Favorite Book Series:
The Secrets of Immortal Nicholas Flamel
The Dark Tower
Throne of Glass
Lord of the Rings
Song of Ice and Fire
Favorite Game Series:
The Elder Scrolls
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Six Rules on How to Be Successful
1. Trust yourself
Favorite Quotes and Pearls of Wisdom.
11th Doctor:You know when grown-ups tell you everything's going to be fine, and you think they're probably lying to make you feel better?
11th Doctor:Everything's going to be fine.
We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me. The 11th Doctor
When you're a kid, they tell you it's all... grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better. Elton Pope
Listen… This is just a dream. But very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you're afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn't anybody ever tell you that fear is a superpower? Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day, you're going to come back to this barn, and on that day, you are going to be very afraid indeed. But that’s ok. Because if you’re very wise, and very strong, fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly… fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there’s nothing under the bed or in the dark, so long as you know it's ok to be afraid of it. So, listen. If you listen to nothing else, listen to this. You're always going to be afraid, even if you learn to hide it. fear is like… a companion. A constant companion, always there. But that's ok. Because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I'm going to leave you something, just so you’ll always remember… fear makes companions of us all. Clara Oswald
I'm the Doctor, I'm a Time Lord, I'm from the Planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Casterbarous; I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives and all 6 billion on the planet below! You got a problem with that? The 10th Doctor
Ah, and look at what we have here? A bloody heathen!
Excuse me, but I’m a fuck-mothering vampire! I’ve killed a LOT of people to get this title. I deserve to be called such! Anderson & Alucard
Oh, yeah. Forgot about you. Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart - which is currently all over that tree - you’ll find a way to forgive me. Alucard
Ah, Herr Doctor, but that iz the plan! Now that zhey know our plan, zhey will plan around our plan, and zo we zhall in turn plan around zhe plan zhat zhey are planning around our plan!! Major
Alucard: Now that I'm all by myself, I can just kick back and reeeeela-
Reporter: Shots fired from the Penthouse suite of the top floor...
[Overhead view of Rio de Janeiro, showing the Christ the Redeemer statue.] JESUS WANTS A HUG! Alucard
[Alucard appears through the wall.] Hey kids, wanna see a dead body?! Alucard
No allegiance but to yourself. Kill or be killed. You know this. Zurvan
What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? Paarthurnax
A man chooses, a slave obeys. Andrew Ryan
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. Terry Pratchett
For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. James Dean
Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be. Karen Ravn
We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer. Arnold Swarzenegger
My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read. Abraham Lincoln
I don't hate you.. I just don't like that you exist. Gena Showalter
We enjoy the night, the darkness, where we can do things that aren't acceptable in the light. Night is when we slake our thirst. William Hill
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. Sir Winston Churchill
I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now. Unknown
Amonkira, Lord of Hunters, grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet be swift. And should the worst come to pass, grant me forgiveness. Thane Krios
"Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot." V
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. Maximus Decimus Meridius
This mustn't register on an emotional level...First, distract target... then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek. Discombobulate. Dazed, will attempt wild haymaker. Employ elbow block, and body shot. Block feral left, weaken right jaw, now fracture. Break cracked ribs, traumatize solar plexus, dislocate jaw entirely. Heel kick to diaphragm... in summary: ears ringing, jaw fractured, three ribs cracked, four broken, diaphragm hemorrhaging. Physical recovery: six weeks. Full psychological recovery: six months. Capacity to spit at back of head: neutralized. Sherlock Holmes
Federico Auditore da Firenze:It is a good life we lead, brother.
Ezio Auditore da Firenze:The best. May it never change.
Federico Auditore da Firenze:And may it never change us.
Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around. Unknown
What do you mean my birth certificate expired?" Unknown
There is always hope." Aragorn
Fear not the darkness - but welcome its embrace. Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. Mark Twain
We are made strong by the difficulties we face not by those we evade. Unknown
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln
There is no good or evil; there is only power and those too weak to seek it! Professor Quirrell/Lord Voldemort
There is no good or evil, only intention. Unknown
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain
"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose. But drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon. But, here at last, I discovered a strange truth. That I am only a conduit for a message that eludes my understanding. Who are we with being so blessed, to share our stories like this. To speak across centuries. Maybe you will answer the questions I have asked. Maybe you will be the one to make all this suffering worth it in the end. Ezio Auditore da Firenze
"There will come a day in which men no longer cheat each other. And on that day we will see what mankind is truly capable of." Giovanni Auditore da Firenze
Men must be free to do what they believe. It is not our right to punish one for thinking what they do, no matter how much we disagree!" Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
It's not who I am underneath, but what I *do* that defines me. Batman/Bruce Wayne
Well fuck a duck, that's not right. Unknown
For a few to be immortal, many must die. Henry Hamilton
Nobody is perfect. I am nobody. Therefore I am perfect! Unknown
Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife,
hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no
crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my
post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher
on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold,
the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes
the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this
night and all the nights to come.
Demons run when a good man goes to war
Night will fall and drown the sun
When a good man goes to war
Friendship dies and true love lies
Night will fall and dark will rise
When a good man goes to war
Demons run, but count the cost
The battle's won, but child is lost
THE CHILD IN THE DARKNESS IS FEARED BY THOSE IN THE LIGHT
"As The Child Slips Into The Darkness
For She Shall Never Return
But She Shall Learn To Walk
Stand On Her Own Two Feet
To Face The Fear, Hatred And Pain
For She Shall Overcome All That Has Been Done
And Be Greater Then All That Has Been Given."
50 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially in thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes as high as possible.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this crap, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive".
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M & M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows fro Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battfield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say thing like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: Marco Polo.
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
45. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines, relax and if the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, ask if they can put a little umbrella in i
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.