD
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Have you ever wondered:
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin...
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dish-washing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when
they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe,
why do they call the airport the terminal?
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle)...in other words, send it to everyone. We all need to smile every once in a while.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on
ONLY IN AMERICA
1. Only in
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places
3. Only in America...do drugstores
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers,
5. Only in America...do banks leave
6. Only in
7. Only in America...do we use
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to
10. Only in America...do they have
Lovey Dovey Quotes:
I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.
I'm jealous of every girl that has hugged him because for that short second, she held my entire world.
Love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.
Love is like playing the piano. First you learn the rules, then you play from your heart.
True Love Exists.- John 3:16
I'm sorry I can't love you anymore. You've broken my heart one too many times. Go find another girl's heart to break.
While Supergirl goes around saving hearts and lives, you go around breaking them.
I'm not supposed to love you. I'm not supposed to care. I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do. I'm sorry I can't help myself; I'm in love with you.
Distance is just the test to see how far love can travel.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you to the world when you're in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you...
Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
If you were a library book, I would never give you back.
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
Guys aren't worth crying for. When you find one that is, he won't make you cry.
True love waits.
God is writing my love story.
Love never fails.
I'm just an Annabeth questing for her Percy.
Yeah, I know there are plenty fish in the sea. So could you please stay away from my fish?
Dance as though no one is watching. Love as though you've never loved before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
Peace, love, & Jesus.
Rawr means I love you in dinosaur.
Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.
When you love someone, they're worth the huge fights, they're worth the million tears, sometimes the break ups, they're worth losing friends over. Because when you love someone, they're worth everything.
Love is giving somebody the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces.
Immature love: I need you because I love you.
Mature love: I love you because I need you.
I could conquer the world with one hand, while you're holding the other.
To the world, you could be one person. But to one person, you could be the world.
Never say goodbye when you still want to try. Never give up when you still feel that you can take it. Never say you no longer love a person when you can't let go...
Love wasn't put in your heart to stay. Because love isn't love until you give it away.
When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
Once upon a time, something happened to me. It was a the sweetest thing that could ever be, a fantasy, a dream come true; it was the day I first met you.
When you really love someone, age, distance, height, and weight, are just numbers.
Every girl has three guys in her life. The one she hates, the one she loves, and the one she can't live without. And in the end, they're all the same guy.
You hold the key to my heart; don’t lose it.
You made me believe in love.
I will love you until they take my heart.
You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.
I love you more than any word can say... I love you more than any action I take... I’ll be right here loving you till the end.
Love like there’s no tomorrow.
Your love is all I think about…
Sometimes you just need that one person who will let you talk and ramble, listen to you complain and look like an idiot, but still love you all the same.
Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.
When you are important to another person, that person will always find a way to make time for you. No lies, no excuses, no broken promises.
It’s takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.
What is love?
In math: an equation
In history: a war
In chemistry: a reaction
In art: a heart
In me: you
I’m here not because I’m supposed to be here or because I’m trapped here, but because I’d rather be with you than anywhere else in the world.
Love is a language spoken by everyone, but understood only by the heart.
Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
“You really love him, don’t you?” A psychological question, no name was mentioned, but suddenly, someone came into your mind.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
The best things in life are unseen. That’s why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream.
You asked me what was wrong, and I smiled and said, “Nothing.” Then, I turned around and whispered, “Everything…”
The first time you fall in love it changes your life forever. And no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away.
True love doesn’t have a happy ending. True love doesn’t have an ending.
Love is a game two can play and both can win.
If you love a person, put their name in a circle not a heart, because a heart can end, but a circle goes on forever.
True love does not come by finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
I knew I was in love when all those stupid love songs began to make sense.
Fate controls who walks into your life, but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.
It takes a second to say hello, but forever to say goodbye.
Don’t mind me if I get weak in the knees ‘cause you have that effect on me.
I’m just a girl…who is in love with the most amazing, cutest, funniest, nicest guy in the world.
Love isn’t finding someone you can live with, it’s finding someone you can’t live without.
I’ve learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures never replace having been there, memories good or bad will bring tears and can never replace those feelings.
We’re given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, two ears to listen, but why only one heart? Because, the other one was given to someone for us to find.
To love is nothing, to be loved is something, to love and to be loves is everything.
How can I spell s_ccess without u, or c_tie I can’t even have any f_n or any good l_ck without u, looks like I can’t s_rvive without u.
You know that feeling… when you look at him and think, “Wow, I love him, but we’re just friends.” Or when he looks at her it hurts so much sometimes. When you’re in love with him, and he’s in love with her. You love everything about him, and he loves everything about her. You wasted all your 11:11 wishes on him. You kept it in for so long. No one knows how confused you are. Do you tell him or keep it in as usual? It’s confusing or complicated is your answer when someone asks you what’s wrong. When you look at them together, your eyes fill up with water. Because you love him so much, and sometimes you wish he knew.
A rose without thorns is like love without heartbreak, it doesn’t make sense.
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes, it’s better to leave them broke than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
He must have had a map when everyone didn’t, because he found his way into my heart when no one else could.
Don’t write your names in a heart because hearts break. Write your names in a circle; they last forever.
Roses are black, violets are gray, without you, my world is fading away.
I’ll sit and I’ll smile as you tell me about your new girl. I hope she’s happy…She gets my entire world.
And it’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life and you can’t remember how you ever lived without them.
A heart breaking isn’t as loud as a bomb exploding. Sometimes, it can be as quiet as a feather falling. And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you.
When I’m with you, all my fears disappear. So, I guess if you’re wondering what my biggest fear is, it would be losing you.
Cinderella walked around in a broken glass, Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass, Belle fell in love with a beast, Jasmine married a common thief, Ariel walked on land for love and life, Snow White barely escaped a knife. It was all about blood, sweat, tears because loves means facing your biggest fears.
That’s what true love is. Always wanting the best for someone, even if that doesn’t include you.
Falling love isn’t always a happily-ever-after story. Most of the time, it’s just a once-upon-a-time story.
You can’t tell someone you love them and then change your mind. That’s not how it works. Once you love someone, you’ll always love them. Isn’t there a part of you that thinks of him for no reason? They’ll always been in the back of your mind. And no matter how much you love someone else, you’ll always love them too.
No one falls in love by choice, it’s by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it’s by work. No one falls out of love by chance, it’s by choice.
A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soulmate. The one you can tell your dreams to. He’ll brush your hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He’ll stare at you during the movies, even though he spent $8 to see it. He’ll call to say goodnight or just because he is missing you. He’ll look you in your eyes, and tell you, “You’re the most beautiful girl in the world,” and for the first time in your life, you’ll believe it.
Love isn’t about finding ‘the one’.—it’s about finding someone who will love you for who you are.
Protect her, fight for her, kiss her, love her, hold her, laugh with her. But don’t make her fall, if you don’t plan to catch her.
If you truly loved someone, they would be worth the risk. No hesitations. No excuses.
I want a person who comes into my life by accident and stays on purpose.
I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
It’s impossible to find someone who won’t hurt you, so go for the person worth the pain.
If you love someone more than anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.
You will understand love when the time comes that you will do the right thing for him even if it will hurt you a lot.
Rapunzel tells us one thing about love. Climbing the highest tower is less difficult if someone at the end gives you a reason to hold on.
A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.
No one knows how it is that with one glance, a boy can break through into a girl’s heart.
One day you’re gonna want her. That girl that knew she wasn’t perfect, but tried to be for you. That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way she could. The girl who sees your flaws, but values them as much as your strengths. That girl who still can’t bring herself to hate you, even though sometimes you probably deserve it. The girl that should have you, but doesn’t.
Love is friendship set on fire.
Love can make you do things that you never thought possible.
Love is a treasure we can never pay. The only way to keep it is to give it away.
No one’s afraid of heights; they’re afraid of falling. No one’s afraid of swimming; they’re afraid of drowning. No one’s afraid of love; they’re afraid of rejection.
