Author has written 15 stories for Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Redwall, Bible, Star Wars, Starlight Express, Hunger Games, Batman, Cats, and Tanz der Vampire.
Hi everyone! My username is Silenthunder, but you can call me Thunder for short. I am 16 years old.
I am a Baptist Christian, and I pray for any other members of this site who are also Christians. If anyone viewing this is one, PM me!
Important notice Regarding Reviews:
Ever since the first honest review from my site acquaintance and instructor, Lightning of the West (go check his stuff out if you haven't already), I would prefer it if anyone who reads my stories would leave honest criticism in their feedback. That means telling me what I need to fix as well as what's good. Thank you.
An Important Announcement:
I am a member of the Protectors of the Plot Continuum, an organization dedicated to preserving good fanfiction, good grammar, spelling, canon, and wiping out Mary-Sues. May good writing reign!
Upcoming Stories for Sometime in the Future:
A Tanz der Vampire multi-chapter story on how Koukol came to serve the vampires in the first place, and why he hasn't been bitten by now, etc.
A PPC mission for a Mary Sue Tenth Walker's fanfiction.
Additional chapters to On the Rails, if I ever get past the Writer's Block
Favorite Books and Series on this Site and off it (in no particular order):
Lord of the Rings series, by J.R.R. Tolkien
Redwall series, by Brian Jacques
The Scarlet Pimpernel, by Baroness Emma Orczy
Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo
The Chronicles of Narnia series, by C.S. Lewis
The Hiding Place, by Corrie Ten Boom
The Kingdom series and The Knights of Arrethrae series, by Chuck Black
The Call of the Wild, by Jack London
And many, many more...
And my absolute favorite is: The Bible, by God and other various authors through which He caused it to be written.
Favorite Musicals In No Particular Order,
And My Favorite Characters From Them
Starlight Express - C.B./Red Caboose (one of the best villains I've ever discovered), Papa, Rusty, Electra (kind of)
Wicked - Nessarose, Fiyero (in Act 2), the Wizard (who comes from our world, so he represents Earth's twisted government. Yay!)
CATS - Jemima (her ethereal voice in the film blows me away every time), Mungojerrie, Rumpleteazer, Gus (hail one of England's finest late actors, Sir John Mills - he was 90 and half-blind when doing this part in the film! A true Bachelor Knight.)
The Phantom of the Opera - Meg, Erik (sometimes - it depends on whichever scene he's in), Raoul (again, it depends)
Matilda - Matilda, Ms. Honey, Bruce Bogtrotter, the Big Kids, the Trunchbull (because they have to have a man in a woman's costume play that part. Now that takes guts!)
Oliver! - Fagin (he does magic tricks during his first song! [At least in the one I saw] ), The Artful Dodger (yes, he pickpockets for a living, but when I saw this musical, the boy playing him, Alec Fisher, did so well portraying a hilarious young rogue that you can't help but like him!)
Tanz der Vampire (Dance of the Vampires) - The Count von Krolock (DREW SARICH IS AWESOME IN THE ROLE!) Alfred, Abronsius, the actors' doubles (YOU ARE FANTASTIC AT YOUR JOBS! THE BEST!) Koukol (odd choice, yes, but I feel bad for him. And the actor for him that I saw on a secretly recorded YouTube video of the musical made him into a funny character as he milked his moments for all they were worth.)
My Fanfiction OCs:
Cole, a male mineral freight car (and a victim of C.B.'s villainous "hobby")
Maddie, a female medical railway car
Paula, a female parlor car
Calypso, a female street cat who's trying to find a better life
Silentflame, a she-cat and member of ShadowClan (my first OC, and unfortunately an Angst Mary-Sue created in my first fanfic that I will forever regret and learn from)
Other Warriors OCs for role-play sites that I've lost count of because of their sheer numbers
Fandom Stats I've Gathered About Myself:
Warriors Clan: ShadowClan personality-wise, ThunderClan geographically-wise
Warrior Cats Rank: Medicine cat apprentice
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Best and Worst Hogwarts Classes: Care of Magical Creatures, and Divination (The only thing I dislike about the series is this class. My beliefs don't align well with the methods that Trelawny uses.)
Copy-and-Paste Section! Yay!
I solemnly swear to review every fic I read, no matter how old, young, stupid, lovely, amazing, retarded, or horribly written it is. This is for all of you that are tired of seeing 100 hits and only 14 reviews. I've joined the Review Revolution. Have you?
