Author has written 2 stories for Glee.
Love me some Glee although if I owned it it would be called Klee and it would revolve mostly around Klaine, with other couples in it like Jarley and Brittana. Kurt is my go to man, he's like awesome, like the best. Chris Colfer is my idol, love him, know all about him. But I don't just like Glee, I am a total Harry Potter and Twilight nerd. I am in the Ravenclaw house, and I am team Edward. I also think Draco Malfoy had a crush on Hermoine and was ignored the entire time. Also love Starkid, I have seen AVPM and AVPS and slowly dying while waiting for AVPSY to come on. My absolute favorite song is A Thousand Years, even before it was on Glee, ever since I saw Breaking Dawn Part 1 5 days after it came out.
There's nothing wrong with you, there's a lot wrong with the world you live in.-Chris Colfer
Being apart of something special makes you special, right?-Glee
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.-Dr.Seuss
Be the change you want to see in the world.-Ghandi
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.-Buddha
Just keep swimming.-Finding Nemo
Happiness can be found at the darkest of times, if one simply remembers to turn on the light.-Harry Potter
It's kind of fun to do the impossible.-Walt Disney
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched- they must be felt with the heart.-Helen Keller
You can only go forward by making mistakes.-Alexander McQueen
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. -Anonymous
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. -Robert Francis Kennedy
To get to nowhere, follow the crowd. -Charlie Brown
Do or do not; there is no try. -Yoda
Never let the fear of striking out get in your way. -Babe Ruth
You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.-Ziggy
Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right. -Henry Ford
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristole
Losers let it happen. Winners make it happen. -Anonymous
If you refuse to accept anything but the best, you'll get the best. Begin to live as you wish to live. -Anonymous
It is not fair to ask others what you are not willing to do yourself. -Eleanor Roosevelt
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. -J.F.K.
We are the people our parents warned us about. -Jimmy Buffett
JUST SOME THINGS I THOUGHT OF...
Having flaws is what makes us human.
Music is a way of life. Without it, we would be... bleh.
You are who you are. Don't let anyone try and change that.
Beauty comes from a place of unknowing.
Homophobia is wrong
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid and stuck up.
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandal
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be going out with them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I MUST be a Nazi.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I MUST do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I MUST be stupid and stuck up.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I DON'T LIKE to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I READ COMICS, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and A MURDERER!
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroos.
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake
I DON"T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems
I don't HAVE MANY FRIENDS, so I MUST be antisocial.
I have a guy best friend, so I MUST be going out with him.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash
I SUCK MY OWN BLOOD FROM WOUNDS, so I MUST have a vampire fetish.
I'm a good actor/actress, so I MUST be a liar.
I'm a BLACK BELT, so I MUST always want to kick someone's ass.
I LIKE TO BE MYSELF, so I MUST be cocky and arrogant.
I'm a BOHEMIAN, so I MUST be a lazy drug addict.
I LOVE ANIMALS, so I MUST be a vegetarian.
I'm a TREEHUGGER, so I MUST be a drug addicted hippie.
I'm INTO JIMI HENDRIX, so I MUST be on drugs.
I'm a MUSICIAN, so I MUST not be doing anything with my life.
I have GOOD GRADES, so I MUST be a nerd or suck-up.
I have GREEN SKIN, so I MUST be a wicked witch.
I'm DIFFERENT, so I MUST just want attention.
I'm an ACTOR/ACTRESS, so I MUST be mean.
I'm AMERICAN, so I MUST be an overweight pig with no boundaries
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST suck at all guy sports
I like CATS, so I MUST dance like a cat in my spare time.
I SPEAK GERMAN, so I MUST be a psycho Nazi
I WEAR GLASSES and RETAINERS, so I MUST be a nerd
I'm HALF ASIAN HALF BRITISH, so I MUST be short
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST be rebellious
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I DON'T HAVE A RELIGION, so I MUST not have morals
I'm a DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I HAVE a BIG FAMILY siblings, so WE MUST be financially challenged
I'm ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING, so I MUST have a great life.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS, so I MUST be looking for attention
I COPIED AND PASTED THIS INTO MY PROFILE, so I MUST be a plagiarist.
I FROWN a lot, so I MUST have a bad life
I get BAD GRADES, so I MUST be a slacker who doesn't try
I'm a JEW, so I MUST hate all Germans
I like to listen to HANNAH MONTANA, so I MUST be childish and immature
I am POLITE to TEACHERS, so I MUST be a teacher's pet.
I don't have a SOCIAL LABEL, so I MUST just be emo.
I like COUNTRY music, so I MUST be a redneck hick.
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect.
I love SHOPPING so I MUST be rich
I like to READ, so I MUST be a nerd
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
Funny random sayings
1. My best friend is better than yours! So put that in your juice box and suck it!
2. I am the future of America... be afraid... be VERY afraid
3. Shut up brain or I'll stab you with a Q-Tip
4. Come to the dark side; we have cookies
5. I'm not so good at advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
6. I run with scissors. It makes me feel dangerous. ; )
7. Duct Tape is like the force. There's a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together.
8. I poured stop remover on my dog... now he's gone.
9. If Barbie is so popular then why do you have to buy her friends?
10. My computer may have beat me in chess, but it was no match for me in kickboxing.
Just remember... YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.
If you looked inside a girl, you would see how much she cries, you would find so many secrets lots & of lies, but what you'll see the most is how hard it is to stay strong when nothing is right and everything is wrong.
I didn't read your mind. I read your facebook status.
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside of us.
Teenagers are the most misunderstood people on the planet. They're treated like children but expected to act like adults.
I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world...
& when it rains on your parade, look up rather then down... Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. :)
I don't only fall down stairs, I fall up them too. Now takes talent! :D
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart; but best friends only poke each other with straws.
I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
Some minds are like concrete; thoroughly mixed and permanently set.
I dream of a better world...where chickens can cross roads without having their morals questioned.
Do you ever wonder if the greener grass on the other side is really artificially made? I do. All the time.
He who laughs last... didn't understand the joke.
Be optimistic. All the people you hate are eventually going to die.
Guys don't fall for me. I just trip them.
If con is the opposite if pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
Parents spend the first half of your life teaching you to walk and talk, and the other half telling you to sit down and shut up.
Smile. It confuses people.
It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.
Don't look at me in that tone!
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh harder.
I'm not afraid of death. What's it going to do? Kill me?
When life gives you lemons, make Grape juice, sit back, and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Your mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, then it's gone.
The past is just the future with the lights on.
Sarcasm is your mind's natural defense against stupidity.
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?!
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from strangers, yet on Halloween, its encouraged! Why is that?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed. But if the doctor is Carlisle Cullen, screw the fruit!
Life isn’t passing me by, it’s trying to run me over.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but my keyboard can crush your crummy pen!
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers. Stupid psychiatrist...
Dear Math, stop asking me to find your X. She's not coming back, and don't ask Y either.
Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems.
No, I didn't trip. I was just testing gravity. It still works.
Death is God's way of saying "You're fired." Suicide is our way of saying "You can't fire me! I quit!"
Friend's will always be like “well you deserve better” but best friends will be prank calling him saying “you will die in seven days”
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
EMO kids have cool hair.
EMO=Extravagantly Made Origami
BEARS=Butt Extremely Annoying Retard Scientists
I read New Moon and I wanted to kick Jacob Black REALLY REALLY HARD.
I read Eclipse and wanted to smack Jacob Black REALLY REALLY HARD. Then Bella did it for me. “Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.”
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it.
Why is Donkey Kong called “DONKEY” Kong if he’s a monkey?
If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door...
No, I don’t have PMS. I just really hate you.
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it’s gone.
Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go.
“Hey guess who this is? You guessed it. Guess what you have to do now? You guessed it. Guess what’s next? You guessed it...”
“Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.”
Life isn’t passing me by, it’s trying to run me over.
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
Did you know Sarcasm is your body’s natural defense against stupidity?
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hate that.
Paper may beat rock, but cannon ball make big hole in paper.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but my keyboard can crush your crummy pen!
Therapist = the/rapist... scary thought.
Don’t call me emo or I’ll cry big juicy tears of blood and pain and then I’ll die and it will be ALL YOUR FAULT.
. _ _EDWARD _ _CULLEN _
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each star to a reason I loved you. I was doing fine till I ran out of stars.
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world.
Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.
Some minds are like concrete; thoroughly mixed and permanently set.
The town was so dull that when the tide went out it refused to come back in.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
Tell the truth and run.
Don’t follow me, I’m lost too.
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. I suggest you run from Bob.
Definition of Your Mom: How to answer a question when you’re bored
Definition of homework: Some form of crude mind control still used in some primitive areas.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me?
I’ll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.
When life gives you lemons, chuck them at people you hate.
It doesn’t matter whether the glass is half empty or half full just drink it and get it over with.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and bitch slap someone.
The world is full of crazy people. THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER.
So what if we act like immature idiots? We’re having fun.
If at first you don’t succeed skydiving isn’t for you.
Those who throw objects at crocodiles will be asked to retrieve them.
"Set sail in a general that way direction."
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
I’m sick of following my dreams, I’m just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
Do I have to spell it out for you or scream it in you face?
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they go by.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic...
Music is love in search of word.
Are children who act in rated ‘R’ movies allowed to see them?
Whose cruel idea was it for the words ‘lisp’ to have an‘s’ in it?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
When French people swear do they say pardon my English?
Aren’t the ‘good things that come to those who wait’ just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out”?
Who was the first person to say, “See that chicken over there ... I’m gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt”?
Isn’t Disney World just a people trap operated by a mouse?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
If an atheist has to go to court, do they make him swear on the Bible?
Why are people so scared of mice, yet we all love Mickey Mouse?
“Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?”
Isn’t it funny how the word ‘politics’ is made up of the words ‘poli’ meaning ‘many’ in Latin, and ‘tics’ as in ‘bloodsucking creatures’?
Why isn’t chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?
Why is it when we talk to God we are praying, but when God talks to us we are put into the loony bin?
Why is it when some products you have to turn it upside down to read the directions, and the directions say do not turn upside down?
Why do people say, “You can’t have your cake and eat it too”? Why would someone get cake if they can’t eat it?
“When life hand you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own dang lemonade”
Assassination is an extreme form of censorship.
The sun has set, the moon has risen, today’s the day we get out of prison!!
You say I’m not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I’m not cold, I’m hot. I know I’m hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, and then kill them.
Don’t mess with me I’ve got a stick.
He said I love you, I sneezed and said sorry I’m allergic to bullshit.
I’ll be rich and famous when I invent something that will stab people over the internet.
You’re just jealous because we act retarded in public and people still love us!
Darth Vader- "Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!" Luke Skywalker- "Nah, the rebels have cake." Darth Vader- "ooh! Can I be a rebel?!"
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on!
Life was so simple when boys had cooties
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends--this is 100% TRUE, I've got PROOF!
Boys are like slinkies, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n’ slide.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
I don’t obsess! I think intensely.
Of course I’m talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Let me know if anything I say offends you, I might wanna offend you later.
One way to figure out how things work, push all the buttons!
I’m so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
When I say LOL I’m not laughing out loud. I just have nothing better to say.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
All the good ones are gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
Stupid shiny Volvo owner.
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
“Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”
“Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else”
“Real girls aren’t perfect, perfect girls aren’t real.”
“I’d rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I’m not.”
“What is easy is not always right, and what is right is not always easy.”
“Guns don’t kill people. I do.”
“A good friend bails you out of jail. A great friend is sitting there next to you saying ‘Man, that was fun!’”
“If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.”
Don't upset me, i'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Be optimistic, someday everyone you hate are going to die.
Sometimes i lay awake at night and ask "Where have i gone wrong?" and a little voice in my head says "This is gonna take more than one night."
The buddy system is essential to survive, it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Forgive your enemies, it messes with their heads.
9 out of the 10 voices in my head agree that I'm sane.
Boys are like slinky's, useless but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
Go to hell!" "Been there, done that, got bored, bought a t-shirt, came back.
When I argue with myself it's normal. It's when I argue with myself and I LOSE that it's weird.
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
It is surprising that history should be so dull considering that so much of it is invented.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Heaven kicked me out. Hell is afraid I'll take over.
(Someone boring talking to you) "Hold that thought, I need to do something" walk over and stare at a wall "yup, a lot more interesting"
I used to think that the whole world was against me. Now I know that's not true. Some of the smaller countries are neutral.
"If there's a light at the end of the tunnel it's the oncoming train"
"Whoever said that words don’t hurt, never got hit by a dictionary."
People who think they know everything are annoying to those of us who do.
There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
'Pessimist' is a word used by optimists to describe someone who sees the world for what it really is.
Don’t steal, the government hates competition.
Your village called, their idiot is missing
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.
If at first you do not succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
This isn't school! This is Hell with fluorescent lighting.
If con is the opposite of pro, tell me, what is the opposite of progress?
I'm never wrong. Once, I thought I was, but I was mistaken.
If it wasn’t for physics and law enforcement, I’d be unstoppable.
This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
If you hate someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way you are a mile away from them AND you have their shoes.
Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn
Anyone who says "Easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried it.
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
Whoever said, "Nothing is impossible," never tried slamming a revolving door.
You are an asset, when you’re not being a pain in the asset.
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
You can have as many friends that money can buy, but I’ll still hate you for free.
I never apologize. I’m sorry, that’s just the way I am.
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.
If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.
If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing.
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
When butterflies fall in love do they feel humans in their stomachs?
Me? Fail English!? … That’s unpossible!
I wonder if people wonder what I wonder, because I wonder what people wonder. Do YOU wonder what I wonder? Now THAT is what I wonder. I wonder what you’re wondering as you wonder what I wonder, if of course you’re even wondering what I’m wondering… I wonder...
I ate my homework cos my teacher said it was a piece of cake. – she lied.
If all the world's a stage... where the heck is the audience sitting??
Don’t expect the unexpected unless the unexpected expects you.
I am a member of NAPWDLA…National Association of People Who Don’t Like Abbreviations
There’s a fine line between genius and stupidity… I like to jump rope with that line.
In the beginning God made the heaven and the earth. The rest was made in China.
I am never serious. Seriously.
A message to LIFE: Please stop giving me lemons, can I have some chocolate now?
I don’t walk away from fights, I prefer running.
Many of us have sought the meaning of life. Fortunately it’s out on DVD now.
I’m always right… except when I’m wrong.
It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
Excuse me, but do these stairs go up?
Traffic is moving at a standstill.
I have multiple personalities, and so do I.
I let some blind guy borrow money the other day. He said he was gonna pay me back the next time he saw me. Wait.
I always lie. Trust me.
To kill a mocking bird. Now that’s one less bird that will wake you up, with it’s chirping.
If aliens come down to earth looking for intelligent life. Wrong planet. Sorry.
If life gives you lemons, say, “Great! I love lemons! What else ya got?”
Who’s stupid, the stupid that called the stupid, stupid, or the stupid who was called stupid by the stupid?
HEY CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE CAPS LOCK KEY IS FOR.
Why can’t I get any soup with this fork?
Today, I took an elevator up from the top floor to the basement. It was up-lift-ing.
The is a thin line between a stupid and a fool. I’m on a quest to discover whether it was an idiot or a fool who erased it.
We cannot give you the weather today because we depend on weather reports from the airport which is shut due to weather conditions. We might be able to give you a weather report tomorrow depending on the weather.
A day without sunshine is, like night.
People always say you can be who you wanna be but I can never be a giraffe.
Traffic is very heavy at the moment, so if you are thinking of leaving now, you’d better set off a few minutes earlier.
"What color was Napoleon’s white horse?" "Uh, I dunno… Black?"
As a girl was looking at a poodle, she said “Whoa! it’s a sheep!”
Bush gave an interview and he said people will vote for him because ‘They’ve seen me weep, they’ve seen me laugh, and they’ve seen me hug.’ These are the same qualifications for a Tickle Me Elmo.
A recent survey stated that the average person’s greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you’re telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
I’m not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
If ya can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. If ya can’t join ‘em, bribe ‘em. If ya can’t bribe ‘em, blackmail ‘em. If ya can’t blackmail ‘em, kill ‘em. If ya can’t kill ‘em, you’re screwed.
Unfortunately, you can’t die of a broken heart.
Heaven doesn’t want me, and Hell’s afraid I’ll take over.
“He who stands on a windowsill to see how far out he can lean without falling is a moron.”
“If you know me, chances are you hate me.”
“I’m the kind of person your parents warned you about.”
“Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will hurt my inner child”
“Don’t judge a book by its cover or a person by their scars”
“It’s not until you’re broken that you know what you’re made of.”
“Tired of living and scared of dying.”
“It requires MORE courage to suffer than to die.”
“You said that you would die for me, you must live for me too”.
“To die is nothing but a long goodbye.”
“This isn’t just goodbye, this is I can’t stand you.”
“I hear your silence loud and clear.”
“The past is only the future with the lights on.”
“Shut up voices or I’ll poke you with a spork
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I call you squishy and you shall be mine. You will be my squishy!
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Don't think of your self as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen.
If two wrongs dont make a right, try three.
Borrow money from pessimists- they dont expect to get it back!
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that cant.
I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put a garbage can on your desk and label it "IN" 5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their Caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance to the Prophecy".
7.Don't use any punctuation. 8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive thru order is "To Go"
10. Sing Along at the Opera
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON I WON!!"
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!!"
15. Tell your children over diner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
16. Send this to your friends to make them smile, It's called therapy.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is when you call everyone in the phone book that has the last name Cullen. Crazy is when you honestly believe Edward exists. Crazy is when every time you read the word twilight, or a characters name from twilight, you have a small fit and underline that part in the book. Crazy is when you spend hours searching Emmett Cullen on the internet thinking about how no boy in your school will ever be enough. Crazy is when you hear a name of a character from twilight in your class room and let out a high pitch squeal. Crazy is when you turn vegetarian after reading Twilight. Crazy is when your new favorite fruit are red apples, your new favorite flower is the flower on the cover of New Moon, your wear red ribbons, and you love chess. Crazy is when every so often you guard your thoughts just in case Edward is around. Crazy is when you see a really white, really cute guy and you automatically hope he's a vampire. Crazy is when you overhear other people's conversations when you hear anything that has to do with Twilight, and then get all mad because they weren't actually talking about Twilight. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
Billboard on the side of the road: Keep your eyes on the road and stop reading these signs
In a hotel during a conference: For anyone who has children and doesn’t know it, there is day care on the first floor.
In a Laundromat: Automatic washing machines. Please remove all your clothes when the light goes out.
In a non-smoking area: If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.
On a desk in a reception room: We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left.
On a fence: Salesmen welcome. Dog food is expensive.
On a plumber's truck: We repair what your husband fixed.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident ."
7. My mother taught me IRONY "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me WEATHER "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me: ENVY "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me: ESP "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22.My Mother taught me: GENETICS "I swear you're just like your father."
23. My Mother taught me about my ROOTS"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My Mother taught me: WISDOM "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (And that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down. (Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (Are you sure?)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (But wouldn't that save more time?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children. (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to use in outer space.)
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (But no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (Somebody got paid big bucks to write this one...)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
(Why wait that long)
2) Thou shall not do drugs.
(Alcohol lasts longer, not to mention being cheaper.)
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart.
(Wal-Mart has a bigger selection)
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism.
(Destruction has a bigger effect)
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents.
(Everyone knows grandma has more money)
6) Thou shall not get into fights.
(Just start them)
7) Thou shall not skip class.
(Just take the whole day off)
8) Thou shall not strip in class.
(Hooters pays more)
9) Thou shall not think about having sex.
(like Nike says, "Just do it")
10) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street.
(Just leave ‘em in the middle)
Why do they call math maths in like Britain? I know there are lots of different kinds of math (to many!) but can't you just classify it as the same thing?
Apparently, there was some guy imprisoned in Eastern State Penitentiary who died of masturbation. How you die of that I have no clue but that was the official cause of death in the record book so...
Try Not To Cry:
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are...
MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS
Kurt Hummel is my absolute favorite character, I love how sassy he is and how he's not afraid to call Rachel out on her crap, I also love his sense of style and fashion, he is the person that I fell in love with the first episode and where I got my eye for fashion from, if he was not on the show I do not know if I would even watch it, I think I'd be too pissed at Rachel to even want to watch the show.
Blaine Anderson is dapper and charming and I fell in love with him since his first song, Teenage Dream. I loved him as a mentor to Kurt, and even more as a boyfriend. I think he is truly and utterly sorry for what he did to Kurt and will work for the rest of his life trying to make up for it.
Brittany S. Pierce is so sweet and an amazing unicorn that embrasses he unicorn. She see's the best in everybody and honeslty doesn't have a mean bone in her body. I think she is super smart, people smart, not book smart, but none the less smart.
Santana Lopez is my favorite latina. She is awesome and will tell you what she thinks of you whether she likes you or not. She would go all Lima Heights on someone if they hurt her friends or her family but on the other hand would kick her friends butt if she needed to.
Jake Puckerman is a nice guy. I love how he is nice to Marley's mom and sticks up for her, and what he did for Ryder. I love how he asked Ryder's permissiion to start dating Marley and then made it a point to not talk about her in front of him because he knew Ryder liked Marley.
Marley Rose is the sweetest person in the world. I love her relationship with her mother and how she stuck up for her when everybody was being mean. I think she thinks there is good in everybody, and that the thing with the bullimia was just something she went through because of Kitty.
MY FAVORITE EPISODES
I do is an awesome episode with so many twists and turns that just left me on edge and wanting more.
Naked is a big episode for Jarley and Sam. Jarley because this is the episode where they take the big step and tell each other that they love each other even though they are scared that the other one won't say it back. And for Sam because he is thinkng he is stupid and doesn't think that he can amount to a lot, but Blaine helps him on his feet and shows him that he has done a lot.
Original Song is my all time favorite episode because it is the episode that Blaine tells Kurt that he likes him and they kiss, like my favorite kiss ever. I also love that they sang a duet and even though they lost they didn't care because they got each other out of all that and they didn't need a trophy.
The First Time is an awesome episode because it was a big episode for Klaine because they have a fight over Sebastian and then they make up and take the next big step for a couple and for themselves.
The Break Up is an awesome episode even though it has some context that I rather dislike. I loved the acting in it and I loved the song choices, so it's one of my favorite episodes and one of my most hated episodes at the same time.
MY FAVORITE SONGS
A Thousand Years is my all time favorite song, even before it was on Glee. I think Jarley killed it, but I would have preffered it for Klaine because I think it kind of represents them. Kurt died everyday waiting for someone like Blaine to show up and show him how to be brave. And then no matter what happens between them, they will love each other for a thousand years.
Defying Gravity is my favorite Hummelberry duet because they hated each other at the time. I loved how Kurt threw the note to save his dad the embarrasment of having his son sing a girls song.
It's Time is my favorite Blaine solo. I love how Blaine tells Kurt that he needs to go to New York even though he is going to be miserable when Kurt is gone. And to me that is the most self less thing he could have done. I also really love what he and all the dancers did with all the cups. It was awesome.
Being Alive is my all time favorite Kurt solo. I loved how much emotion he put into it, and he was singing it to Blaine. Saying that Blaine had hurt him, but hurting was part of being alive. I think it was one of the best solo's ever done on the show because of that emotion.
MY FAVORITE COUPLES
Klaine is my all time favorite couple for obvious reasons. But I think they act like a real couple. They started out as friends, and then they moved to a couple after months of being just friends. And then they took the next step with Blaine saying he loved Kurt abot 2 months after they started dating, and they didn't take the big step in the relationship until after about 6 months of being together, and to me that's a real couple and not jumping into it. I also think that they face troubles that real couples face. Like jelousy. That's the big one, first Kurt was jelous of Sebastian and then Blaine was jelous of Chandler. And I think they face the biggest problem that any couple could face: long distance relationship. In the end it didn't work because they were always busy with there own lives and they started pulling away and then Blaine did the worst thing possible: cheat. But I also believe that he is really and truly sorry and will spend the rest of his life trying to make up for it. I also think they are getting closer and closer to getting back together as the season goes on.
Jarley is my second favorite couple because they are young and new and I just need one and they are really hard not to love, what with Jake being the bad boy that he is and Marley being the sweet girl that doesn't know where she belongs yet, and I think they have some growing to do, but they are young and I know that they will last.
Brittana is my third favorite couple because they went through hell to be together, and I think they belong together. Santana understands Brittany in a way that nobody else can, and I want them to be together in the end. But if that doesn't happen then I would be happy if they were best friends.
Please read it and think about all the unwanted children that get murdered every day.
Month One Hi Mommy! I am only 3/4 of an inch long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Month Two Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb! If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Month Three You know what Mommy? I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too. I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Month Four Mommy, My hair is starting to grow! It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Month Five You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby! I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
Month Six I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Month Seven Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just: One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
Post this in your profile if you think abortion's terrible.
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
Opening Credits: Take A Chance On Me, ABBA (You really should)
Waking Up: To Love Somebody, The Bee Gee's (Interesting)
First Day of School: Beauty School Dropout, Glee (I hope not)
Falling In Love: Love In an Elevator, Aerosmith (Okay...)
Fight Song: Kicking And Screaming, Miley Cyrus (Well if that's how I fight...)
Breaking Up: Somewhere Only We Know, Glee (I love this song)
Prom: Dancing Queen, ABBA (OMG, that is funny, I hope I win)
Life is just...OK : Just What I needed, The Cars (Hah, that's funny)
Mental Breakdown: I'll Remember, Glee
Driving: Blackbird, Glee (I don't think I should be focusing on birds when I start driving)
High school flashback: Picture To Burn, Taylor Swift (I hope high school isn't that bad)
Flashback: Respect, Aretha Franklin
Getting Back Together: Not The End, Glee (Guess it really isn't)
Wedding: Candles, Glee (Love that song)
Birth Of Child: Good Riddance(Time of Your Life), Glee (Um, I hope it's the time of my life, I don't think I'll be getting rid of it though.)
Final Battle: Reason to Believe, Rod Stewert (Does that mean I'm going to win?)
Death Scene: Lights, Journey (Well it makes sense, I'll be going into the white light in the sky)
Funeral Song: On Top of The World, Imagine Dragons (Well I will, I'll be looking down)
End Credits: Our Song, Taylor Swift
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FRIENDS AND BEST FRIENDS
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin' "DAMN IT! We screwed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Are your personal crying shoulder.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high-school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
Conclusion, I have one BFF in this world... Haha..
1) YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
2) YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fav color and fav animal)
3) YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, and current street name)
- Elizabeth Anna
4) YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
5) YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (fav color, fav drink)
-Blue Mt. Dew
6) YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mothers middle name)
7) YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one your pets)
8) YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong)
9) YOUR PIRATE NAME (fav color, pirate accessory)
You own a cell phone. (Nope, wish I did)
You own something from Abercrombie. (I have no freakin’ idea what that is)
You own something from Pac sun. (Wha…?)
'You own something from Hollister. (Huh?)
You own something from American Eagle. (Nope…)
You love/like going to the mall. (Love it! It's my favorite place.)
You own an iPod/MP3 player. (Yep!! Use it all the time)
You love Starbucks. (Love it, it's my favorite coffee place)
have been called a brat. (Yep… just this morning)
You hate buying things that are on sale. (Nope, love a good sale)
You have more than one house. (I don’t, only wish I did)
Black is one of your favourite colors. (Duh But my fav is still BLUE)
You have thought about death. (A few times)
You wear chains. (I like chains)
You like heavy metal. (NO! HATE THEM!)
You've shopped at Hot Topic. (One of my favortite stores)
You have worn black lipstick (Yes, love black lipstick)
Your hair was/is dark. (I was born with black hair which is a dark color!)
You dislike preps. (Urm… Nah)
You’re an atheist/ Satanist/agnostic. (Uhm, no...)
You can skateboard (Yes, I can, since about 5th grade)
You’ve worn plaid. (Yes, love plaid)
You like Converse. (Wear them almost everday, so yes, like converse)
You hate MTV. (I don't even know what MTV is)
You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair. (Yes, still wish I did, but I had to wash it out sadly)
You dislike pink. (No, I really like pink)
You hate/dislike preps. (Urm... still nah)
You wear/wore skateboarding shoes. (They have skateboarding shoes?)
You love the computer. (Duh…)
You like Harry Potter. (Love it!)
You are supposed to wear glasses/contacts. (Yes, I unfortunately wear glasses)
You get straight A's. (Yes, I am... urhm... smart)
You love/like reading. (Love it? It's my life!)
You were/are in band. (Never but wished and dreamed of it)
You don't care what you look like. (Yup Don’t care)
You have a curfew. (I have no idea… Never been told of it before…)
You always do your homework. (Yeah 50-50)
You never miss school unless you're sick. (Yep)
You watch/watched the Super bowl. (Yes, I yelled at the TV when the San Fransico lost)
You own track shoes or other sports related shoes. (Yes, I own Nike)
You collect your jerseys. (Uhm, no, I had to give them back)
You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies/awards. (Only part of my wall)
You have posters or plaques of famous athletes. (No, who would I have?)
Your garage consists of sports equipment. (I'd have to have a garage for that to happen)
You belong/belonged to a sports team. (Uh, yes, love softball)
You are going/did go to a sports summer camp. (I'd have to be able to afford that)
You have a specific number. (Yes... number 15)
You like loud music. (Yep!)
You love/loved the Ninja Turtles. (No, I never did)
You never walk anywhere. (Huh?)
You wear slip-on shoes. (No, I really hate them)
You wear/wore Vans. (Nope)
You like the band Panic! At the disco. (Who?)
You wear band t-shirts. (Nah… Don’t own any)
People have called you a freak and meant it. (Never really heard)
You love to "hardcore" dance. (Don’t dance)
Hair has been died more than 1 color (Yes, brown, red, and blonde)
YOUR GUY SIDE
You love hoodies. (Love them!)
You love jeans. (I only wear them everyday)
Dogs are better than cats. (No, actually I like them both the same)
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (It really is)
You've played with/against boys on a team. (Duh, that's why they invented brothers and PE
Shopping is torture. (No, I quite like it)
Sad movies suck. (They really do)
You own/ed an Xbox. (I own 3)
Played with Hot wheel cars as a kid. (Still do)
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. (Urhm... no)
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega. (I own a 3DS, and lost my DS)
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. (No)
You watch sports on TV. (If it's baseball or basketball)
Gory movies are cool. (Can't stand them)
You go to your dad for advice. (What dad?)
You own like a trillion baseball caps. (No... only 4)
You like going to high school football games. (Yes, I do... it's sad)
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. (Uhm, no, I think not)
Baggy pants are cool to wear. (Glech, hate baggy pants)
It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. (You kidding? Love them)
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favourite colors. (Uhm, yes? Blue)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think. (Crazy is my middle name)
Sports are fun. (Aww yeah)
Talk with food in your mouth. (Uhm duh, how do you think I gross out my brother?)
Sleep with your socks on at night. (If I didn't my feet would get cold)
YOUR GIRL SIDE
You wear lip gloss/Chap stick. (Yes, don't you?)
You love to shop. (Duh! Shop till I drop!)
You wear eyeliner. (Only when I'm allowed too)
You wear the color pink (Yes, love the color)
Go to your mom for advice. (Who else would I go to?)
You consider cheerleading a sport. (Because it is)
You hate wearing the color black. (No, I quite like wearing it, it's quite flattering)
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. (Love them!)
You like wearing jewelry. (Duh, I feel naked without it)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. (No, I have like 2 that i actually wear)
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. (Yes, if it were a sport I would win)
You don't like the movie Star Wars. (No, I actually like it, well 2 of them anyways)
You were in gymnastics/dance (Only wish, but that would require money)
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. (Uhm, yes, doesn't it for you?)
You smile a lot more than you should. (There's a limit?)
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (Don't you?)
You care about what you look like. (Not really...)
You like wearing dresses when you can. (No, I hate them)
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. (I like wearing the ones I'm not allergic too)
You love the movies. (Love the movies)
You used to play with dolls as little kid. (Loved dolls)
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. (Yep, my cousin is usually my victim)
Like being the star of everything. (I AM the star of everything)
Conclusion: I'm 36.3% Prep, 55.5% Gothic, 50% Punk, 90% Geek, 55.5% Athletic, and 20% Harcore/Scene, have a 60% guy side and a 78.2% girl side.
