Author has written 27 stories for Saiyuki, Lord of the Rings, Saint Seiya, Harry Potter, Naruto, Hellsing, and Death Note.
- is a creature of the night. Which is why she thinks it's manifestly unfair that her day starts at 6:00am and ends at 1:00am.
- is amused by various things. Such as by the fact that she's writing this in third person.
- is said to be quiet, bookish and sane. Very sane. Shows you how much people know.
- hates cockroaches, exams, potholes and mangled English and thinks life would be ever so much better without them.
- is said to own too many books. She begs to differ. You can never get too much of a good thing.
- thinks Death Note, FMA, Naruto, Monster and Saiyuki are the best creations ever. Light and L, Edward, Hinata, Sasuke and Sanzo rule.
- loves attention, and hence reviews.
- knows that 100 page hits per chapter and 2 reviews don't quite add up.
- is prone to obsessions. Like poor little Hinata Hyuuga, who is the unwilling heroine (victim?) of many of the Penumbra's little monsters.
- does not write yaoi or slash. It's not her thing.
- gets hives when she tries to write fluff and excessive romance
- calls her fics 'Little Monsters'. Because inspiration strikes as a sentence or phrase she likes and wants to use, and then they grow and grow and grow and take over her life and her brain. And she loves them, because even when they're twisted and strange and deformed, they're hers.
- will finish all her incomplete fics. Someday.
Also posts on:
And has some writings on:
Fictionalley (Dissonance was niffled! )