Author has written 1 story for Naruto, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
I'm am a teen who has been almost EVERYWHERE in the U.S. (New York, Washington, Maine, Florida, Massachusetts, Texas, Idaho, Maryland, D.C., etc.)
Favorite 19th Century Writer - E.A.P. ( Best Writer of the 19th Century!!)
Favorite Bands/Music Artists - Imagine Dragons, The Fray, The Script, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Owl City, One Republic, Coldplay, Maroon 5, JubyPhonic, Area 11, Captain Sparklez, Phillip Phillips, Thousand Foot Krutch, Fall Out Boy, A Day to Remember, 3 Doors Down, Red, Ed Sheeran, needtobreath, Shinedown, 30 Seconds to Mars, Passenger, Jeff Williams, Of Monsters And Men, Sam Tsui, and Peter Hollens.
NOTE: Can someone help me find stories for my community?
Quotes from Fanfiction
Into the Night (Fictional Band)
1. "The unnamed man, saving the day, only to fade away."
2. "The mysterious villain, saving the city from threats it could not perceive, yet disappearing without acknowledgment received."
Challenge #1 :
"Cynicism is fashionable these days. But I got to tell you, cynicism didn’t put a man on the moon. Cynicism did not create the opportunity for all our citizens to vote. Cynicism has never won a war, or cured a disease, or started a business, or fed young minds. I believe in optimism. I believe in hope." - Barrack Obama
"Cynicism is a choice, and hope is a better choice." - Barrack Obama
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas A. Edison
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin
"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed." - Eminem
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." - Mark Twain
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." - Albert Einstein
"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast." - Alfred A. Montapert
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucious
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic of the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life, you will have been all of those." - George Washington Carver
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." - Harvey Fierstein
"It's not about what it is. It's about what it can become." - Old Onceler
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts… their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" - Itachi Uchiha
"Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash." -Obito Uchiha
"Soon, we must all face the choice. The choice between doing what is right... and what is easy." - Albus Dumbledore
"We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?" - Itachi Uchiha
"Your dream... it's the same as your father's right? Then you would be wise to remember this: It's not that the people respected him because he became Hokage. He became Hokage because the people respected him. Don't forget your friends, Naruto." - Itachi Uchiha
"Xehanort... Foolish apprentice of a foolish man. You have surpassed nothing. Only proven how little we both know." - Ansem the Wise
"All worlds begin in darkness. And all so end... the heart is no different." - Ansem Seeker of Darkness
"Believe you can, and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt
"I'm gonna put my pain, into your soul!" - Krieg
"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke
"Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever GODS may be for my unconquerable soul. In the feel clutch of Circumstance, I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the Bludgeonings of chance, My head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade, and yet the menace of the years finds and shall find me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul." - Invictus, by William Ernest Henley
Great Oxymoron: Alone in a Crowd
how to be okay with yourself
“1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself.”
"We are all what we already know, misinformed but dying to show bound by illusions with nowhere to go always deluded, scared, irrational." -Unspoken - The Defined
"What hurts more than a thousand knives in your chest, is realizing that the person who's supposed to be beside you has walked away, without telling you a single goodbye."
Mental Hospital Phone Menu:
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital!
Please select from the following options menu:
1. If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
2. If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
3. If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
4. If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
5. If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.
6. If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
7. If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.
8. If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
9. If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
10. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
11. If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.
12. If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
13. If you are blond, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.
Just to tell you, if you have read every word so far it means that you definitely ARE crazy or weird, and you should DEFINITELY put at least those ones on your profile.
( Numbers 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11 apply to me!!!!)
You know when you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy nodding and smiling to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Today, we mourn the passing of an old friend by the name of Common Sense.
Common Sense lived a long life, but died from heart failure at the brink of the Millennium. No one really knows how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He selflessly devoted his life to service in schools; hospitals, homes, factories and offices, helping folks get jobs done without fanfare and foolishness.
For decades, petty rules, silly laws and frivolous lawsuits held no power over Common Sense. He was credited with cultivating such valued lessons as to know when to come in from rain, the early bird gets the worm and life isn't always fair.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn), reliable parenting strategies (the adults are in charge, not the kids), and it's okay to come in second.
A veteran of the Industrial Revolution, the Great Depression, and the Technological Revolution, Common Sense survived cultural and educational trends including feminism, body piercing, whole language and new math.
But his health declined when he became infected with the "if-it-only-helps-one-person-it's-worth-it" virus. In recent decades, his waning strength proved no match for the ravages of overbearing federal legislation.
He watched in pain as good people became ruled by self-seeking lawyers and enlightened auditors. His health rapidly deteriorated when schools endlessly implemented zero tolerance policies; when reports were heard of six year old boys charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; when a teen was suspended for taking a swig of mouthwash after lunch; when a teacher was fired for reprimanding an unruly student. It declined even further when schools had to get parental consent to administer aspirin to a student but couldn't inform the parent when a female student is pregnant or wants an abortion.
Finally, Common Sense lost his will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, churches became businesses, criminals received better treatment than victims, and federal judges stuck their noses in everything from Boy Scouts to professional sports.
As the end neared, Common Sense drifted in and out of logic but was kept informed of developments, regarding questionable regulations for asbestos, low-flow toilets, smart guns, the nurturing of Prohibition Laws and mandatory air bags.
Finally, when told that the homeowners association restricted exterior furniture only to that which enhanced property values, he breathed his last.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son Reason. His three stepbrothers survive him: Rights, Tolerance and Whiner.
Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
The ones that describe donalgraeme are bold!
Friends or best friends
FRIENDS: Never ask anything to eat or drink
BEST FRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS: Call your parents Mr. Mrs. and grandma and grandpa
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMPS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying, "DAMN that was fun."
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell anyone else you cry...just laugh about it when you're not down anymore
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down you number
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what everyone else is doing
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BEST FRIENDS: Would walk right in and say, "I'M HOME!"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school/college (drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think you've had enough
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, "Dude drink the rest of that you know we don't waste."
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things!
If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'?
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police
"No Soldier ever won a war by dieing for his country... he won by make the other guy die for his."--George Patton
I'm not littering...I'm donating to the Earth.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
"Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate". - Zangetsu
"He created his own path and followed it all the way to the end." - Anonymous
Crocodile Dundee: "That's not a knife... this is a knife."
Jana Carvy: "Why go up shit creek without a paddle?"
Jack Sparrow: "I think he went in a... 'that way' direction."
Jack Sparrow: "We must fight...To run away."
Jack Sparrow: "This is the day that you shall always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow."
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I am not a humanitarian. I am a hell-raiser.
Heck is the place for people who don't believe in Gosh.
I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every-time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Sarcasm is one more service I offer. Compassion costs extra.
Insanity is a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world. - (My Favorite)
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
I will temporarily rule the world, forever.
Life is like robbing a bank; so worth the while!
You want to know who your real friends are? Screw up and see who's still there- (A good one!!)
Let's see. My first impression: I hate you - Kakashi (Naruto)
Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footprints on the moon-
Don't look at me with that tone of voice!-
Silence is golden, duck-tape is sliver-
Too troublesome - Shikamaru (Naruto)
It's a wonder they haven't locked you up yet-
A good friend would come and bail you out of jail. A true friend would be sitting there beside you saying, "Man that was fun! Let's do it again!"
Question: if some one with multiple personalities threatens to commit suicide to kill himself is it considered a hostage situation??
Who ever said that anything was possible has obviously never tried to ski through a revolving door...
He shouldn't let his mind wander, it's too little to go out on its own
He had a good idea once, but it died of loneliness
"Comfort the Disturbed and Disturb the Comfortable" -Unknown
-"Fiction is a lie and good fiction is the truth inside the lie" -Unknown
Genius by Birth
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
You've gotta die in creative ways.
They keep saying the right person will come along; I think mine got hit by a
If it's not nailed down, it's fair game.
To err is human, to forgive is not Company Policy
When in doubt, use brute force. When that doesn't work...RUN LIKE HELL!
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
If you are feeling good, don't worry. You'll get over it.
Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.
Death is God's way of telling you not to be such a wise guy.
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
You can't fall off the floor, but you can always pick yourself back up.
Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough.
If you mess with anything long enough, it'll break.
Push something hard enough and it will fall.
You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
There's no point in being grownup if you can't be childish sometimes!
I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in terror and you
Tomorrow will be canceled due to lack of interest.
Schizophrenia beats being alone.
Why is it that when adults have multiple personalities it's schizophrenia,
Do what comes naturally now. Seethe and fume and throw a tantrum
Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine
The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried.
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view
A/N: If I lay here. If I just lay here. Would you lie with me? And just…forget the world?
"It's ironic that the lies, so twisted, are what connects it all, and the truth, so simple and small, could shatter this wonderfully mad, fragile world of ours." - Tsuna Uchiha (From "Sky Among the Uchiha" series)
Is this reality or is this just fantasy?
Is this the already forgotten past? or the inevitable future?
I really don't know…
I have no idea where am I…
I only have a vague recollection of who am I….
But what I do know is all I see as I opened my eyes… is the scene of a world of red, be it the great sky, the firm earth, or the vast seas, all of them were coated red.
Yes… it was a world that was coated red with the crimson ichor that is known as blood. - Oblitus-Umbrae
I hide these tears from you, Glittering drops of diamonds spilled on silk sheets. Instead, letting insincere smiles shine through, Coloured glass gleaming in the light.
I hide these screams from you, Unsounded pleas woven into satin covered pillows. Practiced laughter rings from this tainted mouth, A bloodied knife with a jeweled hilt twisted in my gut.
I hide these feelings from you, Redemption drowning in a bottle of sin. Reminders that I am based on a lie, Lying in a cold, emotionless room.
All that I have received from you means nothing but, Love crushed by deceit
Thinking of you, wherever you are...
We pray for our sorrows to end, and for hearts to blend...
Now I must step forward to realize this wish...
And who knows, starting a new journey may not be so hard..
Or maybe, it has already begun...
There are many different worlds out there...
But they share the same sky.
One sky, one destiny.
'What once was, shall begin again. Return to that which birthed you.'
'Here we stand, you and I, at worlds birth and worlds end. Waiting...for our new beginning...'
Reasons why you STUPID:
1.You didn't admit defeat.
2. You still think that you're not gay or a lesbian.
3. You're still holding the mouse in your right hand.
4. You just tried to switch hands.
5.You failed to notice that picture of the male genitalia right next to number one.
7. You are actually dumb enough to search for the picture even though you claim not to be gay.
8.You didn't realize that number six is missing.
9. You just realized it and feel like a dumbass for not realizing it sooner.
10.Your probably still holding the mouse with your right hand...and I thought you weren't a Queer.
11. If you just realized that you laughed at some person calling you Queer.
12. If you just stopped laughing because of that last comment...laugh fool!
13. If you didn't realize that when you saw the words fun fact I started insulting you and you just sat there and took it.
14. If you didn't figure out that this was the reason why I didn't tell you my name and that you can go back up and continue reading.
15.If you don't feel like a total dumbass for reading this list and actually understand why YOU FEEL STUPID.
Hah now I know I got you. you have no choice but to admit defeat. Put that on your profile if you're feeling pretty dumb right now. This was made by grimstep five...if you post on your profile please note this. Post this up and help GRIM in my quest to overtake the net.
ＳＨＵＴ ＵＰ ＡＮＤ ＥＮＪＯＹ ＴＨＥ ＭＵＳＩＣ！
"One by one the penguins steal my sanity" a tee shirt
"the last thing I want to do is hurt you but it's still on the list" a tee shirt
“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some pretty good ideas”- From a T-Shirt
“Why do you keep a globe in your janitor cart?”
“Incase I get lost”
“Point to Iraq”
(JD points to china) “there”
“This is not a civil war, no, it’s a civil liberation, no it’s a civil celebration, no it’s a civil WOOO!”- Steven Colbert
“Beatings aren’t funny, stabbings, aren’t funny, and mimes aren’t funny. But beating and stabbing a mime is hilarious. -Dave Attel
“Define Irony. A bunch of idiots on a plane dancing to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash” – some crazy dude from the movie Con Air
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Akihiro Asamoto, Corvin, 9tail_Naruto, FlameKaiser Dragon Lord9, The Eternal Forgotten,
Pairings I Hate: Buckle your seat belt for this one...gonna be lots of character bashing...LOL
- First of all...I just can't stand Sakura in general. As far as I'm concerned she was a damn civilian until Tsunade taught her. She was so lame and uninteresting, and to top it off with the fact that she honestly did have a huge forehead. She was completely useless, always whined, and put down my boy Naruto...Second thing I want to mention is how she seems to abuse him physically and mentally. They aren't even in a relationship and she acts like she owns him...(Reminds me of my ex-girlfriend...the bitch). Another point I wanted to add is her rabid fangirl obsession with Sasuke...I don't know about you guys, but I've always preferred more mature girls when dating and not wild whining brats. I guess my opinion carries over seeing as how I find myself disgusted by the fact that Naruto lets himself be Sakura's doormat while she constantly tries to win over the "Cool Guy." Another thing worth mentioning is I hate the color pink...Sakura's hair is pink so by default I hated her before she even opened her mouth. Maybe I am being too hard on her, but I just can't stand her know it all attitude mixed with the fact that she thinks she is so great. Now I won't lie, I'll still read a NaruSaku if it is very well written or if she returns his feelings after he loses interest...though very few authors can pull it off. I don't know why some people feel so inclined to defend her. I had one person send me a super long email one time when I said that she was useless. It went on to talk about Sakura works hard and is one of the most powerful people in the show. I sent back...and I quote, "You and I have been watching a different Naruto then...Sakura is the lamest person in the show. She brings absolutely nothing unique to the table, she is boring and plain looking with the exception of her eyes, is a complete and utter bitch, wails like a siren, and to top it off won't ever shut up about Sasuke." Then I went on to explain how she feels the need to defend Sakura because maybe at one point in time she was very similar to Sakura, but never got the "cool guy" AKA Sasuke and is hopelessly obsessed with it so she can vicariously live out her high school fantasy in an anime character. Was I being a complete asshole? Yes I was...but Sakura is just not a cool character. If she wasn't a bitch I could find myself respecting her intelligence or dedication, but alas that's not the case. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard mixed with the sound of dying cat. I know it's the Canon pairing and that she will end up with Naruto in the end...that just makes me sad in the pants. It's just one of those things where you're wondering, "Why is he so stupid? At this point in the story you have so many more options Naruto...Sakura isn't the only girl in the world." I hate Naru/Saku SOOO much that'd I'd rather see him end up with Sasuke that Sakura...that's fucking saying something LOL. I would honestly drop to my knees and cry tears of joy if Naruto decided to hook up with somebody else. Sakura is just bleh...Naruto is so stupid...What's going through his head? She's a wailing, flat-chested, weak, bitchy, fugly control freak whore...you could have anybody Naruto, but no you want that...thing. It sickens me. All she can do is wail, "SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-KUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!" and complain. Despite what I think of Canon Sakura, I try to be open-minded when it comes to Fanfiction Sakura. So, if anybody likes a NaruSaku fic, try not to take too much offense to this...I'm just on a nasty rant. Although after saying all of that...I've gotta admit that Sakura has come around in the later parts of Shippuden and isn't much of a bitch anymore. My hatred for her is mostly directed towards Pre-Shippuden Sakura.
- OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHO DECIDED THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!? I can't stand the sight of them together...they are both completely different and I see no chemistry. Though of course all the fangirls and sadly fanboys will all write these fics because they probably have had an experience like this in their lifetime where they used to be unpopular and had a crush on the "Cool Guy" So to make up for the fact that they never managed to end up with him, they furiously defend SasuSaku with faulty logic and misunderstood lines. Like when Sasuke thanks Sakura before he leaves, everybody instantly assumes that means, "Sakura I've secretly been in love with you all along but I have to go so you won't get hurt. You're the most beautiful and wonderful person ever and even though i'm like twelve or thirteen I'm In Love with you." That's how that translates to fangirls...really I just can't stand Sakura with anybody...she needs to die alone in a hole like the bubblegum barbie bitch she is. Not only that, but Sasuke and romance just don't mix. He's either an arrogant overpowerred prick, or a whiny sentimental cocksucker...I personally don't like either direction. Sasuke in general I am a big fan of. Personally, I think Sasuke would have been a much better character if he was a girl. That's just my opinion though. The main reason I don't like this pairing is because I hate Sakura...you can send me all the hate mail in the world and tell me I'm a sexist asshole who puts people down or belittles their opinions but that's just too damn bad. Sakura doesn't deserve jack shit for the way she treats people...and for her to end up getting what she wants really just gets under my skin for some reason. Plus, I think Sasuke is too good for her. If Sasuke does end up with somebody, I'd like it to be somebody who isn't from Konoha. Karin would be one of the better choices, but personally I can't think of anyone he would work well with. I kind of have this feeling he'll end up dying and taking his greatest secret to the grave with him. That secret is that he is gay and in love with Naruto...let's face facts, Sasuke is most likely gay.
Sasuke x anybody else
- He just doesn't mix with Romance...that's all there is to it. No amount of Yaoi, SasuSaku, or shitty fanfics in the world will change that. Although I would honestly prefer to read Sasuke Yaoi than SasuSaku fics...I don't like Yaoi at all, and I would personally prefer to read an entire fic about NaruSasu thant SasuSaku. Still though when I see fics with Sasuke and somebody like Hinata or Ino as his significant other I just laugh...Sasuke doesn't go well with girls, and I honestly think he is gay.
Sakura x anbody else
- I want to shoot authors when I see stories with her and somebody fucking awesome like Itachi...or the Overpowered Sakura x Akatsuki stories... Stories where Sakura is suddenly made super powerful and then attracts the attention of the guy she used to like AKA Sasuke, but then she ends up liking somebody else like Itachi. Those stories are SOOOO FUCKING LAME! They are written by girls who wish that they could become popular overnight and again...want to Vicariously live out their fantasies in an anime character. You can go ahead and call me a hypocrite, but I just find those types of stories to be retarded. The show is called Naruto...not Sakura, not Sasuke, but NARUTO! *SIGH* Oh well, that was my main point there.
(The pairings I Hate
is copied from Crimson Ultrafox) (It's not that I hate the pairings. I just thought it was interesting.)
I do not like yaoi. It's not that I hate gay people. It's just that reading it creeps me out and ruins a good story(for me).
I hate Twilight
...I hate Team Edward I hate Team Jacob I hate the chick who plays Bella in Twilight! I hate the whole emo pussy vampire shit it supports...I mean vampires are fucking undead. There is nothing sexy about them. The only sexy vampire is Molag Bal because of that voice. Not only that but Twilight is just some watered down horse shit about some girl's fantasy of the "mysterious guy" who turns out to be a vampire but then fights off the other "tough guy" who likes her...Twilight has destroyed vampires for me forever...I used to think they were kind of cool, but not anymore.
I totally agree with Crimson Ultrafox. Twilight Sucks. The End.
I HATE FLAMERS! A LOT OF PEOPLE THREATEN TO STOP POSTING IF PEOPLE DON'T STOP FLAMING THEM, THAT JUST MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO FLAME THEM EVEN MORE!! IT'S A STUPID SOLUTION THAT DOESN'T WORK!! WE NEED A BETTER ONE!! AND STOP FLAMING!!!
"When life gives you lemons... just throw them at a car and see if they explode!"
"I cannot help you, for I am just a cookie."
"I have bypassed Crazy, slid by Insane, and I've gone straight to Psycho."
"If the pen is mightier than the sword, then how come actions speak louder than words?"
"I'm not clumsy! It's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the wall gets in the way!"
"The Power of Pooh compels you!"
"I would like four large pizzas: two cheese, one ham, and one sausage. ...And some Skittles."
"Dog = Man's best friend. Cat = Man's weird reclusive roommate who poops in a box."
"I don't trust anyone wearing a bow tie. I don't trust anyone that's not wearing a bow tie, but I definitely don't trust anyone wearing a bow tie."
"Come to the Darkside. We have cookies!"
"There are no stupid dogs, just stupid people. If you call your dog stupid, you're just calling yourself stupid. Don't call yourself stupid, stupid!"
"What's bothering me, is the fact that you're acting like you're about to rape me!"
"Xion was told that the worlds are gonna go poof into oblivion!"
"You're a Nobody! You aren't feeling love, you're wanting sympathy!"
"The best offense is a cute defense."
"What are you talking about? I am me! Nobody else!"
"Take care of her."
"I don't care what he said to you. I'll be there. Me and Axel will make sure-..."
"If a friend needs me to be there, I'll be there."
