Author has written 2 stories for Hunger Games.
If you have any FF suggestions, with any of the ships or with my top 3 characters, please send them to me!!! Just put the link in comment or PM me. (Preferably send a Loki fic)
The Fandoms I am apart of include the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Thor, The Avengers, and Sherlock.
-Loki/ANYONE (No OCs)
Top 3 characters EVER
Favorite Books: Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson
Favorite Movies: Thor!!!! (more like Loki), The Avengers, Pitch Perfect, Hunger Games, Iron Man, Now You See Me, Pirates of the Caribbean, Tangled, Harry Potter 4, 6, 7, and 8, Red Dawn (WOLVERINES!!!!!!!) (2012), The Lion King
Favorite Actors/Actresses: Tom Hiddleston, Tom Felton, Chris Hemsworth, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Josh Hutcherson, Daniel Radcliffe, Orlando Bloom, Robert Downey Jr, Alan Rickman, Robert Pattinson, Evana Lynch
Favorite Artists (musical): Christina Perri, Imagine Dragons, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, The Wanted
AMAZING HUNGER GAMES QUOTES
"Stay with me." "Always." -Katniss and Peeta
"You love me. Real or not real?" "Real" -Peeta and Katniss
"I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you." -Peeta Mellark
"What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destuction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. Only Peeta can give me that." -Katniss Everdeen
"If he dies. I'll never go home, not really. I'll spend the rest of my life in the arena, trying to think my way out." -Katniss Everdeen
"Embrace the probability of of your imminate death, and know in your heart, that there is nothing I can do to save you" -Haymitch
"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart." -Finnick
"My nightmares are usually about losing you." -Peeta Mellark
"I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me" -Katniss Everdeen
"That is mahogany!" -Effie
"So it's you and a syringe against the Capitol? See this is why no one lets you make the plans." -Haymitch
"You could live a thousand lifetimes and still not deserve him." -Haymitch
"If we burn. You burn with us." -Katniss Everdeen
"Katniss will pick who ever she thinks she can't survive without." -Gale Hawthorne
There are two muffins in an oven. One muffin says,"OH MY GOD!! WE'RE IN AN OVEN!" The other muffin says,"OH MY GOD! TALKING MUFFIN!!"
Share on your profile if you love dumb jokes!!!
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if anyone slows down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In"
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their caffeine addictions, switch to expresso
6. In the memo field of all your checks write, "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance to the Prophecy"
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk
10. Order diet water with a serious face whenever you go out to eat
11. Specify that your Drive-Thru order is To Go
12. Sing Along at the opera
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't go to their party because you're not in the mood
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom
17. When money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running and screaming "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go"
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity, post this on your profile and make somebody smile!
10 facts about you!
1. You're reading this right now
2. You're realizing that is a stupid fact
4. You didn't realize I skipped three
5. You're checking now
6. You're smiling
7. You're still reading this even though it's stupid.
9. You didn't realize I skipped eight
10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again
11. You're enjoying this
12. You didn't realize that there's only supposed to be ten facts
Share this if you've done one of these: (I have done all of these things!)
1. Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, then remembered.
2. When you were little, thought the actual shape of a heart was
3. Closed the fridge door really slow, just to see when the lights went off.
4. Tried to balance the light between on and off.
TO DO LIST
-Buy a sword
-Name sword Kindness
-Kill people with Kindness
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’, and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.
God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
Some people say “If you can’t beat them, join them”. I say “If you can’t beat them, beat them”, because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
Squirrels – nature’s speed bumps.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can't.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
They told me I was gullible...and I believed them.
People say 'Guns don't kill people. People kill people.' Well I think the guns help a lot. If you just walked up to a person and yelled "BANG!" nothing would happen.
At weddings, old people come up to me and say, "You're next!" I do the same thing to them at funerals.
4 out of 5 doctors say that the fifth doctor is a moron.
This is the oldest I've ever been.