Poll: Should Nico and Bianca come when Percy and Annabeth are 12, before, or after 12? Vote Now!
Author has written 31 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and NCIS.
This is all I will tell. :)
I have stories don't like them? Don't read. Anyway, I hope you like my profile and Enjoy my stories. If you do read them please review. :)
Writing Staus (like a facebook status): I am trying to work on all the incomplete stories it's just I am stuck. I have writers block at the moment. Please bare with and review. :)
I know! I am a potterhead!
THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS AGAIN:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
26.I will NOT tell Draco Malfoy to 'make like a ferret and bounce'
27. I will NOT ask Aragog how things are going with his wife, Shelob.
28. I will NOT refer to DADA teachers as canaries in a coal mine.
29. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriate career aspiration, even for a witch.
30. Providing Peeves with a case of Dungbombs was socially irresponsible and I will never do it again.
31. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles marked ‘Firewhisky’. Charming the label does nothing.
32. The headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, NOT Gandalf.
33. I will stop calling the Weasley twins Merry and Pippin. I must also not call Ron and Harry, Frodo and Sam. I probably shouldn’t call Malfoy, Legolas either.
34. When Death Eaters are attacking Hogwarts, I will not point at the Dark Mark and say; To the Batmobile, Robin.
35. Remember: I am not allowed out of my dorm when Ministry Representatives are in the castle.
36. Taking Polyjuice Potion and walking up to the person you’re supposed to be and pretending to be a walking mirror or their long lost twin can make them go insane and is not a hilarious practical joke.
37. If I see a Dementor I must not hiss ‘Sssssshire...Bagginsss’.
38. The fact that Draco Malfoy is short, pale, blond and rat-faced is no reason for me to tell the Slytherins that Peter Pettigrew should be paying Narcissa child support.
39. I will NOT ask Professor Flitwick where Snow White is.
40. Asking Snape if his sister’s ok after that house fell on her is tasteless and will earn you a month of detention.
41. Shouting “Abracadabra” can be misheard and start a panic.
42. I cannot perform the Avada Kadavra curse, and pretending I can to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
43. When applying for a post at the Ministry, I should not write “Fred and George Weasley” as my greatest influence at Hogwarts. Putting Lord Voldemort is probably not best either.
44. I am no longer to discuss my theory that Voldemort is Sauron’s second cousin.
45. The Bludger is not a bowling ball, and Snape is not a bowling pin. I am not to attempt to disprove this.
These are a few of my favorite quotes from stories I have read! Must check them out!:
I saw this in a story and thought it was hilarious! (The dead of night by alltimelowfreak11)
"Well slap my arse and call me Dobby!" said by Draco
Another thing I saw in a story I love this quote! (Starting New by alltimelowfreak11)
'wouldn't be seen dead with the mini weasel.' also said by DracoYou would have to read the story to get this line but other than that I thought it was funny! (Run Devil Run by CherriLuvsMusic)
"But Scorp, if you do see this girl, tell her to tell her parents, Run Devil Run." said by our favorite bookworm, Hermione
If you cried during/after reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy this to your profile
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, copy and paste this
If you think Remus Lupin deserves more cuddles than Jacob Black, copy this to your profile.
If you wanted to punch Remus Lupin in the gut for thinking that he was "too old" for Tonks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree that Tonks is a way better nickname than Dora (as in Nymphadora), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show or read a book) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile
If you miss Fred Weasley copy this into your profile.
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account.
If you secretly wish that mythical creatures exist (dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, etc.), copy this onto your profile!
You know your addiction to Harry Potter is getting dangerous when you've added words like "Voldemort", "Hogwarts", and "Marauders" to your computer's dictionary. If you have done that, copy this into your profile.
If you always knew in your heart-of-hearts that there was good in Draco Malfoy, and Severus Snape, copy this into your profile.
If you're in denial over Tonks’, Lupin’s and Fred's deaths copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy this into your profile.