"Help! I've fallen and I'm too lazy to get up! ...Fetch me mah pillow."
"Age is more than a count of heartbeats. Age is how many mistakes you have made."
"When you look at the Darkside, you must be careful, for the Darkside looks back."
"For every solution there are two problems."
"It's better to die in pursuit of your dreams than to live a life without hope."
"It ain't dead until you hit the head."
"There is Darkness all about us, and in that Darkness, nothing is what it seems."
"Sometimes, when you believe something to be real, it becomes real."
"What is the good, if not the teacher of the bad? What is the bad, if not the task of the good?"
"The Darkside is around us all. It touches all of us."
"A dream is only another kind of reality."
"There is no shame in falling; there is only shame if you refuse to rise once again."
"Annoyance is what I'm built for!"
"You must be really brave... or really stupid."
"You hero people... go do what you heroes do."
"A plea of Innocence is guilty of wasting my time"
"Is God willing to prevent evil but not able?
Then he is not Omnipotent
Is he able but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he able and willing?
Then from whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him god?"
The definition of Philosophy, is to have questions without answers.
The definition of religion, is to have answers without question.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
We must become the change we want to see.
Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful
It may be necessary temporarily to accept a lesser evil, but one must never label a necessary evil as good.
Beat your thoughts to the mold of your will
Man is least himself when he speaks in his own image.
Grant him a mask and he will tell you the truth.
Greatness is never appreciated in youth, called pride in midlife, dismissed in old age and reconsidered in death. It is because we cannot tolerate greatness in our midst we do all that we can to destroy it.
It is only when you fall, that you learn whether or not you can fly
"Quando il gioco è finito, il re e il pedone vanno nella stessa scatola." -- Italian Proverb ("When the game is over, the king and the pawn go in the same box.")
"For those who should govern are those who would fain be governed, and those who would lead must first follow." -James D. Fawkes
"In the old days, people understood: Names hold power and without a name you are powerless. I amend this: Names are power but without love, you're worthless." -James D. Fawkes
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. -Latin Proverb
"The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour." -Japanese Proverb
"Tis hard to say if greater want of skill appear in writing or in judging ill." --Alexander Pope
"For fools rush in where angels fear to tread." --Alexander Pope
"A coin is a coin, no matter which side it lands on." -- Anonymous
"Those who wish control of time are those who time has left behind." -James D. Fawkes
"A mirror is impartial. It is the perceptions of the one who peers into it that taint its reflections." -James D. Fawkes
"There is no greater power than love. It can send a man to the highest heights or drag him to the deepest depths. It can make him strongest of the strong or steal the very life from his bones. This is the power of love." -James D. Fawkes
"Men choose evil not because it is evil. Men choose evil because in goodness was despair." -James D. Fawkes (or "Men choose darkness not because it is evil. Men choose darkness because in light they found only despair.")
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it" -French Proverb
"Dancing: Sex without the intercourse." - James D. Fawkes
"This is what happens when you start rumors about someone being some kind of sex god: people try to pray to them." - Shirou Emiya, The Hill of Swords
"Take me up. Cast me away."-Excalibur
"I am Pride, Envy, and Wrath. I am the Cerberus which guards enlightenment." - James D. Fawkes
"When a fool opens his mouth, he might speak a thousand words and say nothing. When a wise man opens his mouth, he might speak one word and say a thousand things." - James D. Fawkes
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
"It is the responsibility of a people to always be suspicious of their government, especially of those who run it. When a people becomes complacent, they allow their government to act unchecked, and when a government acts unchecked, it becomes corrupt. To prevent this corruption is the responsibility of any good citizen, and in the face of it, change the government. And if the government cannot be changed, then it is the right, it is the duty of a people to throw off such government and provide new guards for their future security." -James D. Fawkes, including a paraphrase from the Declaration of Independence
"A wise man may feign ignorance, but a fool cannot feign intelligence." - James D. Fawkes
"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?" -Lewis Carroll
"A writer is not recognized merely by the quality of his or her material, but rather by the following that material gathers, and by how easily and often it is remembered, cherished, and thought of fondly." -James D. Fawkes
Time stops for no one... not even for a mouse, human, or dragon... not even for a demon. Those afflicted with the disease called life have no choice but to keep moving on, to keep suffering until death.
Life doesn't only bring suffering... cause suffering...
Life was... fun.
Worth it in its own little way.
- Hysterical Kit
Good Quote : "Words are the most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting and remedying pain." - Albus D.
"If you are wondering why I am so cruel, it is because the devil on my shoulder kidnapped the angel and is holding her hostage so I listen to him, not the angel." -tEF!
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you can read that please put it in your profile.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself. (I do this A LOT!)
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random. (This has happened to me)
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether. (This has happened to me)
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense. (I did this to my friend one time and we had a good ten-minute conversation with her about Person #1, Person #2, Person #4, and Person #5) (Literally Person 1, Person 2, Person 4, and Person5)
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you failed English 101
THE WE LOVE SASUKE-BASHING CLUB:If you hate Sasuke from NARUTO and love making him suffer, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Kinomi-chan, EstherAngelofDeath, 9shadowcat9, AkatsukiMascot, VampireArgonian92, Kanervdss, Shinonigga, GravityTheWizard, Thymistacles, LScott of Faith,Horocrux, Mystic 6 tailed Naruto, viscious aggression 101, Darth Void Sage of the Force, BattleCharge, The Eternal Forgotten
Anime is Life. Manga is life. Life is good. Parents suck for not buying you more life. If you agree, copy and paste this to your profile.
Note To Self: Look up "the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya" and "the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya"
Note To Self: Quote Shakespeare, specifically Loveless.
Who Am I?
I am the boy...that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the boy that people look through when I say something. I am the boy that spends most of his free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the boy that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the boy that doesn't spend all his time on MySpace, or talking about cars, girls or sex to his friends. I am the boy that hasn't been asked out in a year...or ever. I am the boy that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and slash in the rain.
But I am also the boy who knows and is proud to be who he is, doesn't care if people call him weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express himself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this to your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the people who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone. The First Kitsukage, Dragon of Time, jinx777, The Eternal Forgotten
God bless all who read this. Weather they believe in the message of the cross or not.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 percent of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Please. If you believe in the message of the cross, in Christ's love, in salvation, if you truly believe this story, stand up for what you believe in.
I reposted this from the profile of Xion5.
ZODIAC SIGNS (Bold your Zodiac Sign)
AQUARIUS - The Slut (1/20-2/18) Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to Have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
PISCES - The Addict (2/19-3/20) EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationship. Talkative. Romantic. Caring. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
LEO - The Cool One (7/23-8/22) Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, Fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you'll ever meet! Very beautiful. Amazing. however not the kind of person you wanna mess with... u might end up crying... 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
CANCER - The Smart One. (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out. 2 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
ARIES- The Irresistible One (3/21-4/19) Nice Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE. 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
SAGITTARIUS-The One that Waits (11/22-12/21) Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always Wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Beautiful. Goofy. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. 7 Years of bad luck if you do not repost.
TAURUS- The Aggressive One (4/20-5/20) MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great at telling Stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
LIBRA - The Partner for Life (9/23-10/22) Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
CAPRICORN - The Cute One (12/22-1/19) Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. EXTREMELY SEXY. Predict future. Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Has lots of friends. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Also not a fighter, but if they have to, they will also knock the lights out of you if it comes down to it… Cool. Loves to own Geminis' in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart. 24 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
SCORPIO - The Gorgeous One (10/23-11/21) Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Best kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. Amazing in bed. A caring person. One of a kind.Gorgeous Smile.Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth! 15 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
VIRGO- The Promiscuous One (8/23-9/22) Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with- you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
GEMINI - The Liar (5/21-6/21) Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships. Addictive. Loud.
16 years of bad luck if you do not repost. I reposted this from Gin of the wicked smile.
The Situation in Hell
The following is supposedly an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.
With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I go out with you", and take into account the fact that I went out with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.
The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct . . . leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."
THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A."
"A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13. People call a girl fat. No-one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be over weight. People call an old man ugly. No-one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Repost this if you're against bullying and stereotyping. 95% of you won't. " - hathane, The Eternal Forgotten
I did a word count of my profile on 5/28/2013 and it was approximately 8,583 words.
I did a word count of my profile on 2/1/2014 and it was approximately 9,058 words.
I did a word count of my profile on 7/24/2014 and it was approximately 11,096 words.