Author has written 4 stories for Teen Titans.
Fathers are kind! Fathers protect you! Fathers raise you! I was protected by the monks of Azarath! I was raised by my friends! They are my family! This is my home! And you are not welcome here! Azarath Metrion ZINTHOS! -Raven
I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything. -Beast Boy
(Bold print is what Bella has to say...)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
Why does this concern you... Does it count when someone asked me to go outside...
2) Where did you get your default picture?
Pinterest, fans... Magic!
3) What's your middle name?
Don't have one. It's in-between my first and last.
4) Your current relationship status?
Who cares... I LOVE MEAT!
5) Does your crush like you back?
Yes. Getting crushed hurts, especially when Starfire hugs me.
6) What is your current mood?
Annoyed. I'm currently busy come back later.
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
WTF? Dude!What the heck is wrong with you???
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
Does it matter?! I'm too sexy for my shirt!
9) Missing something?
I miss the peace and quiet, if you know what I mean. The missing link.
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
My life. 12:00 to 7:20 then Robin would have never know I slept in late.
11) If you had to an animal for one day, what would you be?
A raven, if its necessary. All of the above. I'm already the animal I wanna be...
12) Ever had a near death experience?
Yes. More than once. When Starfire hugged me.
13) Something you do a lot?
Read, write, avoid Beast Boy's pointless jokes. Walk, live, sleep...
14) The song stuck in your head?
None. Pointless to ask, too much goes in and out...
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
Futyra. My art teacher.
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
I don't know or care. HER...
17) When was the last time you cried?
Is this important? When salty water came out of...WAIT wolves don't cry!
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Nope. La La La. If a lot of people really read this THEN YES!
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
The power to shut people up... To be the best wolf in the world. Wait I am...YAY!
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Um... You don't want to know...
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Gross! I don't order nothing, the stars do.
22) What's your biggest secret?
What's the point of a secret if I tell you? I'd tell you...but you'd provably freak.
23) Favorite color?
Blue. Blue and green, take a hint.
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
Yes. My Little Pony is my favorite show.
25) What are you?
A living creäture on Earth. A wolf that thinks...oh...wait...never mind.
26) Do you speak any other language?
Yeah, English, German, Latin, Romanian, Ancient Sumerian, and Sanskrit. I can understand every animal, plus I talk human English language...
27) What's your favorite smell?
... * Um...
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No...why do you care? No, dude, you've gone too far.
30) What are you thinking about right now?
You not asking me anymore questions. What's happening now.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which makes weird good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile. I'm a wolf that loves waffles, best friends with humans, and my second favorite animal is cats...YES I'M WEIRD!!!!!
ǝƃɐd ɹnoʎ oʇ uo sIɥʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ 'sʎɐs sɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʇno ǝɹnƃIɟ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʇɹɐɯs ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟi
Team: The Teen Titans, Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven
Hero name: Bella, (maybe changed)
Full name: Frost Paw, Bella, Willow
Species: Wolf, there is chemicals in her blood and her grandfather is an alien wolf, this is where her powers come from...
Birth date: 3/11/2000
Strengths: Full moon and sometimes, music and/or meat
Weaknesses: Very loud or high-pitched noises and smoke, fire, flames, etc...
Powers and abilities :Ability to fly and talk any animal language, as well as human EnglishSuper speedSuper howl and barkSkeletal transformation (demon side); when this happens, the holes where her eyes were turn a bright, glowing, red color.Super-wolf Strength
Form: She is skinny, from all the energy she burns when running and her abilities give her more strength than a normal wolf, so she has a little muscle here and there. She also has half a lightning bolt on her left eye. She can see hints of color, but is otherwise colorblind like most dogs.
