Author has written 88 stories for StarTrek: Deep Space Nine, X-Files, Earth: Final Conflict, Galaxy Rangers, Lone Gunmen, Star Wars, Firefly, Misc. Games, Final Fantasy X, Star Wars, Tin Man, Oz Series, Tron, Ghostbusters, and Once Upon a Time.
1) Allronix comes from a now out-of-print fanfic I wrote during a dark time in my life, and I keep the name as a reminder of what evils we all are capable of, the dark places we can go with our imaginations and hearts if we aren't careful.
2) I have written fanfic for over 25 years (yes, prior to the Internet), and detailed reviews will be welcome and cherished. I would rather have 5 pages telling me why my story stank than a dozen pages of "That was GREAT!"
3) I welcome PMs and emails. It gets very quiet on buses and late nights on the job where there's me, a bank of computers to monitor, and little else.
4) Crapsack worlds and anti-heroes have their place. Sometimes, they are very necessary. But an endless diet of dreary cyberpunk and dark fantasy won't do us any more favors than an endless feast of glurge. I'd argue that the cynical nature of these really hurt our ability to hope and work for better. It gets us to accept the hopelessness and jaded outlook of things as "That's the way it is. I can't change it," and stops us from fighting when we NEED to fight.
5) I am a Neo-Pagan who scores Economic Left/Right: -9.25 & Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.95 (translation: flaming hippie) on the Political Compass. This may or may not explain some of the themes that crop up in the fic. Yes, I have done some street-marching and sign-waving to back it up. Yes, I work in the private sector and pay taxes. No, I haven't "grown out of it" and reckon I never will.
Contact me on: