Author has written 10 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, X/1999, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Naruto, and Camp Camp.I am an Australian Yaoi fan Girl who has finished yr 12 high school in 2012 and that's all you need to know. to all thous who like my works thank you very much to those who don't, i bid to merely leave and not pester me or i will retaliate in the harshest of online retorts i can think of.
“I’m a writer” I whisper as I look up war statistics
“I’M A WRITER” I shout when someone uses my laptop and I left the page open to stab-wound references.warning some comments from my works are basest on real life thing i've heard an seen so if a character seem a tad out of character that's probably cause i thought it was funny to get them to say it i hope you agree
You are a Badass Uke!
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
You Say Hannah Montana I Say Avril Lavigne
You Say Jonas Brothers I Say Skillet
You Say One Direction I Say Evanescence
You Say Zac Efron I Say Everyone is better then Zac Efron
You say Justin Bieber, I would have knocked you out
You Say Rap I Say Rock
You Say I'm Weird I Say Thank you
One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a Time War
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, The Daleks will exterminate
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, The saddest word is ‘Alive’
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper, “RUN!”
Seven, Four, Twelve, Nine, Time’s a ball, not a line!
--NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH FANS --
normal people: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
normal people: Say "OMG!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Oh my RA! (OMR!)"
normal people: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Shut up or I'll steal Seto's check book and blame it on you!"
normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik
normal people: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: When being chased yell "HELP ME ATEM!"
normal people: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know that there might be a duel between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura, and that one of them might be shirtless.
normal people: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go directly to Domino City or find a way to Ancient Egypt.
normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Just know that Marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and know that it is possibly Marik.
normal people: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and know that it even was in the Egyptian past.
normal people: Think little people are stupid.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Think that Mokuba and Yugi are way too cute to be stupid.
normal people: Would never go to an orphanage.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know better and go a lot to orphanages to check out if there is someone like Seto.
normal people: Think Egypt is stupid.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go immediately to Egypt, because maybe Marik or Atem is there!
normal people: Would never buy to expensive thing because they might become out of money.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would just kidnap Mokuba and force Seto to shop with them.
normal people: Solve all their problems by suing people.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Solve all their problems by playing a children's card game.
normal people: Don't believe in real magic.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Are always watchful for chances to be sent to the Shadow Realm.
normal people: Don't believe in the apocolypse.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Laugh and show them Zorc and/or Season 0 Mokuba.
Normal people: Sing Lady GaGa
Yu-Gi-Oh! (abridged) fans: Sing Leather Pants and Brooklyn Rage! (and recieve many awkward stares xD)
MORE FAVORITE FUNNY QUOTES:
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Boys are like slinkeys. Useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE, now that's weird.
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner!
Person #2: Too bad the world is round!
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
You're just jealous because the voices in my head talk to me and not you.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip 'n slide.
I don't obsess, I think intensely.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
My mind works like lightning...one flash and then it's gone.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hit me.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit!
I used to have super powers... But my therapist took them away.
Just when I think you said the most stupidest thing ever, you keep on talking.
Knowledge is power, and power is the root of all evil. So study to be evil!
I don't care about what you're doing so much as the idiotic way you're doing it.
Call me weird, call me strange, call me different, I won't change.
The early bird catches the worm, on the other hand, the early worm get's eaten.
I love you is eight letters. So is bullsh*t.
I know it sounds like I'm in denial. But I'm not.
As I said before, I never repeat myself.
Always remember your unique. Just like everyone else.
Some people are like a slinky: not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
It's all craps and giggles until someone giggles and craps.
Let's eat Grandma! Wait, no. Let's eat, Grandma! Punctuation: it saves lives.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.
Despite the look on my face...you're still talking.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics.
Guns don't kill people. Dads with pretty daughters do.
If history repeats itself, I am so getting a dinosaur!
I am currently unsupervised. I know, it freaks me out, too, but the possibilities are endless!
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears will kill you.
Sometimes, I question my sanity. Occasionally, it replies.
Alcohol. Because no good story begins with a salad.
I am the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid!
I don't hold grudges. I remember facts.
People keep thinking I care. Weird.
Of course your opinion matters! Just not to me.
I never finish anythi
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!
Welcome to the dark side! Are you that surprised that we lied about the cookies?
Having a dirty mind makes ordinary conversations so much more interesting!
It take only a second to show someone how you feel about them. The police call it indicent exposure, but whatever.
"Trust me, you can dance!" -Alcohol
I did not mean to offend you. That was just a bonus.
I'm allergic to stupidity, so I break out in sarcasm.
I hate being bipolar, because it's so freakin' awesome!
I'd tell you to go to H*ll, but I work there, and I really don't want to see you everyday.
When I told you I was normal, I might have exaggerated slightly.
I know the voices aren't real, but they have great ideas.
There's too much blood in my alcohol system.
I don't skinny dip. I chunky dunk.
Every day, thousands of innocent plants are killed by vegetarians. Stop the violence. Eat bacon.
You know that little thing in the back of your brain that tells you not to say things you shouldn't? I don't have one of those.
My level of sarcasm is at the point that I don't if I'm kidding or not.
I'm not always rude and sarcastic. Sometimes, I'm asleep.
333. I'm only half evil
Copy and paste this to your profile if you've ever said:
-Yaoi. Oh my gosh, THE FEELS!!!
-Yeah, I write about two guys making out and having babies together.
-Why would I write about two guys making out and having babies together? Because it's freakin' hot!
-Sorry, I just had a fangirl moment.
-(In a classroom) Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! That's too hot to comprehend!
-Fangirling is hard to explain. You either stop breathing or can't stop breathing.
-EEP!! Kanda's going to give me a nosebleed! Take off the shirt! Take off the shirt!
-Yullen is awesome. I just don't understand AreKan.
-Traitor! Allen forever belongs to Kanda! Tyki needs to teach Lavi a lesson for trying to steal Kanda's beansprout!
-Anime is not a cartoon!
-Shut up, or I'll call you many things in Japanese.
-Can you help me not tremble? Yullen Fluff makes me do that sometimes.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity... Send this to someone to make them smile. It's called therapy... Live well, laugh often, and love much!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Re-post this if you laughed or are planning to do any of these things.
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night, he talked his friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of because of his ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow because his family is too poor.
See that girl you made fun of for wearing lots of make-up? You bullied her for being ugly without it, too.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't. Your life would probably not be as harsh as theirs.
-‘If one drinks much from a bottle marked ‘poison’ it is sure to disagree with one, sooner or later’.Alice in wonderland
-'we're all a little mad here'Alice in wonderland
Copy and paste this into your profile if when you were young...
There were only 150 Pokemon (Mew was impossible to get).
Digimon was popular.
Yugi-Oh actually had Yugi in it.
You didn’t get weird looks when you went Trick-or-Treating.
Nobody cared what you looked like.
Catching a pidgeon was cool.
Pirates before Pirates of the Carribean.
Nobody knew how to spell 'Volcano'.
Pinky and the brain were cartoon characters, not body parts.
Saying 'moron' was a swear word.
Fire was considered dangerous.
The only thing you had to worry about were cooties.
Cursive writing was just a bunch of swirly lines.
Multiplication was scary.
Dora the Explorer and that goddamned monkey who follows her EVERYWHERE didn't exist.
The first Harry Potter was the coolest thing since sliced bread
Blackened Wing (20)
Cassandra Royal (17)
Hanashi o suru (28)
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo (36)
Kyouko Hori (12)
Sora Ryuuzaki (21)
The Qilin (31)
Yuna Yami Mouto (131)