Randomly list twelve of your favorite Glee characters:
1. Kurt Hummel
2. Rachel Berry
3. Santana Lopez
4. Marley Rose
5. Blaine Anderson
6. Quinn Fabray
7. Finn Hudson
8. Sam Evans
9. Nick Duval
10. Brittany S. Pierce
11. Jake Puckerman
12. Jeff Sterling
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Quinn/Jake, umm no.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Marley? Yeah she's hot... like an 8.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Jeff got Sam preg… OMG!!! How? XD
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any?
Nick? Well, a lot… Too many… And I won’t recommend any.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple ?
Rachel/Quinn… Faberry! Whoop whoop! Awesome!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Blaine/Nick or Blaine/Brittany… OMG… Well Blaine/Brittany sounds better… but Blaine's gay, so Blaine/Nick.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Finn walks on Rachel and Jeff………… Jeff's gonna get killed obviously!
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
Santana/Brittany, ooh, I love this pair!
-After a rough break up with Sam. Brittany found herself curled up in Santana's arms crying her eyes out. Santana kisses Brittany. Can they rekindle their relationship? Or is it too soon?
9. Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic?
Kurt/Sam? Are you serious? There’s like… TONS!
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Finn/Jeff… Gasp* Please!!! Don’t let me read it! DX
Tittle: Bros Forever
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Marley with Kurt…. Hrm… I might like that.. XD
Plot: Kurt still dating Blaine. Marley realizes she likes Kurt. Kurt currently still in Dalton. Marley wants to break the lover apart and asks Sebastian for help. Klaine breaks up and Marley gets Kurt but later she was beaten up by the girls of the glee club when they find out the truth.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Finn… no, none of my friends like Glee.
13. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Santana?? Urm… no... they still don't like Glee.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
15. Would anyone you know write Two/Four/Five?
Rachel/Marley/Blaine…. Ermmm... still no…
16. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Brittany? OMG… I don’t wanna know
17. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Sam? Urm… From A Different Land?
18. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning!!! You’ll be scarred for LIFE! And might crack up a bit when Blaine tries to fight for his love.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Brittany on Rachel? “I love your raindeer sweater” XD
20. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Blaine, like all the time.
21. What is Six's super-secret kink?
Quinn? No idea.
22. Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Jake shag Nick? Not even going there…
23. If Three and Seven got together, who would top?
Santana with Finn……… *Speechless* *Laugh like there’s no tomorrow* XD
24. "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
Kurt and Nick are in a happy relationship until Nick suddenly runs off with Marley. Kurt, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Jake and a brief unhappy affair with Jeff, then follows the wise advice of Blaine and finds true love with Santana.
OMG… The first and until the affair part was nice… But, it all crash when the end of it… Kurt/Santana?! Seriously! XD
The title : The One And Only
Who’ll read it: I hope no one ever does XD
25. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Finn/Sam?? No feeling. Like what so ever.
The First Character I Fell in Love With: Kurt Hummel
The Character I Never Expected to Love as Much as I do Now: Noah Puckerman & Santana Lopez
The Character Everyone Loves that I Hate: No one
The Character I Love that Everyone Hates: Kitty Wilde
The Character I Want to be Like: Kurt Hummel
My Three Favorite Characters: Kurt Hummel, Blaine Anderson(currently in the middle of hating n lovin') and Brittany S. Pierce
My Three Least Favorite Characters: Will, Figgins. Karofsky
My Favorite Guest Star: Idina Menzel (Shelby Corcaron)
My Favorite Group Performance: This Is The New Year
A Couple that I want to See Sink: Kurtbastian?
The Best, Most Perfect Couple out There: Klaine... (sob* sob* Why Blaine?! Why did you do it?!)
Best Male/Male Duet Perfect, Blaine and Kurt
Best Female/Female Duet I Fell Pretty/Unpretty, Rachel and Quinn
Best Female/Male Duet A Thousand Years, Jake and Marley
Best Overall Solo Being Alive, Kurt
Best Male Solo Let Me Love You(Until You Learn To Love Yourself), Jake
Best Female Solo I Was Here, Rachel
Best Non-New Direction Song Somewhere Only We Know, Warblers.
Best New Direction Song Born This Way
Best New Character Marley Rose
Best New Direction Male Group Number No Scrubs
Best New Direction Female Group Number I Kissed A Girl
Best Guest Star Idina Menzel
Best Mashup Halo/Walking On Sunshine
Best Overall Song Bad Romance
Best Vocal Performance of New Directions Fly/I Believe I Can Fly
Best Dancing Performance of New Directions Man In The Mirror
Best Costumes in a Performance of New Directions Don't Stop Believing
Best Kiss (One Per Episode at Least) Kliss… (BlaineKurtKiss)
Best New Couple Jarley
Best New Friendship Blam (BlaineSam)
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
2. The future is not set in stone.
3. Men are crabby when they're hungry.
4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear.
5. True love knows no boundaries.
6. Some people are just danger magnets.
7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love.
8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle!
9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them.
10. Porshe 911 Turbos make really great bribes.
11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day.
12. Snow just means it's too cold for rain.
13. Family is about more than just blood.
14. What's worth doing is worth over-doing.
15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising.
16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings.
17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity.
18. There are exceptions to every rule.
19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid.
20. Hearing voices in your head doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy.
21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another's.
22. Cold hands = Warm heart.
23. Not breathing is uncomfortable.
24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair.
25. Romeo was an idiot.
26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day.
27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone.
28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with.
29. Space heaters can be very annoying.
30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise.
You have been Pinned with Obsessive Cullen Disorder put this on profile if you've caught it!
Cute Twilight Sayings
1. Twilight: Giving hope to clumsy girls
2. Edward, Emmett, and Carlisle Cullen and Jasper Hale: Raising the standards for future boyfriends
3. Some people want to be a superstar; all I want to be is a vampire.
4. Thanks Stephenie Meyer! Now everytime I hear thunder I imagine vampires playing baseball.
5. So there's this rainy little town called Forks (and I think I kinda wanna live there)
6. Whoever says that they don't have an imaginary boyfriend clearly never read Twilight.
7. Edward, will you please take me to the prom? I know you're a fictional character and all but...PLEASE!!
8. Edward Cullen: I love a man who plays the piano and sparkles
Emmett's the Strongest,
Rosalie's the Prettiest,
Edward's the Fastest,
Bella's the Clumsiest,
Alice's the Smartest,
But only Jasper can sit in a corner and STILL make everyone feel jealous. ;)
I promise to remember Bella,
Each time I carelessly fall down
And I promise to remember Edward,
When ever I'm out of town I promise to obey traffic laws,
For Charlie's case of course
And I promise to remember Jacob,
When my heart is filled with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle,
When ever I'm in the emergency room
And I promise to remember Emmett,
Each time I hear a big boom I promise to remember Rosalie,
When ever I see something with pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice,
When I go to the mall and a cute outfit finds me
I promise to remember Renesmee,
When I see that beautiful bronze hair
And I promise to remember Esme,
When someone says they care
I promise to remember Jasper,
When my stomach isn't curled
And I promise to remember the Volturi,
When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes I promise to love Twilight
Where ever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because that's what Twilighters know
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasley twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
Professor Flitwick … does not know where Snow White is.
Professor Snape … has no wish to get in touch with his ‘feminine side’.
Professor Lupin … has no need for a flea collar. Ever.
Professor Dumbledore … should be referred to as ‘Professor’, ‘Headmaster’ or ‘Sir’, not ‘Dude’, ‘My Leige’ or ‘Tim the Enchanter’.
Harry Potter … is more Emo than Draco Malfoy.
Draco Malfoy … disagrees.
Ron Weasley … is very afraid.
Hermione Granger:...is more afraid than Ron
Ron Weasley:...is more afraid than anyone especially Hermione
Harry Potter:...is bored of this conversation and want's to kick Voldie's butt
Luna Lovegood … is perfectly sane, thanks very much.
Ginny Weasley … wants her Hogwarts toilet seat.
Fred Weasley … knows if he and his twin giggle at an idea for more than fifteen seconds, they may assume that it’s against the rules and therefore should not carry it out.
George Weasley … knows he and his twin will carry it out and are not remotely sorry.
Lily Evans … swears she is not in love with James Potter.
James Potter … doesn’t believe her.
Remus Lupin … would prefer less jokes about ‘his time of the month’.
Sirius Black … killed by drapery.
Andromeda Black … is going to marry a muggle – screw the consequences.
Bellatrix Black … is quietly going insane.
Voldemort … does not think it would be funny if HP were to put on earmuffs and pulled out a mandrake in his presence.
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.
 I need to tell you a secret LOOK AT 5
 The answer is LOOK AT 11
 Dont get mad LOOK AT 15
 Calm down don’t be mad LOOK AT 13
 First LOOK AT 2
 Dont be that angry LOOK AT 12
 I’m bored.
 What I wanted to tell you is…THE ANSWER IS ON 14
 Be patient LOOK AT 4
 This is the last time I’m going to do this LOOK AT 7
 I hope you’re not mad when I say this LOOK AT6
 Sorry LOOK AT 8
 Don’t be getting a hype LOOK AT 10
 I dont know how to say this LOOK AT 3
 You must be realllllly mad LOOK AT NUMBER9
Tee he heee!
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS:will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS: won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
this is this dog
this is is dog
this is how dog
this is to dog
this is keep dog
this is an dog
this is idiot dog
this is busy dog
this is for dog
this is forty dog
this is seconds dog
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down. If you get it. Paste it. :D
Arthur: Shut up Merlin!
Merlin: Will it be hot? Will it be cold? Will it be wet? Will it be dry?
Merlin: What? Really? I don't know what to pack! Hang on...You don't know where we're going do you?"
Arthur: Of course I know! I just can't tell you!"
Merlin: I suppose you'd have to kill me" *joking*
Arthur: Immediately and without hesitation" *stone faced*
Merlin: Okaaay. Love a good surprise...who doesn't love surprises..."
Arthur: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't run you through right now!
Dragoon: You shouldn't do that! Because if you did that, you would never learn of my plan...
Arthur: What plan?
Dragoon: EXACTLY! That's why you can't run me through!
Uther: Can someone please explain what happened"
Uther: Someone with a brain?
Arthur: Now I realize you're not as big of a fool as you look.
Merlin: I feel the same, now that I realize you're not as arrogant as you sound.
Arthur: Do you still think I'm arrogant?
Merlin: No. More... supercilious.
Arthur: That's a big word Merlin. Are you sure you know what it means?
Arthur: Very good.
Arthur: It doesn't quite mean that...
Merlin: No. These are just other things you are.
Dragoon: Questions...So many damn questions! For once in your life, would you just do what you told!
Arthur: Do you have any idea what it’s like to live with a man who constantly thinks he’s the best?
Merlin: Mmm… Must be irritating.
Arthur: I’m the one who gives the orders. Remember?
Merlin: Yeah. You ready? Let’s go.
Merlin: You're a hero.
Arthur: Thank you, Merlin.
Merlin: Not to me, to your people.
Arthur: And why is that?
Merlin: Because I know something that they don’t
Arthur: And what is that? *Merlin looks around. No-one is watching.*
Merlin: You, my friend are a cabbage head.
Arthur: Describe Dollop head.
Merlin: In two words?
Arthur: Er yeah
Merlin: Prince Arthur
Arthur: You should follow them. The woods is safe
Merlin: Hmm...Nah, I've seen the woods already
Arthur: We have to lift him onto the bed.
Merlin: What? He’s asleep. He’ll never know.
Merlin: Well… I’ll suppose he can have a pillow.
Arthur: But...he’s the king!
Merlin: All right, fine! Two pillows.
Merlin: I’m sick and tired of cleaning up after Arthur! I cook his meals, clean his clothes, not to mention the small matter of saving his life every other day. And what do I get in return? I get picked on at training this morning, and when I try to tell him why and how Elyan is acting the way he is, he nearly takes my head off! Gaius? Are you even listening?! Great! I might as well not even exist! Hello, my name is Merlin. Don’t worry about me, I’m not even here! I mean, It's not like I a have a great destiny! Nope not me!
Merlin: "How long have you been training to be a prat?"
Arthur: "You can't talk to me like that."
Merlin: "I'm so sorry, how long have you been training to be a prat, my lord?"
99% of teenagers would die if Justin Bieber jumped off a building. Repost this if you're the 1% that would be eating pop corn wearing 3D glasses screaming "Do a back flip!"
"I walk, talk, eat and sleep on earth, but I live my life in a completely different world." If this sentence describes you, copy and paste on your profile.
If you wanna WHACK the BBC for cancelling Merlin, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE, GET A BAT AND FOLLOW ME
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy this in your profile.
If you have ever burst out in insane laughter for absolutely no reason at all, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are hardcore obsessed with a show or movie or book, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that Uther Pendragon would accuse a rock of sorcery if he tripped on it, paste this on your profile.
If you have Merlin's rant down pat, this one's for you!
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientist's liking. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a total klutz, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over air, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for something to copy and paste, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're the type of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile..