Fur color: white
Eye color: pure white
Biography: Her birth home was deep in the woods near Jump City. Her Father mistreated and ignored her, because of the great power that slowly became more noticeable itself day by day. She has two twin sisters and one brother. When her father thought her powers went too far, he dumped her in a part of the woods that was closer to the city. He sent three of his pack members to kill her, but Bella ended up kicking one in the mouth and scratched the side of his face. She got away, and left the wolf permanent damage his mouth and blinded his left eye. The three wolves were expelled from the pack. Bella found a cave close to the edge of the forest. She stayed in the cave for a couple of years then she met the Titans fighting Cinder Block and helped them. They tested her and then let her join the team. She gets a long very well with Raven and loves to read. She hangs around Beast Boy for a good laugh and she urges him to make a move with Raven. She let's Starfire dress her up, but to a limit, and hangs around her a lot. She likes to have meat-eating contest with Cyborg. She loves training with Robin and pushing her limits. And when Kid Flash is around, she loves racing him. Her mother died in a forest fire a coupled of years after she left, so she doesn't know about her mother's death. Toxin, Bella's father, had his front leg burnt off in the fire and a human had put a fake robot leg where his former leg was. Her twin sisters are unknown to be dead or alive and her brother is a villain along with Toxin.
Song: Animal I have become, by Three Days Grace
Past family: Father- Toxin (villain)Mother- Ginger (decreased)Sister- White Fang (twin with Rain)Sister- Rain (twin with White Fang)Brother- Neon (villain)
I am the kid that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the kid that people look through when I say something. I am the kid that spends most of their free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the kid that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the kid that doesn't spend all their time on MySpace, or talking to a friend nonstop on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the kid that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the kid that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the kid who knows and is proud to be who they are, doesn’t care if people call me weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express themself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a bf/gf to complete him/her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the kids who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux,Randomenated-Cullen!, MiniBellaSwan, Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale, Emmett or Edward, Volleyballgurl09, Radr180, Linzerj, Butchee, xFireChickx, rachpop15, KNDnumbuh007, yougotburned,kikipalmer21,numbuh13m, DemonHero52,
Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these things
I LAUGHED HEHE
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to bury the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Can't catch me!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandma.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Have you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Lose your stuff and tell you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "HONEY I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl, drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this!
Pick your birth month
Italic anything that doesn't apply to you
Bold the five-ten that best apply to you
Copy to your own journal, with all twelve months underneath
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very stubborn and money cautious.
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
Attractive personality. Sexy Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds . Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led.Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well.Very confident. Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.
Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
She was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
You're never alone...
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it. Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you.
IT'S OFFICIAL!! Greg Cipes (the guy who voices Beast Boy) said that they ARE making Teen Titans Season 6 after they do a live action movie!! AIEEE!! What? You don't believe me? Go to this video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHIKO3k0UTo - and go to about 6 minutes into the video, and you'll hear him say it!! SPREAD THE WORD, TITANS FANS!! WE MUST DO ALL IN OUR POWER TO KEEP THIS HOPE ALIVE!! GO TEEN TITANS SEASON 6!!!
I got this off TrueLoveIsReal's profile. Check it out if you like!!!
You know you're a superhero book nerd when...
1) You say holy Tofu!
2) When your about to jump over the wall thingy in gym class you scream "na na na na na na BATMAN!!"
3) when you relate something happening in your life to issue number _
4)When girls fawn over a popular boy and you look at him saying "Please. He's no Beast Boy."
5) When you sign a secret Santa present "From (Your OC)"
6) when your home alone you practice your super hero voice figuring that there must be something better than the christian bale voice to use as a hero.
7) Laugh at those who call you a comic book weirdo and say "on an alternate world you'd be my best friend."
8) look at your teacher and then look at a picture of Slade. Then make all the possible coincidences that could connect him with Slade. Once you figure out that this guy is way to close to being Slade jump to conclusions and figure that Slade took a teacher form to blend in with our world on a plot to world domination including making his students lives impossible.
If you are any of these 8 things, copy and past this on your profile.
can Raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too Can you raed
this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod
aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the
hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it
dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny
iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit
a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas
tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it
COPY AND PASTE ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: Howl Pendragon (Howl's Moving Castle), Robin (Teen Titans), The Tenth Doctor (My all time favorite! :D) (Doctor Who), the (current) Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who), Captain America, Fang (Maximum Ride), Yuki (Fruits Basket), Kisshu (Tokyo Mew Mew), Sonic the Hedgehog, Jimmy Neutron (I was young!!!) LOL, Beast Boy (Teen Titans)
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one in your profile.
