Author has written 7 stories for Hunger Games, Just My Luck, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Whitechapel, and Torchwood.
Hello! My name's Bethany! I am your typical fangirl, no social life and a good wifi connection.
My Favourite Books are The Darkest Mind's Series, The Mortal Instruments Series, The Infernal Devices Series and the Bone's Season.
My Favourite authors are Cassandra Clare, Alexandra Bracken and Samantha Shannon.
My Favourite films/TV Shows are Marvel films, Torchwood, Doctor Who, CSI, Bones, Dark Angel and Supernatural.
My Favourite characters are Greg Sanders, The Black Widow, Hawkeye ,Ianto Jones, Captain Jack Harkness, Cole Stewart, Mycroft Holmes, Alec Lightwood, Magnus Bane, Dean Winchester (Who couldn't love those two), Castiel, Gabriel and Zach Addy. I also like quite a few of the bad guys: Loki, Captain John Hart and Moriarty.
At the moment my top favourites are Greg Sanders, Cole Stewart, Castiel and Zach Addy.
My Favourite Actors are Eric Szmanda, David Tennant, Kevin Zegers, Jim Carrey (He's hilarious!), Tom Hiddleston, Misha Collins and Jensen Ackles.
My Favourite Artists are McFly, Panic! At The Disco, All Time Low, Fort Hope and S-club and that's as varied as my music taste gets.
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile, I hope I can do some good writing(and reviewing!)! THANKS!!
Currently I am writing a Supernatural story but I have the basis of another Supernatural story that I am unsure of whether to post or not and I am hopefully going to find the motivation to write a Bones and a CSI story. The Torchwood/Supernatural story is also in the process of being written. I also have a Whitechapel oneshot that I will soon finish and put up.
1.Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met…) – Panic! At the Disco (ok, peculiar motto, I’m working with it.)
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Keep the Change, You Filthy Animal – All Time Low (Wow, rude much)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Outlines – All Time Low (Yes, I must colour in the outlines, they are very important to me)
4. WHAT IS 22?
Gangsta Love – Sclub (Er…What?)
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
One Thing – One Direction (Yeah, she’s a bitch… No I’m joking…)
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Purple Rain – Prince (So mysterious…)
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Born to Die – Lana Del Rey (Wow so cheery)
8. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
IF U C Kate – McFly (NO thanks)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas – Michael Bublé (yes, hurtle them with snow)
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri (She’s been in her room for a Thousand Years)
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Mamma Knows Best – Jessie J (Of course I will)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Do it till we Drop – SClub (YES! That is great.)
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Dance, Dance – Fall Out Boy (Yes I have a passion for dance)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Love Ain’t Gonna Wait For You – Sclub (so much sense is being made)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
All You Need to Know – Shane Filan (All you need to know is that she’s a bitch)
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Always Tomorrow – Shane Filan (yes, endless vortex of tomorrow, which is a Saturday so actually yes please)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Chasing You – Diana Vickers (Yeah cause I’d collapse cause I’m so unfit)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Carry On My Wayward Son – Kansas (Yeah I regret buying this song cause it’s too sad)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Fireflies – Owl City
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Hurricane – Panic! At The Disco (‘Cause it’s such a damn good song)
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Obviously – McFly (There you go, I’m getting married!)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Rules – Jayme Dee (Rules are terrifying)
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – Taylor Swift (L)
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Pure Imagination – Jamie Cullum
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
The Rapture – Fort Hope (Yes cause it’s such a good song)
26. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Even My Dad Does Sometimes – Ed Sheeran
I saw this on someones Profile and couldn't stop laughing!
Fun things to do in an Elevator to freak the other riders out:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY - DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
92% of American teens would die if Edward Cullen told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8% that would be laughing your ass off.
The Insanity Test ( I've x-ed the ones that apply to me)
X You have screamed at an inanimate object for 'hurting you.'
X You have ran into a glass/screen door.
You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
X You have thought of something funny and laughed, and then people gave you weird looks.
X You have run into a tree/bush.
X You have been called a blond.
X You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow.
X You just tried to lick your elbow.
X You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star had the same melody.
X You just sang them to make sure.
X You have tripped on your own feet and fallen.
X You have choked on your own spit.
You have seen the Matrix and still don't get it.
You type with three fingers or less.
X You have accidentally caught something on fire.
X You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose.
X You have caught yourself drooling
X You have fallen asleep in class.
X Sometimes you just stop thinking.
X Sometimes when you are telling a story you forget what you are talking about.
X People often shake their heads and walk away from you
X You are often told to use your 'inside voice.'
X You use your fingers to do simple math.
X You have eaten a bug accidentally...
X You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important.
X You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn't realize it.
X You've looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand/pocket the whole time.
You have posted bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen if you don't.
X You break a lot of things.
X You tilt your head when you're confused.
X You have fallen out of your chair before.
When you're lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture on the ceiling.
X The word "um" is used frequently.
X You don't know what "um" means.
X You say "what" and "huh" a lot.
X You plan to use a calculator to multiply your score for this bulletin.
GRAND TOTAL: 32/37 Boy that's bad...
Unsafe External Link