I will be doing at least 2 Fallout Fics and maybe one for Mass Effect
If you are a proud Christian, copy/paste this into your profile.
I don't write slash! If you don't write slash, copy and paste this into your profile.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
When in doubt, push random buttons!
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, 'If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written. At least 120 by now.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names. Please don't judge.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies. More like manga or anime.
4. Spell check is your best friend. Most annoying friend ever.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background. Maybe ...
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters. If I do kill one I am hope my fans kill me.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene. Um...
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing. Never! How dare you even suggest this!
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym. Synonyms are often annoying.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long. I have this relationship with new ideas and plot points.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence. Nope. Just misspell them.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written. Only half.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better. No.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself. But I don't write jokes.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time. The list understands!
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly. I have ADHD or something. Just ask my mom. Assuming you can find me, of course.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly. I prefer the term monologue.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing. Always, even when not writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of short story in class, you get carried away. Almost.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc. Yes yes yes.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end. Just cant get to the end
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it. Trying to avoid those.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas. Praise the almighty stash.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending. I leave THAT to professionals.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story. I might.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus. I am in love with WORDS.
27. You dream about your stories. They are my stories.
28. You dream of new stories. See!!!!!!
29. You often revisit some of your old stories. I'd forget if I didn't.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing. Also while I'm talking, thinking, eating, playing a game, or anything really.
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying.
I bet 95% of you wont put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.
Unsafe External Link