Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, and Shakespeare.
Hey readers! This is the part where you get to learn about the insane author whose fics are posted later down on this page. And if you found this Anna, you have successfully found my profile :D
Favorite Books: Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings/Tamora Pierce/CS Lewis/Martha Grimes's mysteries with the detective Richard Jury
Favorie TV shows: Stargate SG-1, Charmed, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Numb3rs, Sherlock, White Collar
Hobbies: Scrapbooking, writing poetry, daydreaming, reading fanfiction, piano, annoying my brother.
I like country music but I love opera although I doubt I would survive seeing an entire performance in person.
I like singing
I've tricked my brother into letting me paint his toenails green. (grins evilly)
I daydream constantly
I'm taller than my older sister!
"No one mourns the Wicked"
~Wicked (The Musical)
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"
"The bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn"
~The Broadway Musical The Phantom of the Opera
"A little fall of rain can hardly hurt me now,
You're here, that's all I need to know"
"Sanity is the invention of inferior, crazy people, who wanted to feel superior."
" Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them."
-Sherlock (BBC Series 2)
O Fortuna: from Carmina Burana
Anything from Wicked/RENT/Les Miserables
Seven Years by Natalie Merchant
anything that David Burham sings
Okay... all of that boring stuff is done now, onto the part where I talk about how much I love fanfiction and my current/future works.
I'm currently working on the Moonlight Series which will be found in the Harry Potter category. I plan on it being a series of eight one-shots, so I'll tell you a little about them now so you know where I'm going with them. The series primarily deals with Lily and Remus' friendship throughout their lives with a bit of LilyJames romance thrown in.
Moonlight Series (The order they are listed in is chronological on the HP timeline, not in the order they are being written or posted.)
1. Finding Moonlight: 1st year MWPP, Lily and Remus meet for the first time, forming a friendship that will endure through all trials. Status: Complete
2. Seeing the Moonlight: 1st year MWPP, Lily knows that her new friend Remus has a secret, a secret that she has discovered. Status: Complete
3. Fighting the Moonlight: 2nd year MWPP, the other Marauders have learned Remus' secret, it's up to Lily to help him see that he is not a monster. Status: Complete
4. Laughter in Moonlight: 5th year MWPP, James' stalking has gone too far, together Lily and Remus plot and execute a prank to save Lily's sanity. Complete
5. Bound to Moonlight: 6th year MWPP, After Sirius' "prank" on Snape, Remus avoids all his friends. Lily helps him save his friendship with Sirius. Status: Complete
6. Leaning on Moonlight: 7th year MWPP, Lily always seems to help Remus, but now it's Remus' turn after Lily receives a heart-breaking letter. Status: Complete
I just translated the first chapter of this into German and may or may not post it depending on how bad my grammer is
7. Leaving the Moonlight: Post-Hogwarts MWPP, Even though Sirius and James think he's the spy, Lily visits Remus one last time before going into hiding. Status: In-progress
8. Sharing the Moonlight: Harry's time, Remus shares his memories of Lily to Harry who wanted to know more about his mother. In escence, and epilogue. Status: In-progress
I hope you enjoy the teaser of what is to come, I've got three of them written out in my notebook, waiting to be typed... be patient with me, I'm easily distracted.
To anyone who took the time to read this, thank you and I hope you enjoyed learning about me. I also hope that you enjoy any of the fic's I post.
Unsafe External Link