Join us and copy and paste this into your profile!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you would rather see a Broadway show than go to an amusement park, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could jump into a movie/book and smack a character for being so incredibly stupid, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off its orbit" for a couple scientists. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If it amazes you how many times you think about a movie or musical, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
I prefer solitude over company. Copy and paste this in your profile if you feel the same.
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have your own little world, then copy this onto your profile, or else that little world will be destroyed by Fanfiction!
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you could own a library with every book you have ever wanted to read and or liked/loved (and often dream about it), copy and paste this on to your profile and add yourname to the list: Italiangurlinmessedupworld, the epitome of randomness, Holly Marie Fowl, Stefanlover12, -I-Luv-Tugsy, musicgal3, Misterfleas, Fantasia-the-Crazy, Mistosingsmore, NyokaDelFanfiction, MacavityManiac, Glee10, Silenthunder
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend hours reading, writing, or both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an unhealthy obsession with reading books and fanfiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get angry that not all of the copy-and-paste things have proper puncuation, copy and past this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you don't care about Facebook, because Fanfiction is way cooler, copy/paste!
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen and Jacob Black or had their minds poisoned by Justin Bieber or One Direction are quickly becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Do it… DO IT NOW!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
Our children, problems at work, national debt, the nuclear war. -Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
The black clock on my nightstand.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Two episodes of The Waltons.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I can hear my bedroom fan and someone downstairs.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday, because I was going to church.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
An hour ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
Results: I bolded 41.
(I accidentally deleted #13: Have gotten gum stuck in your hair. This also happened to me once, even though i do not like nor eat gum at all.)
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."
Put this in your profile if you will always be a Lord of the Rings fan!
If you've ever wanted to give a movie or show character a flyingtacklehug, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're in denial over Tonks and Lupins deaths copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If it amazes you how many times you think about a movie or musical copy and paste this on your profile.
If yuo've evar furrgoten hauw 2 spel an eezy worrd, copy and payste this inntoo yuor profyle.
If you've ever had random loud singing outbursts in public, copy this into your profile.
-27 publishers rejected Dr. Seuss's first book, To Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street.
-R. H. Macy failed seven times before his store in New York City caught on.
-Charles Schultz had every cartoon he submitted rejected by his high school yearbook staff. Oh, and Walt Disney wouldn't hire him.
I wish to see Aslan shake his mane,
To help destroy Isildur's Bane,
To soar high upon a dragon's back,
To sail the seven seas with Captain Jack,
To take lessons with Professor Dumbledore,
To fight in battles until evil's no more.
All this I wish to do and see,
If I could just escape reality.
Post this on your profile if you want to escape reality!
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
In Honor of Stupid People
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
A good friend tells you when you're acting crazy. A best friend will tell you and then join you in your crazy act. Copy and paste this into your profile if you have a best friend.
If you don't see how it is possibly possible that someone could not LOVE the Phantom of the Opera as soon as they are introduced to it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can not imagine what you did before you knew about Phantom of the Opera and Fanfiction even if it was less than 3 months ago, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against discrimination of any sort, copy and paste this in your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this to your profile.
If you have/had a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character, then copy and post this into your profile.
Less than 1 precent of teenages don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital.
Please select from the following options:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy ayway.
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
How To Be Annoying:
• Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way".
• Drum on every available surface.
• Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
• Staple papers in the middle of the page.
• Ask 800 operators for dates.
• Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copy warnings.
• Sew anti-theft detector strips into people's backpacks & purses.
• Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
• Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
• Specify that your drive-through order is "for here".
• Set all alarms in the house for random times.
• Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."
• Buy large quantities of mint dental floss just to lick the flavor off.
• Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
• Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise. (I have done this. It was fun!)
• Honk and wave to strangers.
• Dress only in clothes colored neon orange.
• Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
• Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.
• Wear your pants backwards.
• Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
• Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
• Rouse your roommates from slumber each morning with Lou Reed's "Metal Machine Music".
• Leave someone's printer in compressed-italic-cyrillic-landscape mode.
• ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
• only type in lowercase.
• dont use any punctuation either
• Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
• Pay for your dinner with pennies.
• Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
• Repeat everything someone says, as a question. (And this.)
• Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.
• Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now." (I tried this once and failed epically.)
• Light road flares on a birthday cake.
• Wander around the restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
• Leave tips in Bolivian or other random currency.
• Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador".
• Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
• At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
• When Christmas carolling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until physically restrained.
• Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One".
• As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
• Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
• Finish the 99 bottles of beer song. (I did this with my siblings, except it was Coke rather than beer.)
