Author has written 5 stories for Code Lyoko, X-Men: The Movie, Dragon Ball Z, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Twilight.
If you've ever had a three day argument with yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear Plexiglas visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.
4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.
5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No," and shoot him. On second thought, I'll shoot him, then say, "No."
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess/hansome prince, we will be married immediately in a quiet, civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.
9. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large, red button labeled, "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labeled as such.
10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.
11. I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.
12. One of my advisers will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
13. All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of a cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.
14. The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.
15. I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 1:17 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.
16. I will never utter the sentence, "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."
17. When I employ people as advisers, I will occasionally listen to their advice.
18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.
19. I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her family in the blink of an eye.
20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
21. I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman foot soldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mindset.
22. No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.
23. I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.
24. I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line, "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)
25. No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.
26. No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
27. I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies. For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.
28. My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.
29. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
31. All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.
32. I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.
33. I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.
34. I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.
35. I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.
36. I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing out copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.
37. If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.
38. If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.
39. If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.
40. I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable super weapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.
41. Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel devices.
42. When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, naked mole rat, or whatever sickeningly-cute, little animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys happens to follow him around.
43. I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the alluring rebel and they claim they are attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray their companions if I just let them in on my plans.
44. I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.
45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say, "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
46. If an adviser says to me, "My liege, he is but one person. What can one person possibly do?" I will reply, "This," and kill the adviser.
47. If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.
48. I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.
49. If I learn the whereabouts of the one artifact which can destroy me, I will not send all my troops out to seize it. Instead I will send them out to seize something else and quietly put a Want-Ad in the local paper.
50. My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.
51. If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions in the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people-oriented position.
52. I will hire a team of board-certified architects and surveyors to examine my castle and inform me of any secret passages and abandoned tunnels that I might not know about.
53. If the beautiful princess that I capture says, "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!", I will say, "Oh well," and kill her.
54. I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.
55. The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my Legions of Terror. However, before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.
56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
57. Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owner's manual.
58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.
59. I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.
60. My five-year-old child adviser will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords.
61. If my advisers ask, "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?", I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.
62. I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves or protruding structural supports which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.
63. Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And they will be kept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.
64. I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulsive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage.
65. If I must have computer systems with publicly available terminals, the maps they display of my complex will have a room clearly marked as the Main Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment Room.
66. My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system.
67. No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale emergency.
68. I will spare someone who saved my life sometime in the past. This is only reasonable as it encourages others to do so. However, the offer is good one time only. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again.
69. All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild.
70. When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.
71. If I decide to test a lieutenant's loyalty and see if he/she should be made a trusted lieutenant, I will have a crack squad of marksmen standing by in case the answer is no.
72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable super-weapon on them.
73. I will not agree to let the heroes go free if they win a rigged contest, even though my advisers assure me it is impossible for them to win.
74. When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old adviser can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.
75. I will instruct my Legions of Terror to attack the hero en masse, instead of standing around waiting while members break off and attack one or two at a time.
76. If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)
77. If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutenant, I will retain enough sanity to wait until my current trusted lieutenant is out of earshot before making the offer.
78. I will not tell my Legions of Terror, "And he must be taken alive!" The command will be, "And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical."
79. If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.
80. If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he gets closer and closer to my fortress.
81. If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.
82. I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.
83. If I'm eating dinner with the hero, put poison in his goblet, then have to leave the table for any reason, I will order new drinks for both of us instead of trying to decide whether or not to switch with him.
84. I will not have captives of one sex guarded by members of the opposite sex.
85. I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly complicated, e.g. "Align the twelve Stones of Power on the sacred altar, then activate the medallion at the moment of total eclipse." Instead it will be more along the lines of, "Push the button."
86. I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.
87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not construct walkways above them.
88. If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them for incompetence then send the same group out to try the task again.
89. After I capture the hero's super-weapon, I will not immediately disband my legions and relax my guard because I believe whoever holds the weapon is unstoppable. After all, the hero held the weapon and I took it from him.
90. I will not design my Main Control Room so that every workstation is facing away from the door.
91. I will not ignore the messenger that stumbles in exhausted and obviously agitated until my personal grooming or current entertainment is finished. It might actually be important.
92. If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say that his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)
93. If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.
94. When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a useless trinket of purely sentimental value.
95. My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look.
96. My door mechanisms will be designed so that blasting the control panel on the outside seals the door and blasting the control panel on the inside opens the door, not vice versa.
97. My dungeon cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective surfaces or anything that can be unraveled.
98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstances have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.
99. Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb in size.
100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindle
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique,so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, EdwardAddict, Supergirrl, Elemental-ANimal, Mother Nature's Daughter, Hikuya, Briar Elwood, Blue_Dragon1836, Beautiful Storm Munroe,KyokiYami
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If you think Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann--Disney's PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-- are made for each other and that, no matter how awesomely awesome Jack Sparrow may be, he should never, under any circumstances, be with Elizabeth, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think rap is the most God-awfulest thing to ever be called "music," and that rappers are wanna-be's who are being paid to make fools out of themselves and can't even sing, copy and paste this into your profile.--And always remember. Crap can't be spelled without first spelling rap.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you've hit teenage years and are tending to be a bit rebellious...Well, girl(or boy), copy this into your profile. WANNA-BE REBELS, UNITE!
Note from Blue_Dragon: heres one more. Bad spellers of the world, UNTIE!! get it?
If you have ever ran into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped up the stairs, copy this into your profile!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you are worthy of calling yourself weird!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you can listen to a song and match some of the lyrics up to your life copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you absolutely LOVE to sing even though you may or mat not suck, copy and paste this onto your profile.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read, if you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have read this, copy and paste it into your profile!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you can raed tihs tehn cpoy and psate it to yuor porflie!!
If you have ever tripped over a tiny, miniscule, microscopic, practically non-existent something on the ground, copy this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach, The O.C. or The Hills and are proud of it, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of the Internet population has a MySpace. If you're part of the 2 percent who can resist stupid fads, copy this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy this into your profile.
If you know a video game character that NEEDS to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you forget things easily and got in trouble because of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to slap yourself/someone else, put this on your profile.
If for no reason, you've laughed during a part of a movie or show that wasn't during a normally funny part, put this in your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you're like in a parallel universe, put this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, put this in your profile.
If you've ever done the above on purpose, put this in your profile, also.
If you've ever seen a movie or TV program/episode so many times you can quote it word for word and you do so at random times or when the moment seems to need a quote, put this in your profile.
If you have a fanfiction account, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that all hospitals should have little shops...copy this onto your profile
If you have walked under something that is two feet over your head, but ducked anyway, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you can read/speak more than one language (not necessarily fluently), copy this into your profile.
If you like to quote things, copy this into your profile.
