Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
Hello there and welcome to the wonderful chatoic mess that is my thoughts. I would first like to introduce you to the resident characters around here.
1) Meet Emily Lily-Lynn Potter, she added the Lily part when she found out about her parents. Em is Harry's twin sister, but no one knows that she is alive because Dumbledore placed her in a Muggle orphanage in America after her parents death. She grew up thinking she was Emma Harris until she attened Salem Witch and Wizarding Institute and found out her true identity. Em is a sweet girl and is usually a safe bet to have a conversation with.. She is getting pretty good at wandless magic, her special talent, but DO NOT get her angry. If she happens to be angry, or, heaven-forbid you make her angry, do yourself a huge favor and take cover. Heavy objects become dangerous projectiles and seatless, trackless roller coasters aren't as fun as they sound. Otherwise, I'm sure you'll like her.
2) Meet Cassie, a Lord of the Rings elf from a story I am helping to co-write. Cassie is friendly and easy to get along with, provided you don't catch her in one of her moods. Only Legolas can talk to her then. You see, Cassie's mom died when she was younger and she was forced to raise her younger siblings. Don't touch upon her father, it tends to be a bit of a sore subject. Cassie is very opinionated and frank. She couldn't care less about what people think about her and what society demands of her. But she is easy enough to talk to and she usually will listen.
3) Meet Jade, Cassie's nearly identical but younger sister. Jade is the ideal best friend. She is sweet, down-to-earth, reasonable, etc. She isn't as extreme as her older sister, but you don't want to get her started either. If your looking for a good conversation, she is your best bet, also since she is the least likely to go completely nuts.
4) Meet Lena, younger sister of Cassie and Jade and twin sister to Nary (mentioned on Argenteus Draco's page). Lena is a little hyperactive and extreme, though she has calmed down in recent months, though that may have to do with the fact that Em locked her in a closet for three weeks, don't ask. Lena is nice enough, but she is a little immature and childish, never really having grown up.
5) Meet Lalaine, my newest character created from my favorite TV show LOST. Lalaine is a fifteen year old who has been on the island since she was three. Her parents' yacht crashed on the island and "the others" kidnapped her. She managed to escape to the plance survivors. She is rather quiet and doesn't trust new people. She isn't willing to talk to most about what happened to her so don't ask her any questions. But she is probably the sanest around here next to Jade. Once you get to know her, I'm sure you'll love her.
6) Last, but certainly not least, are the minis. (yes hil and rach) they are back. The minis are younger versions of Cass, Jade and Legolas. Hyper - yes. Insane - most definetly yes. Addicted to sugar - I hope not.
I am a major fan of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. I also love LOST, 24, and Supernatural. Several fanfics should be appearing on any of those subjects.
I am a fan of the following ships: Harry/Hermione, Ron/Hermione, Draco/Ginny, Neville/Luna, Harry/Ginny, James/Lily, Harry/Blaise Zabini(female), and others.
Beyond the Whispering Veil- I know some of you loved this story, but I am having a major writing block on it and don't know exactly where I want it to go. If you have any ideas please send them to me via reviews on the story, otherwise it is staying the way it is until I have an inspriation.
The Life After - I want to continue this story, but I have a lot of others going on right now and I need to plan carefully what happens next.
Together We Can Withstand Everything - This may end up being my favorite story I have ever written. I have been planning it for about two years. I love this story, but it is going to be a long time before it is actually finished.
Other stories are in the works and may be appearing very soon.
I will leave you with some quotes:
"Nothing gold can stay"
"I lie to myself all the time, but I never believe me"
"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves and its tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them"
"I'll admit I may not always be right, but I am never wrong"
"If you can't convice them, confuse them"
"If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always gotten"
"Isn't there someone else you can annoy Celeb? Friends? Family? (pause) Poisonous reptiles?"
"You need to pretend it's a seed." "But it's a rock"
"You know your having a bad day when your royally annoying father decides to blame your best friend's father for you mother's murder and leaves it to you to raise your youger siblings. This would be a time to say 'Oh s'"
"I survived the Battle of Helm's Deep with those two idiots (points to two elves engaged in a shouting match) and all I got was a lousy T-shirt"
(Sliding a ring with the words) "Ring goes on, ring goes off, ring goes one, ring goes off, ring goes on, ring goes..." (rings gets stuck but releases with a mighty pull which causes the ring wearer to whack a nearby person in the head) "off."
"Let's take the road before us and sing us a chorus or two. Come on it's lovely weather for a trip to Mordor with you"
CLF rocks! (You known what I am talking about Gypsy)
I live precisley in the Middle of Nowhere!
Have a nice day everyone.