• Sing the "This is the song that never ends..." song. (Ya know it, don't ya?)
• Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
• Pretend your mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
• Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up", and repeat.
• Drive half a block.
• Name your dog "Dog".
• Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
• Ask people what gender they are.
• Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
• Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back in the tray.
• Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern Drawl.
• Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot".
• Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
• Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
• Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers' brains, such as "Feliz Navidad" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
• While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
• Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
• Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
• Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
• Change your name to John Aaaaasmith for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each A.
• Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
• Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
• Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
• Wear a LOT of cologne.
• Ask to "interface" with someone.
• Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing".
• Sing along at the opera.
• Mow your lawn with scissors.
• At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batatatatatata-suhWING-batter!"
• Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy". (I've done this as well. It was hilarious!)
• Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend".
• Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
• Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles".
• Incessantly recite annoying phrases, such as "sticky wicket isn't cricket."
• Stare at static on the tv and claim you can see a "magic picture".
• Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
• Scuff your feet on a dry, shaggy carpet and seek out victims.
• Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
• Never make eye contact.
• Never break eye contact.
• Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
• Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.
• Construct your own pretend "tricorder", and "scan" people with it, announcing the results.
• Give a play-by-play account of a person's every action in a nasal voice.
• Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
• Make appointments for the 31st of September.
• Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
9. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
10. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
11. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
12. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (i.e. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
13. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
14. Comment on how handsome/pretty the instructor is looking that day.
15. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
16. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
17. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
18. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
19. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
20. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
21. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who are you? Where's the regular guy?"
22. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
23. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
24. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
25. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
26. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
27. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
28. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
29. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
30. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
31. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
32. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
33. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
34. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
35. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
36. Dress like the professor.
37. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
38. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
If this made you crack up copy and paste!
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
Someone out there either has too much
THE MORSE CODE:
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile, and don't just ignore this because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.'
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
" If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
Why do we ((sleep)) in church, But stay ((awake)) through a 2 hour movie? Why is it so ((hard)) to talk about God, but so ((easy)) to Gossip? Why are we so ((bored)) when we look at a Christian magazine, but find it ((easy)) to read Playboy? Why is it so easy to ((ignore)) a Godly Facebook Wall Post, Yet we ((repost)) the nasty ones? Why are ((churches)) getting smaller, But ((bars and clubs)) are growing? Think about it, are you going to repost this? Are you going to ignore it, cause you think you'll get laughed at? Would You Have Read This if it Said... Read This In God's Name.
80 percent of you won't repost this.
Jesus Christ said: "If you deny me in front of your friends I will deny you in front of my father."
The one who smiles the most is the one who's the most broken.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If your against abortion, or if you almost or did cry reading this repost this on your profile.
Copy and paste this poem in your profiles if you are against child abuse:
My name is Sarah
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
I Went to a Party Mom,
I went to a party, And remembered what you said. You told me not to drink, so I had a sprite instead.
I felt proud of myself, The way you said I would, that I didn't drink and drive, though some friends said I should.
I made a healthy choice, And your advice to me was right. The party finally ended, and the kids drove out of sight.
I got into my car, Sure to get home in one piece. I never knew what was coming, Mom, something I expected least.
Now I'm lying on the pavement, And I hear the policeman say, the kid that caused this wreck was drunk, Mom, his voice seems far away.
My own blood's all around me, As I try hard not to cry. I can hear the paramedic say, this girl is going to die.
I'm sure the guy had no idea, While he was flying high. Because he chose to drink and drive, now I would have to die.
So why do people do it, Knowing that it ruins lives? And now the pain is cutting me, like a hundred stabbing knives.
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom Tell daddy to be brave. And when I go to heaven, put ' Daddy's Girl' on my grave.
Someone should have taught him, That it's wrong to drink and drive. Maybe if his parents had, I'd still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mom I'm getting really scared These are my final moments, and I'm so unprepared.
I wish that you could hold me Mom, As I lie here and die. I wish that I could say, I love you and goodbye.
If your against Drinking and Driving, Copy and Paste this to your Profile
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13. People call a girl fat. No-one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be over weight. People call an old man ugly. No-one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Repost this if you're against bullying and stereotyping. 95% of you won't.
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he talked his friend out of suicide. See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. See that girl you made fun of for wearing lots of make-up? You bullied her for being ugly without it too.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't. Your life would probably not be as harsh as theirs!
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there." His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall." Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister." Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!" Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. My mommy loves white roses." A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices: 1) Repost this message. 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
If you took the time to read all of these (and you usually do), copy and paste this onto your profile.
Unsafe External Link