Poll: In the Princess Diaries, do you like/love or dislike/hate Michael? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Princess Diaries.
Hi, my name is Crazed 7531.
I've written a point-of-view on Forever Princess by Meg Cabot.
I'm not really planning on writing a Book 11, but it strongly depends if Meg Cabot intends to do so.
I am a huge fan of the books but I despise the movies created by Disney, even if Meg Cabot somewhat directed them.
1. The films are based in San Francisco and Mia lives in a renovated firehouse.
2. Disney's portrayal of Mia Thermopolis is not accurate. If you've read the books you know what I mean.
3. They kept it U. I's very light compared to the novels.
4. Mia is supposed to get engaged. Also Michael goes on tour (what college computer genius does that, since his friends go to college??)
5. The one thing they did right is Lilly Moscovitz. She does look like a pug.
6. They completely forgot her other friends, and they made her dad die.
7. They made Grandmere so nice and loving, when in the books she is mean and evil (according to Mia) and has tattooed eyeliner.
This is probably why it's rated U.
Hobbies: Reading, playing piano, watching dystopian/comedy/action/thriller movies, being lazy, doodling, trying out new hairstyles, and painting my nails/nail art. Certain people [who know who they are] say that I am a girly girl for reading the Princess Diaries. In my opinion, they are the Kenny Showalter of the real world. I can pair everyone I know in real life with someone from the Princess Diaries.