Author has written 1 story for Home Improvement.
Thunder Cats was the best cartoon ever made. I have watched reruns, and it was good.
Tetris was the best game ever made. I have played it so much. I am the best at tetris, ever.
I AM SO GOOD AT PHOTOSHOP. EVERYBODY SAYS SO. EVERYONE. SO IF YOU WANT AN ICON, IM ME. I DO THE BEST ICONS, EVERYBODY SAYS SO.
I'm Team Edward and Team Bella. I also LOVE Edward/Bella!!!!!! They are the best fictional couple ever!!!!!!! I don't see why people hate Bella... There's nothing wrong with her. And people call Kristen ugly. Shes not!!!! And not to mention Jacob is a jerk!!!!! No offense to people who are on Team Jacob. I just think that he is a jerk for kissing and touching Bella against her will in Eclipse...
NUMBER ONE RULE, NO HATERS! I HATE HATERS! NO HATERS! IF YOUR'E GOING OT HATE, DON'T READ MY FANFICTION, PLEASE.
I love Kristen Stewart so much! She is the best actress of our generation!
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
j/k j/k j/k OMG I LOVE GAYS, SOME DAY I WANT TO HAVE MY OWN GAY BEST FRIEND. GAYS ARE PEOPLE TO AND SHOULD HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS. VOTE PRO GAY.
Age: 10 to 1000
Birthday: April 17, of a year that shall remain unknown
Other accounts: Youtube
Social food chain: Does it matter? Oh well I'm a friendly person (I hope) some people consider me intimidating I guess (I gotta mean killer glare) other people think I'm invisible
Hair:It's black but turns a brownish red in the summer
Fav genre of music: Rock (all kinds) I especially like Fall Out Boy, and Panic! at the Disco, but my favorite band is x-ray spex, kind of different but awesome none the less
Peircings: One on each ear
Tatoos: Yes a girl whos parents won't let her get a facebook let her get a tatoo (hint the obvious sarcsm)
Highlights: none but I really want some one day (red or blue? Which is better?)
Heritage: I'm a proud Indian. My parents, aunts uncles, everyone is from India and most moved here after my parents but I'm first generation american!!
Wannabe job: A fashion designer or maybe even a spy though I'm probably going to end up a doctor
Fav food: chocolate chocolate and more chocolate
Favorite band: I've got a bunch I like the Pussycat dolls, Green Day, Fallout boy, the list of bands and singers could go on forever really
Favrite singer: SELENA GOMEZ WHO I ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE IN CONCERT!!!!!
Favorite book: Gallagher girls! Or maybe Heist Society! NO wait wait... I got it..Hunger Games!!!!
Favorite author: obviously Ally Carter
Favorite Anime or Manga: Shugo chara! I just started getting into anime and manga!
Is this getting too long: Yes
If there is any thing else you wanna know about me than just ask in a PM or a review!
wet your hand to have access water
stand behind your victim
fake a huge snotty gross sneeze
and fling all of the water on your hand onto the persons neck. And their you have it, a cool prank!
Hey hey!! Megs here, just posted AND WACTHED THE KCA'S!!! I will ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS LOVE THAT AWARD SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Jack Black!!!!!
Okay, I might be a girl but I still this is just sad...
Girls Don't realize these things;_ .d88888888bo. .d8888888888888b. 8888888888888888b 888888888888888888 888888888888888888 Y8888888888888888 ,od888888888888888888P .'Y8P''Y8888888888P' .'_ _ 'Y88888888b / _ _ Y88888888b _ _ / \ / \ 8888888888.d888888b. d8b / / 8888888888d8888888888b 8888_\ \_/ \_/ d888888888888888888888b .Y8P '-. d88888888888888888888888 / Y8888888888888888 _ 888888888888888P \ / dPY8888888888P' '._ .' .' Y888888P "'-._ _.-' .-' jgs -._ _..--'
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with buttholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough guts to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
.:. .:. \/ .:. _ \\,/// \/ \/ _/_\_ _ \\/// \ (") /.-.\ (")\\ \/ \ / _ //U\\ (") //-\\\ \ // ( ) _ \_/ /)v(\ _/_/\\ \ / / \ (_ )_('> \/\/ \\\ \ / (_)8 //_\\ \\ / \ / \ / jgs _YY_ _ /_\ _ \ / / """"""""'""'""'"""""'""""'""'"""'"""""''"'"""
79 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
38. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
39. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
40. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
41.On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
43. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
44. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
45. One word: Flatulence!
46. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
47. Do Tai Chi exercises.
48. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, darn motion sickness!"
49. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
50. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
51. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
52. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
53. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
54. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
55. Leave a box between the doors.
56. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
57. Start a sing-along.
58. Play the harmonica.
59. Lean against the button panel.
60. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
61. Bring a chair along.
62. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
63. Blow spit bubbles.
64. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
65. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
66. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
67. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
68. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
69. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
70. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
71. Challenge your neighbor to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" tournament.
72. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
73. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe.
74. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it's getting to the good part.
75. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
76. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, darn it!"
77. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
78. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
79. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.
Bad pick-up Line Come-backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
When she starts cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she repost this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is;
> >> This is weird, but interesting!> > >>> > >> If you
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and/or werewolves and would like to be one, copy and paste.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing while reading a book and people looked at you weird, copy and paste this into your profile
If you really hate those e-mails that say 'Make a wish! If you don't send this to 50 people in 1 minute, it won't come true!', but still send it on anyway, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished a book character was real so, so, so incredibly bad, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Zach Goode, WW Hale, Sherry Baldwin, Cammie Morgan, Bex Baxter, Macey Mchenry, and more Zach Goode)
If you've ever said a totally random comment that had nothing to do with the conversation for no reason whatsoever, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If, you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this into your profile
If you are obsessed with something and people have told you that you are crazy copy this to your profile.
Reality is for people who lack imagination.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I don't forgive people because I'm weak; I forgive them because I'm strong enough to realize people make mistakes.
Friends believe in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change, and things go wrong, but just remember: life goes on.
Life's too short and nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bull crap, and never have regrets, because at one point what you did was exactly what you wanted.
Sometimes you make me so mad I wanna throw you in the middle of on-going traffic; but then I realize I would probably kill myself trying to save you
Stereo types that some people just infer which are not always true
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN, so I MUST just need converting.
DONT JUDGE PEOPLE BY WHAT THEY ARE GET TO KNOW THEM FIRST!!!
and at that note:
a teenage mom walks around the streets whilst everyone laughs and calls her a slut. They didn't know she was raped at 13. A man with scars all over his face and has one eye walks the streets as people say he has a disorder. They didn't know he fought in war for our country. A woman walks the street bald while everyone says she's gay. They didn't know she had cancer. Stop bullying. Pass this on I bet 90% of u won't
Are you more of a tom-boy or a girly-girl?Find out below!
Shopping is torture. ( only in my moms stores cuz lots of things r for suits and they play way to much classical music)
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.(yep!)
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
Baggy pants are cool to wear. (Uh-huh. wearin' sweats right now)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You love the movies.(Repeat-how is this giry-girl like?Guys like movies!)
Like being the star of every thing.(why ELSE would i want a record deal?!)
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you're a person who is longing for an adventure like the ones you read in books, copy and paste this to your profile.
If songs get stuck in your head so constantly that you know the words them copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile
If you really think of the moon as Yue, copy this to your profile12.
You write fanfics.
10. You throw rocks at people and claim that you can earthbend.
11. When you go swimming in the pool, you claim that you can waterbend.
26. You make a lame excuse to your friends who don't like Avatar just to watch Avatar If they come over to your house.
29. You can almost recite all the transcripts.
35. You believe you can Water, Earth, Fire and Airbend.
36. You believe Flying Bison, Flying Lemur and other Avatar world animals are really around.
38. You look up into the night sky in the dying days of summer in the hopes of seeing Sozen's comet.
39. You hope the fire nation will never attack you; all while half – expecting it any day.
51. You spend too much time on youtube rewatching episodes.
56. You have the attention to spend watching episodes reruns again and again and again.
60. You have challenged someone to an Agni Kai at least once.
If you are a proud Zutara hater, copy this into your profile.
If your the type of person that comments on EVERYBODYS stories, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever wondered if Sokka still loves Yue, copy this into your profile.
There are more Zutara fics, then Kataang fic, this is so sad, if you think so too, copy this into your profile.
If you've been called odd at least once a week for the past school year and you are proud of it copy and paste this in your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile
If you have friends of the opposite gender as well as your own copy and paste this in your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile. (When I read a book, I see it in my head like I'm watching a movie.
DO PEOPLE EVEN READ THIS! If you noticed this and respond then I'll know that people actually read this, any way...
Please read-true story (not me)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart