Author has written 10 stories for Rise of the Guardians, Teen Titans, Wicked, Misc. Tv Shows, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Fault in Our Stars, Maleficent, and Transformers.
Hi! A quick shout out to my friends Adlet and Drizzle117, who I know from the warriors forums! ;)
Just your average, bookish, vegetarian girl. My current OTPs are:
Clayson- Percy Jackson and the Olympians (movie verse, they have a lot of chemistry)
Hiccstrid- How to Train Your Dragon
BBRae- Teen Titans
DrakShe- Kim Possible (is there even a correct name for this pair?)
Starscream/Knockout- Transformers Prime (I can't even... Starout? Is that what it is? I'll just go with this and not even bother with trying to find a good ship name.
CrossDrift- Age of Extinction
Yes, I do have many different genres of fanfiction, mostly romance, but I'm trying to branch out. I've recently gotten into yaoi, so expect more of that. My update schedule is... spotty, at best, but summer is here, so bear with me. The story I am currently trying to complete is:
Stories on Hiatus
The Fault in his Stars
I'm not sure, my other fanfictions... I suppose I've just lost all inspiration for those. I am sincerely sorry, my dear readers, but I really cannot finish the story if my heart isn't into it.
95% of girls would sit and cry if Justin Beiber jumped off of the Empire State Building. Copy and Paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a soda and yell, "Do a flip!"
If Edward and Bella Cullen were standing on the edge of a cliff, 90 percent of Americans would freak, 9 percent would yell JUMP! If you're in the 1 percent who would give them a final push, copy this to your profile.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Edward Cullen on a skyscraper, about to jump. 3% would sit, eat popcorn, and yell, "DO A BACK FLIP, YOU SPARKLY NITWIT!!" If you are a member of the 3% put this on your page.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy this into your profile.
93% of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7% who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
97% of teens only go to see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf and Megan Fox. Copy and paste this if your one of the other 3% that goes to see robots beating the slag out of each other.