Author has written 4 stories for Resident Evil, and Final Fantasy X.
Welcome to my profile. There's more here than before!
Name: J.D Williams
Age: Somewhere between 18 - 30
Weight: 220lbs (Give or take depending on the day)
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown (People call me a redhead but I honestly don't see it)
- Writing. Obviously...
- Martial arts (Muay Thai & BJJ more specifically)
- Tabletop RPG's (D&D, Shadowrun, Mouseguard, they're all great!)
- Stage Combat (Nothing like pretending to beat someone up to make you feel alive!)
- All things Combat Sports (If there's two guys/girls in a ring throwing haymakers, I want in on that)
- Professional Wrestling (You either get it or you don't)
I listen to basically everything, but I'll give some genres and a few bands.
- Hard/Heavy Rock (Seether, Shinedown, Three Days Grace)
- Heavy Metal (Pantera, Slipknot, Motley Crue)
- Punk Rock (Sum 41, The Misfits, Billy Talent)
- Blues (Stevie Ray Vaughan, B.B King, Wes Montgomery)
- Classic Rock (Guns N' Roses, Poison, Rolling Stones)
- Poppy Rock (Elton John, George Michael, Maroon 5)
Fun Fact: All the chapters in Resident Evil: REbirth are named after song titles. TMYK!
- Resident Evil Series
- Final Fantasy Series
- Total War Series
- Metal Gear Solid Series (Rising)
- Mass Effect Series (excluding Andromeda because...it scares me.)
- Grand Theft Auto III - GTA 5 (excluding handheld titles because I never played them)
- Assassins Creed 1, 2, Black Flag, and Syndicate (Milk that cow, Ubisoft! MILK IT!)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Series
A Life After (Completed): Ah, yes, my first work back when I was young and stupid... I tapped into some fandom back when RE6 came out and just rode with it. It's true though, peer pressure makes you do stupid things, and I thought I could make this story into a series of One-Shots. I couldn't. But I'm still proud of it and how far along its come.
Final Fantasy X: Harbringer (In Progress; Suspended Indefinitely): I rewrote this story several times and found that I couldn't get it right; it was really difficult. I finally got something that I was happy with, and lost interest in it. Its not dead to me, as none of the stories that I write are really every truly dead. But I have put it on the furthest back burner I could find while I work on...
Hurt (Completed): This was the product of some alcohol and for some reason an overwhelming urge to explore the inner workings of Helena's mind. I'm happy with the way this turned out. I've gotten an itch to go back and clean it up a bit, but I've decided to ignore that itch.
Resident Evil: REbirth (In Progress; Main Focus; New Chapter 04/23/17): I. Love. This. Story. It's actually the first time that I've written something that I am actually really happy with. I used to write for other people, and was constantly worrying about what they would think, instead of writing for myself.