Author has written 6 stories for Evangelion, and Naruto.
Salutations to whomever free enough to be interested in someone else's profile! (No offense, really)
I go by the name of 'Scribbler A' here, as you've already noticed when you clicked on my pen name.
Presently at the age of 18, not too old and not too young, eh?
On an unimportant side note, I live in a country called Malaysia. (Thanks for the info, Cap'n Obvious)
My hobby is anything that piques my interest, I guess... I don't really have any that sticks with me for that long.
Normally, I prefer to read. Doesn't mean I don't like writing, though. I've been writing for years now, and until last year I finally had the courage to start writing and posting stories up online, namely on this very website. I'll be slowly trying my hands on other stories other than Evangelion at the moment, so it'll definitely be soon before you see a new story totally unrelated to Evangelion to pop up.
My favorite anime : Death Note (But I kinda lost interest after L died, in the anime), Guilty Crown (all time favorite), Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Black Cat, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hotarubi no Mori e, Acchi Kocchi, Angel Beats, Tora Dora, Shakugan no Shana, Fate/Stay Night and a lot more so I don't think I can list out all of them here.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you like cartoons, video games, and animated movies even though people say you're too old for them and you don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you don't get all the fuss about copying and pasting things to your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Word Ranks (how many words have you written in total, according to the stats page on the FanFic page?
0 words - traveler/adventurer (one who hasn't settled down yet)
Author Ranks (how many people have put you on their list of favorite authors, according to the stats page on the FanFic page?)
author on favourite list of 0 people: Private author on favourite list of 10 people: Warrant Officer
Hits' Ranks (how many people have visited your page, according to the stats page on the FanFic page?)
0 hits to page - private
100 hits to page - private first class
5 000 hits to page - first sergeant
7 500 hits to page - sergeant major
If reality continues to ruin your life, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're a chocoholic, you know what to do
If you have ever pulled on a door that said push, or vise versa, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile.
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
Copy and paste into your profile if...
-You've ever drawn a transmutation circle and clapped your hands together in an attempt to perform alchemy.
-You've ever tried to find a demon and make a contract with them.
You know full well that you are mentally disturbed and are proud of it.
You've walked around school spouting lines from animes and abridged series for a whole day.
If you've ever been standing up perfectly straight and fallen flat on your face.
You like these copy and paste thingies.
You like to write.
You like reading.
You spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both.
You or your best friend is insane.
You hear voices of the characters in your head.
You've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question.
You ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation.
You are obsessed with fanfiction.
You talk to yourself.
You've burst out laughing for no reason whatsoever.
You're socially awkward.
If you're done reading my profile, good work! (How bored are you, actually?)
Now, read the ones below...or else I'll-
A flying knife flies across the room and embeds itself into my head.
Alright alright, I'm just kidding...No seriously, read the ones below.
Unsafe External Link