Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and Doctor Who.
Okay, so in this box I'm supposed to write about me, right? Well, I'm not exactly sure what to write so.. I'll just hope for the best...
You already know my name, I'm 17 and am in Year 13 - also known as Senior year.
My favourite pairing is a cross over one: Logan Howlett (X-Men)/HP but I also like me a bit of destiel and TMR/HP
I apologise in advance for my spelling- auto correct is a life saver!
5 Words that describe me: Funny, 'mental' according to my friends, sporty, trustworthy, ambitious... I also have an obsession with '...'s as you can see!
9 Annoying Things About People
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say “Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too”. What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
4. When people say “it’s always the last place you look”. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you’ve found it?
5. When people say while watching a film “did you see that?”. No, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask “Can I ask you a question?”…. Didn’t really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is ‘new and improved!’. Which is it? If it’s new, then there has never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn’t be new.
8. When people say “life is short”. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that’s longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks “Has the bus come yet?”. If the bus came would I be standing here?
On a Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos!
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swanson frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On Sunsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a child's superman costume:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On T-Rat (Military food):