If you randomly check your email every five minutes while on the computer, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler then being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get all giddy when you hear a trailer for your favorite TV show/movie is on TV, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're not ashamed to call yourself a fangirl (or squeal like one), copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've every tripped up the stairs, copy and paste onto you profile.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you know a book character that just HAS to exist.
If you want your favorite fictional characters to exist, copy and paste on your profile
If you talk to inanimate objects, copy and paste to your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with FanFiction, put this into your profile.
If you've ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like profiles that have a bunch of stuff in them, copy and paste this to your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for something to copy and paste, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
If you've ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects post this in your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you run into walls on a daily basis copy and paste this to your profile
If you can't make it through the day without tripping on a flat surface over nothing but your own feet copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you cried when Edward left Bella in New Moon copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you went to sleep at around 2 am reading Twilight and/or New Moon and/or Eclipse, copy and pastes this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world inside your head that no one else in the world is aloud to come into, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly stupid, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've never had "The Talk", but instead learned everything you needed to know from television or fanfic, copy this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with Twilight that whenever you hear thunder you think of vampires playing baseball. Copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Bella is out of her mind for saying no to Edward's proposal in New Moon and you want to hit her hard upside the head with a katana, copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.
If sometimes, you just plain out DON'T MAKE SENSE, copy and paste this to your profile.
If sometimes not even you understand yourself, copy and paste this to your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you can read/speak more than one language (not necessarily fluently), copy this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. copy and paste this if you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?"
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself! It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE then it's weird! If you agree, copy and paste this and put it in your profile!
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in ur profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have so much stuff on your profile that you can't keep track and you have double of some things, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Skittles tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
...S...Obsession over vampires
"I'd die before I help you!"
"Oh, don't be boring. Everyone who says that dies."
I swear, when I've taken over the world and have a captive who says the first line I will defiantly say the far-too-goddamn-awesome second line. I swear.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ME(KlaineGleekStarkidfan4eva)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
All over my chest and stomach are little holes. I got them because I have exzema and when I was little it was really bad, and so I scratched myself a lot, and those holes are the consequence from them.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
I have Twilight posters, random celebrities, projects from years past, pics of my life, and a glee paper plate. Don't ask.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Everything, except Heavy Metal, R&B, and Korn. Hate Korn.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Based on my moms story... 7 am.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
No more fights, except maybe video games... but other than that, no fights.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Living with my mom. I don't like living with my grandparents.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Hmmm... maybe my Grimms complete fairy tales book? It's huge and I love it, I've had it for a few years, and I've read a lot of the stories.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
No I don't.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
No, well when I'm watching scary movies I do.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I don't know. I think the last time I cried was watching a video on YouTube.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
Vanilla, because I'm allergic to all the rest.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
Blonde hair and Green or purple eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
On top of the Eiffle tower. Haha, I wish. Maybe at the place that's most special to me and my signifacant other?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Energy Drink, I hate coffee.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Pineapple and Olives.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
No and never will!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
My little glass doll named Reece, I got it from my Great Grandma Reed, and she died before my 8th birthday, but her funeral was on my 8th birthday.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
No... I just buy whatever I think is cool.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
A blue and yellow Beta named Dory. Classic I know.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
I don't know... sing them a song? Haha.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Blondes, although I am brunette... unfortunately.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
My grandma... to tell her to come pick me up from school.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Somebody who doesn't care about their education. Everybody needs one, whether they want one or not.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
No… not yet. But I will one day.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Puke, and bugs.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Yes, I've met 4 basketball players. Luke Babott, LaMarcus Aldridge, Wesley Mathews, of the Portland Trail Blazers. And then the captial of the Chicago Bulls, but I can't remember his name.
37. FIRST JOB?
Um, none? Not old enough.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes, I don't want to go into details.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
No, I think…
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My eyes... I've been told they are very blue.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes, I have them on now.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
An autographed picture of Darren Criss or Chris Colfer. Haha. Or just some Glee posters.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Three, two boys and a girl.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Yes, I still do.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No because I can never read my handwriting, I don't know how my teachers do... that's why I like to type all my essay's.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Um, I hate to clean my room?
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
My Miley Cyrus CD, I've had it since I was 10.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, we both would be really smart and would try to correct each others work all the time, and we'd both be really crazy and fun.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes, including attitude.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I think I just have a tantrum usually..
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
My aunt and uncles house. I used be there more than my own house. I have my own room that I share with my mom.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Umm, my Blues Clues blanket? I carried it around everywhere.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Um, I don't have one, but I used to have about 40 numbers in it.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
*GASP* No!!! Never! Catch the sarcasm there?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Guy: Honesty and cares about stuff other than girls.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Anna, Anna Banana, Nanna, Rachel Berry (because I'm like her), and Dingle Berry... don't ask.
67. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, and Imagine Dragons
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Glee, Revenge, and Switched at Birth
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE?
Haven't taken them yet.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Cookie Dough or Mint Choclate Chip
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Yes… This question is weird…
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Ugh, oh wait, 2 days ago?
74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
Um, about 90 miles? I wasn't driving, obviously.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Glee. Blow Me One Last Kiss.
77. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #73?
Woah! There was no number 73! When did that happen?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Um, my grandma and Grandpa in California...
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME GENDER?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
I don't know? And The Cradle Will Rock by Van Halen?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Haters. Haha, the noise that chalk makes on a calk board. Hate it.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
September! My month!
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
Virgo, 'cause it's my sign.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
No! Hate it, disgusting.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Umm, Pitch Perfect.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
September 22nd. My birthday, and my mom's birthday October 13th. Haha, evil birthday.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, and the Recorder.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
None. I don’t take sides… but whichever bring peace, I might consider.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
None, but hugs are okey…
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Umm, I think that would require money? Haha, um, a J-14 magazine. It had Twilight Breaking Dawn Posters in it.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
Toy care, because I can't drive...
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do, put the ones in bold that you do/have done.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails (how...?)
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair,
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out-
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
Well that explains a lot.
Growing up your best friend becomes your worst enemy.
Lollipops turn into cigarettes.
The innocent ones turn into sluts.
Home work goes into the trash.
Detention becomes suspension.
Soda becomes Vodka.
Undies turn into G-Strings.
Kisses turn into Sex.
Remember when high meant swinging on a playground?
When protection meant wearing a helmet?
When the worst thing you could get from guys were cooties?
Your worst enemies were your siblings.
Race issues were only about who ran the fastest.
War was only a card game.
The only drug you new was cough medicine.
wearing a skirt didn't make you a slut.
the only things that hurt were skinned knees and goodbyes were only meant until tomorrow?
... and to think we all couldn't wait to grow up.
Will post more on a later date.
Unsafe External Link