If you know someone who should get runover by a bus, copy this into your profile
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ever stayed up all night at least once, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If the majority of your free time is spent reading manga, watching anime, playing video games or writing fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Justin Bieber is stupid, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate the Jonas brothers, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think Japan is cool copy this to your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever asked someone to repeat a question because you didn't understand it, then did it again just to annoy them, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name after mine! SeverusHermione The Slytherin that cares, Catmandu22, An Empathic Angel,
If your profile is long, copy this onto it to make it even longer
If you have ever dreamed about being an Anime Character, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you avoid teen fads and don't live your life according to others copy and paste this.
If you or your best friend is insane copy this into your profile.
If you have annoying siblings, copy/paste this on your profile!
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal, copy this in your profile!
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever stuck on fanfiction when you were supposed to be doing something else, say, your homework, copy and paste into your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO
95 percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're one of the 5 that don't, copy this to your profile and add your name. Catmandu22, DemonHero52,
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile. Add your name. Catmandu22, DemonHero52,
You know you're obsessed with the Internet when every time you see a number in parentheses (1) and think you got a new message. If you think this is you, put this in your profile and add your name. DemonHero52,
Ever wonder what happens to those people who mysteriously stop updating?
It is a known fact that 94% of people who mysteriously stop updating have been eaten by dragons. The other 6% are hiding in their bathtubs with a fire extinguisher. If you believe this is true, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that by joining this site, you are a part of something special, paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let life wonder how the heck you did it! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
Even when you cant see Him, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you want to be a writer someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of random book or movie characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
Some favorite quotes (copy and bold your favorites, or the ones that apply to you)
"When can we live in a world where chickens can cross the road without being questioned about their motives?"
"I'm the type of girl that can watch all the scary movies I want and not get scared, but I scream at the top of my lungs when the toast pops out of the toaster."
"Blondes have more fun, but brunettes actually remember it the next day."
"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."
"A palm can say a lot, especially when it smacks you."
"Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it."
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm."
"WARNING: consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary, whose name and/or species you can't remember."
"I trip UP the stairs."
"Don't follow me. I run into walls."
"I am the bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up."
"Brilliant brunette with many blonde moments."
"Consciousness: that annoying time between naps."
“You call it insanity, I call it inspiration.”
"If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?"
"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do!"
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."
"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
"Live for the nights you won't remember. With the friends you'll never forget."
"You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me."
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, yelling 'Daaamn... What a ride!'"
"Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
"I HATE IT WHEN THE LITTLE VOICES ARGUE WITH MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS!"
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
"Never tell anyone your problems. 20% don't care, and the other 80% are glad you have them."
"Every story has an end, but in life, every end is just a new beginning."
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"
"I'm the kind of person who spends hours trying to drown a fish."
"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO MYSELF!"
"Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."
"I'm not crazy. My reality is just... different than yours."
"NEVER go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge."
"It takes skill to trip over a flat surface!"
“Between two evils, I go with the one I haven’t tried yet!”
"People change. Things go wrong. But just remember: Life Goes On..."
'I write for the same reason I breathe; if I didn't I would die'
Writing isn't a career, it's more of a mental illness.
Worst. Idea. Ever. [pause] Let's do it.
People who investigate noises in horror movies deserve to die.
The more you love someone,the more you want them dead.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
All the good ones are either dating someone, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
To put it nicely, I hope you choke.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
I put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'.
I'm the kind of person who walks into a door and apologizes.
I'm in denial over a lot of things. But one thing I'm not in denial about is the fact that I am in denial
Forget about love, I'd rather fall in chocolate.
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Heaven kicked me out. Hell is afraid I'll take over.
I am fluent in English, Gobbledegook and Sarcasm.
Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.
No Trespassers! Violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again.
Don't thank me for insulting you, it was a pleasure.
The voices in my head may not be real but they still have pretty good ideas...
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
Normal people make good pets.
One way to figure out how things work, push all the buttons!
There are two kinds of pedestrians: The quick and the dead.
ADHD is Automatic Death by Hyperness Disorder.
Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
It doesnt matter whether the glass is half empty or half full,just drink it and get it over with.
This world is full of crazy people.THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER!!
Weird is just a side effect of being awesome.
Diamonds are a girls best friend...because they're shaper then knives
Boys are like lava lamps fun to look at, but they don't really do much.
What is this thing you call... normal? Is it contagious?
If you forget to remember what you were supposed to remember to forget, does remembering to forget what you were remembering mean the same thing?
I don't mind being a little crazy, I'm actually getting pretty good at it.
I have a new talent: being able to piss people off just by looking at them. Just imagine what I could do if I actually spoke!!!
People wouldn't give sarcastic answers, if people didn't ask a stupid question.
If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either.
Approach me with caution. I know karate, ninjitsu, and three other Japanese words.
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!
There is no "u" in awesome, but there is "me".
I am having a Light Side vs. Dark Side kind of day. The light side wants me to be productive... But the dark side has cookies... I like cookies!! Cookies WIN!
I tried being 'normal' for a day. Most BORING day of my life.
I never make the same mistake twice. Three or four times maybe. But not twice.
You know you have a true best friend when you two look at each other and start laughing about nothing because you know what the other one is thinking about.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Never suffer from insanity, enjoy every minute of it.
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
I don't have an attitude; I have a personality you can't handle.
Sarcasm is a girl’s best friend.
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could to if you hit a bit harder.
I'm the type of girl who manages to plan whole world domination in history class.
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence over something that happened a year ago.
It's us versus the world... we attack at dawn!
Real friends don't let you do stupid things... alone
Me and my girls, we don't just turn heads, we break necks.
I'm not random you just can't think as fast as me.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails 3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house 42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth 101. Have ran by something and stubbed your toe on it.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is idiot cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
If you're a true Teen Titan fan...
1.) You have watched the episodes
2.) You know your favorite character's real name and weakness
3.) You have at least one thing, (shirt, action figure, poster, e.c.t) that has to do with Teen Titans
4.) Your best bud knows you like the show
5.) You had/have a crush on one of the characters
6.) You think about the show all the time
5.) You have a least one OC for the show
6.) Some songs remind you of the show
7.) You wish they were real
If this is you, copy and paste this to your profile.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
- You love hoodies.
- You love jeans.
- Dogs are better than cats.
- It's hilarious when people get hurt.
- You've played with/against boys on a team.
- Shopping is torture.
- Sad movies suck.
- You own/ed an X-Box.
- Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
- At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
- You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
- You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
- You watch sports on TV.
- Gory movies are cool.
- You go to your dad for advice.
- You own like a trillion baseball caps.
- You like going to high school football games.
- You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
- Baggy pants are cool to wear.
- It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
- Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
- You love to go crazy and not care what people think
- Sports are fun.
- Talk with food in your mouth.
- Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
- You wear lip gloss/stick.
- You love to shop.
- You wear eyeliner.
- You wear the color pink
- Go to your mom for advice.
- You consider cheerleading a sport.
- You hate wearing the color black.
- You like hanging out at the mall.
- You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
- You like wearing jewelry
- Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
- Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies
- You don't like the movie Star Wars.
- You were/are in gymnastics/dance.
- It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
- You smile a lot more than you should.
- You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
- You care about what you look like.
- You like wearing dresses when you can.
- You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
- You love the movies.
- Used to play with dolls as little kid.
- Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
- Like being the star of every thing
- Black is one of your favorite colors.
- You have thought about death.
- You wear chains
- You like heavy metal.
- You've shopped at Hot Topic.
- You have worn black lipstick.
- Your hair was/is dark.
- You dislike preps.
- You're an athiest/ satanist/agnostic.
Total : 7
- You own a cell phone.
- You own something from abercrombie.
- You own something from pacsun.
- You own something from Hollister.
- You own something from American Eagle.
- You love/like going to the mall.
- You own an iPod/MP3 player.
- You love Starbucks.
- You have been called a brat.
- You hate buying things that are on sale.
- You have more than one house.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic. I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I MUST be gay too.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER (with video games), so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork. (In a way...)
