Author has written 9 stories for Legend of Zelda, and Dragon Age.
"Doubt those stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move, Doubt truth be a liar, But never doubt I love." -Shakepeare "Ophelia"
"If you understand obsession then you know you won't change my mind." -Angier in The Prestige
Well, first of all, welcome to my little corner on FanFiction!
Please enjoy my writtings, and let me know what you think. I'm addicted to reviews.
Anyways... I've noticed that a lot of people write about themselves here so if you're curious about me then...
*I MAY BE CHANGING AN IMPORTANT PART IN DEMON TRACKS*
*UPDATES FOR STORIES WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE*
My other corners:
Name: You can call me Whisp.
Age: Guess... I dare you.
Current living area: Some where only we know...
Fav. Color: Blue and red.
Least Fav. Color: *shudders* yellow..
Zodiac Sign: Leo (Hell ya!)
Wants to: Visit Ireland... (The motherland...)
Other Website(s): I am on, DeviantArt (TheMidnightWhisp)
Music: Globus, Muse, Poets of the Fall, Within Temptation, Waiting For Iris, Breaking Iris, Metric, Mika, Afi, Florence and the Machine, XX, Birdy, BOY, AWOLNATION, Cascada, Nightcore (Not really an artist), 009 sound system, Teisto, Lenka, Keane, Snow Partol, Coldplay, Breathe Carolina, The Cranberries, Evanescense, Blink 182, Sum 41, RED, Simon Curtis, Lady Gaga, 30 seconds to mars, Three Doors Down, Epic Score, Epica, Immeadiate, Inon Zur, Moulin Rouge OST, Coraline OST, Naked and Famous, Never Shout Never, Christina Perri, Kanaon Wakeshima, Paramore, Flyleaf, Maroon 5, Iron and Wine, Ed Sheeran, Fun., Grouplove, Young the Giant, A silent Film, Imogean Heap, P!nk, Orgy, Kelly Clarkson, Lily Allen,The Fray, Frou Frou, Neon Trees, The Temper Trap, Teddy Bear Music, Explosions in the Sky, He is We, Vocaloid, Sóley... and so many others... As you can see, I love music. XD
I hate: Moths, (I HATE them.), yellow, the 't' word, haters, Stereotypes, Religious stuff, pineapples, and Bacon. (yeah I know, don't hit me.) and... (Some other things that I can't think of right now...)
I love: Art, music, plays/dramas, writing, Muse, GLobus, peanut butter (with jellybeans), the ocean, sleeping, plants/gardens, reading/books, drawing (on paper and people), Star gazing, people watching, Good Omens, the smell of chlorine/bleach, jolly ranchers..
Video Games: The legend of Zelda, Dragon Age, Kingdom Under Fire: Heros, Fable, Halo, Skyrim...
Animes/Mangas: Fruits Basket, Salor moon (Come on that one's a classic), Vampire knight, Death Note, Fairy Tale, Black Butler, Full Metal Alchemist, Amnesia (BEST ONE EVER!!), Senyu...
Books: Good Omens, Nightworld, City of Bones, Clockwork Angel, Animal Farm, Macbeth, To Kill a Mocking Bird...
Shows/Movies: Adventure Time, Community, Secret Circle, Vampire Diarys, Moulin rouge, Lord of The Rings, Empire Records, Breakfest Club, 16 candles, The Avengers, Thor, Some kind of Wonderful, Underworld, New Girl, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Beginners, Win Win, We Bought a zoo, How to Train Your Dragon, Toy story 3, Coraline, The corpse bride, Crazy Stupid Love, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Legend of Kora, The IT Crowd, Shawn of the Dead, Invader Zim, Mega Mind, The New Guy...
Oh! And a huge thanks goes out to/you must go check out these authors:
Wingscutdarkness (Who is Fabulous! *Hug* Go read her stories! NOW! Srsly, they are freaken amazing!! She's the reason why I have stories posted up... I love her for that.)
NekoKitty13 (Who is stealing my cookies!! UHG! And my polar bear! Go check out her stories!)
WindMageVaati12 (She's awesome and I'm co-writing a story with her, so go look her up!)
ArtificialRangerLiuria (:) Just awesome. Nothing more to say.)
So I just found out that I can see how many people visit/view my stories... >:) I just thought it was kind of neat... Oh! And thank you to everyone who does read my stories, even if you don't reply or anything. I love ALL of the people who responded.
Honestly, I practically have a panic attack every time I get a new review. :3
"Turn around they might be watching...
And you never dissapoint them...
Hide your innocence before they see right through...
You mustn't disappoint them...
You need the danger just to feel your heart beat..
You need to die to find your mortality...
You need the knife to know that you can bleed..
You need the pain just to feel anything!!!"