If you have too many of these copy and paste things in your profile and don't care who dislikes it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love these copy and paste things, even though they aren't that cool to begin with, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're quiet a lot but you're ALSO really loud, copy this into your profile.
If you have strange dreams that never, ever make any sense whatsoever, put this into your profile.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading your own stories, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped yourself on the head and/or banged your head on the table and/or hit your head on a shelf for no reason, put this in your profile.
If you've actually stopped reading a story because of the terrible state of the grammar, add this to your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do and want to deck 'em, put this in your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think flamers should get a life, put this in your profile.
If you are a proud shipper of whatever you ship, put this in your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, etc. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like, two reviews, add this to your profile.
If there are characters on a certain show (no need to mention names) that you HATE BEYOND ALL REASON... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off its orbit" for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this into your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you should be doing homework right now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't care what other people think about you or your clothes, about how much money you have, or about how pretty you are, paste this in your profile.
If you can easily finish a novel in one day, put this on your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
You know you live in 2008 when...
Yeah, here's more:
Even when you cant see Him, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile.
-This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. -Lucillia
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Artemis when I shoot a bow.
I promise to remember Nemesis whenever I get bad luck right after the good.
Paste this pledge in your profile if you love PJO
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS: will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS: won't go to one because they will take away your awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers/skills
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down (politely)
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
Paste this in your profile if you hate copying and pasting
Paste this in your profile if you would choose wisdom over power
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have weird friends, copy this into your profile.
There is no such thing as normal. Everyone is weird in some way. We all have habits, like and dislike certain things, and are different from each other. So if you think you are normal, you are weird because everyone else in the world is weird. So in a way, everyone who is weird is normal, but that can't be true because if you were normal, you would be weird. So therefore, only one choice is possible: Normal or Weird? Remember this the next time somebody calls you weird. You should memorize it and yell it back at them. HAS YOUR MIND EXPLODED YET?
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
When life gives you lemons,
a) Freeze them and throw them at stupid people.
b) Make grape juice. Then let everyone else wonder how you did it.
JUST DON'T MAKE LEMONADE
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much. Also, technically they wouldn't be your enemy if you forgave them like you would to a friend. Actually, scratch that out. Do you really forgive your friends?
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon!
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Cranky Old Man
What do you see nurses? . . .. . .What do you see?
Paste this onto your profile if it touched you in any way
95% of girls would scream if Justin Bieber went missing: Paste this on your profile if you're one of the 5% who would smile and poke your new prisoner with a stick.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a wall, copy this onto your profile.
If you will always believe PERCY JACKSON is the best Greek hero of ALL TIME, copy/paste this on your profile!!!!
If you have written a fanfic, posted or not, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an annoying younger --or older-- sibling, please copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that "Dumb Blonde" jokes wouldn't exist if everyone knew who Annabeth Chase was, post this on your profile
If you don't do drugs and never will, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile. (How the Hades is it possible??)
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
Paste the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination!!!
Come and join the dark side. We have cookies :)
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
Don't knock on deaths door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins. That way you'll be a mile away from him and you'll have his shoes.
Why is dyslexic so hard to spell?
In Taylor Swift's Safe and Sound, it says...Just close your eyes, sun is going down. Then why is her other Hunger Games song called Keep Your Eyes Open?
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on
What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?
Remember: Don't Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river.
There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
There are three sides of an arguement -- your side, my side and the right side.
What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
The road to success is always under construction.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
“Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.”
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot your revenge.
As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.
The best way to lie is to tell the truth, carefully edited truth.
I didn’t fall. The floor just needed a hug.
Everybody lies, but it doesn’t matter since nobody listens.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first. And, whatever you hit, call it the target.
They've finally come up with the perfect office computer. If it makes a mistake, it blames another computer.
A young man fills out an application for a job and does well until he gets to the last question, “Who Should we notify in case of an accident?” He mulls it over and then writes, “Anybody in sight!”
If it weren’t for electricity we’d all be watching television by candlelight.
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face.
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
Smile: if you can’t lift the corners, let the middle sag.
Everyone is gifted. Some open the package sooner.
It’s frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
I’m afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable, we find it necessary to change it every six months.
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don’t realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
Due to lack of interest, tomorrow has been cancelled.
Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself for he shall never cease to be entertained.
Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don’t let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months.
Oh Lord, give me patience, and GIVE IT TO ME NOW!
I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me.
Ugliness is better than beauty. It lasts longer and in the end, gravity will get us all.
Pearl (Did you know that the Greeks believed that they were the teardrops of gods? Don't ask how I know this *cough*Percy Jackson and Greeks *cough*
Moonstone (Some people believe that it could turn you invisible! cool...)
Alexandrite (It looks green by day and by candlelight red) spell check says I spelled this wrong...um...)
My Favorite Quotes:
"How you feeling, Georgie?"
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have." -Hermione Granger.
"Oh get out of the way, Percy. Harry's in a hurry."
"Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?" -Ron Weasley.
"We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!" -Peeves the Poltergeist.
"Hey-hey you lot! Midgets!"
"...from now on, I don't care if my tea leaves spell 'die, Ron, die,' I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong." -Ron Weasley
"Make way for the heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through..." -Fred and Goerge Weasley
"Would you like us to clean out your ears for you?"
“For instance, this new idea that You-Know-Who can kill with a single glance from his eyes. That’s a basilisk, listeners. One simple test: Check whether the thing that’s glaring at you has got legs. If it has, it’s safe to look into its eyes, although if it really is You-Know-Who, that’s still likely to be the last thing you ever do.” -Fred Weasly
"Now, you two – this year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've – you've blown up a toilet or –"
"6 months she hasnt seen me and its like I'm Frankie First Year. I'm just her brother.."
92% percent of American teenagers would die if American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe: Paste this on your profile if you are one of the 8% who would stand there and laugh
93% of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak: Paste this on your profile if you're a part of the 7% who would ask the person "What was your first clue?"
1) NEED TO TELL YOU A SECRET (LO0K AT #5)
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that, paste this to your profile
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Roses are red,
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
Lady Gaga taught me its okay to be different.
Ke$ha taught me to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks.
Bruno Mars taught me to do anything for that one person I love.
Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through.
Travis taught me how to be generous....
Taylor Swift taught me not every guy/girl is going to treat me right.
...Michael Jackson taught me to always love the people around me.
Music taught me how to live
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight (or Harry Potter), who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Being weird is like being normal, only better!!
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me!!
Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall downstairs
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
One day, will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...not screaming like the passengers in his car.'
I am not crazy! U know what! The voices don't like u anymore!'
Death is life’s way of saying you’ve been fired.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
The trouble with life is there's no background music
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Stupid kills, unfortunately not fast enough.
They say the truth will set you free. But then why is it that every time I tell the truth I get sent to my room?
' The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.'
My night in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
God made man, knew he could do better, and made woman.
At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote.
I was about to conquer the world but then I got distracted by something shiny
They laugh because we're losers...We laugh because they just figured it out.
When life gives you lemons . . .
Be insane- well behaved people never made history.
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
To the world you are just one person, but to one person, you're the world.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he took a wrong turn, got lost, and was too stubborn to ask for directions.
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drinking my water!
"Sir, we're surrounded!"
Forget the risk; take the fall. If it's what you want, it's worth it all
Roses are red, violets are gray. Without you, my world is fading away
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her."
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is man's way of saying you can't fire me, I quit
If you think that 'morning people' should be driven off the face of the planet so they can spread their 6-AM cheer to say, Martians, copy this into your profile.
If someone insults you say 'How sweet thanks for noticing' and walk away
If someone says you'll die old and alone say 'No I won't I'll have my cats'
If you're not as pretty as the most popular girl in school her beauty is only skin deep yours is on the inside that's where it counts
If you'd rather read then party GREAT
If you like to jump in rain puddles and don't care about your clothes your not alone
If you're a geek scream it from the roof tops
If you're a nerd be proud of your brain and if you're a jerk... well you get the point
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
Calling me STUPID won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY,
Calling me POOR won't make you RICH,
Calling me FAT wont make you PERFECT,
Calling me UNCOOL wont make you COOL,
So why bother?
I found this really funny:
You know how Edward knocked up a girl 1/5 his age? Yeah, that's disgusting. Oh, and also physically impossible. 'Cause he's dead. Men don't produce sperm when they're dead.
You know how Jacob made out with Bella against her will? Yeah, that's sexual assault. It's illegal.
You know how Edward followed Bella around and snuck into her bedroom to watch her sleep for several months without her knowledge? Yeah, that's stalking. It's illegal too.
You know how Bella screwed a dead guy? That's called necrophilhuman. Technically bestiality too, since he's not human. Both are highly frowned upon.
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan
-Even cat goddesses like growling at birds.
-The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese.
-Children of rival gods can fall in love.
-No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels.
-Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream.
-Eating fruit bats is bad for your health.
-Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated.
-The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy.
-Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess.
-Jackal headed gods can be very attractive.
-Math teachers really are evil.
-Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...)
-It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena.
-Elvis was a magician. No, really.
-Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed.
-Boomerangs can cast spells.
-It's possible to gamble moonlight.
-Even the ferryman of the dead wants a pay raise.
-Rainbows have power.
-If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you.
-Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
-Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones.
-Even plants can wage war.
-It's not safe to leave a possessed hispanic alone in a warship.
-You can use bubble wrap and wood sticks as a splint.
-Even the Roman god of wine wants to turn Percy into a dolphin.
-With great power, comes a great need to take a nap.
-The thousand-year-old girl does not know what it means to look for the dam snack bar.
-Three kids can "drown" in a REALLY big bathtub.
-Don't blow your nose while someone's being chased by evil skeletons.
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he Talked His friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor.
Re-Post this if u r against bullying. I bet 95% of u won't.
Your life would probably not be as harsh as theirs
"Try Not To Cry"- Seriously, if your eyes don't at least get a little misty when you read this you have a problem.
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
So, Please if you would,?Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry and remember how blessed they truly are,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are...it ok to cry
No shirt, no shoes, no service... They didn't say ANYTHING about pants...!!!!!!!!!! Copy and paste if you understand this 100%.
95% of teens would be crying if Justin Bieber was on a 100 story tall building about to jump. 4% brought popcorn, friends, and chairs. 1% pushed him off the building. If you are part of the 4 or 1% copy and paste this into your profile. (I'm the 1%!)
Haters gonna hate!
Thing of the Week
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
-You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. (Absolutely!)
-Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading. (Yup!)
-You write fanfictions about the book. (Am I on Yahoo or something? THIS IS FANFICTION.NET!)
-You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books. (Of course!)
-You accidentally call everyone by the character's names. (occasionally)
-Everything reminds you of the book. (yes)
-You quote random lines all the time. (yes)
-You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (Yep. MAGIC!!!)
-You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character would do to escape the class. (Easily. Never actually done the thing though...)
-You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod. (Yup.)
-You've got a book memorized. (Green Eggs and Ham [mostly].)
-You've read a book more than five times. (Um... More... Maybe 10...)
-You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (Anything PJO and HoO, or anything good...)
-You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (No, but if Rick Riordan makes Percabeth die, then there would be a serious protest at his house. Courtesy of yours truly. And others.)
-You've plotted to murder a character and steal his/her boyfriend/girlfriend. (NO! I wouldn't murder a character! Unless they're the bad guy who killed an awesome character. Plus, I only think that couples look good when they're both from the book. I can't imagine those people with anyone else.)
-You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional. (DUH!!!)
-You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional. (Who doesn't?)
-Your idol is a character from a book. (Rick Riordan! James Patterson! Lemony Snickett! Annabeth!
Rachel (From PJO ), Piper, etc., etc.)
-Most of the things you loose wind up in the library. (Though I still can't find my ID card that I lost there... Or my wallet...[bookfair])
-Even the library checkout ladies know you by your first and last name. (As soon as the teachers at my new school let us go to the library.)
-The librarian and the library check out ladies know all of your friends, even the ones who never come into the library! (They don't YET.)
-You (and possibly your friends) are the librarian's favorite. (Lil' bit...)
I am a book addict and proud of it!!! If you are one too, copy and paste this on your profile.
Words to live by
Some examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods.
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On a child's Superman costume:
On a cartilage for a laser printer:
On a carpenter's electric drill:
If Life Gives You Lemons...
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
Boy: At last, I can hardly wait!
After marriage (read it backwards. LMAO!!)
As you can tell, I am crazy in the head, I like ANYTHING GOOD related to the Percy Jackson series... And MAGIC... O.o Do you have cheese...?(Steve Urkle flaskback)
Go to TheWorldBookGirl's profile to "sign" at petition if you want a remake of the Percy Jackson movie!!! The current one sucks monkey balls... (inside joke, but funny nonetheless)
I'm not the only demigod on Fanfiction. Net, you know? There's:
I am Reyna daughter of Bellona
I am Thalia daughter of Zeus
I am Bianca Daughter of Hades
(\ _/) This is Bunny.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile. (Girl power FTW! Feminism all the way!)
Copy and paste if you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter to arrive, the owl just just got lost...(I KNOW I'm a Ravenclaw or Gryffindor so...yeah.)
If you've ever threatened to exterminate your younger siblings, Copy/paste this on your profile, then grab the weapon of your choice and follow me.
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this into your profile. (I'm insane too! Along with all my friends.)