Forget the risk; take the fall. If it’s what you want, it’s worth it all.
Every time I try to talk to you, I feel like a prisoner who hasn’t talked in years, and I just can’t get the words out of my mouth.
Perhaps, you might want to know how I feel about you
If someone's been a big part of your life, when they're gone, you can only make yourself believe you don't care for so long. Sooner or later you'll start to miss them.
You want me to act like we’ve never kissed, you want me to forget; pretend we’ve never met. And I’ve tried and I’ve tried, but I haven’t yet… You walk by, and I fall to pieces.
One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.
I promise, someday you’ll regret losing me, and you’ll look back and say, “Damn. That girl really did love me.”
Beginnings are usually scary, endings are usually sad, but it’s everything in between that makes it all worth living.
I wanna be the girl that he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddles up next to when it’s cold. He’ll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, catches me off guard, and whispers, “You look beautiful.”
If I had a flower for every time you made me smile or laugh, I’d have a garden to walk through forever.
Every time I look at the keyboard, I see that “U” and “I” are together.
It’s funny how every song she hears, every movie she watches, and every fairytale she reads only reminds her of him.
You give me butterflies deep inside.
Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.
It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.
Truth is... We hide because we want to be found... We walk away to see who follows... We cry to see who wipes away the tears... And we let our hearts be broken...to see who comes...and fixes them.
The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to
One day, you're going to wake up and realize how much you care about me. And when that day comes, I'll be waking up with the guy that already knew...
Why ruin a perfectly good flower when I already know he loves me not?
THIS ONE'S FOR THE GIRLS
Who am I?
I'm an original, not a copy. I'm the girl who is shy, but nice. The one who had braces for 2 years & 2 months and everyone now compliments on my smile. I'm the girl who people say is "so pretty" and "beautiful" yet I don't believe it. I'm the girl who's not a honors student, but gets good grades (except in math) I'm the girl who has a big heart and big dreams. The one who's never ashamed to say that she is a Christian. The girl who loves to read, write, and sing. I'm the girl who you'd say is really nice, but shy at first. I'm the hopeless romantic. I'm the girl who dated my best guy friend for over a year (who was my first boyfriend), then he broke up with me, but we're still best friends. I'm the girl who is still in love with him and still hope that one day we'll get back together. I'm the girl who tries her best to get along with everyone. I'm not the popular girl. I guess I'm not a loser, although I wouldn't mind that. I'm the girl who is a floater when it comes to friends, I hate cliques. I'm not the girl who's into sports or the materialistic airhead. I'm the girl that people can't categorize, not even myself; my style and personality can't be limited to stereotypes. I'm the girl who feels like she doesn't fit in. I'm the girl who thinks she's a complete dork, but I don't mind that. I'm the girl whose favorite subjects are history and english. I'm the girl who is comfortable with who she is, but am picky with who I'm close to. I'm just me. I'm not a supermodel or Marilyn Monroe. I'm just me. And if you have a problem with that, please tell me and we'll talk.
I'm sick of backstabbing girls who say that they're your friends. I'm tired of people who talk bad about me behind my back, but in reality, they're just as bad. I'm tired of girls who seem to think that makeup defines our entire lives. I'm tired of my so-called best friend always going behind my back, putting everyone down, and just being an all around "five-minute girl" that no one wants to be around. I'm sick and tired of the boys that fall for these crazy, dumb, FAKE girls that are so fake that Barbie herself is jealous. I'm sick and tired of all of it- Me
“Here’s to the girls: That keep a smile even though they’re going through hell. That keep their head high, even though they’d rather be elsewhere. That give amazing advice, but can’t seem to follow it themselves. That can make anyone laugh, but herself. Here’s to her.”
“This is for the girls who don’t always win. The girls who stay up all night listening to music that inspires them. The girls that laugh, smile, cry and think all on a daily basis. The girls who love, learn and regret. The girls who may never have it easy. The girls who learn the hard way to live and tell about it. The real girls.”
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a boyfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Percy Jackson and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, PercyJackson-PeetaM-Fang-Fan11, xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx, AwesomePossum328,
"Girl, you're amazing, just the way you are."- Bruno Mars
“One day you’re gonna want her. That girl that knew she wasn’t perfect, but tried to be for you. That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way she could. The girl who sees your flaws, but values them as much as your strengths. That girl who still can’t bring herself to hate you, even though sometimes you probably deserve it. The girl that should have you, but doesn’t.”
Boys are like purses; Cute, full of crap, and can always be replaced.
Boys are like snuggies. They're stupid, but we all want one.
"A heart is not a play thing,
a heart is not a toy,
but if you want it broken,
Just give it to a boy.
Boys, they like to play with things
To see what makes them run,
But when it comes to kissing,
They do it just for fun.
Boys never give their hearts away
They play us girls for fools,
They wait until we give our hearts
And then they play it cool.
You will wonder where he is a night
You will wonder if hes true,
One moment you will be happy,
One moment you will be blue.
If you get a chance to see him
Your heart begins to dance
Your life revolves around him,
Theres nothing like romance.
And then it starts to happen,
You worry day and night
You see, my friend, you're losing him
It never turns out right.
Boys are great, though immature
The price you pay is high,
He may seem sweet and gorgeous
But remember, he's a guy.
Don't fall in love with just a boy
That takes alot of nerve.
You see, my friend, you need a man
To get what you deserve.
So when you think that you're in love,
Be careful if you can
Before you give your heart away
Make sure that he's a man."
To guys, girls are like video games, they go up to the next level with a girl. Then the next, then the next, and once they get bored of playing, they quit.
Behind every successful man, is a woman doing all the work.
God created man before woman because you always need a rough draft!
Boys are like computers. Hard to figure out and never have enough memory.
Boys are like mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
Boys are like lava lamps. Fun to look at, but not all that bright.
Q: What makes men chase after women they have no intention of marrying?
A: The same urge that makes dogs chase after cars they have no intention of driving.
Every girl has three guys in her life. The one she hates, the one she loves, and the one she can't live without. And in the end, they're all the same guy.
Boys are like stars, there are millions of them out there, but only one can make your dreams come true.
Never let your man’s mind wonder – it’s too little to be out on its own.
The bride, upon her engagement, went to her mother and said,
Her mother replied,
"Love is like Tug-of-war, one jerk after another."
"Mr. Right's coming.. but he's in Africa and he's walking!" -Oprah
The Kane Chronicles Pledge:
I promise to remember Carter
When I travel far away
I promise to remember Sadie
When I have something sarcastic to say
I promise to remember Desjardins
When someone doesn't fight fair
I promise to remember Amos
When someone has beads in their hair
I promise to remember Iskandar
When I see someone very old
I promise to remember Bast
When I see cat's eyes that are gold
I promise to remember Horus
When I see a beautiful bird
I promise to remember Isis
Whenever strange voices are heard
I promise to remember Set
When someone is clever and sly
I promise to remember Anubis
When a cute boy catches my eye
I promise to remember Zia
When I see someone working magic
I promise to remember Julius Kane
When someone's life is tragic
I promise to remember Ruby Kane
When someone I love is gone
And whenever I read The Red Pyramid
I'll always remember this song.
RANDOM CRAZY SAYINGS
"This is Bob. Bob likes you. Bob likes sharp things. I suggest you run from Bob."
"Here is all you need to know about men and women. Men are dumb and women are crazy. And the reason women are crazy is because men are dumb."
"Oh? Rock beats paper? Okay, you try defending yourself with paper when I throw a rock at you."
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
"Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up."
"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
"What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
"You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?"
"If you can't convince them, confuse them."
"Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall down stairs."
"A criminal will stab you in the front. A friend will stab you in the back. A boyfriend will stab you in the heart. But only best friends poke each other with straws."
"Isn’t it funny how the word ‘politics’ is made up of the words ‘poli’ meaning ‘many’ in Latin, and ‘tics’ as in ‘bloodsucking creatures’?"
"I ran with scissors, and lived!"
"Why isn’t chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?"
"Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot."
"I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!"
"I did what they say and chose the road less traveled...Now where the heck am I?"
"Someday, my prince will come. He just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."
"Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
"Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
"Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic... 'Nuff said."
"Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
Calling me STUPID won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY,
Calling me POOR won't make you RICH,
Calling me FAT wont make you THIN,
Calling me UNCOOL wont make you COOL,
So why bother?"
"If nothing is going right... GO LEFT! :)"
"'Let's eat Grandma' or 'Let's eat, Grandma'- Punctuation saves lives."
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan
Even cat goddesses like growling at birds.
Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones.
The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese.
Children of rival gods can fall in love. (AWWWWW!!!! XD)
No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels.
Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream.
Eating fruit bats is bad for your health.
Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated.
The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy.
Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess.
Jackal headed gods can be very attractive. (VERY, VERY Attractive!)
Math teachers really are evil.
Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...)
It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena.
Elvis was a magician. No, really.
Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed.
Hieroglyphics are fun to read.
A god of toilet paper can actually be really cool.
Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you.
Burritos are deadly projectiles.
You know you're a book addict if...
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. (Absolutely!)
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading. (All the time...)
You write fanfictions about the book. (Well... duh.)
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books. (Yeah! ALL THE TIME)
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names. (Hey, how you doing Voldemort? Oops! Sorry, Boss!)
Everything reminds you of the book.(*rubs neck sheepishly* What?? No, course not...)
You quote random lines all the time.(Me: "And that was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time." Friend: "Uh. We're in Spanish class...")
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (Nearly burnt my hand once trying to firebend...)
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class. (What? Absolutely not! Well... fine... just don't tell anyone...)
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod. (What'd'ya think my background was?)
You've got a book memorized. (Er, sorta, kinda, yes.)
You've read a book more than five times. (How do you think I got it memorized?)
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (My record is two hours.)
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (Egad! You've discovered me!)
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend. (No. I wouldn't do that to Annabeth, no matter how hot Percy is! But I would murder Bella, and then ditch Edward...)
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional. (Uh. Because they're not!)
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional. (Sometimes...)
Your idol is a character from a book. (What can I say?... "With great power, comes great need to take a nap...")
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1)Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
2) Thou shall not do drugs.
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart.
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism.
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents.
6) Thou shall not get into fights.
7) Thou shall not skip class.
8) Thou shall not strip in class.
9) Thou shall not think about having sex.
10) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street.
Rearranging The Letters ;)
When you rearrange the letters:
When you rearrange the letters:
BEST IN PRAYER
When you rearrange the letters:
When you rearrange the letters:
A ROPE ENDS IT
When you rearrange the letters:
When you rearrange the letters:
HE BUGS GORE
THE MORSE CODE:
When you rearrange the letters:
HERE COME DOTS
When you rearrange the letters:
CASH LOST IN ME
When you rearrange the letters:
IS NO AMITY
ELECTION - RESULTS:
When you rearrange the letters:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT
When you rearrange the letters:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S
A DECIMAL POINT:
When you rearrange the letters:
IM A DOT IN PLACE
When you rearrange the letters:
THAT QUEER SHAKE
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
When you rearrange the letters:
TWELVE PLUS ONE
AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
When you rearrange the letters:
ONE DAY I SHALL:
Be a queen in Narnia
study at Hogwarts
Go to Camp Half-Blood
Sail the Black Pearl
Visit the elves from Lord of the rings
Fly with Peter Pan
Create a world like in Inception
And finally find a love like in Titanic
Please note that if you are offended in any sort of way or in pain from laughing to hard, this is all joking and not meant to be taken seriously in any sort of way. Nor am I held responsible if you try to do anything stated, for example the elevator things.
If you've actually read through my whole profile you're are not just an awesome possum, you are the Awesome Possum.
PS: How many times did you laugh?
Unsafe External Link