Author has written 9 stories for Glee, and Teen Wolf.
Hiya! I'm new to Fanfiction, but I've been reading fics on this site for years now, so I consider myself to be... somewhat informed about this strange place. I'm obsessed with Glee, Avengers, and cats. So, tah-dah. I'm a total nerd and I enjoy iFunny. You can skip over the next part if you wanna, cause it's mostly junk i find hilarious. I thought I'd share it with ya'll.
Preferred name: Lil-lover16
Favorite color: Teal blue
If you could have anything right now: a Pina-Colada smoothie?
Favorite article of clothing: I have too many items in my closet to answer that
Have you ever been cut: I’ve gotten a paper cut…
If you could change anything about your appearance: taller and thinner, cause I’m freaking short
Favorite number: 16. It was my lacrosse number when I played on my best friend’s team.
Half empty or half full: half full. What can I say, I’m optimistic.
What kind of toothpaste do you use? *shrug*
Do you eat the apple peal: no, it’s icky.
Turkey or chicken: FRIED CHICKEN!
Morning person or evening person: evening. I like sleeping.
Favorite thing about your appearance: my eye color. But I wish my eyelashes were longer and fuller.
Gummy worms or gummy bears: anything gummy or sour I’ll eat, honestly.
If you could be doing anything right now: eating something gummy… *nom nom* *blink* *blink* *nom nom*
Ever been in love: no, and proud of it! ‘To love is to destroy’ (sorry for you people who don’t understand that…)
Siblings: my big bro
On my background: um, kittens?
Pickles: honey, I’m like Snookie, I like pickles and fruity drinks.
Guys in pink shirts: hell to the no
What pajamas do you wear: I don’t really think about it…
They're coming for you: good, can you tell them to bring me a smoothie if they pass City Dock Coffee shop while they’re at it?
Saxophone or trumpet: saxophone. I’ve always loved sort of jazzy musicals like Chicago and stuff.
Chocolate or vanilla: both… mixed together… in a Mickey D’s shake!
Ever worn your hair up: yup, and I hate it.
Least favorite smell: cigarette smoke and alcohol
Favorite smell: vanilla or cinnamon.
When it rains: I wait for a random guy to come up and wipe the damp hair from my face and kiss me passionately. No, actually I go see a crappy movie I’ve seen a hundred times before.
One word to describe yourself: insane
One nice thing about the person who sent this: interesting?
Where are you: in my room.
Boxers or briefs: neither?
What do you think of this questionnaire: odd
Blondes or brunettes: blondes are hotter, especially blue-eyed blonde dudes…
Favorite food: cupcakes.
What does your Pen Name mean: I crush on almost every guy I see (as long as they’re hot) and I’m really short so my friends call me lil-lover, hence the pen name. Also my favorite number is 16 so…
Where did the Sorting Hat put you: it put me in Gryffindor? I dunno, I’m not a witch, nor something that rhymes with it.
Good House of Anubis quotes!!!
"I will not give up; On Sarah, the quest, and certainly not on you." (Fabian Rutter)
"It's basically-the apocalypse!" (Trudy Rehman)
“But this is my signed copy of The Solar System is Your Friend!" (Fabian Rutter)
“I'm intrigued and completely frightened at the same time." (Mara Jaffray)
"You think I'm a genius!?" (Amber Millington)
"Why are you dressed as a duck?" "I'm a canary." "A canary dressed as a duck?" (Fabian Rutter and Amber Millington)
"What's with the stupid chicken outfit?" (Mara Jaffray)
"Are you mad?!" "Yeah, quite possibly." ( Eric Sweet and Rufus Zeno)
"Fancy a bite?" (Alfie Lewis)
"...Girls in bikinis..." (Jerome Clark)
"Falls of his chair in amazement." Then actually does it. (Alfie Lewis)
"Alfie Lewis, champion of the earth! We're doomed." (Patricia Williamson)
"Sibooboo..." Waves hand in front of his face...trying to copy Nina and the rest of SIBUNA. (Alfie Lewis)
"Will you go to prom with me?" "Yes." "Yes?" "Yes..." "YES!!!" (Fabian Rutter and Nina Martin)
"And you didn't pee your pants, so bonus..." (Patricia Williamson)
"NO! She's the Ice Queen! Icy Queen of Ice!" (Jerome Clark...who...sadly won't admit his feelings for Mara. *sigh*)
"Welcome to 'We-Love-Mara Land', Population: Jerome!" (Alfie Lewis)
"I've got my pin, and its ready to drop!" (Trudy Rehman trying to copy Victors nightly ten o'clock speech.)
"Cruelty, thy name is Amber..." (Jerome Clark after Amber turned down Alfie)
"The bible says 'Always be prepared'." "Amber, that’s the boy scouts..." (Amber Millington and Fabian Rutter)
"Speak of the Devil. Literally, I'm surprised my phone didn't burst into flames..." (Jerome Clark)
"And the plot thickens, as they say." (Jerome Clark)
"I'm not scared of you" "We were thinking more about Rufus..." "Him...I'm scared of." (Jerome Clark and Patricia Williamson)
"Tut tut, Fabian, tut tut." (Amber Millington thinking Fabian is her 'secret admirer')
"I thought I was going to prom with Fabian...!" *confused silence* Starts cracking up. (Patricia Williamson)
"You genius, genius, genius girl, you!" (Fabian Rutter picking Nina up and spinning her around)
"Mick's a meat-head." (Jerome Clark, ruining his chances with Mara Jaffray)
"It's...girly stuff...that girls use...I can be really...girly at times..." (Patricia Williamson, being the worst liar in the situation)
“Weird taste in films you got..." (Nina Martin)
"Even Harry Potter didn't go till he was eleven..." (Mara Jaffray)
"You got it!" "Got what?" "Looks, brains, charm, you know...everything you don't have Jerome." (Nina Martin, Jerome Clark and Fabian Rutter)
"It would be the American, wouldn't it?" (Jerome Clark)
“Amber what's with the cloves of garlic? This isn't twilight!" (Fabian Rutter)
101 Fun Things to Do at Walmart:
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares,” and see what happens.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!” etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
21. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,”…I’m Batman. Come, Robin, to the Bat cave!”
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Why won’t you people just leave me alone?”
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., “Do you have any Shnerples here?”
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from “Mission: Impossible.”
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him “I need some tampons!!”
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, “Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?”
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “No, no! It’s those voices again!”
52. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
60. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone’s jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like “the fat man walks alone,” and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying “How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling.” Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying “Good girl, good Bessie.”
68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. “hi!! (giggle) What’s your sign? (giggle).” When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. “hi!! (giggle) What’s your sign? (giggle).”
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don’t realize it!
71. Hit on the elderly.
72. Hit on 5 year olds.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that you’re a cat. Meow when people walk by rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that you’re a prissy English Man. Say things like “Cheerio, good man” to people who walk by. And don’t forget to have perfect posture.
77. Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your friends up and down aisles trying to run over them with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don’t know you.
78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if you’re on a horse, then pretend that you’re a cowboy, etc. And if a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start barking at them until they run away crying.
82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say “Hello, how may I help you?” say “Yes, I’ll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of French fries and a diet coke.” And when they start to talk, say “Oh, to go”. Then when they say that they can’t give it to you say “Oh, This is because I’m gay isn’t it? I’d expect this from Caldor’s, but not Wal-Mart/Kmart. People who are gay are just like everyone else you know. You disgust me.” Then walk away mumbling to yourself. If you’re a guy, try to act as valley- girl- like as you can.
84. When you’re alone, have loud conversations with your “multiple personalities”. Have an English man, a Southern person, someone from New York, a Grandma, and a 5 year old girl all at the same time. You have to use accents.
91. Put super sexy lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn around.
92. When your alone, start screaming help and yelling that someone is trying to rape you. Then when everyone runs over, start crying and saying “All I ever wanted was a little attention” Then run away crying.
94. Walk up to a lady and calmly say “Help me. The voices in my head are telling me to do naughty things.” Then clap your hands over your ears, fly yell head around and start screaming “NO!! I DON’T WANT TO HURT THE NICE LADY NO NO NO NO!!” Then suddenly stop, look her straight in the eyes, and Calmly say “I…will start…a fire…” The pull out a zippo and start laughing hysterically in an evil way. But don’t light the zippo, just hold it closed.
96. Walk up to someone and say “Oh, so you’re back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while I go get my shot gun”. Then walk away.
97. Walk up to a guy and say “Oh my god, is it you? Oh my god it is!! I haven’t seen you in so long!!” Then kiss him. Then slap and him say “Why didn’t you ever call me??” Then walk away. Much more affective if you’re a guy.
98. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend that you’re a mannequin. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your watch and say. “Finally, my shift is done. I really don’t get paid enough to do this”
99. Start singing oldies songs in to megaphone.
100. Act like your about to cry and ask people “Have you seen my mommy?”
An apple a day keeps the doctor away... if well-aimed.
Paper may beat rock, but cannonball makes a big hole in paper.
One way to find out if something works: push all the buttons.
I'm not so good at advice; may I interest you in a sarcastic reply?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
The trouble with alarm clocks is that they always go off when you're asleep.
WARNING: Do not follow in my footsteps. I tend to walk into walls and off cliffs.
If silence is golden, is talking silver?
Real girls aren't perfect, and perfect girls aren't real.
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh, the fun I will have.
Note to self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
My favorite word is sarcasm.
Please don't drop cigarette buds on the floor, the cockroaches are getting cancer.
God created boys before girls because every true artist creates a rough draft before a masterpiece.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
If you want to look young and thin, hang around with old fat people.
If Wal-mart is lowering their prices every day, how come the store isn't free yet?
Sarcasm doesn't work on a sarcastic person.
Isn't Disney World just a people trap operated by a mouse?
What hair color do they put down on the driver's licenses of a bald man?
I'm not littering... just donating to the Earth.
It's funny--the people who want quiet are always the loudest getting people to shut up.
I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you... you're just not laughing.
I used up all my sick days at work so I'm calling in dead.
Be nice to your kids. They choose your nursing home.
It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
A good friend will say, "If you fall, I'll help you up." A best friend will say, "If you fall, I'm going to laugh so hard."
A friend will visit you if you're in jail. A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend will be in the cell sitting next to you and say, "Dude! That was AWESOME! Let's do that again!"
If practice makes perfect and no one's perfect, why practice?
I'm nobody. Nobody's perfect; therefore, I'm perfect.
Saw it. Wanted it. Threw a fit. Got it.
A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until she's in hot water.
You remind me of my husband (boy who had a crush on me, actually) except you're not buried in the backyard.
There is no "I" in team but there is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
The statistics on insanity are that 1 of every 4 people has some kind of mental illness. Look at your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
If you can't laugh at yourself, make fun of other people.
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.
When the going gets tough, the tough get duct tape.
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
The longer I live, the more convinced am I that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum.
Some people think I'm insane. If you've ever been called insane before, copy this and put it in your profile.
If every time someone asked you about what Maximum Ride was about you gave them a crazy look saying am-I-really-hanging-out-with-you, copy and paste this in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If ignorance is bliss, then why is there school?
Dumb man fish on land, smart man fish on boat, dead man fish in middle.
The solution to skin cancer…become nocturnal.
Strange is only a matter of perspective.
When you're little, toys are colorful chunks of plastic. When you're older, they're something that's potentially dangerous.
I reject your reality and substitute it with my own. (Mythbusters)
Here are some funny things to think about...
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Put this on your profile, if you ever pushed the door that said pull.
If you have run into a window that you thought was an open door copy this into your profile.
20 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of that 80 percent that would be laughing their bums off.
Being mature is overrated.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.
Someday we will look back on this moment, laugh awkwardly, and change the subject.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
You are like a pack of crappy gum; you are cheap.
Be insane . . . because well behaved girls never made history.
If your name is Mr.Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
Music and gum are very similar; you have to get rid of the (w)rappers.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner!
Growing old is mandatory . . . growing up is optional . . .
We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But we teenage girls are good at 2 things: Staying Strong, and Being Ourselves.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties!
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
I'm not random, I just have many thought- OH! A SQUIRREL!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
Organized people are just too lazy to look for things.
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
Robbers stab you in the stomach. Boyfriends stab you in the heart. Friends stab you in the back. Best friends don't carry knives.
I have short term memory loss. I have short term memory loss. I have short term memory loss.