PJO questions... Copy and paste if you want to answer!
1. Fill up the blanks with your OCs, or favorite characters. Put their names by the numbers, too.
2. Answer the questions, or try to.
What if 7 and 4 kissed?
Nico and Annabeth kissed?! God Nico! I’ll end our relationship! And you’re a stupid half sister Annabeth!
Where would 2 bury a treasure?
I don’t know. Maybe Percy would bury his treasure under his bed or in our father’s temple in the sea.
3 and 7 get into a fight. Who resorts to violence first?
Wow! Nico fight with my dad? Maybe dad will resorts to violence first because maybe Nico kissed me for way too long.
1 is kidnapped and their kidnapper demands a ransom of 1,000 dollars from 5. Do they help 1?
Of course! Maybe we won’t pay the ransom but saved mom first! Or maybe mom would blast the kidnappers! I mean come on, you kidnapped a goddess? Good bye!
Who is stronger? 6 or 4?
Wow I don’t know! Thalia might be stronger because my sister Annabeth would more prefer made plans.
Who is 3’s secret love?
My mom Athena!
Can 2 juggle?
1 is asked on a date by their favorite actor/actress. Do they accept the date?
Absolutely no! Mom never dated anyone except dad!
What is 5’s biggest fear?
Will Solace’s fear? Apollo became mad maybe?
A meteor is about to hit the planet, can 7, 2, and 4 stop it?
Nico, Percy, and Annabeth? Maybe…
Is 5 single?
6 and 7 are dancing to a waltz. 2 comes in and see them dancing. 2’s reaction?
Maybe Percy would face palmed if he saw Thalia and Nico dance.
2 and 4 go to the movies. What movie do they see?
Romance! And they probably would make their own romance movie in the middle. *laughs mischievously*
You are attacked by 1, 3, and 6. Can you survive?
Attacked by Athena, Poseidon, and Thalia? You gonna be kidding me!
What’s 4’s favorite color?
Can 7 sing?
A vampire bites 2. 4 sees this, what do they do?
Annabeth would kill the vampire then hurried brought Percy to the Apollo cabin.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You like staying in the dark and writing poems.
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You like listening to loud, angry music.
You spend most of your time alone
You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying.
You like to keep to yourself.
All your closets are padlocked.
You write in diary/journal.
You feel most active at night.(I am so like this)
You like being in charge.
You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt.
You were voted Class President.
You do what’s best for everyone.
You think you have what it takes to run for President.
You think every problem has a solution.
You love showing off.
You like plane rides.
You are hydrophobic.
You feel at home in the water.
Your favorite vacation place is at the beach.
You enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, etc.
You want to do something about the marine species being abused today
You visit the local pool on a regular basis.
You swim professionally.
You hate seafood.
You never get seasick.
You’d rather ride a boat than a plane.
You are acrophobic.
You own a garden.
You like the great outdoors.
You have a green thumb.
You’re an environmentalist.
You have a special connection with animals.
You’re a vegetarian.
You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world.
You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly.
You love going to flower shops.
You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with
You often start fights.
You’re a very aggressive type of person.
You like watching wrestling.
You like reading about war.
You don’t take crap from anybody
You have anger management. (Sometimes actually…)
You never back away from a fight.
Everyone does what you say.
You don’t always think before you do something.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
You’re probably the only person who visits the library on a regular basis.
Half of your Christmas presents last year were books.(Best presents ever! Okay they were second best actually. I’m a kid! I loved toys!
You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it.
You’re the valedictorian in your class. (I’m not old enough yet, but I’m towards the top of my class currently).
You’ve never gotten a grade below 90 in your report card.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home. (And dresser, and floor, and top of dresser, and shelf above my bed, and under my bed, and on my bed...)
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
You’re very creative and artistic.
You like listening to all kinds of music in general.
You always feel sunny and optimistic
You are talented at drawing.
You like writing poetry.
You can play at least 3 musical instruments.
You like going to art museums.
You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests.
You have straight As in Art on your report card.
Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
A deer is one of your favorite animals
You can shoot targets.
You like silver.
You like the moon better than the sun.
Zoe Nightshade is awesome.
You love wild animals.
You spend most of your time outdoors.
You love to move around the place.
Hunting is not cruel.
You have a way with tools.
You build awesome things during your free time.
You’re the best at Woodshop in your class.
Metalworking is your forte.
You have your own toolbox.
You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots.
You’re a techie.
You often have carpentry projects.
You dream of being a carpenter.
You aren’t afraid of fire.
Every guy/girl swoons for you. (Isn’t that obvious?)
You like putting on makeup. (I already beautiful so, no thanks…)
You naturally smell good.
You never experience a bad hair day.
Your favorite activity is clothes-shopping.
You’re always at the front of every trend.
You’re the popular girl/guy at your school. (Of course!)
You love romance. (Well, if there isn’t romance then I would never exist!)
Your motto is “It’s never a party without me.”
You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis. (More prefer books.)
You like pick pocketing your friends.
You’re a prankster
You’re a speed demon.
You consider yourself restless.
You’re the best speaker in the class.
You like thinking on your feet and using your wits. (Isn't that a bit of an Athena thing too?)
You’re inventive and resourceful.
You often start arguments.
You’ve never lost a debate.
You like making witty and sarcastic statements. (What other kind are there?)
You’re the life of the party.
You like wine.
You’ve probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there.
You can finish a martini in less than a minute.
You have a happy, cheerful disposition.
You’re a foodie.
You like going to social events and mingling with people.
You like trying out new food. (Yeah I loved tasty foods so what?)
You feel that you’re abundant in life.
You think that too much of anything is bad.
PERCY JACKSON STYLE!!!
6. Will Solace
1. What would you do if 1 woke you in the middle of the night?
“You can’t sleep dad?”
2. 3 walked into the bathroom while you were showering?
“Annabeth! What the hell are you doing?!” *shouted, pushed her out, and slammed the door*
3. 4 announced he/she's gonna marry 9 tomorrow?
Percy married Lady Hera?! Are you crazy enough?!
4. 5 cooked you dinner?
“You can cook Nico?”
5. 6 was laying on the beach next to you, asleep?
Will needed some time to rest. Just left him and let him asleep.
6. 7 suddenly confessed to being part of your family?
“Thalia? Well you’re Grandpa Zeus’ daughter. That means you’re my aunt idiot!”
7. 8 got into the hospital somehow?
stormed to the hospital* Auntie Artemis are you okay?!
8. 9 made fun of your friends?
“Stop it Hera! Or I’ll call you Grandma for all eternity!”
9. 10 ignores you all the time?
What’s wrong with my fishy half brother?
10. 2 serial killers are hunting you down. What does 1 do?
Poseidon yelled at Athena because she was mad and wanted to kill me, their own daughter!
11. You're on a vacation with 2 and break your leg. What does 2 do?
Mom would be super panic and worried. But she would carry me home in her arms!
12. It's your Bday. What does 3 give you?
Thanks for the books and toys Annabeth!
13. You're stuck in a burning house. What does 4 do?
Controlled water to turn off the fire?
14.You're gonna do something that'll mortally embarrass you. What does 5 do?
Nico will never say anything, if he did *killing glare*
15. You're about to marry 10. What's 1's reaction?
I’m about to marry Triton? Dad gone crazy.
16. You got dumped. How will 7 cheer you up?
Thalia would ask me to join the hunters of Artemis or kill the guy who dumped me!
17. You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
Clasped her hands half heartly and said something like, “Good job.” Or, “Not bad.”
18. You can't stop laughing. What does 10 do?
Triton went to our dad for stopping me.
19. 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Poseidon, because he’s my dad?
20. 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for 9.
My mom, Athena loved Lady Hera? Ew! That’s disgusting!
21. You're dating 3 and you're introduced to his/her parents. Do you get along?
Whoa! Me, dating my own half sister Annabeth? That’s crazy and would never happen!
22. Will 5 and 6 ever kiss?
23. You got a haircut and 7 won't stop looking at you. What's on your mind?
What? Come on Thalia, I’m pretty right?
24. You spot 10 kissing 1. What's your reaction?
Dad kissing Triton? Ew! *run to mom and Amphitrite while screaming hysterically*
25. You notice 3 and 4 have been in a room alone for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
EW! That’s gross! They might have their ‘private’ thing!
26. Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
27. Would 2 trust 5?
28. 4 is bored and pokes 10. What will happen?
Triton would kill our technically half brother.
29. If 6 and 3 cooked dinner together, what would they make?
frowns* I surely don’t know because they never cook for me.
30. 5 and 6 did a workout together?
1. If you could hang out anywhere in Camp Half-Blood, where would it be?
The beach, Athena’s cabin, and Poseidon’s cabin.
2. Which PJO Character Would You Date?
Nico Di Angelo
3. Which PJO Character Is Your Best Friend?
Annabeth, Thalia, Percy, Piper, Nico.
4. Which PJO Character Do You Hate?
Kronos and Typhon!
5. Your Favorite PJO book?
All of them.
6. Your Favorite PJO Character?
Percy and Annabeth!
7. Favorite God or Goddess?
8. Percy walks up to you, what do you do?
Ask him if we could spend time together to swim to the deepest water.
9. You just got 2 tickets to go see a concert, who do you take with you?
Thalia if she got a break from the hunters if not, Nico!
10. You accidentally got stranded on a deserted island...who got stranded with you?
Athena and Poseidon. They could simply bring the three of us somewhere else.
11. Hermes asked you to help him repopulate Olympus...what is your answer to this disturbing question?
“You way too old for me Uncle Hermes! Go find somebody else!”
12. Favorite PJO Pairing?
13. You and the Big Three are on Olympus...??
“So, anybody up for any games? Oh forget it! The three of you are way too old for games!” *run away to the safest place for me, Athena’s temple*
14. If you could spend your Friday Nights doing something, what would it be?
15. Favorite PJO Quote?
16. Favorite Percy Moment?
17. Favorite Nico Moment?
18. Favorite god or goddess Moment
19. Favorite Grover Moment?
20. Favorite Random Moment?
20 More Percy Jackson Questions
1) Percabeth or Prachel?Percabeth
2) Favorite guy character?Percy
3) Favorite girl character?Annabeth
7) Is Luke hot? No!
8) Would you join the hunters?Totally
9) Archery or sword fighting? I don’t know I loved both. Okay if I had to choose,Sword fighting.
10) Iris Messaging or Hermes Express? IMing, give Hermes a break people! We could face to face in IMing dude.
11) Favorite minor god/goddess?Auntie Persephone maybe…
12) Favorite book? The Titan’s curse
13) Least favorite? Don’t have least favorite!
14) Would you live year round at Camp Half-Blood or just go in the summer? Hmm… If I could meet mom or dad and live in the Mount Olympus for a while, just in summer.
15) Favorite couple?Pothena
16) Are you a demigod?No, I’m a young goddess! Can you see that guys?!
17) Who would be your parent?Pan and Lupa
18) Favorite minor character? Is Nico a minor character?
19) Ethan or Luke?Ethan, it's not his fault his mom's messed up.
20) Favorite monsters?Cyclops, because they're not all evil, go Tyson!
PJO THIS OR THAT !!!
Percy or Jason:Percy
Annabeth or Piper: Annabeth
Greece or Rome: Greece!
Octavian or Rachel: Rachel.
Zeus or Hades: Hades
Poseidon or Hermes:Hermes
Athena or Aphrodite: Aphrodite
Artemis or Hera: Artemis.
Apollo or Dionysus: Apollo, his sun car is cool!
Ares or Hephaestus: Hephaestus
PJO or HOO: HoO
Percy or Luke: Luke
Kronos or Gaea: Hate them both! They’re evil!
Welcome to theO end of my
Ambrosia or nectar: I could eat them both! Those are the meals of gods and goddesses and I loved eating them since I was a kid!
List Twelve of your favorite characters from Percy Jackson, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
1. Lady Athena
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Lady Artemis yes, Piper no. I don’t have any mood to read right now.
‘2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
In a scale of 1-10? 6…? He’s my half brother idiot!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
raise a brow* How Jason could get his own father pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Idiot! My dad with Artemis?! Mom would be so mad and Artemis would kill everyone!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Gross! Annabeth with Thalia or Aphrodite?! Disgusting!
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve "going at it"?
She’s screaming like crazy and that would never happen! EW!
8. Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Athena and Zeus? Please tell me no. I beg you!
9. Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Hurt by the Queen of Underworld
10. Do any of your friends read Three het?
No… My friends barely knew PJO
11. Do any of your friends write or draw Eleven?
No, they couldn’t even draw or write.
12. Would any of your friends write Two/Four/Five?
13. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Zeus: I don’t even know if I would write a songfic, and if I do I wouldn’t write about Zeus.
14. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Athena/Artemis/Jason? Warning! Athena and Artemis would kill Jason because trespassing to their temples here!
15. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
I don’t know. It’s been a while.
16. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Athena and Persephone are in a happy relationship, until Thalia runs off with Persephone. Athena, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Piper, and a brief unhappy affair with Jason, then follows the wise advice of Annabeth, and finds true love with Hera.
EW! That was sooo disgusting.
17. What title would you give this fic?
The super gross fanfiction!
18.How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a heated argument?
Persephone and Zeus. That would be a disaster!
19.What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Annabeth. I wouldn’t be surprise.
20.How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
“What you guys doing in here?”