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having a problem
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be prude
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be an OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
You Say Pink
I Say Black
You Say Hannah Montana
I Say Avril Lavigne
You Say Jonas Brothers
I Say Linkin Park
You Say Zac Efron
I Say Everyone is better then Zac Efron
You Say Rap
I Say Rock
You Say I'm Weird
I Say Thank you
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF You like it!!!
You know you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn;t even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
I promise to remember Robin when I see a young circus acrobat.
I promise to remember Slade when I see a deranged psychopath.
I promise to remember Beast Boy when I see one with pointy ears.
I promise to remember Raven when I see a person reluctant to conquer her fears.
I promise to remember Starfire when I see mustard bottles.
I promise to remember Cyborg when I see cars and waffles.
I promise to remember Terra whenever I see a rock figurine.
I promise to remember Silkie when someone eats through thick and thin.
I promise to remember Dr. Light when, in darkness, one is a fool.
I promise to remember Control Freak when I see a remote used as a tool.
I promise to remember Bumblebee whenever I see a spark plug lying there.
I promise to remember Speedy when someone is vain about his hair.
I promise to remember Aqualad when I see a dignified fish.
I promise to remember Mas y Menos whenever I hear someone speaking in Spanish.
I promise to remember The Brain when I see an organ in a jar.
I promise to remember Kid Flash when someone moves nimbly from near to far.
I promise to remember Trigon when chaos and fire reign.
I promise to remember Mad Mod when a teacher inflicts pain.
I promise to remember Argent whenever I see red and black.
I promise to remember Hotspot when fire is abundant in front and behind my back.
I promise to remember Thunder and Lightning whenever a storm passes me.
I promise to remember Jinx when from bad luck we flee.
I promise to remember all other villains when someone laughs evilly but in glee.
I promise to remember all other Titans when I see something shaped as a ''T''.
Yes, I PROMISE TO REMEMBER THE TEEN TITANS FROM NOW TO ETERNITY!
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad Follow her
When she stares at your mouth Kiss her
When she pushes you or hits you Grab her and don't let go
When she starts cussing at you Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet Ask her whats wrong
When she ignores you Give her your attention
When she pulls away Pull her back
When you see her at her worst Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying Just hold her and don't say a word
When you see her walking Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared Protect her
When she lays her head on your shoulder Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steals your favorite hat Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn't answer for a long time Reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you she really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands Hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret keep it safe and untold
To Every Guy
To every guy that said, "Sex can wait"...
To every guy that said, "You're beautiful"...
To every guy that was never too busy to drive across town to see her...
To every guy that gives her flowers and a card when she is sick or down...
To every guy who has given her flowers just because that's how he rolls...
To every guy that said he would die for her...
To every guy that really would...
To every guy that did what she wanted to die for...
To every guy that cried in front of her...
To every guy that she cried in front of...
To every guy that holds hands with her.
To every guy that kisses her with meaning..
To every guy that hugs her when she's sad...
To every guy that hugs her for no reason at all...
To every guy who would give their jacket up for her...
To every guy that calls to make sure she got home safe...
To every guy that would sit and wait for her for hours just to see her for ten minutes...
To every guy that would give his seat up...
To every guy that just wants to cuddle...
To every guy that reassured her that she was beautiful no matter what...
To every guy who told his secrets to her...
To every guy that showed how much he cared through every word and every breath...
To every guy that thought maybe this could be the one...
To every guy that believed in her dreams...
To every guy that would have done anything so she could achieve them...
To every guy that never laughed at her when she told him her dreams...
To every guy that walked her to her car and opened the door...
To every guy that gave his heart...
To every guy who prays that she is happy even if he's not with her...
Not many girls appreciate nice guys anymore. And because of this, there are not many left out there.
- If you are a nice guy, repost this in your profile with the title: "Nice guys STILL finish last";
- If you are a girl that thinks every guy should treat a girl this way, repost this in your profile with the title: "To Every Guy"
A lot of my outfits for my story's are at http://ravenbella.polyvore.com/
Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/DarkDemonHero
Art work/Fan art at http://demonhero52.deviantart.com/
Please join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/442824855837375/