[x]You’ve never done illegal drugs. (or drugs at all)
[x]You have a lot of friends
[x]You get along with everyone
[x]You haven’t made fun of someone for at least two months
[x]You love soccer
[ ]You love baseball
[x]You’re into writing and art
[x] Favorite music genre is pop rock
[x]You believe in “innocent until proven guilty” theory
[x]One of your favorite colors is red or gold
[x]Good grades at school
[x]One of the worst things you can do is lie
[x]You plan on going to college/university
[x]You’re content with mostly everything in your life right now.
[x]You laugh a lot.
[ ]You like to follow trends.
[x]You love to swim
[ ]Water polo is awesome
[ ]Pink is one of your favorite colors
[ ]Black is morbid & depressing
[x]You’re an optimist.
[ ]You’re completely straight edged.
[ ]You’re very emotional
[ ]Rap, R&B, & hip-hop is your favorite music genre
[ ]You don’t believe in going steady at a young age.
[ ]You’ve made fun of at least one person this week.
[ ]You’re depressed to a certain extent.
[x]You love to read.
[x]You appreciate theatre & arts.
[ ]Sports suck.
[x]Loyalty is the MOST important thing in a relationship.
[x]Hate is completely unneeded.
[ ]Indie is your favorite genre of music.
[x]Every once in awhile you have little anger outbursts.
[ ]Lying is sometimes okay
[x]Blue is one of your favorite colors.
[ ]Serious is better than funny.
[ ]There’s at least one person you hate.
[ ]Basketball is a good sport.
[ ]Football is amazing.
[x]Black is a cool color.
[ ]You’ve lied about something serious.
[x]You’re a very deep person.
[ ]You have considered suicide.
[ ]You like metal.
[ ]They make school seem more important than it is.
[ ]You’re scared to grow up.
[ ]You’ve done drugs in the past month
[ ]Anger is one of your primary feelings.
[ ]You have trust issues.
[ ]Guilty until proven innocent.
Looks like I am a Gryffindor!! :)
If you are WAY to addicted to fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
It's basically all I do now..
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
Well, lets see... Edward, Draco, Fred, George, Jasper, Percy, Grover... (you get the point)
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
All the time.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
I have been on here all day!
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
Happens all the time.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
I have stayed up till 8
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
On a good day.
If you actually enjoy reading, copy this into your profile.
I love reading! It's what I do besides write!
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
People that are "cool" are stuck up. Sorry if that offends anyone.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
This happens a lot.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile
Why would you be on here if you didn't?
If you are a MOVIE QUOTER, which means you go around quoting movies for fun, copy and paste this into your profile
I do this all the time about Harry Potter! (I
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
What else are you supposed to do when you know people are reading it?
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do it at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
Twilight, and Harry Potter! (I am a Twihard and a Potterhead!)
Put this on your profile if you think there is probably really good stories out there you just can't read them because they are in a different language.
I saw this and laughed! (potterhead?... I know!)
I think you took the Got-Your-Nose Game a little too seriously.
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan Even cat goddesses like growling at birds. Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones. The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese. Children of rival gods can fall in love. No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels. Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream. Eating fruit bats is bad for your health. Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated. The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy. Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess. Jackal headed gods can be very attractive. Math teachers really are evil. Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...) It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena. Elvis was a magician. No, really. Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed. Boomerangs can cast spells. It's possible to gamble moonlight. Even the ferryman of the dead wants a pay raise. Rainbows have power. Fruit bats can be deadly. If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you. Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
The Percy Jackson Pledge
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember The Stolls
when my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Beckendorf
whenever I see someone working metal.
I promise to remember Silena
whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew
whenever I see a smile that gleams
I promise to remember Briares
whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos
whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go
Follow me on twitter at.. www.twitter.com/journeya411
Also, you can follow me at.. www.wattpad.com/user/bird4714
WHAT EACH KISS MEANS
|Community:||Dramiones and Hinnys!|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|