21.How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
I would cry to mommy that daddy is being mean to me.
22.If you saw (9) and (3) in bed together, what would you do?
Thalia and Hera? Gross!
23.What would you say if you found out that (12) was a rapist?
Jason? I would tell every Olympian in the world!
24.You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
To Athena* “MOM! SOMEBODY CURSED ME!”
To Aphrodite* “GET THE HELL OUT FROM HERE!”
24.What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Athena. “MOM?! NO!” *cry as hard and as loud as possible*
25.What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
“Uh… Thanks Percy…” *with a confused look*
26.(6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
“Lady Artemis! What on the Olympians do you think you doing?!”
27.(7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
They been somehow drunk by Dionysus.
28.(2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Poseidon and Piper, they probably just teached me how to swim and put on my make up even though I already mastered them both!
29.Have you ever read a 5/10 fic before?
Annabeth and Aphrodite… Hades no!
30.Do you think 3 is hot? How hot?
Hera? No offense but 1st I’m a kid and 2nd I’m straight! Go ask somebody else!
31.What would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant?
Artemis got mom pregnant?! Gosh what happen?!
32.Do you recall any good fics about 9?
33.Would 7 and 2 make a good couple?
34.4/8 or 4/9?
Percy/Zeu or Percy/Thalia, you gotta be kidding me right?
35.What would happen if 7 discovered 3 and 8 were having a secret relationship?
clear my throat* Hello! Zeus and Hera’s relationship? It was like an open book! No one would get surprise!
36.Make a summary of at least 20 words of a 2/6 fan fic.
Poseidon was having a bad time for choosing a gift for Athena. Luckily Artemis knew what was fit for a gift on Athena and Poseidon’s anniversary…
37.Suggest a title for a 1/5 hurt/comfort fic.
Athena/Annabeth? Mom did I’m different and weird?
38.What kind of plot would you use if 4 wanted to seduce 1?
Percy wants to seduce Athena? He won’t succeed.
39.Does anyone on your friends list read 7/9?
My friends didn’t really read FF.
40.2 and 5 are in a secret relationship, how would 4 feel?
Poseidon and Annabeth in a secret relationship? Percy would heartbroken and tried to seduce Athena instead.
41.9 and 6 are for some reason best friends, until 6 falls for 8 and after getting his/her heart broken has a one night stand with 7, how would 1 feel?
Thalia and Artemis are best friend, until Artemis falls for Zeus and after getting her heart broken she has a one night stand with Persephone. Athena would really confused and worried.
profile! May Fortuna be with you
42.8 and 7 are lovers, until 4 sleeps with 8, causing 6's heart to break and have a one night stand with 3, how does 2 feel?
Zeus and Persephone are lovers, until Percy sleeps with Zeus, causing Artemis’ (Don’t you mean 7 as in Persephone?) heart to break and have a one night stand with Hera, Poseidon would be very confused.
43. 1 and 10 are friends, until 1 kisses 8. 3 and 8 fall in love, leaving 1 to find comfort in 2. 1 helps 2 find true love in 4 as a favor. How does 6 feel?
Athena and Aphrodite are friends, until Athena kisses Zeus. Hera and Zeus fall in love, leaving Athena to find comfort in Poseidon. athena helps Poseidon find true love in Percy as a favor. Artemis and my jaws would be dropped.
44.2 asked you to go out with him/her. Where is it, and will you go?
Poseidon as me to go out? He mostly would take me to Giant Aquarium in SeaWorld or the real sea. Well maybe I would go if the ‘out’ meaning is father and daughter time. If it is not then I would run away. Because, 1st I’m straight 2nd Mom would be heartbroken and 3rd he’s my dad!
1) Four invites Three and Eight to dinner at their own house. What happens?
Poseidon invites Annabeth and Hera to dinner. Annabeth and Hera always laid a killing glare at each other; Poseidon who gets bored by their act went home to Athena.
2) You need to stay at a friend's house for a night. Whose house, One or Six?
Percy or Zeus’? I more prefer went home in the middle of the night than stay at their houses because they got a girlfriend and wife! The night must be very yucky!
3) Two and Seven are making out when Ten walks in. Ten's reaction?
Athena and Artemis making out and Hades walked out. His eyes widen and he just gonna run away from the disgusting scene.
4) Three falls in love with Six. Eight is jealous. What happens?
Annabeth falls in love with Zeus. Hera gets jealous. Hera killed Annabeth.
5) Four jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who rescues you, two, ten, or seven?
Poseidon jumps me in a dark alley (Gosh dad!) Athena, Hades, or Artemis? Mom would be the one who rescue me from her husband and lover!
6) One decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, what happens?
Percy decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later he was mixing a blue batter.
7) Three has to marry either Eight, Four, or Nine. Who do they choose?
Annabeth has to marry Hera, Poseidon, or Jason. She would choose Jason because she won’t marry Poseidon because he’s a Barnacle Beard and Hera is her eternal rival.
8) Seven kidnaps Two and demands something from Five for Two's release. What is it?
Artemis kidnaps Athena. She would ask Nico to ask Hades to stop bothering her forever.
9) Everyone gangs up on Three. Does Three stand a chance?
Everyone gangs up on Annabeth. I don’t think they would survive on her.
10) Everyone is invited to Two and Twelve's wedding except for Eight. How does Eight react?
Athena and Apollo getting married and Hera didn’t invite. She would curse their married for all eternity.
11) Why is Six afraid of Seven?
Zeus afraid of Artemis because she could shot an arrow through his brain.
12) Nine arrives too late for Two and Twelve's wedding. What happens and why were they late?
Jason arrives too late for Athena and Apollo’s wedding. Nobody really care except Piper who searching for him for hours. He had to get Leo away from grieving the dead Festus.
13) Five and Nine get drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
Nico and Jason get drunk and end up at my house? I bang their heads with a frying pan.
14) Nine murders One's best friend. What does One do to get back?
Jason murders Percy’s best friend. Percy drowns Jason with the help from Poseidon.
15) Six and One are in mortal danger. Does Six save One or themselves?
Zeus and Percy are in mortal danger. Zeus saves himself because Percy is freaking Poseidon’s kid and he wanted him to die.
16) Eight and Three go camping. But they forget food. What do they do?
Hera and Annabeth go camping but they forget food. They will blame each other.
17) Five is in a car accident and is critically injured. What does Eleven do?
Nico is injured in a car accident. Hermes will contact Hades to either let his own son die or not.
18) The quiz is over. By the way, how did Two and Twelve end up?
Athena and Apollo would always be like a sister and a brother.
The girl who instead of pretending to pay attention in class is listening to every word and imprinting it on my brain.
The girl who is told she is pretty but will never ever believe it
The girl who isn’t a size four and doesn’t eat healthy and the girl who doesn't much care
The girl who has never been asked out even though everyone else around me has had dozens of boy/girlfriends.
