Author has written 2 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Warnings: The depths of ThatOneGingerKid's mind are liable to cause excessive groaning and possible laughing with/at me.
So I am an aspiring writer, I am new at all this. Reviews of my thingamajigs are welcome and I would love them if you enjoy what I've written.
Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I shall introduce myself.
• I am Ginge. Yes, I am actually ginger. Yes, it is my natural hair color. Yes, you can stare in awe. No, you may not touch it.
• I'd like to believe I accept criticism well, so please R&R! Review-- tell me, like it? Love it? Hate it? Grammar mistakes? Have a crush on me? LET ME KNOW!!
Without any further ado (we can all agree we've had too much "ado"): Welcome, children!
MY FAVORITE THINGS (if you even care. . . [doubtful])
My favorite genre of music: alternative
Fav color: all of them
Favorite book series: It's shorter if I just say that my favorite genres are paranormal, mystery (especially murder mysteries), adventure, humor, sy-fy, horror, all dem.
Favorite Hetalia characters: ahhhhhh, you can't really ask me to choose! I DO love Canada, and the BTT
Favorite Hetalia Pet: Kumajirou, then Gilbird
Favorite Hetalia Pairing: PruCan. No competition.
Favorite waste of time: RPing, watching YouTube, Netflix, reading fanfic
Things I Like
Candy ... frozen yogurt ... NOT sports ... reading/writing ... tee shirts ... manga ... Pinterest ... DONUTS ... Disney movies ... my PS3 ... the library ... making cupcakes ... Red Velvet cake ... Legos ... my dogs ... the Reduced Shakespeare Company ... Game Grumps ... movie marathons ... Souplantation ... Menchies ... my ginger peeps ... Sherlock's Purple Shirt of Sex ... Diet Coke ( I would do almost anything for an ice-cold Diet Coke and feel no remorse )
Ten Random Facts About Me That You Probably Don't Care About in the First Place But Are Looking Around Because You're Bored and Have Nothing Better To Do
1. I'm short
2. The first anime I ever watched was Teen Titans, and I can still sing the theme song
3. I am going to marry Dylan O'Brian one day
4. I can curse in five languages
5. I am a bookworm - last I checked my reading level was about four grades above the one I'm actually in
6. I love donuts more than I love people
7. My favorite animal is the mighty, majestic penguin
8. I spend most (read: all) of my time writing anything and everything
9. Apparently I was an evil child and would have hangings for my stuffed animals who stole (I was a pretty harsh judge)
10. Right now I'm wearing my Japanese Godzilla knee-high socks