Author has written 21 stories for Gurren Lagann, Aquarion, Black Blood Brothers, Star Trek: 2009, Fast and the Furious, Fusion Fall, Doctor Who, Final Fantasy VII, Mahou Tsukai Kurohime/魔砲使い黒姫, D.Gray-Man, Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Assassin's Creed, Arrow, and Final Fantasy XIII.
I'm Puppytime. I like anime, (which isn't very irregular, I find, on this website ;3) specifically I like Gurren Lagann, Black Blood Brothers, Black Cat, Trinity Blood, Trigun, and Fullmetal Alchemist. Wish me luck on this site! ;3
Also, I do feel slightly bad when I get no reviews for my stories, so please review!
Fave Shows: Doctor Who, Merlin, Revolution, Sleepy Hollow
Fave Movies: Gnomeo and Juliet, Hunger Games
Fave Books: Warriors, Mortal Instuments Series, Divergent Trilogy
Fave Games: Kingdom Hearts, Halo, Pokemon, Final Fantasy XIII
Fave Mangas: Kurohime, Kingdom Hearts, Black Cat, Trinity Blood, Bleach, Naruto, Sands of Destruction, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Blue Exorcist, Fate/Stay Night, Trigun, Gurren Lagann, D.gray man, Hetalia
Fave Songs: 14's Song (D.Gray Man), Waving Flag, Glad You Came
Fave Characters: Neah Walker (D.Gray Man), Jack Sparrow (Pirates of Carribean), Allen Walker (D.Gray Man)
Fave Characters From Bleach
1. Hitsugaya Toshiro
Fave Characters From Naruto
2. Itachi Uchiha
Most Hated Characters of All
1. Morgana Pendragon- Merlin
2. Sebastian Michealis- Black Butler
3. Madara Uchiha- Naruto
"You can turn off the sun, but we're still gonna shine!" Maes Hughes, Fullmetal Alchemist
Ships: Fave Pairings
Gurren Lagann: Simon/Nia, Kamina/Yoko, Kitan/Yoko
Assassin's Creed: Ezio/Leonardo, Altair/Malik, Connor/Desmond
Transformers: Jazz/Prowl (G1 and Animated), Fireflight/Scavenger (G1), Inferno/Red Alert (G1), Starscream/Alexis (Armada), Hot Shot/Jetfire (Armada)
Kurohime: Zero (Rei)/Kurohime
Doctor Who Nine/Rose, Ten/Martha, Eight/Cass, Five/Ten (please, don't ask. They story is too long and confusing to be told), Jack/Everyone!
D.Gray Man: Allen/Lenelee, Kanda/Lavi
Warriors: Firestar/Sandstorm, Dovewing/Tigerheart, Graystripe/Silverstorm
Kingdom Hearts: Sora/Kairi, Ventus/Vanitas, Axel/Namine, Aqua/Terra, Roxas/Xion
Trinity Blood: Abel/Ester
Naruto: Hidan/Kakazu, Naruto/Hinata, Sasuke/Sakura, Sasuke/Karin
Fullmetal Alchemist: Edward/Winry
Soul Eater: Soul/Maka
Hetalia: England/France, Japan/Switzerland, Lithuania/Belarus, Russia/China, Germany/Italy, Romano/Spain, Canada/Prussia, Canada/Cuba
Bleach: Ichigo/Rukia, Orihome/Uryuu, Toshiro/Momo
Final Fantasies: Squall/Rinoa (VIII), Tidus/Yuna (X), Auron/Rikku (X), Zack/Lightning (VII & XIII), Hope/Vanille (XIII), Snow/Serah (XIII)
REMEMBER WHEN getting HIGH meant swinging at a playground?The worst thing you could get from a boy was COOTIES? MOM was your hero and DAD was the boy you were gonna marry?when your W0RST ENEMIES were your siblings and RACE ISSUES were about who ran the fastest? when WAR was a card game and life was SIMPLE and CAREFREE? remember when all you wanted to do WAS GROW UP?
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still Five Inside... No Matter How Old You Are Now.
Don't take life too seriously... No one makes it out alive anyway!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" (or just say "I know! Join the club of freaky-ness. Where we all act like freaks!", which is what I do), copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, I'll have some stupid cliché, EdwardandFangdreams4life, Insane Winged Girl, UPDRAFTGIRL37,wingedvampiregrl, Shayne Rider, Bassoon, ninjamidori, SuperAlpha96, Puppytime the Otaku
Best friends are aware of how stupid you are, but still choose to be seen in public with you.
Most learn by observation. Some learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually touch the fire to see if it is hot.
We're not retreating! We're advancing in another direction!
Forgive your enemies... Nothing annoys them so much!
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
If "Plan A" didn't work, the alphabet has twenty-five more letters so stay cool. Once you get to "Plan Z" and it's still not working, then you can panic.
He who talks by the yard and thinks by the inch deserves to be kicked by the foot.
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Speaking in front of a crowd is the number one fear for an average person. Number two is death. That means if you have to be at a funeral, you'd rather be in the casket than doing the eulogy.
Yes I may be smiling, but I’m secretly laughing at your face.
I didn’t say that it was your fault…I said I was going to blame you.
I'm the kind of person who laughs at a joke three times. Once when it's said, once when it's explained to me, once five minutes later when I finally get it.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep... not screaming, like the passengers in his car!
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.
God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man. Women inherit the Earth!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It’s just weird when you lose.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Its always in the last place you look... Of course it is, why the heck would you keep looking after you found it?
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.
What my mother taught me:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food. REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs. REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong. REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn, that was fun. Let's do it again!"
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry. REAL FRIENDS: Kick the ass of whatever made you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back. REAL FRIENDS: Keep your junk so long they forget its yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you. REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door. REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile. REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them expect you to have all the time in the world. REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with the most vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Say no when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours. REAL FRIENDS: Talk on the phone or come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
FAKE FRIENDS: Point out all the mistakes you're making REAL FRIENDS: Will watch you and let you pretend you know what you're doing
'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver? DEH LIVAH, MAHN!!'
LEMONS and SUGAR
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100 true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
And always remember... when life hands you Lemons, ask for Sugar and call me over!
Some things I have learned from Inuyasha:
1) Do not piss off Kaguya. This is a very important thing.
2) Do not kidnap Rin. Or you will end up a victim of Sesshoumaru's sword.
3) Do not whatsoever take Sango from Miroku. He will most likely either suck you into the Wind Tunnel, use his sutras, or bash your head in.
4) Do not take the Tetsusaiga. Inuyasha will go demon on you and most likely destroy you.
5) If Kagome says don't touch him, do not touch him. She is his, and he is hers. If you touch either, I myself will personally eat you.
6) Must I say it again. Kikyou is already dead. Maybe she can find Naraku in the Netherworld and they can marry. That means she can stop stealing Kagome's soul and Kagome can be with Inuyasha. Which goes back to Rule #5. Do not touch Kagome's man.
7) Do not speak with Sesshoumaru about the Tetsusaiga. You will end up sliced in half.
8) If Inuyasha goes full demon, do not just stand there and go "Oh s*". Turn and run as fast your little legs can carry you.
9) When battling Ryuukotsusei, do not listen to Totosai or Myouga. They tell you to run. Inuyasha proved them wrong when he killed Ryuukotsusei, so follow his lead.
10) Whatever you do, do not. Take. Kagome. Inuyasha will have your head in five seconds flat.
11) Do not mention Tetsusaiga to Sesshoumaru. You will become food for Ah-Uhn.
12) Yes, we know Sesshy's mokomoko is fluffy. I would suggest not to touch it, however, or you will be left in pieces.
13) We all know that Sesshy and Inuyasha are dog demons, or half dog demon in Inu's case. Do not make dog jokes, however, or call them a dog. That may cause them to work together.
14) If Sesshoumaru smiles, someone's dying before sundown. If he laughs, run like hell and hope you make it to the mountains in the next ten seconds.
Normal people: Don't believe in demons, there's no way they exist.
Inuyasha Fans: Believe in them because they are in human form like Sexy Sesshomaru-sama!
Normal people: Don't believe in time travel.
Inuyasha Fans: Shove those people down the bone eaters well.
Normal people: Throw away a rusty old sword.
Inuyasha Fans: Keep it! It could be Tetsusaiga! (Then Inuyasha'll come and get it)
Normal people: Wouldn't take the risk if it meant endangering themselves.
Inuyasha Fans: Go for it! Inuyasha'll protect us! (Or Sesshomaru if you're a friend of Rin)
Normal people: Don't care about the moon.
Inuyasha Fans: Obsess over the moon. It's Inuyasha's time of the month (Well that sounded wrong :P )
Normal people: Think animal parts on humans are freaky.
Inuyasha Fans: Love animalistic features! Ears for Inuyasha! Tails for Sesshomaru and Koga! Fangs for all and claws for all! And Fox feet for Shippo-chan!
Normal people: Call Inuyasha a childish cartoon.
Inuyasha Fans: Instantly duck and cover as the demons take revenge... then join in. Or Even better, become assassins for those who dare to call it a cartoon!
Normal people: Don't realize what the drop in temperature means.
Inuyasha Fans: Know that Kikyo (the slut!!!) is lurking about eating souls of innocent women. (Zombi woman! Run for your lives! AHHHH!)
Normal people: Say that money is power.
Inuyasha Fans: Wave the Sacred jewel around and wish for more than that. (Maybe a boy character or two...)
Normal people: Hit the person who just groped them and think they are sick.
Inuyasha Fans: Know that it's only Miroku's incarnation or one of his lectures decendants... (Then hit them anyway)
Normal people: Don't think a boomarang could be a weapon.
Inuyasha Fans: Introduce the none believers to Sango in a rage.
Normal people: Think long haired boys are girly.
Inuyasha Fans: Wouldn't ever cut a teenager boy's hair if he looked like one of the hotties!
Normal people: Wouldn't know why the wind suddenly blew them over.
Inuyasha Fans: Know it's Kagura having a hissy fit when someone flirts with Sesshomaru.
Normal people: Would suddenly find themselves knocked out when they flirted with Kagome.
Inuyasha Fans: Would know better and would stay away from 'The hanyou's girl' on pain of death and a lot of Inuyasha beatings for being too close to his koishii.
Normal people: Wouldn't copy and past this because they wouldn't know what the hell this was about because they are NORMAL!!
Inuyasha Fans: Would instantly copy and paste this to show the world how proud they are to be Inuyasha fans and would recomend it to all their friends! We Love it!
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..." !
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, stupid?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS:Will confort you when the guy rejects you BEST FRIENDS:Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
Hey peeps! I'm also on Fictionpress.net as Puppytime the Amazing!
Soon to come projects:
Safe and Sound (DoctorWho)(Pairing: Eighth Doctor/Cass): The Eighth Doctor is somehow alive after his regeneration, and he is stranded in London, 2014. After getting a message from someone called Fate, the Eighth Doctor is aware that Cass, the girl he failed to save before he regenerated, has been reincarnated. Now, he must find Cass and keep her safe from the impending doom of the Dalek invasion.
Genesis of the Light (Skylanders): Genesis has always been strange, but when she is transported to Skylands to become the new Portal Master, she definitely knows that there is something strange about her!
End of the Spiral (GurrenLagann): Two months after the last event of Secrets of the Spiral, the crew of Team Di-Gurren is attacked by none other than Simon, who is not only alive, but plotting the end of the universe! Can Nia, Kamina, Yoko, Kittan, Viral, Isis, Fate, and the rest of the team save Simon from himself, and the universe from Simon?
For those of you who have read more than one of my stories and noticed the character Fate in them, I qould like to inform you that she will be in most of my stories. But just wait 'cause there will be a storyline in the storylines! Look for it!
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||General: All Categories|