Author has written 32 stories for House, M.D., Something's Gotta Give, and Downton Abbey.
- The X-Files was my gateway into fanfiction more than 15 years ago. I began my own writing with Scully/Skinner stories which I loved at the time, but which were just not an accurate portrayal of my strengths as a writer. House, MD was where I cut my teeth, well after the show had ended its run.
- A niche corner writer specializing in obscure ships.
- I came to Downton Abbey through the back door - by way of fanfic - before I ever watched a single episode! I fell head-over-heels for Chelsie (Charles Carson x Elsie Hughes) but felt I couldn't write them with nearly the finesse of so many others. I began my journey into writing DA fic with Richobel (Dr. Richard Clarkson and Isobel Crawley, the sister ship to Chelsie until Julian Fellowes ran her aground), but I can't deny the desire to Chelsie any longer!
- Reviews are this writer's oxygen, elemental in determining whether I'm hitting the mark and writing characterizations with which my readers can identify. We who write love to hear feedback on our old work as well as our newest. I treasure the relationships I've built through communication with readers and fellow writers! You are all so very kind, and your words of encouragement are life to me!
- Look for me on Tumblr at: