Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Name: Well, you can call me anything you wanna...I don't feel like giving you my real name...
How long I've been writing: Since kindergarten when we first had to do our little "journal entries for the day"
HEY!!!! I just have to say... I absolutely love Harry Potter! J.K. Rowling is the best author ever! I'm also a huge fan of pigs and Georgia Tech. :) As for other books, I love the Percy Jackson series (although not as much as HP), The Heroes of Olympus, the Gone series, The Hunger Games series, and about a billion more!
So...I'm a HUGE canon freak. I mean, made-up characters are great and all, but I have to admit, I'm VERY narrow-minded. I will publish stories that follow the plot, but I dunno...I guess I'm just weird like that. But...back to Harry Potter. The next generation's awesome, Fred, George, Sirius, and Snape are my favorite characters...and I'm a sucker for angsty or hurt/comfort fanfics. But, I do love a little humor, romance, and adventure.
And about my username, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are my favorite houses (even though I'm a Hufflepuff on Pottermore (can you believe it?)). Then Slytherin is cool too, and Hufflepuff is okay, I guess. I think the main reason why I don't really like the puffs is because of Zacharias Smith. He's a jerk.
Ok...let me make one thing straight. I have NOTHING against gay people or lesbians, but I don't see the point of slash fanfictions. J.K. Rowling, the amazing author that she is, created these characters for a reason. They were formed to symbolize bravery, friendship, trust, and the power of love winning out (that sounds so cheesy), not for slash. Do you get what I mean?
My Fanfiction Pet Peeves:
Fanfic authors who say that they suck at summaries
Unfinished stories (I know, I'm a hypocrite)
Unedited stories full of grammar and spelling mistakes (a few typos are fine, but when you start spelling the same word wrong over and over again, it's obvious that you didn't edit)
Authors who hold chapters until they get the reviews they want
My favorite Harry Potter characters:
1. Sirius Black (I LOVE Sirius/Serious jokes, because Sirius is the complete opposite of serious, and then Gary Oldman is one of the best actors alive)
2. Fred and George (they're one person...in my imagination, Fred lives on)
3. Severus Snape ( I am one of those Potterheads who felt so guilty when I hated Snape before, and when I realized he was a good person, I loved him)
4. Luna Lovegood (good night, don't let the Blibbering Humdingers bite!)
5. Draco Malfoy (He's this character...who's just... I don't know. But, I feel that this guy sort of symbolized one of JK Rowling's main themes, which was that sometimes you can be forced to do things that you don't want to do, and you should say no when you have the chance, because Draco didn't, and look where that got him.)
6. Albus Dumbledore (Some see him as a manipulative old man. I'll have to admit that's true, but he thought what he was doing was the best for Harry, and I respect him for that. And, he's the only person whose quotes I can actually remember. :P)
7. ALL THE NEXT GENERATION CANON CHARACTERS!!!
I could go on and on...but I'm probably boring you, aren't I? So...I solemnly swear I am up to no good...and HAPPY READING!
Sorry for deleting Clash of Magic, Gods, and Stupid Sparkling Vampires. I just want to focus on one story right now before moving on. Thanks!
Unsafe External Link