Don't follow in my footsteps; I tend to walk into walls.
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
“I am sick of people having a near death experience and saying they saw the light. You know what the paramedics do when they first arrive? THEY SHINE A LIGHT IN YOUR EYE! That’s not GOD…it’s a MAGLIGHT!”
Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic. No more to say for that.
People who say it can't be done should not interrupt those of us who are doing it.
"What happens if you get scared half to death twice?"
Why is it that some products you have to turn it upside down to read the directions, and the directions say do not turn upside down?
It is wise to walk a mile in a man's shoes before judging him... That way you're a mile away and you have his shoes.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
Apparently 1 in 5 people are Chinese; there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. it's ether my mom or dad, or my older brother Collin, or my younger brother Ho-chan-chu, but I think it's Colin.
"I know water doesn't bite! What a stupid thing to say! Water doesn't have to bite you! You drown in it you moron!"
"You know, I do not think that means what you think it means." The Princess Bride
Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day but set the man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
It's all fun and games until the other person loses their sanity.
I'm not insane... i just do whatever the voices tell me to.
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door.
"You mean they're taking the thoughts we think we thought and making them thoughts we think we thought... I think."
"What you call dog with no legs? Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come."
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
"I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places."
"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Friend's will always be like “well you deserve better” but best friends will be prank calling him saying “you will die in seven days”
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it.
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it’s gone.
Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go.
“Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.”
Having the love of your life say you can ‘still be friends’ is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
Did you know Sarcasm is your body’s natural defense against stupidity?
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but my keyboard can crush your crummy pen!
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me?
I’ll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.
When life gives you lemons, chuck them at people you hate.
It doesn’t matter whether the glass is half empty or half full just drink it and get it over with.
Those who throw objects at crocodiles will be asked to retrieve them.
"Set sail in a general ‘that way’ direction."
I’m sick of following my dreams, I’m just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
Do I have to spell it out for you or scream it in your face?
Education is important; school however, is another matter.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they go by.
Whose cruel idea was it for the words ‘lisp’ to have an ‘s’ in it?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
When French people swear do they say pardon my English?
Aren’t the ‘good things that come to those who wait’ just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Who was the first person to say, “See that chicken over there ... I’m gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt”?
Why isn’t chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa
“When life hand you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own dang lemonade”
You say I’m not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I’m not cold, I’m hot. I know I’m hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
Don’t mess with me I’ve got a stick.
Darth Vader- "Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!"
Boys are like slinkies, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
I’m the kind of girl who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n’ slide.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
Of course I’m talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Let me know if anything I say offends you, I might wanna offend you later.
When I am at Hogwarts I will not: Ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling
When I am at Hogwarts I will not: Sing “I’m Off to See the Wizard” when sent to the Headmasters office.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
“When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.”
“Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”
“If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.”
A recent survey stated that the average person’s greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you’re telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
I’m not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic reply?
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I call you squishy and you shall be mine. You will be my squishy! Finding Nemo
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marshmallows and flirting with the firemen.
Borrow money from pessimists- they don’t expect to get it back!
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that can’t.
I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
-STRESS: a condition brought on by over-riding the body's desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
-Never argue with a stupid person; first, they'll drag you down to their level, then they'll beat you with experience.
-Never be afraid to try something new; remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic!
-Be nice to nerds; chances are one day, you'll end up working for them.
-Never take life seriously; no one gets out alive anyways.
-There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.
-How is it that a careless match starts a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to start a campfire?
-Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
-WARNING: trespassers will be shot. WARNING: survivors will be shot again.
-It's tourist season, so why can't I shoot them?
-That which does not kill you, will probably try again.
-I'm not tense, I'm just terribly, terribly alert.
-If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
-This is not something that should be tossed aside lightly, it should be thrown with great force.
-I like work, it fascinates me; I can sit and watch it forever.
-Whoever said nothing was impossible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door!
-When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
-If everything is going well, you've obviously overlooked something.
-I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem!
-The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
-When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
-Everyone makes mistakes; the trick is to make them when no one is looking.
-The only substitute for bad manners is quick reflexes.
-SHIN: a device for finding furniture in the dark.
Puck is… well, hot (only because delicioussexgodomgdemguns isn't in the dictionary),
This is this cat