-Red "Feed the Machine"
Rules/Things you should know about me/Tips (Not for Copying: Created by Whisp for Whisp):
- Close mindedness will not be tolerated here
- When I offer to help with a story, I will help with ideas and maybe offer some dialogue and scene ideas, but I will not write up entire new characters for you or anything major like that, unless I offer, or if we are, at least, somewhat acquainted. (With friends this is totally different.)
- No dissing my OC's (unless they're full out evil and jerk face worthy) or if they're poorly made then I can improve that.
- Introduce yourself! Don't be shy! :)
- Feel free to PM me about whatever. If you ever need to chat or rant about something, I'm always checking my emails with every chance I get, and I do respond to them all.
- Don't be afraid to bug me about new chapters. But spamming... That's pushing it. But I will not rush anything.
- Live and let live.
- Requests are welcome. Whether I do them or not it entirely up to what the request is.
- Yes I swear. Only because it helps me express anger and/or frustrations... And yes I have created my own curses.
- I bring my sketch book and a 2H pencil where ever I go.
- When life gives you lemons... Find people with paper cuts.
- Lemon jello shots are the coolest thing ever.
- I am up for music exchanges.
- Don't be rude.
- Life is too short to remove USB safely.
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay then it's not the end.
- The only way to deal with an unfree world, is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
- Of course I talk to myself...
- Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes... That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes...
- Friend: So, Sheldon (or whatever the hell his name is) from Big Bang finally came out of the closet.
-My brother: I can ride a train with no steam boat... Wait...
- If anyone is interested in a review/editing/read over kind of thing, I would love the extra help, and I could do the same for your own stories too... (Just PM me and we'll talk).
- If you don't like what I write, do not read it.
- Muse fan.
- Globus fan.
- Navi fan.
- Byrne (LoZ: ST) fan.
- I like people how I like my coffee.
- Jelly beans are forever.
- My theme song is: 'Wyatt Earth' By Globus (Which will probably change within a month...)
(Other songs I enjoy):
- Muse- Save me
- Poets of the Fall- Dreaming Wide Awake
- Red- Feed the Machines
- Globus- Manuela
- Amy lee- Sally's song
- Moulin Rouge OST- El Tango De Roxanne
- ??- Sweet dreams (Are made of these)
- Ghost Girl OST- Love sick
- The Cranberries- Zombie
- 30 Seconds to Mars- Stranger in a strange land
- He is We- Kiss is all better
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME AND ARTIST NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Red- Already over
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
P!nk- Raise your glass (Hah, no. I'm more of the wise/deep/serious person... At least, that's what I've been told...)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
4. WHAT IS 22?
Whitehorse- Emerald isle
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Owl city- The bird and the worm (This goes for the few friends I have on fanfic.)
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
FTM- Shake it out
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Rufus Wainwright- Hallelujah
8. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Jem- Maybe I'm amazed
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Our Lady Peace- Automatic flowers
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Evanescence- Haunted (Wicked..)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
FTM- Breath of Life (Haha very funny...)
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTREST?
Lady Gaga- Telephone (Sometimes...)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Sponge- Plowed (What??)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Coldplay- Trouble (Ex-Friends...)
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Carla Bruni- Quelqu'un M'a Dit (D:)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Gold Lion (Shit!!)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Young the Giant- Rolling in the deep (cover) (Probably...)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Groove Coverage (Nightcore cover)- Poison (Haha)
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Poets of the Fall- War (Awww ,(
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Owl City- Deer in the headlights (I'm not sure what that means...)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
John Mayer- The heart of life
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Mortercycle- As the rush comes
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Nightcore 111- Infinity (That's deep...)
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Sleeper agent- Get burned
26. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Paramore- Fences (I will hide behind all of them...)
27. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Red- Hide (... Yeah...)
28. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Never Shout Never- Trouble (Ooh! Fun...)
29. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Lenka- Trouble is a friend (Yep.)
30. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
The Neighborhood- Female Robbery (Hell yeah!!)
-- Oh this is so much fun... Copy and paste if you want! --
Globus - "Manuela"
"She curls up like a ball at the sound of thunder
She finds the strength to heal in her darkest hour
Run from the night and emerge into day
She cries out with a plea from those burning embers
Lost in a world of unending design
The fires of Guernica are ablaze forever
I'll tend to your heart, Manuela
Forget your past, Manuela"
Alright!!! Shuffle song time!!
Go on Shuffle Mode and Answer the Questions That are With The Questions.
1.How Are You Feeling Today?
Muse- Apocalypse Please (... Yeah...)
2.Will I get Far In Life?
Manchester Orchestra- Simple Math
3.What Is my Best Friend's
Christina Perri- A thousand years (I have no idea...)
4. What is/Was High School
Coldolay- Trouble (Yep.)
5.What is The Best Thing About Me?
Enrique Englisias- I like how it feels (Mmm...)
6.How Was Yesterday?
Muse- Dark Shines (Very true...)
7.What is my Love Life Like?
Corey Hart- I wear my sunglasses at night (?)
8.What will my Parents Say To me?
Blink 182- I'm lost with out you :'(
9.What Song Will They Play On My Funeral?
30 Second to mars- Hurricane (Yes.)
10.How Does The World See Me?
Bruno Mars- It will rain (Probably)
11. What do My Friends Really Think Of Me?
Howling Bells- Cities burning down (Perhaps...)
12.What is the World Keeping a Secret Of Me?
Stacy Q- Two of hearts (I knew it!!)
13. How Do I make Myself Happy?
Nightcore (cover)- Disturbia (Holly hell!! I was srsly thinking that this song should be the one and it did pop up!! Omg!! It must be true...)
14.What Should I Do With My Life?
Birdy- 1901 (Fine!)
15.Will I Have Children?
Epic score- They fought as legends (Epic babies...)
16. What is Good Advice?
AWOLNATION- Not your fault (Yep.)
17.What does everyone Else Think Of My Current Life?
Vanessa Carlton- Twilight (Hmm..)
18.What Type Of Men/Women Do I like?
Boy- Drive Darling (... *blush*)
19.Where Will I Live?
Paul Van Dyk- For an Angel :)
20.What Will My Dying Words Be?
Moulin Rouge Ost- Finale
/ * Holly Mother Blood of Hell... This was absolutely perfect!!!! Srsly, it matched everything!! Omg... I still can't get over how awesome this is... ... It fits me perfectly!!*\
"Umbra Dextras, Prima Orbis
Fides Sponsa, Fides Per Dei
Umbra Dextras, Umbra Crucis
Fides Sponsa, Fides Per Dei
Umbra Dextras, Umbra Crucis
Fides Sponsa, Fides Per Dei
Ave Vitae, Rex Promissa
Missae Magnus, Fides En Dei
Missae Magnus, Fides En Dei
I used red bull instead of water in my coffee... Now I can see noises. O-O
(WHOAH!! Over 1000 veiw/visiters to Demon Tracks? (I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER!!!) omg... Thank you guys!! XD GAh! I love you guys... *throws cookies for all you*)
Stories that I need to finish:
-Kiss it all better (song challenge)
-To Catch a Shadow
-Twilight Princess: Vessel of Darkness (sequel to DT)
Stories that I will be writing:
-A giant re-make of The Legend of Zelda (This story will be huge. I will be accepting a few oc's from whoever, and request for any characters that you would like to see in it, basically anyone from any of the loz games. Title unknown, description will go up later.)
-The Random Email Adventure (LoZ)
-A gender bender Link thingy. (another long one)
-LoZ: A Colin one-shot.
- Some more freaken Byrne fanfics! Honestly!! Why isn't he more popular??!! *throws toasters in rage*
Ugh... I have so much work I need to do...
Hmm, what I love about fanfic is that I can see people through their writings, I mean, I can kind of read people through what they write. It's quite interesting really... :)
Anyways, talk to you lovely people later!
Hi! I'm back! Anyways I would like to let you know that I am co-writing a story with the wonderful WindMageVaati12 so I highly suggest you go and read Life of a Failed Experiment. Right. Now. :) I will also be posting, hopefully soon, a story we randomly created with our emails. It's intense. Realy, Ghirahim, Dark Link, Byrne, Vaati, Midna, some of the famous villians, and some of our oc's will be in it. The beggining is slow, but over time a plot does come in. This is still be created and I have no idea when it will end or how, it has not been planned out at all so it's almost like live fanfic writing.
Title: Legend of the Random Email Adventure.
Genre(s): Romance, Parody.
Rating: T (For swearing and violence
Description I will fix this up later!): What started out as a friendly conversation between e-mails ended up as a battle with our OCs against Demise, Ganondwarf and eventually Malladus himself. WindMageVaati12 and I have created an insane crossover in the Legend of Zelda universe. From ST, to TP, to SS, our OC's and those from the games have been brought together to create this. AkuyroXGhirahim, AifeXByrne, MorriganXDark Link, MidnaXLocke. This is what happens when OCs and villains invade your emails...
Hello everyone! I haven't been on here for a while now. :P Sorry about that.
TCAS: Next chapter will be posted in the next few days. Just editing it and all that so it's nice and fancy for you lovely readers. .
VoD: Next chapter is half done, if anyone would like to help with it just pm me or write a review and I'll pm you. I will work on it today and see how that goes. Hopefuly I'll get the next chapter up within this week.
Doomed Love: Don't expect any new chapters up for a bit. Just press the follow button if you're interested or keep an eye on my profile page, I'll let you know when I'll update next. I want to finish up one of the two stories from above before this one so I can give it some more attention. :(
Unsafe External Link