Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
I'm Coconut and the author of Forever is a Long Time. "She put the lime in the coconut, she drank 'em both up-" *Start dancing*
I usually rant about my inner thoughts *heehee* during Author's note... so I got nothing to say here.
"Forever is a Long Time" is also posted on AO3, under the same title and user name. Due to complains I've received about fanfiction. Cheers.
FOREVER'S A LONG TIME
Basic structure of New Britain: (* based on George Orwell's 1984)
Leader: the Dark King, also known as he-who-must-not-be-named, you-know-who or Lord Voldemort.
-Monolithic rule by Lord Voldemort, who has absolute executive power and legislative power. His order are enacted by Death Eaters (/cabinet members).
Five departments of MoM (Ministry of Magic):
1) Department of Plenty— in charge of the economy.
- Run by Secretary of Plenty: Lucius Malfoy (nicknamed “Coinmaster”).
2) Department of Peace — in charge of security and war efforts (used to be the Aurors Department).
- Run by Secretary of Peace: Bellatrix Lestrange (nicknamed “Warmaster”).
3) Department of Truth — in charge of entertainment and propaganda, and education.
- Run by Secretary of Truth: ??? (nicknamed “Oathmaster”).
4) Department of Unity — in charge of Statute of Wizarding Secrecy, Muggle-born registration and magical creatures relations.
- Run by Secretary of Unity: ??? (nicknamed “Ringmaster”).
5) Department of Love — in charge of internal affairs, intelligence gathering, and research (used to be the Department of Mystery).
- Run by Secretary of Love: ??? (nicknamed “Bloodmaster”).
Enemies of the Estate: Undesirables
- Wanted criminals who were deemed violent and depraved. Most hail from the terrorist organization — the Order of the Phoenix.
Undesirables #1 — Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore A.K.A. the Professor
Undesirables #2 — Neville Longbottom A.K.A. the-boy-who-lived
Undesirables #3 — ?????? (serial-killer who hunts Death Eaters) A.K.A. Lady Tee
Undesirables #4 — Alastor Moody A.K.A. Mad-eye
Undesirables #5 — Augusta Longbottom A.K.A. M
Undesirables #6 — Rufus Scrimgeour A.K.A. Scarecrow
Undesirables #10 — Sirius Orion Black III A.K.A. the Dark Knight
Undesirables #11 — Remus John Lupin A.K.A. Loony Moony
Undesirables #12 — Nymphadora Tonks Lupin A.K.A. the Cameleon
Undesirables #1001 — Rubeus Hagrid A.K.A. "Urrrrgwhhhar" (okay, he wasn't famous enough to get a real code-name.)