Author has written 13 stories for Kuroshitsuji.
Hi, thanks for taking time out of your day to check out my profile.
This is primarily a profile for writing yaoi and other lemons, although it appears that my poetry is more popular, so I'll be posting lots more of that in the near future.
Machine Head (LET FREEDOM RING WITH THE SHOTGUN BLAST!)
Shippings I enjoy:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Quote it. Now!
The Haves and Have-Nots have been doing bloody battle for aeons. (Seven Deadly Sins by Corey Taylor)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
A bottle of water.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Kuroshitsuji. (Well, on my laptop.)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Roots, Bloody Roots by Sepultura.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday, to go to lessons.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The profile of someone else who had done this survey.
9. What are you wearing?
My boxers. Hey, fuck you, it's Sunday morning!
10. Did you dream last night?
Of course. I dreamed I was famous... then I woke up and realised that I am famous. And delusional...
11. When did you last laugh?
Ummm... when I was watching Futurama the other day.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Posters. Many, many posters. Also paint.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
There was this one thing on PornHub where... NO! BAD! NO! Ummmm, no, not really.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Meh. (Because having opinions is so mainstream, or some shit like that...)
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would hire someone to make me perfect replicas of every single Slipknot mask there has ever been, I would pre-buy my tickets for Download, Sonisphere, Hellfest, Graspop, Roskilde, Hammerfest, Wacken and Bloodstock festivals for life, I would buy a small amount of Texas and live there in the winter, I would pay off my University loans, and I would buy tons of all the best equipment for my band.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
One of the answers to this questionnaire may be false... (Including that one)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Outlaw all religious beliefs and practices, and impose the death penalty on anyone who broke those laws.
19. Do you like to dance?
You bet! I'm fucking beautiful.
What do I care? I'm English... Although, he's a Democrat, right? That makes him instantly better than those racist, narrow-minded, homophobic cunts the Republicans seem to churn out year after year...
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Only Texas in the winter, as previously discussed.
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
Well, I think my answer to Question 18 renders this one slightly redundant, don't you?
That quiz was less fun than advertised. I should complain...
I welcome all constructive criticism, and I'm open to suggestions; if you have two charcters you'd like to see shipped, just PM me or put your idea in a review and I'll get back to you.
See you around,
Unsafe External Link