The girl who dreams about her book getting published or graduating college with honors while everyone else is dreaming of their wedding day or prom.
The girl who seems to have no fears even because she's hid her feelings so long that she forgot how to show them
The girl who will snap you out of a "I just want to fit in" fog and show you who you really are
Copied and Pasted from HAWTgeek, spoken true as it fits in here too!
--Good friend vs Bestfriend--
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will hand you a Kleenex and ask you “Who do I have to kill?”
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run, Stupid, run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend convinces you not to jump off the cliff. A best friend hugs you "Goodbye, I'll miss you. Can I have your I-pod?"
An enemy stabs you in the front. A friend stabs you in the back. A boyfriend stabs you in the heart. But best friends just poke each other with straws.
GOOD FRIENDS are for a few years, BEST FRIENDS ARE FOR LIFE. My best friend is insane, if yours is too then copy this onto your profile.
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I could see you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together. Woman: Really? I'd put f and u together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? Woman: About as much as when you got kicked out of Hell.
Man: I know how to please a woman. Woman: Then please leave me alone.
Man: I looked up beautiful in the thesaurus today and your name was included." Woman: "Thanks! Hey, I saw your name next to jerk.
Man: I can see forever in your eyes." Woman: But all I can see is never in yours.
Man: You look like a dream. Woman: Go back to sleep
Male: I don’t have a library card, but can I check you out? Female: No, but there are plenty of others over in the rejection section.
Male: If you were a burger at McDonald’s you’d be McGorgeous. Female: Really? You’d be McStupid.
Male: Was that an Earthquake or did I just rock your world? Female: No, that was just me slapping you across the face.
Male: Do you have a bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. Female: Sorry, but there’s no bandaid for an eye that is black and blue.
Male: You better know CPR, because I think you just took my breath away. Female: No, but I do know how to suffocate a pervert who’s gotten too close.
Male: Hey baby, you’ve got something on your butt, my eyes. Female: Hey, you’ve got something in your eyes, my foot.
Male: Do ou know karate? Because your body’s kickin. Female: Yeah, kickin your ass.
Male: I wish you were a carousel at Walmart so I could ride you all day long. Female: I wish you were a punching bag at the gym, so I could hurt you all day long.
Male: Are your legs tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day long. Female: You think so? Well lover boy, I was running away from you all day.
Male: Are you a light switch? Because you turn me on! Female: Keep talking and you’ll be out like a light.
Male: I just moved you to the top of my to-do list. Female: Really? I just you to the top of my Hit list.
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing. The questions are: Opening Credits, Waking Up, First Day of School, Falling in Love, Fight Song, Breaking Up, Prom, Life is just...OK, Mental Breakdown, Driving, Flashback, Getting Back Together, Birth of Child, Wedding, Final Battle, Death Scene, Funeral Song, End Credits.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.. As soon as you're done with the game, post your results in your profile
Opening Credits – Something's got a hold on me- Christina Aguilera
Waking Up – What a Girl Wants- Christina Aguilera (I only have 8 songs by her out of 373 songs)
First Day of School – Get like me - School gyrls ( I forgot I had that song)
Falling in Love – Born this way- Glee Cast
Fight Song – Bless Myself- Lucy Hale
Breaking Up – Take a Hint- Victoria Justice and Elizabeth Gillies (Kind of fits)
Prom – Stereo Hearts (Cover)- Megan & Liz
Life is just...OK – Rush - Aly & AJ
Mental Breakdown – Bang Bang Bang- Selena Gomez (...)
Driving – Back Home (Cover)- Tiffany Alvord & Luke Conard
Flashback – Play With Fire- Hilary Duff (Again...)
Getting Back Together – Wait A Minute - The Pussycat Dolls (I started laughing)
Wedding – The Show Goes On- Lupe Fiasco
Birth of Child – Guy What Takes His Time - Christina Aguilera (*Shakes Head* NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!)
Final Battle – Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson (Huh)
Death Scene – Stay Beautiful - Tayor Swift ( Ha Ha!)
Funeral Song – Express Yourself - Glee Cast (That's one wacked up funeral)
End Credits – Livin' On a High Wire- Adam Hicks (This is one messed up movie)
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who hates and isn't obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, 7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7, Alice Diana Brenner, Shadows on a Love-Struck Soul, J.Gabrielle, WanderingShadowlight, No1butjoe, Nicole Roza Ozera, And Pidgons Fly35, EnglandPoland, Rosie Luvs Choccie,PrincessOfWisdom-AnnabethChase, Persiana,
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
this next one is for ALL people who support your country's troops
you stay up for 16 hours. we stay up for days on end.
you take a warm shower to help you wake up. we go a week without running water.
you complain of a 'headache' and call in sick. we get shot at as others are hit and we keep moving forward.
you talk about your buddies that aren't with you. we know we may never see any of ours again.
you complain about how hot it is. we wear our heavy gear, not daring to take off our helmet to wipe our forehead.
you get mad at your waiter for getting your order wrong. we dont get to eat today.
your mad that class got held over 5 minutes. we're told we will be held over an extra 2 months.
you roll your eyes when your baby cires. he gets a letter with pictures of his new baby and wonders if they'll ever meet.
if you dont copy and paste this, something bad will happen to you. we'll see just how concieted you relly are.
copy and paste this if you support your country's (or any country's) troops.
I JUST PASTED AN ANGEL ON MY PROFILE:)
"Girls Don't Realize These Things"
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
You know you live in 2013 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave...
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years...
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don’t have face book...
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV...
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job...
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling...
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends...
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5...
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5...
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly...
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did...
IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU PASTE THEM TO YOUR PROFILE ...
1) If you have ever tripped up the stairs 2) If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile 3) If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it 4) If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, 5) If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, 6) If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!," 7)30% of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're on of the 30% that you know you're going to go to college ... 9) If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, 10) 98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, 11) If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, 12) If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, 13) If you have ever tripped over your own feet/foot, 14) If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, 15) If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, 16) If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa 17) If you or your best friend is insane, 18) Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned about being popular and fitting in. If you’re part of the five who aren’t ... 19) If you’ve ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, 20) If you are against discrimination of any sort, 21) If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both…copy and paste this into your profile, 22) If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer, 23) If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile, 24) If you think life without computers is useless, copy and paste this onto your profile, 25) If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile, 26) If you’ve read other people’s profiles to copy and paste things, paste this into your profile, 27) If you think Writer’s Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile, 28) If you’re anti-social sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile, 29) If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy and paste this into your profile, 30) If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and past this into your profile
May Pluto and Fortuna
1. Write the name of a person of the oposite sex.
2.Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, or yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so scroll down
(don't cheat- -)
1. You are completly in love with this person
2. If you choose
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservitive and agressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relashonship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experiance a major life changing experiance for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soulmate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on in a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides with you and would do anything for you, but may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. THis is how many close friends you will have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come before your next birthday
AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18) Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality. 11 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso .
5. In the Memo Field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
6. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with The Prophecy."
7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify that your drive-through order Is "To Go."
9. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
10. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I Won!, I Won!"
11. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives. They're loose!!"
12. Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
13. And the Final Way to keep a Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, EdwardandFangdreams4life, This Sayuri-Sama, Mit-chan007/Jessie,Ni-Chan, raining-pandas, Keiko Hayasaka, WantingFreedom, azuashihiko, AngelAndAnime, TheLighteningTheifRocks, HAWTgeek, percyxannabeth18770, 78meg9, no-percabeth-is-no-life, mkc120, The Goddess of Myths, ShimmeringDaisyFace, PrincessOfWisdom-AnnabethChase,Persiana
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
I'm That Girl: who passes all the classes she hates and fails the ones she loves.
I'm That Girl: who'd rather take a book to the school dance than a date.
I'm That Girl: who closes her locker door on her hand.
I'm That Girl: who doesn't fit in with who she should and isn't quite the same as who she does fit in with.
I'm That Girl: whose friends are so important to her she considers them family
I'm That Girl: who'd leave her life to live in a book if she could.
I'm That Girl: who is always there and loves that you're always there, even if I don't need to say it
I'm That Girl: who wears all black clothing and cracks up at everything you say.
I'm That Girl: Who will forget we're racing in P.E. and wait for you to catch up.
I'm That Girl: who refuses to live in reality.
I'm That Girl: who loves fanfiction.
I'm That Girl: who loves fanfiction.
I'm That Girl: who loves being That Girl.
You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
Dear math I don't want to solve your problems I have my own to solve."
"Some people need a high five... in the face... with a chair."
"It's a beautiful day, now watch some idiot screw it up."
"Algebra I'm not going to find your X she's not coming back!"
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Please note : Christmas is cancelled - apparently you told Santa you were good this year ... and he died laughing
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and then the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Dear Voldemort, So they screwed up your nose too? Sincerely, Michael Jackson
Dear Yahoo, I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying... Sincerely, Google
Dear 6, Please stop spreading rumors about me eating 9. You shouldn't be talking. I hear you guys do some pretty nasty things. Sincerely, 7
Dear Noah, We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5. Sincerely, Unicorns
Dear America, You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment. Sincerely, Canada
"I dont suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it."
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff ... I laugh even harder
"Diamonds are like girls best friend...because they're shaper then knives."
If you wish on a falling star it might come true... Unless it's a meteor hurdling to earth... Then no wishes come true... Unless your wish was to be killed a meteor hurdling to earth.
I'm going on a quest, to the deepest, darkest corners of my room, in search of what some would call a "floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me my friends, wish me luck, for I may not return alive
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
"I didn't loose my mind, I sold it on eBay."
I got you a present. It's a CD. I hope you don't have it already coz I don't have the receipt. i didn't exactly buy it.
I took the road less traveled... NOW WHERE THE HECK AM I?
"I'm not afraid of Death. What's he gonna do,kill me?"
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin?"
"Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
Don't hate yourself in the morning - sleep till noon
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drinking my water!
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain"
"Sometimes you just really have to punch someone, you know?"
"Whoever said that nothing was impossible obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door"
Being mature is overrated.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
While waiting at a bus stop, if someone asks you, "Has the bus come yet?" reply, "If the bus had come, I wouldn't be standing here now would I?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Never argue with a pissed off me, I'll drag you down to the floor and beat you with a baseball bat.
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
I have lots of ideas. Trouble is, most of them suck.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
Having the love of your life say "We can still be friends" is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
the optimist-"It is half full"
the pessimist-"It is half empty"
awesomest-"I already drank it"
(Say to a boy:) Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
I'm the type of girl that manages to plan a whole world domination in Histroy class.
It's us versus the world...we attack at dawn!
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone might actually clean them?
Real friends don't let you do stupid things... alone.
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
I live in a world full of bunnies and unicorns...but the bunnies are cutting themselves and the unicorns are acting all emo again
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
I swear to officer, I'm not god mr.drunk!
I didn't just hit you. I just high-fived your face.
This is 'evil me'. 'Evil me' locked 'nice me' in a closet years ago.
Crazy and proud:
Have you seen my sanity? I'm afraid I've lost it! Jk! I never had any!
There are times I question your sanity. You can't. Why? I don't have any!
I think you might have crossed the line between Genius and Insane. Please! I never crossed it! I was born on this side!
You just crossed the line! Oh please! I just went around it! You know it isn't very big.
I think you have lost your sanity. WHAT SANITY?
You are a crazy person! No! I'm YOUR crazy person!
Are you sane? What is sane?As far as I know there is Crazy and Crazier!
Do you know the differences between you and me? Of course! You are boring, your life is pointless and unexciting. You have no imagination and you never think outside the box or take risks! I am interesting. My life is full of joy and laughter. I have an imagination, always think outside the box, and always take risks! No. I am sane and you are not. MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!
Question: Do you know who I am?
You: Go to Hell!
You: OMG did you just fall?
I’ll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
Tell me ... is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?
You sound better with your mouth closed.
You look good when your eyes are closed, but you look the best when my eyes closed.
I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong.
If I promise to miss you, will you go away?
Oh… I didn’t tell you… Then it must be none of your business.
“I’d insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn’t understand and if I tried to explain it to you, your brain might implode from information overload.”
"Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
Welcome to the dark side. Are you surprised that we lied about the cookies?
Sometimes, I sit and wonder what everything would be like if my life was the Percy Jackson series. Crazy, adventurous, love-filled, and exciting. Then I look at my real life and go "Wow, you really have a crappy, boring life."
95 percent of teens would cry if they saw Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5 percent that would shout "Jump already!"
92% of the teenage population would be dead if the Jonas Brothers decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your signature if you would be one of the 8% laughing hysterically in the background!!!
If you're a person who acts friendly, but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
Katy Perry shot fireworks from her chest which made Usher scream "OMG" so loud that Rihanna became mentally retarded and then walked around saying 'What's My Name.' Well, Willow Smith became so annoyed she threatened to Whip Her Hair at Rihanna if she didn't stop. Bruno Mars got so mad he threw a grenade at her. But then Ke$ha, defending Willow, said We R Who We R! So they started fighting and everyone backed up, but Eminem came in, saying 'I'm Not Afraid' saving the world.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to collage. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the drom so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.
Post it for your MOM!!!!
What's your element?
I have a question.If this is about elements where is Cheese?
Enjoy reading...and life.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||We're betting on you, Alice|